youtube.com/watch?v=8H6DSVYCq8I
youtube.com/watch?v=8bfyS-S-IJs
youtube.com/watch?v=1j1Mr9Qa9Co
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the jews

The manlet obviously.

youtube.com/watch?v=ydEPSMGCLxk

The cunt who recorded with no context and then uploaded it to twitter

Why was that child allowed to go unsupervised? Where was his mother?

The white knight faggot that stepped in.

The runt that made himself into a living meme for angry short people.

mods are nuking these threads because they cant allow roasties being put on display for being as shallow and malicious as they are

the dude that tackled him will probably get assault charges, lmao

Lol this dude literally raged about not getting laid to randoms then got dropped. Sounds like he was talking shit to the employees because he thought they were "looking down on him".

kek'd probably dating chad on a dating site..

How come manlets don't just wear heel lifters (idk the name, but it adds inches to your height).

I'm 5'2 and I sometimes like to go up to 5'4. You all can do the same.

Poor dude has obviously been through a lot, still funny as fuck though

Attached: 1553728844248.png (1140x1380, 347K)

FPBP

How are you treated on dating sites?

This. I'm not tall at 5'8, but I've never been made fun of or discriminated against in person. It just depends if you're insecure and act like a roided-out moron.

I just feel bad for him. What set him off?

He's tired of people looking down on him.

I'm a female.

old

Attached: 1562374062364.jpg (750x503, 114K)

What a weird way to jump on the guy, whole thing was awkward. - if he bowed up to me like he did that first guy though, I’d probably have given him a swirly. I have no idea what he was thinking there

can u b my gf

Dunno, but people with short tempers can't seem to let the little things go.

These. Something happened to set the guy off like that but we're meant to believe he just exploded for no reason. Some lanklet jumping in to white knight just looked pathetic. And in the 2nd video, on the guy's way out you can see some bitch give the exact look he described.

Attached: 1438393308854.jpg (600x600, 40K)

Today's the 11th you stupid faggot.

Live in a shithole like California. See what happens i’m 5 8” and decently attractive but holly fuck is it rough. I’ll get that shit multiple times a night.

if manlets wore tall shoes, lanklets would just start wearing them too

you roasties have created a rat race of men chasing superficial traits to appease you instead of contributing to society, because your mistakes are all paid for by us at gunpoint by the government, and because you're allowed to steal from us at gunpoint by the government just because we cohabitate with you or have kids with you

he went to a bagel place, and asked for a bagel, and the woman working at the counter said "are you sure you dont want a minibagel" and he said no, and she repeated the question and smirked or laughed with another female employee

John Dough, Lord Commandlet of the bagelwatch.

Does height matter?

This guy is well under 5 feet, my guess is 4'9''. Lost the genetic lottery big time.

>charging a guy just because he dares you to
insecure as fuck

Based

>multiple times a night

are you trying to fuck women multiple times a night or are you just getting insulted for it?

california is full of manlet beaners so i cant imagine women going out of their way to just insult a white guy whos the same height as the army of shitskins they're letting flood in

Because thats for women. A man has his pride and thats it, even if no one notices hes wearing such things, he will. As such his anxiety will get worse, manlets must grit their teeth and carry on. This guy will probably kill himself soon after this outburst

Settle down. If she’s here she’s trying to help

I’m talking about getting insulted for trying to talk to them while being 5 8” California girls can be very vapid cunts dumb ass.

she can start by shutting the fuck up and having white kids instead of acting like her opinion matters when her entire gender will be relatively pampered no matter what happens to society unless we go full mad max tier apocalypse

>trying to fuck multiple women a night frequently

as awful as women are its hard to have sympathy if you're chasing women around like a dog or nigger, wasting time like that

Freethenipple or gtfo

He was, didn’t need to sperg in public. Just hit the gym and get fit

Stop defending it. Women don’t belong here

Ok replace manlet with black youth, would you have made the same statement? Fucking hypocritical racist fuck..

I guarantee you those women porbably were sniggering at him. This documentary show that short men are the most opresses class in the western world:

vimeo.com/6780321

Attached: short-and-male-300x450.jpg (300x450, 25K)

oh my god i’ve been in a thread with you before wtf

men don’t wear heel lifters or whatever because i don’t think they’re made by any big companies. i’m 5’7 but dress nice and work out so my height hasn’t stopped me too much

Back to redit mgtow faggot. Heels are obviously a bad idea but she showed you her tits what are you gay?

agree he was in the wrong for sperging on every person in the room, but he could be built like a brick shithouse, he'd still knee height to a grasshopper and probably mocked even more and still not be able to do shit about it.

Attached: th.jpg (474x266, 13K)

This is what happens when you overdose on blackpills

Who said anything about that. Man you Moro’s fucks really shit up the place.

Mgtow*

even though it was filmed out of context it’s easy enough not to be a fat sperg so it was probably just his fault

Who knows, maybe.
Yes. Where the fuck have you been you retarded shill?
Niggers
Gonna
Nig

Attached: 215371860030293.webm (480x882, 2.77M)

And people say women suck at comedy..

Are you idiots retarded? That pic is from a thread several nights ago. Did you even read the date?

hes right though?

the same reason i wouldn't wear makeup or a dress. only faggots wear heel lifters. wtf is wrong with you kids these days.

>who was in the wrong

Everyone who was taken in by this skit.

That dude's genetics

>timestamp: july 5th
fuck off retard

>your daughter fucks niggers
>your son becomes manlet

Which one would be worse?

Attached: 1561124490925.jpg (800x546, 78K)

>he's on his fucking tippy toes
Kek of all keks.

how easy is it for 6'1 to get laid? i am 6'1 and im virgin but have been offered sex. does that make me an incel?

>she filmed it vertically

my fucking sides

youtube.com/watch?v=8H6DSVYCq8I

The reddit father who spawned that manlet.

atleast a manlet son can be loyal; coalburner is dead to me

manlets are incels
and they need to
you guessed it
have sex

the guy has a channel.

Heel lifts are obvious.
Makes it clear you are insecure and guys (and women) will use any weakness we find, lack of confidence is way worse than being short.

The video obviously starts in the middle of the whole incident, and is missing a lot of context. But strangly... nobody even cares about the "manlet's" side of the story. Like, nobody even wants to hear it... even though he DID publish his response to youtube, and was absolutely provoked from the beginning.

So, who is wrong here? Pretty much everybody in the store, and everybody who watched and shared the video. People who will see a person of low social-value and begin inciting one another to greater and greater levels of needlessly cuntish behavior.

Attached: 1562788327578.jpg (1242x927, 597K)

The feminists.
Look at all the redditors here taking the jewish left's side and attacking the guy

subscribed

Attached: 47a04aab308c787f4ed1cd952ae05fc1.jpg (564x564, 54K)

Heel lifts are obvious.
Makes it clear you are insecure and guys (and women) will use any weakness we find, lack of confidence is way worse than being short.

You're such a fucking loser bro. The date isn't even correct. That's not an actual fucking woman you dip.

Short People got no reason
To live

They got little hands
Little eyes
They walk around
Tellin' great big lies
They got little noses
And tiny little teeth
They wear platform shoes
On their nasty little feet

Well, I don't want no Short People
Don't want no Short People
`Round here

Short People are just the same
As you and I
(A Fool Such As I)
All men are brothers
Until the day they die
(It's A Wonderful World)

Short People got nobody
Short People got nobody
Short People got nobody
To love

They got little baby legs
That stand so low
You got to pick 'em up
Just to say hello
They got little cars
That go beep, beep, beep
They got little voices
Goin' peep, peep, peep
They got grubby little fingers
And dirty little minds
They're gonna get you every time
Well, I don't want no Short People
'Round here
youtube.com/watch?v=8bfyS-S-IJs

kind of hard to not look down when talking to someone who's face at their whole height comes up to my dick

you're a fagggot and I'm going to make another jewish baby

>filename

larping as a woman on Jow Forums is almost as degenerate as being a tranny

The roastie THOT filming. No one snaps like that unless they were provoked.

theres not really any hope for someone that short, so short they have a midget voice

maybe if everything wasnt fucked he could get in relative shape, make decent money and have a half decent woman who wouldnt take it from him and leave him or cuck him. but thats not the world we live in anymore

>im supposed to care about seeing the 10,000th pair of tits on some random whore just because i can talk to her

fucking thirsty faggot literal incel, shouldnt you be drinking gamer girl bathwater right now?

you said "multiple times a night", you admitted to trying to fuck multiple women a night. nigger tier behavior.

comedy at someone elses expense is easy

women cant be funny and wholesome at the same time, without it being unintentional. meanwhile men like robin williams can do that, but will still kill themselves over the exploitative nature of women enabled by the state

they cant into self depreciating humor unless its crude shit normalizing how disgusting and worthless they are. they cant do anti-comedy or dad jokes because they cant get over their ego unless its to bring other women down with them, they cant just act goofy to make people laugh, with the exception of dumb mindless bullshit they do just to get attention from men they want to fuck

Damn. Double 9/11s up in here!

Manlat

Underated

Check'd.

this poor bloke, continuelly getting harrased for his height

What infuriates me more is how women are giant hypocrites. They dont want to be bodyshamed for being fat, but will bully men for being short, a genetic trait they cant change,

Attached: FrogManRage.gif (286x229, 175K)

Archive it all before it gets taken offline.
Watch the part 2 for the 7/11 vid. Guy supposedly lost his cleaning company and gets harassed for his height by the 7/11 workers

Attached: 1515247125682.jpg (680x593, 31K)

>Ghetto hoodrat
>youtube.com/watch?v=1j1Mr9Qa9Co
women btfo !

Attached: 1547613024952.jpg (832x960, 48K)

>moro
Soon user. Soon.

Attached: moro_from_dragon_ball_super_manga_by_deriavis_dcxqv5w-pre.jpg (751x1063, 76K)

The manlet. He refuses to learn.

>the angry midget is jewish
wew. imagine muh shuck

Expecting anyone to give a shit that women aren't into you.
Lol.

She said it was old, calm down dude.

Based, redpilled, /ourguy/, and manlet revolution soon

good for that white lady to stand up to the hoodrat skank

>six days and still hasn't posted it's cock
kys

i am a little bit of a jew, and im also german

Poor guy

>shits on him for being pakistani because he shat on him for being a manlet

HAHAHAHAH SO FUCKING BASED

i wish i could be this guys friend, that would be the bomb, id love being around this shit