Found this on r9k. user claims he's been getting gangstalked and having other weird shit happen to him

Found this on r9k. user claims he's been getting gangstalked and having other weird shit happen to him.

Even if you don't believe it, save this and REMEMBER

Attached: 1562819731570.png (1188x764, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218783589/#q218784029
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/211369218/#q211371252
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is this done by niggers?

I notice when I type niggers I smell watermelon

is this coincidence or something more?

or have the niggers infiltrated

There are plenty of of schizos and other mentally ill paranoids in this world.

I've known this place is basically a psyop since the 2016 election. That's why I only come here to rant about how we need to kill communists and leftists in general. Good place to vent.

fake and gay stop doing meth and the shadow people go away

and niggers, don't forget

Fuck Jannies.

Dab on jannies and jews
t. shadowbanned

The only thing I noticed is that people talk less to each other.

Even one year ago replies would get several replies themselves, now it' s just one headline and 50 comments.

Redditors caused this

there are archive sites for literally every board and you can go look at any thread, a shadow ban method would instantly be shown because archive sites would not have the "shadow banned" posts
no such thing as a shadow ban on Jow Forums
he is having extreme paranoia

i got shaddowbanned you guys im actually very hilarious and many of you would actually love praising or adding onto my own humor

which one of you is the bot?

Attached: pepe1.png (640x604, 237K)

Leave it to the leaf dogfucker chink to forget about the need to gas kikes

Not me. Is it you?

Attached: 0579DB12-5F25-4BD4-9B3C-FB9B81860E02.jpg (656x654, 84K)

>gangstalking

but you'd need to get a large amount of people to actually post and then go look. No one is posting and then checking archives to see if it appears. Half the people posting could be posting and it never shows up.

That aside, what kind of shit what they be preventing when they already allow some pretty top notch memery?

looks like I am shadowbanned

I think its you

No you're not, I see you :)

Am I shadowbanned

No I can see your post, you can shitpost to your hearts content.

what is this board turning into
fuck off retards and schizos

Digits confirm. Im the bot

>but you'd need to get a large amount of people to actually post and then go look
no, I'm saying if he was paranoid and thought no one was seeing his posts, he could've easily checked the archives to instantly see the truth
it just doesn't happen, schizos are narcissistic with delusions of grandeur and/or extreme paranoia
no one replying to his insane ramblings made him instantly think "they must be hiding my posts, its the only explanation!"
its sad

what does this post say its blank

it happens EVERY SINGLE TIME anything related to pedophiles is in the news
the schizos come climbing out of the woodwork because, in their minds, it confirms ALL of their delusions

The post said that if you say "shadowbanned", your post will show up, in order to make you look paranoid.

Ah, I see. Still it's a pretty testable hypothesis on a large scale. Everyone picks a random 7 digit number to post, screenshots it, and then checks the archive to see if it showed up. The screenshot is for proof it was posted on their end.

Couldn't hurt to at least test.

Sometimes when I shit I don't even wipe. I just get up pull on my pants and bask in the stench. Sooner or later it dries out. When the dingleberries have dried they glue my underwear to my ass. I can tell it is dry when I get a satisfying tingling itch around my asshole. This brings me to the most satisfying part of the process. Pealing the underwear off of my anus like a bandaid. It feels amazing. My mother hates it though amd is constantly compaining about my skid marks. If you want some simple harmless fun you should try it some time.

>BBC threads and umad white boi threads all over Jow Forums
>Get banned for this

Attached: FuckJannies.png (1698x931, 475K)

This is actually very informative. Sometimes Jow Forums undergoes it's daily kike bombing with little to no political threads with mods banning posters and I swear no one can see my posts like I'm invisible.

Attached: downloadfile-14.jpg (474x465, 22K)

Kikes are generally leftists or communists.

i think us shadowbanned's can see each other's posts so really its just a circular form of extreme redpilling :^)

(((Jow Forums)))

Attached: 1562763080268.png (723x540, 255K)

true, if big.

shut up, bot.

search the archives for your own posts

Theres a large infestation of bots here and the low quality posts they produce drove off most of the quality human posters this board once had. You can catch the bots malfunctioning every once in a while and they start spamming nonsense.

Here is just one instance of it happening.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218783589/#q218784029

lol that user posted in my thread on /x/ about targeted individuals.
The poor fucker is probably being cyberstalked and downloaded some infected software from a torrent site.
It happened to me, I was literally stalked by people over the net from 2008 to 2017.
It can really take a tole on your psyche but once you know what's up all you can really do is feel pity for people so worthless they dedicate their lives to fucking with random nobodies.

is this a bot?

It's a retarded schizo poster. This is something I've been noticing a lot. There are schizo posters who will just spam threads with a bunch of shit, and no one replies to them. Everyone ignores them. Sometimes I point out the schizo poster and then they will get a few replies as people tell them to kill themselves or take their pills.
(You) are doing this to schizos. You are ignoring them and it's driving them crazy because they think they have been shadowbanned.
Whether or not shadowbanning exists on Jow Forums is something you can check on Jow Forums archives. If you think you've been shadowbanned, you can just look up your own posts on 4plebs. Schizos are too dumb to understand this.

is this a bot?

is this a bot

>911
>33
Fuck off kikebot glownigger mossad

Best post i've read in a long time.

Attached: 1553688301449.jpg (400x300, 14K)

where is proof?

guys im scared can i get a you

fuck off, bot.

>219119243
No. Kill yourself.

What fucking difference does it make?
We've all seen this place subverted and shilled to death behind meme flags, flooded with traps threads, cuck threads and filled with everything that we used to mock.
And what did we do about it? Nothing. Not a goddamn thing. We sat back and watched it all happen and yet we keep coming back for more even though there's fewer and fewer actual political threads to be seen.
If you're actually being shadow banned then consider it a blessing in disguise.

Attached: 1562372987718.png (1211x1180, 894K)

beep boop beep. enjoy your (you) human male. please leave this website and engage in the reproductive act with a human female.

Attached: beepboopbeep.jpg (2834x2387, 1020K)

I have no fucking clue whats real on this site anymore
all I know is that I hate jews

based

I'll tell after you tongue my angus cunt

Are any of you real? Have I been talking to bots this whole fucking time? How do I stop these long nosed kikes?

Bleep blorp. Not me. Zzzzzz. Beep.

I think that's at least in part also because of phone posters

I doubt there's aאy bots on here. You're just paranoid.

Can confirm. Am phonefag, reply very selectively.

found the bot.

>aאy

Attached: 1556393009249.jpg (304x697, 18K)

Op im posting a bird

Post it already. You Jews never deliver on the bird post.

Cmon jew lets see it

you're a jannie
kys faggot

Attached: TRNYYJN.jpg (248x203, 12K)

the solution is balkanchan.ga

dayum someone got shoa'd infront of my eyes. Whats up mods?

What'd he say I missed it?

>mfw this explains why so few people ever respond to my posts

It isn't just poor quality posts. It isn't my fault. I understand now.

Attached: 1512075045016.jpg (600x450, 30K)

There was a couple good threads a while back that avoided bots. People would post stupid text but they were really talking in the photos they posted. They would type out what they really wanted to say over a photo and post that. Got around the bots for the most part.

and powerful greedy old bastards willing to abuse the schizo niggers and other minority segments of society to achieve their economic and social dominance through the jew sphere of influence that corrupts the modern media synagogue of demagogues.

N

Attached: 1553473970241.jpg (124x123, 4K)

I

yes, there are rogue faggot mods who do gangstalking

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/211369218/#q211371252

that retard banned me after post pic rel.

Attached: himop.jpg (960x640, 269K)

lot of newfag mods. Who the fuck hire these half asian hapa shits faggots?