Why don't republicans support legalization/decriminalization in battleground states...

Why don't republicans support legalization/decriminalization in battleground states? Frame it as removing big government and burdensome regulations and pro-business.

Does anyone besides hypocritical country-destroying boomers give a shit if its legal? I don't smoke but I don't particularly give a fuck. There are a substantial portion of single-issue or main issue zoomer voters on this subject. It would enable easy wins in these states.

Better to have legal weed and borders than legal weed and open borders.

Attached: 0605_tweed-canada06-1000x666.jpg (1000x666, 93K)

>Canadian.
>DUDE WEED LMAO, LET ME FUCK MY DOG AFTER THIS JOINT ECKS DEE!
Leafs get the rope.

Shut the fuck up nogunz cuck.

>Canadian.
>Calling us nogunz.
yikes.

More guns than you pussy. Come and try and rope me pussy cuck disarmed faggot.

Attached: Gun-deaths.gif (677x604, 13K)

>ecks dee
fuck off with your reddit teen speak faggot

The leaf speaks the truth though. Legalising marijuana means a guaranteed win for a political party.

fuck off boomer faggot.
Just because it guarantees a win with younger voters doesn't mean you should degrade yourself to do it. leftists love niggers does that mean we should to improve our optics? no retard.

rather be a 30 year old boomer than a reddit zoomer that sounds like a myspace preteen

Attached: weeddudelmao.png (600x800, 779K)

Because RINOs arent real cons

Why don't Canadians stop just being such fags?

>sip, yep myspace was a good site.
Fuck off.

Huff gas, abo scum. How the fuck did you even get access to the internet.

Attached: oh fuck off.png (416x561, 214K)

>Why don't republicans
The globohomo neocons in the GOP support legalizing weed. That pos John Boehner became a corporate lobbyist for a weed corp after he left congress.

Attached: 800px-John_Boehner_official_portrait.jpg (800x1000, 124K)

It was always better than nosebook

You are nogunz tho. You're ranked at like #51. Isn't it also illegal for you to be on Jow Forums?

Your country is permanently cucked. Canada is only temporarily cucked and that can always be changed cause we live next to the best country in the world.

Attached: Gunz.jpg (1060x2144, 488K)

They actually do now because agricultural profits are down. Turtle senator McConnel has been pushing it for awhile.

I personally think it shouldn't be illegal but it's still degenerate and I'm sure a lot of conservatives don't want their friends and family turning into brainded potheads

Neocons are just leftists going the speed limit. They'll be in full throated support of legalization come 2024

Kys stoner.

Republicans? In NY there is a Democrat super majority at every level, a Dem governor who said he'd sign legalization this year, every county in the state polling 70%+ yes...and yet the slimy dems won't even introduce a bill

open borders is the gayest meme around, but considering how fucked immigration is, there isnt much difference.

Because Republicans are retarded.

Once the boomers die off it'll happen, even really conservative states like Oklahoma have medical now