Happening : Manlet loses it in bagel shop

Happening : Manlet loses it in bagel shop
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=iHezDd5ayqE

Attached: 1471734698626.jpg (500x500, 164K)

we already had this thread.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ITS ONE OF YOU GUYS HAHAHAHAHA

manlet btfo

Nooooooo!!!
Not the bagel shop!!!!

literally manletcope.mp4 lmao

When will they learn?

I don't get it? He's clearly 5ft 11

shut it manlet

LMAO. Manlets absolutely SEETHING

I feel like if you're short and balding AND chubby you need to just become a serial killer or something. The hand you got dealt is so trash, may aswell do whatever you want.

Anyone got a link to the manlet's youtube channel?

Will he ever learn?

I’m up for a rowdy game of tackle-the-midge. Looks fun.

Attached: BD1162DB-6AD2-41FD-911D-22A90EF400B0.png (645x645, 1.02M)

Hall tall is He anyway

How* tall is He anyway

5ft 11

the manlet rage is real

manlet parents really dropped the ball, if your kid ain't growing then go to the doctor and get him some growth hormones, geez.

In recent years it has been proven that short height is tied to hormone deficiency.

we already had this thread.

seethe harder manlet

>growth hormones
female hormones would be better. all manlets should be force transitioned

but we already had this thread

says the EU flaggot
no one takes you seriousely, you know, sweetheart

Can you imagine being

Attached: jelly.png (560x748, 122K)

and you fuck yourself too, stupid meme flaggot cancer

Maybe some wooden stilts for his legs

We've had like 10 of these threads. Jow Forums is obsessed with manlets and manlet problems.

t. literally pic related

Attached: 5c8e69cb1cfdc.jpg (526x514, 41K)

i am 190cm and i am happy about it

He's right though, imagine almost any woman you meet smirking at you condescendingly. I feel bad for the guy, this is just being born genetically cursed, can't do shit about it.

Due to most of Jow Forums being weak manlets. It's all psychological projection.

My friend actually is the original uploader of this video. AMA.

What's it like teaching English in Japan? Are you able to seduce Japanese high school girls?

see the hypocricy now? blacks and whites are both capable of violence and antisocial behaviour.

Attached: merchant incognito.jpg (108x125, 3K)

I would prefer to be below 5 feet given that I looked Like Peter Dinklage

>I would prefer to be below 5 feet given
manlet cope

Bulgarian manlet BTFO by memeflag poster. Kek.

Manlet Vs Hairlet

>5ft 11
I don't think so, that's above average.

I'd rather be a midget than a manlet. It's like how Canadians sound funny when they talk but British is so different that it's not really funny.

tfw you are 5'6 and a dude with dwarfism is taller than you..

6'2 is average nowdays anyways. Manlet should not seethe, instead he should become a Muslim and arrange marriage some 14 year old.

Based

Attached: 1561282546191.jpg (960x540, 40K)

Im just a Fan of Peter Dinklage

Where? In the shire?

the world most handsome men are almost always under 6ft
when did this dumb meme start anyway

Attached: d4dfc3fa98a41ece3c203de44caa6cfd.jpg (236x351, 23K)

>that's above average.
Gimli is that you?
suuure

As a manlet I've long accepted Im short and am not breeding material, but why must I be subjected to ridicule and condescension because of it?

Lol I thought it was alphadestiny

honestly i feel bad for the guy. hes probably been shamed his entire life for his height and it probably just all came out here. without a doubt the absolute worst way to express your frustration, but I have some sympathy for him.

This video is actually really sad and depressing if you rewatch and pay attention to what he's complaining about. He's angry women treat him like shit and talk about him like he isn't a human being because he isn't tall, women are allowed to say and do whatever they want & this whole shorter men are undatable thing has become the norm in society.

He says people do it all the time on dating apps and women speak about it in real life too to other girls how they can never be with shorter men for no other reason than them being short.

That "Go ahead and attack me" was stupid though, why would you give permission for some guy you weren't even in conflict with to attack you.

At least no bagels were hurt

Attached: 113iqluhd19y.png (600x800, 456K)

Holy shit, why are there so many manlets on Jow Forums lmfao

Can he compete with the beauty of an INDIAN man?

Attached: 1560974974671.jpg (717x1024, 64K)

Reminds me of thay New Yorker going off on the kid playing saxophone.

how tall are you?

WHODAFUCKAREYOU?
It was a trumpet though

Making fun of manlets is ALWAYS funny, not the grotesque kind of manlets like Dinklage or the boss from Carnivale, but the ones like in the video, almost human ones. There is just something primordial, deep inside every one of us normal people, making ostracizing and humiliating them feel right and justified. Must be something about keeping the tribe healthy. Anyway, lol manlets.

6'3''
How about you Frodo?

Honestly, this seems to be a valid solution more and more with every day passing... rampant leftist Clownworld is making me sick to the core.

Has a meme flag on cant see a meme.
really gets the noggin jogginh

why are women so needlessly cruel? what the fuck is wrong with this stupid whore

ft 11 is midget tier,
Lmao, so i guess everyone is 7ft now.

183 cm

Do you have to buy business class so you dont get thrombose on flights?

Fat women go through the same thing.
Maybe he should consider dating niggers.

5'10" strongfat
Kys pussy
Never lost a fight to anyone taller than me

>another swisslet
Lmao, maybe it's not so bad if balkan mutts replace you, at least they are human sized and not midgets

But killing randos isnt what I want

losing fat is easy though

And tall women. You'd think women over 5'10 would get all the ultra-tall men attention, but it seems universally so that everyone wants a petite girl

i'm not a woman but if a man did this to my mate i would spark him
females are niggers and you are one of them or a slavnigger

5'10" is average

Attached: 3fe.png (600x536, 301K)

Its d and c/demoralization
Im 5'10" and wouldnt want to get any taller unless I could stay barrel chested and not thin out like a lanklet

>5ft 11 is midget tier,
It really is grandpa. This isn't the 1700's. Average kid born today is 6'1'' on average
>Do you have to buy business class so you dont get thrombose on flights?
Nope. Do you have to bring kids seat like pic related for a flight or do they let you ride on a normal one?
>5'10"
How old are you? if you are 12yo 5'10'' is still acceptable

Attached: child-car-seat-gro-up-123-polar-silver-2019-POLAR-SILVER.jpg (1772x1772, 321K)

Because low IQ means no brainpower for empathy. Same with niggers.

Show flag kike

194cm

Well, I would not say easy, especially with sugar addiction and bad food habits, but it's certainly possible, just a matter of willpower and/or support and motivation. Manlets will stay manlets no matter what they do.

is it the same guy as in OP's pic?

You would spark anyone you midget fuck. You'd be lucky if someone knew you were there and didn't accidentally knock you over
>5'10" is average
In the shire maybe

Average height is 5'9 you dumb fuck

i fly usually business/first class

always internally laughing at very tall people who have to fly economy

apparently average height keeps going down as more manlets chime in. Interesting
>always internally laughing at very tall people who have to fly economy
I always laugh at manlets that think an extra million euro will save them from looking like hobbits to normal people

>194 cm
oh shit. that sucks

Attached: Flying-tall.jpg (511x492, 34K)

perfect tool for manlets

Attached: 716RJptDoZL._SX355_.jpg (355x296, 8K)

yes i am very sad and crying in my first class seat

Attached: photo-4.jpg (1000x666, 430K)

>Average kid born today is 6'1'' on average.
Maybe in the netherlands, but i know you'are trolling, fagots.

reminder that no matter how much money you have, people will always look down (quite literally LMFAO) on you

Attached: Are+you+a+manlet+why+was+your+father+a+manlet_ce9e6c_6725052.jpg (634x699, 122K)

>Maybe in the netherlands,
pretty much anywhere in the west actually
>dat cope doe

*you're

>pretty much anywhere in the west actually
Das rite nigger.

He was bullied by females constantly over the years, especially in internet where they told him to die because of his height. Imagine if faggot or fat, lazy feminist having emotional breakdown like him? All mainstream news journalists would support her. Only traitors and total fags are criticizing this guy.

Get better at photoshop, those 5s are clearly 3s

>Being under 6'

Attached: laughpepe.jpg (399x385, 29K)

manlet cope

Attached: 8b8.jpg (680x523, 37K)

why is everyone on this board (and especially Jow Forums) so obsessed with height? i'm 5'10'' and height has never come up in my life. i even have a friend who's like 5'7'' or 5'6'' and he's the pussy hound of our group of friends. nobody has ever mentioned his height, either

Tall white knights saved women from scary short man. Justice prevails, world is safe

How tall even is that guy in the video?