Gang-rape by boys aged 12 and 14 prompts call for Germany to lower age of criminality

What the fuck? How does shit like this even happen in Germany?

>The gang-rape of an 18-year-old woman by boys aged 12 and 14 in Germany has led to calls for the country’s age of criminal responsibility to be lowered.

>Children under 14 cannot be charged under the justice system in the country.

>But there have been calls for that to change after a pair of 12-year-olds and three 14-year-olds were arrested in North-Rhine Westphalia on suspicion of rape.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/gang-rape-germany-m-lheim-boys-teenage-age-criminality-police-a8997636.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&utm_source=reddit.com#Echobox=1562696591

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png (1200x720, 932)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/gang-rape-germany-m-lheim-boys-teenage-age-criminality-police-a8997636.html?utm_medium=Internet Hate Machine&utm_source=Jow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

quick question first. does the dentist think they are 12?

she shouldn't have been such a slut

lmg Immigrants??

>child commits horrific crimes
I don't understand why we don't just execute them. If they're not innocent as children they're going to be worse as adults.

In case anyone were curious, the shitskins who did this were Turks
>But user they're actually Bul-
BULGARIAN TURKS, RETARD. Bulgarians don't speak Turkish.

Pretty much. There are no half-pregnant women, so any hyphenated nationality is hilarious. They are roaches, doesn't matter if their passport says citizens of Bulgaria or Aruba.

And the 18 yo woman was retarded. They consciously chose to gang rape a potato.

Attached: 975w39753907350.png (500x425, 152K)

Underrated

Attached: brittajohnson.jpg (577x1027, 361K)

Germany has done this shit of calling grown adult refugees teens and boys before when they're clearly not, so I'd have to see photos first.
>how does shit like this happen?
Chain reaction after Ghaddafi was killed.

>by boys aged 12 and 14
lol, I wish I would also raped by 12 and 14 yo boys :((

t. gay

>How does shit like this even happen in Germany?
Same as in every country in the West: They are above the law. They know nothing will happen to them, so they start doing bullshit. With a populace that has been systematically disarmed both mentally and physically for over 7 decades, this is an explosive mix.

Btw, you go to jail if you defend yourself. Just saying.

Bet you that fucking whore loved it. Get fucked you stupid krauts. You made your bed.

>How does shit like this even happen in Germany?

It doesn't comrade, and the cops are on the way to your place to make sure you stop spreading misinformation.

Good point. This is supposed to be a 16 year old to our globalist overlords.

Attached: 16 year old refugee.jpg (689x1226, 128K)

Just do what red states do, try em as adults and give em the needle

Imagine the smell

Attached: 1524167218_1515362717612.jpg (258x330, 21K)

There is no sweeter smell than the burning flesh of invader scum

What in the fuck happened to Germany

Stabbed in the back by America

I'm surprised they're being charged at all.
Remember the "Rape of Cologne" on New Years Eve 2015/16. Roaming gangs of over 2000 Syrian and North African migrants sexually assaulted 1200 women, raped over 22 and stole from or assaulted a thousand more?

To date there has only been 6 convictions, and 4 of those were for theft, out of the 2000+ perpetrators. Then they organise summits on how to counter the rise of the Far Right because they don't see how their own actions are feeding our fury. Hopefully they stay oblivious until it's too late for them

Attached: FB_IMG_1562495063820.jpg (215x452, 16K)

Shame, those digits were close to perfect.
Very true. Evolution knows no mercy.

Attached: 1560105864367.jpg (738x960, 90K)

Im gonna go ahead and guess the que “12 year olds“ are nogs

spbp
Bulgarians ages 12-14 raped an 18 year old German woman for over an hour and she never cried for help. She was sucking dick like a good girl.

Is that in human years or lying immigrant years? I think the ratio is about 2:1.

She was still smarter than your average muslim.

they weren't 12 or 14 yo that's how

man this nigga looks 35 with kids

Attached: 5F0D4AE9-986C-4B48-BFC7-5D436E5F71A3.jpg (480x501, 75K)

Hallo German bro. It wasn't your fault, you were just trying to save the West. But the grand illusion is falling apart, when the last chance arrives, we'll stand with you to the death.

>Bulgarians

Bulgarian citizens*

You left your urchin tracking module parameters unchanged. Fixed it for you!

>independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/gang-rape-germany-m-lheim-boys-teenage-age-criminality-police-a8997636.html?utm_medium=Internet Hate Machine&utm_source=Jow Forums&utm_campaign=ChangeTheRecord2019

J-JUST LIKE MY SHOTACON MANGAS.

BASED.

>Minors

Attached: 51044e6dbb2b56f2ac2bd15efc74588b3392b1d4.jpg (768x432, 35K)

Remember gang rape was almost entirely unknown in europe until mass immigration. Now it is a regular occurrence.