Liveleak Germany !!!

>day ago happened video

liveleak.com/view?t=9meIb_1562778451

"Unhappy man destroys cars in germany
Allegedly happened 10th july 2019 near a migrant center.
The man (19) is from west africa. He was later arrested.
The damage was estimated at 50.000 euros."

Attached: nigger19711.jpg (500x363, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/cologne-becomes-first-big-german-city-to-declare-climate-emergency/a-49532684-0
youtube.com/watch?v=eWjqKVtq3BY&list=LLBjilMnuhnpDJhW3Tr9D7Eg&index=3&t=0s
pastebin.com/vffn9J1L
lamecherry.blogspot.com/2019/07/angela-merkel-is-not-bigger-than.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>unhappy man
we call those niggers here

we cant say that. it would be racist.

I liked the part where the woman moans sensually about her "auto"

>wie heißt der
it seems like these cars belong to the people working at the migrant center

The state needs to pay for this since they let niggers in, also they should hang him publicly

Just fucking shoot them. No trial, no deportation, no nothing.
We put down rabid animals after all, I don't really see anything to distinguish the two.

So what that's like saying Ouch that's hot when you put your hand on the Stove they are not the same kind of human beings as white people

he was "unhappy", because he expected a free car with his other gibs, which he didnt get.

The more they push the more people will understand this is the only solution

>sensually
have sex

me too, because thats what she deserved for being a leftist cunt and working for the government to let all this filth into germany

based migrant man then

>a nigger being a nigger
imagine my shock

based and redpilled
t. scotty kilmer

ok

i approve of his methods

fake news

yes, I say let him go back and finish it.

dilate

YEEEE! MORE! ACCELERATE!

the correct nomenclature is persons of nigger

sic em on the bitch leftists and race traitors
>vroom vroom

Attached: enrichment.gif (165x300, 3.1M)

Based cuckbox destroyer! Would immediately gun down/10

You mean you have never keyed an entire row of parked cars?
Ssshhhhhh clunk ssshhhhhhh clunk sssshhhhhhh clunk

Why are german men so angry?

Is that the teaser trailer for Grand Theft Ahmed VI?

Hah typical angry germans

>using liveleak
>ever

Attached: MelGibsonLikesIt.jpg (996x682, 91K)

This. It's not clear who is nogging whom

new germans hate climate change, must destroy cars. i love their passion for the planet

Attached: 39249045-dwarf-wallpapers.jpg (567x654, 46K)

Fucking nigger. Glad I chose to not learn German at uni years ago.

you go to jail if you say that in jewrmany

I grew up and lived there my entire life, escaped a few years ago.
It was always bad with the turks there, you have to think in advance which areas to avoid if you want to go somewhere, also good luck not getting harassed in public transport.
you're just working, try to recover after work, get angry how much taxes you have to pay, repeat.
it's the literal beast system

Who's going to pay for this? Not the subhuman ape, that's for sure.

race is a social construct, wombat user, therefore racism is impossible

Insurance, which in turn will increase prices for everyone because niggers

Ah let him do what he wants.

that girl in the video:
>mien auto.. ies kaput

It is what it is.

In most cases, vandalism isn't covered by insurance.

this traitor cunt Merkel needs to get the rope or the gas. she is a disgrace to the nation and has ruined everything that was good. on top we now have plenty of niggers and arabs and shitskins here that dont belong and that only produce costs and trouble. i really wish for Adolf
to come back and gas all these degenerate politicians including Merkel

he's doing the jobs entitled native germans just won't do.

Attached: america2017.jpg (526x570, 68K)

Don't think so, only a certain percentage of car owners is insured for vandalism.

it tickles my pickle that the thot cries out in pain 'Oh nein, mein Auto!'.
fuck these people, they deserve all the niggers they get.

ARE YOU A RACIST!?!
GET OUT OF HERE!! THIS IS A BOARD OF LOVE AND PEACE!

Attached: 1547850639497.jpg (2100x1575, 1.83M)

Everyday I hate niggers more and more

Because we found our wife with a farbigen, shouting "Germany is getting bigger and bigger".

THIS!

The little cunt asked for his name because she is working in the migrant center.
So glad these people feel the diversity first, sad he didn't bludgeon her too after she knocked on the window.

if they have 50% comprehensive insurance they can make the refugee pay 50%

Attached: 1562817220612.gif (360x250, 984K)

Refugees make about as much as jannies, how much is 50% of a jannies salary?

No no, he is just protesting passionately against the climate change.
dw.com/en/cologne-becomes-first-big-german-city-to-declare-climate-emergency/a-49532684-0

I love how autistically young germans got because of the climate change scaremongering and forgot the real problems.
>Distract NPC's by campaigning against an invisible threat

First germany needs to fall even harder before we can expect major changes.

Attached: 49531423_303.jpg (700x394, 59K)

so what was said i heard no my car then what is something called then no again then i couldnt make out the man

Just ship him back to africa

Ohh no wonder the Greens want to invite them in.
>The more you know

Attached: san fran.jpg (664x960, 68K)

she said "hast die heisst der ?"

nein mein audo :(

nein mein Land

>if only the refugees welcome bitch felt half as much pain for her nation as for her auto

Attached: Come to My Country_don't even speak english.jpg (2447x1556, 132K)

It's just a refugee manoeuvre to stay in the country, they know if they get arrested and spend some time in jail they will be sent to jail for a little while and can't be deported while the trial is pending.

He must have had a hard day at the engineering firm

Attached: 1510638410929.jpg (1200x675, 137K)

she said " no my car" ... then the other lady said " hast die heisst der " right ??

ACCELERATION HAHA

somebody call police pls. the german guy in the vid says 'arschloch' (asshole) which is littteraly speech hate crime in germany and fined with 2000$

full story.... he lost a patient during a difficult brain surgery operation he was performing ... what you see on video is seconds after

Post in store prices leaf. That is your pass before we will read anything you write!

Attached: 1547347696697.gif (320x384, 1.15M)

if i can't have, you can't have either.
>I WANT A LAMBORGHINI

Attached: he won't be back.webm (480x480, 853K)

How did the Germans fall to this? Even if all of turbochads got killed off in the war, wouldn’t German women have been impregnated by victorious, Russian chad soldiers? How did they become this weak?

Treaty of Versaille 2.0.
Greens are actively protesting for more migrants and de-industrialiation of Germany. They literally want to bring an end to Germany and 1/3 of our youth is retarded enough to believe it. They are taking out Germany like they did after the first world war, only this time with a generation entirely lacking any semblance of national pride and completely indoctrinated by globo homo. Germany is lost. It is over.

Attached: 1558788771551.jpg (832x1280, 281K)

good thing is, it happen in front of a migrant center, so, all the cars belong to migrant workers and refugge welcome idjits

Attached: 5452444.jpg (1024x576, 99K)

>How did they become this weak?
Oh I don't know user, maybe it was the 74 years of maximum propaganda by (((Americans))) against anything German?

Attached: 814xoDVdY1L.jpg (1400x2102, 299K)

What happened in 2020!!!!
>China gets more land and power
>EU collapse(officialy...its gone already)
>BRD germany becomes muslim protectorat
>DDR germany is a jewish state
>Berlin is Berlin...GAZA vs BEIRUT(today)
>Bosnia war again(troops are coming in)
>France is balkanized like Belgium.
>.......
youtube.com/watch?v=eWjqKVtq3BY&list=LLBjilMnuhnpDJhW3Tr9D7Eg&index=3&t=0s

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (800x632, 148K)

50 whole euros

Embed video or it didn't happen.

Your country’s history is that of conflict, strife, and savagery (in a good way). I don’t see how some pieces of paper signed by people long dead or some shitty propaganda films can take that bloodline and make it so docile. I mean, it wasn’t even a century ago you almost took over the globe, but now you’re letting low IQ sub Saharan Africans get the best of you? It’s truly mind boggling.

checked
>They literally want to bring an end to Germany
Don't forget their chants
>"Germany perish!"
>"Germany never again"
>"Out with the Germans"

Attached: d-verrecke-0001.jpg (723x1013, 179K)

The sad part is this probably didn't even redpill a single one of the people there, they'll probably double down and ask for more migrants

y-yeah, b-but think of the GDPs
a-and the pensions a-and, and the birth rates

and i all i see is a german engineer anyway

Look at your pathetic self NPC. You have been socially engineered where words are like variables in your programming whose values determine your behavior. Break away from this programming mr NPC and be a real human. Call a nigger a nigger

I really don't know dude. All I know is that this is social darwinism at its finest. Greens literally tell people not to have children because of climate change. I will make my way to the pacific north west and have 18 white children. Germany is lost. The battle was lost in 1945. Sentimentalities won't save you from evolution.

Attached: 1560125378061.jpg (677x907, 104K)

>I don't see how some pieces of paper signed
user, that piece of paper is our "basic law", we don't even have a constitution. As well as indoctrination of the very youth, it's no wonder that the 68' movement was this far left as it was/is

Attached: 54115654654641.jpg (275x183, 10K)

Why are you picking on this scientist?

Well, this is it Jow Forums
>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
>spent all of my life on Jow Forums
Since you guys have been chill with me, I'll be chill with you.
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. IQ

Live stream link + further explanation:
pastebin.com/vffn9J1L

Attached: 1562853102.332.jpg (360x640, 80K)

Your flag was German in the previous thread but now it’s french...and that picture has American prices...

I will meet you there

What the hell. Frenchies are using dollars now

state means taxpayer

heh clever because it will be the proletariat getting slaughtered on the streets

Attached: 968785221-adolf-hitler-2La7.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

I'd suppose that the Chancellor is worried about other issues to respond appropriately.

lamecherry.blogspot.com/2019/07/angela-merkel-is-not-bigger-than.html

Attached: image.jpg (509x339, 18K)

What do your non Jow Forums using friends there say about the state of affairs there? I get it that women can’t understand how bad it is, but what about your male friends, family, and relatives? Are any of them picking up on it and your treasonous and traitorous politicians?

Daily reminder
THEY ARE ALL JEWS

The other one asked wie heisst der? Whats his name?

>shit, my car
>oh no, what an asshole
>shit, what's his name
>he is breaking everything
>oh no, fuck, etc.

It was her car. AHAHAHA feel the diversity you work so hard for you traitor bitch.
I hope her head gets bashed in next after he is done raping her.

A traitor in your camp is far more dangerous than an enemy at your gates.

Based conquerors.

What you gonna do about it whiteboi?

Attached: Based Unapologetic Third World Conquest (2% drop per annum!).png (720x966, 229K)

I do Not understand it either

Which european countries are not importing third world subhumans in huge quantities? Is it safe to go to Austria and the Netherlands still?

They are indifferent. They think things will sort themselves out and they just decide to not pay attention to the developments because they are more interested in leading happy and easy lifes. They'd rather go out partying, listen to jewish nigger music or play vidya. I have lost countless friendships over this topic. To quote a good man, they will see that I was right.

The arrogance and hostility they display really is something else. I live in Hessen, will move to the East however, before moving to the PNW in a couple of years. I have heard that things are better there. Still expect UNI to be pozzed as fuck, but there is no other way out of this dystopia.

This

Attached: Real Green Policy.png (713x912, 251K)

No
t. Berber BVLL immigrant

Attached: mad_max.jpg (1523x1035, 341K)

I will bring my german culture and heritage with me. I will try to bring a german qt from the Identitäre Bewegung with me, my kids will be ethnically german and speak german.

I will also be a german teacher. So maybe one day your kids will learn german from me, and will be able to understand Hitler and Goebbels speeches. Wouldn't that be a nice thing to look forward to? Live by 14 brother. Never slacken, never tire.

Attached: 17subSHEEHAN-articleLarge.jpg (600x895, 89K)