FTN 229: Prosecutorial Indiscretions

Gonna need to discuss this one.
Basically Alex Jones was right about everything and kikes have even more control over the world than you ever thought was even possible.
With the podesta leaks during the Clinton campaign with the coded language about "cheese on dough then baked in an oven" this all slowly began to unravel.

Attached: ftn-thumb-alt-nt-1024x1024.png (1024x1024, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/5yxf0r.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=afam2nIae4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gib episode

Plz gib

No, pay up piggy

Attached: BE3781F1-3691-4A6D-A595-761F190D5C24.jpg (1383x712, 238K)

Kvothe Provides: files.catbox.moe/5yxf0r.mp3

Attached: Kvothe_3.jpg (1346x1920, 462K)

I'm not sure how I feel about ethnarch, but there's no doubting how knowledgeable he is on American history and the fact that he's a dutiful researcher.
I find him to be a great talent, and much better than the last previous host who couldn't even find time to watch shit clips to talk about on the show.
FTN has gotten great and I wish they would do more content because I do not enjoy any of the other podcasts with low brow humor that constantly bring up toilet humor and disgusting sexual proclivities.
Where can I get just FTN alone? All these other altright podcasts have cucked on fascism lately and even DS is now wearing red shoes and denying Hitler.

Quit giving it away! I pay good money for that shit!

Based Ginger receives duub duubs.
God bless.
I'm still looking for work after getting on the black list and being fired from a financial institution. Guess at this point only working with Mexicans for $10/hr is my only choice at this point.
But thank you ginger, this will be my only joy for the week.
>files.catbox.moe/5yxf0r.mp3

TRS will get new subscribers from periodic free gibs in promotion threads. Jow Forumslocks should support TRS, tho-especially if they enjoy the content and want to help in spreading the alt-right message.

Have a (You), user.
youtube.com/watch?v=afam2nIae4o

pay lords, pls. I beg of you

What is Ethnarch’s deal? Why does he know so much about American history n sheeeit? I know he lives in Asia or something and is an expat, but the guy has legal knowledge, historical knowledge, political, you name it

No fgt quit being a nigger and buy a sub

based ginger

You don't like strike and Mike?
The Third Rail is also pretty good but they do more pop media stuff (although they are pretty knowledgeable about stuff)

Third rail is gay as fuck.
Just a pseud, a human filler and a sad man
Just go on twitter if that's the content you enjoy

I actually didn't like listening to FTN for a while because I had more own Trump derangement syndrome. Where all the things he was (wasn't) doing hit me all at once, and I couldn't stand any serious discussion about him at all. But I've come back again to their stuff and really enjoying it again more than before

so quick! thank you pay fren!

Attached: 1529700710971.png (585x470, 25K)

i was never huge fan of halberstram but lately his absence is really felt, ethnarc is good but he's not very entertaining. looking back it all while halberstram may have been a bit mediocre he played a good second fiddle to McFeels

Your humble paylord Kvothe is always at your sevice, user.

These niggers will never pay. They're the same faggots who pirate music and vidya while complaining about the state of music and vidya.

>IT'S NOT WORTH THE PRICE
>I WOULDN'T PAY FOR THIS
>BUT I WILL GLADLY PLAY IT FOR FREE

Gibs me dat foh free. Absolute nigger tier hypocrites.

t. paypig

no but seriously, are they actually making any money?

Attached: 1562807365775.jpg (886x1389, 487K)

Apparently they have 100,000 listeners according to the last episode of the godcast.
So yes plenty

Enough to provide a living for a few of them and keep things running at least

You absolute nigger, do you even know where you are? The entire internet is meant for us, to share content, not for cunt Reddit faggots like you to beg for upcummies and facefag you meme flag cock sucking Jew nigger bitch faggot.

>I know he lives in Asia
Where is Asia? What does he do?

1 post, meme flag
Only asking for specific info, not getting into the conversation.
You're a kike. No, no dox for you.

Attached: 1562567612722.jpg (653x853, 107K)

Damn, we need to make sure to meme the woman in the spot light instead of Epstein.

I'd watch the Ethnarch show everyday if I could

>Reddit
>Upcummies
>Facefag

Learn the lingo before posting here summerfag.

bumping because this is important for everyone to hear

It's another episode of meme flag Jew pretends he's an oldfag.