White People: The miscegenation Scum

Red Pill/Fact: White supremacists have practiced far more miscegenation than any race on Earth! As much as 95% of negro citizens in America have on average 20% Cracker/European ancestry!

Why are these honkies all of a sudden mad about it now? Also, I would prefer not to receive any Tourette Syndrome "nigger" outburst from you honkies!

Attached: BE5C4CA9-BF99-45B3-9D34-14882BDB4F4F.jpg (1125x613, 147K)

You are white user

Just deal with it

That's because of all that Jew DNA.

Attached: Slavers.jpg (519x488, 76K)

NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGER

That WORD is the only thing you people have left! By all means keep it

>implying it’s not due to niggers raping white women
The absolute jew jitsu

Attached: AA85FF89-3EBA-4F0A-9BED-662B513D7374.png (557x577, 404K)

The word "Nigger" is Pretty pathetic leverage to have left over for people who colonized the world:)

Is honkie supposed to offend me? What does that even mean?
Is that supposed to be the equivalent of nigger? 'Cause something tells me it's far better to be a honkie than a nigger.

Attached: 1553762270999.gif (511x512, 105K)

Nah! I'm sure it's from the honky sticking it into anything with 2-4 legs!

No one answered the question:(

Mikvé Israël-Emanuelsynagoge in Willemstad Curacao. Is the oldest Synagoge my man.

Yeeeeeh you take that dick nigger girl
Yeeeeehaaaaa

Can confirm. Im a white supremacist and I am gonna have mixed babies.

>white people
You mean Jews, who owned the slave ships that took them to the New World, and held them in bondage.

The southern states were known for being interested in beastality.
You should thank them by the way, it's why your IQ is in the mid 80s instead of the low 70s like most african nations

They got 10 IQ points out of it, and they're also probably a little stronger too.

Slavery from Euros was the best thing to ever happen to the Congolese slaves.

>Sexual exploitation
That's the worst part of this. This ridiculous fantasy that people were 'raping' their slaves. Maybe a little bit of that happened. But to pretend like it was all or even mostly involuntary is just childishly naive. Who do you think a female slave would want to have children with? The guy that literally owns her and lives in a big nice house with lots of food and other comforts? Or the guy that looks like her but has literally nothing to offer? If we aren't still pretending in Disneyland fantasy, then the answer is obvious.

How can you resist dark big nigger booty user? I already made 4 half niggers because of it

Attached: 737A4BB5-334E-4851-BE01-AC89170AB5F1.gif (320x320, 1.94M)

use the jews as scapegoats if you like but the buck breaking practice and rape of black females still took place on the plantations.

you know ur ancestors did wrong, just own up to it so everyone can finally shut up about it.

>Jew DNA

And Irish slaves

Myth, buck breaking did not exist. Furthermore what this user said Females aint loyal, if they couldfuck their master andbear hischildren t be a house slave a lot of people would do it, no matter the skin color. Plus your half breed child would have a pretty decent chance to be given its freedom or atleast have an easier life.

Funny how Ocasio claimed ancestry from slaves and from Sephardic Jews. Most Blacks are closer related to slave owners than the normal population.

BRRRAAAAPPPFFFFFTTT

Take it back. We don't want your filthy pig DNA.

Attached: white genes.jpg (1024x967, 200K)

You can't blame us for wanting to upgrade our farm equipment.
With a little drop of white blood in the mix we can stop repeating the same simple instructions day and day out.

White men still mixing it up too

Attached: B581B153-99C4-4193-8A27-12122EA1201C.jpg (875x1024, 110K)

>The southern states were known for being interested in beastality.

Bullshit, it was the yankee that had a massive fetish for nigger women, they couldn't keep their hands off them! Second they went down south they defiled every negress that came across their path! I bet that majority of the white blood in modern day blacks is most likely from those sick fucks.

> In the spring of 1863, John N. Williams of the 7th Tennessee Regiment wrote in his diary, “Heard from home. The Yankees has been through there. Seem to be their object to commit rape on every Negro woman they can find.” Many times, troops and ruffians raped black women while forcing white women to watch, a horrifying experience for all, and a proxy rape of white women.
>B. E. Harrison of Leesburg, Va., wrote a letter to President Abraham Lincoln complaining that federal troops had raped his “servant girl” in the presence of his wife. Gen. William Dwight reported, “Negro women were ravished in the presence of white women and children.”
>In the summer of 1864, Jenny Green, a young “colored” girl who had escaped slavery and sought refuge with the Union Army in Richmond, Va., was brutally raped by Lt. Andrew J. Smith, 11th Pennsylvania Cavalry.
>“He threw me on the floor, pulled up my dress,” she told the all-male tribunal. “He held my hands with one hand, held part of himself with the other hand and went into me. It hurt. He did what married people do. I am but a child.”

lmao
where's this from?

Funny how back In the past black men watched helplessly as their women were utterly ravaged by white men back in the 1800s. While today in 2019, it’s the exact opposite as young zoomer white boys watch their crush get blacked on snapchat with a big smile on her face.

>Many times, troops and ruffians raped black women while forcing white women to watch

For what purpose.

True red pill: jew slave owners force bred Irish and Nigs

This just gives ammo to the retards that call everything a slide thread... you know that right?

The reason for that asshole is they were bred with irish women who were also slaves.
Ever wonder where blue eyed negroes come from. Now you know.
Crack a fucking book before you post this shit you dumb fucking jew.

Ah Willemstad, What did they trade over there at that time? Wasn't it something with the cargo items that got sick and had to be unloaded so the journey to Paramaribo could be continued?

And the bleaching has to continue.

as if niggers weren't willingly and gladly fucking whites.

Attached: 73B31674-3401-4108-8693-CD08898C0F04.png (500x564, 140K)