Are illegals about to get BTFO?

Are illegals about to get BTFO?

Attached: 5E8881DB-4A1F-4918-86B5-7567F5F3EFF0.jpg (640x785, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

babynames.com/name/Cleatus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Roll for mass deportations

>social media summit
>to talk about census and citizenship
this is just stupid.

no
The USA is a corporation, not a country. It needs cheap labor in order to generate more profit.

If they don't he's not going to win 2020.

Remove millions of spics or get fucked, Donald.

>to talk about census and citizenship

Yeah it's dumb. What are they gonna talk about, how the court told them 'no'? They sure fucked that one up.

It is impossible for someone to be this gullible. Surely this is trolling?

The supreme court didn't say no, that refused to take the case.

>(probably)
What did he mean by this?

Folks! It's official. The Rose Garden is Beautiful! We're going to make many great hats, jobs created by your favorite president: me!

Why Do Americans capitalize Certain words which Are not Proper Nouns?

dear retards, learn to read. he says that they will have the summit, which will be about social media shit. then the summit is over. it has concluded. then after its conclusion, the people who went to it are invited to watch trump's news conference where he'll talk about the census issue. jesus god damn christ, the tweet was like four sentences.

They took the case, its why the lawyers want to bail since it wasn't supposed to be taken and they wont get paid

We capitalize the Important Words, our Words are the Best Words, and they come from the Capitol.

just trump does this because he's a jackass. no one else does. although i will say that it used to common back before american english was standardized. if you read the constitution or declaration of independence, some non-proper nouns are capitalized. trump has said that he does it for emphasis; i assume the people in the 1700s did it for the same reason.

Why do so many of you in the 21st century on Facebook do it though?

Only retarded Americans do this. The reason is, well, they're retarded.

>using facejew

i don't know. i don't go on jewbook. probably because they are semi-literate tards like this guy: why does CH allow itself to get cucked by the EU and take in hordes of shitskins when it isn't even part of the EU?

>CH
its EFnet node says Eating Chocolate All Day
Why do they capitalize so?

They took the case and then basically said 'no, you lied about your motivation' and told them to try again. Given that the court thought they were BS'ing in the first place, I doubt it's going to be useful to return. Not to mention the fact that there's no way they're going to get through with another set of arguments and have it count for this census. We're running right through each deadline in place as they're arguing about it.

>the people who went to it are invited to watch trump's news conference where he'll talk about the census issue.

Okay, so what is he going to talk about with regard to the census issue? Is he going to go on about how it's important, is he going to present a plan, etc? It looks to me that he's fresh out of options and time.

And yet the question will still be appearing.

Tim Pool and James O'Keefe will be there.

This. This website is becoming more like weddit every day.

Attached: 1562336918694.gif (1372x1024, 800K)

There just seems to be a lot of them.

>people with family and friends all over the world should be like me, a true gentleman, and keep all my contacts in a Rolodex

Hordes? I don't know what you've been reading but we are quite an undesirable destination for migrants seeking refuge from lack of welfare. There has been a lot of (((controversy))) about plunging the brown masses back down to Italy because their rights aren't respected or whatever.

Meanwhile we just confiscate their stuff so they go from LARPing as poor to being poor.

The true cuck game of the EU is to get us to join. Knifing our gun culture in the dick was step one of their current attack plan.

Supposed to increase impact, and it's done all the time in official documentation.
It's not grammatically correct, but who cares?

>Are illegals about to get BTFO?
LMFAO...no

>It's not grammatically correct, but who cares?

This is why "ooga booga muffucka" is considered the same as "The cow ate the grass" in your nursery schools.

No.

According to what? As of now, the administration lacks the ability to add it. The supreme court smacked down their initial set of arguments. Also the DOJ and department of commerce both say that printing started as of July 3rd I think, without the question.

>people with family and friends all over the world should be like me, a true gentleman, and keep all my contacts in a Rolodex
Most of them don't have a facejew, either. Does it scare you that I don't need a rolodex to remember telephone numbers or how to spell email addresses?

1/4th of Americans are retarded. They are the loudest 4th.

I believe you mean:
"Mupda doodidda po mogub biddabe dat tum muhfugen bix nood cof bin dub ho muhfugga"

and that is only acceptable from black students, if whites use it it's cultural appropriation.

do we have times or a livestream for this?

nobody cares pedo

Cleetus I do believe you have a (very) small family and perhaps three "friends" in the world so you're proud of committing fewer than ten data sets to memory.

Take some insulin and imagine what it would be like if you actually knew enough people to be unable to memorize all their contact information and keep up with all their happenings one-by-one.

Some sort of aggregation service might come in handy.

This does seem to be the case everywhere. Can't imagine what it's like living with all those braindead boomers and Mexicans bro.

Is it really that bad? I've read stuff about professors in college getting their knuckles rapped for pushing on students to include some kind of recognizable grammar but you never know what's just ragebait.

TRUMP IS GOING TO DEPORT TIM POOL!

Attached: 1562395227437.gif (500x280, 1.55M)

will he get deported in a beanie?

It's "Cleatus"

It must be a very sad thing to rely on facejew to stay in contact.

No, just like every other time you were promised that, it's a big lie just to get your vote.
>Trump is trying, he really is but the deep state.

Thank you, friend.

It must be a very sad thing to know only your sister/mother and a local characters at the general store.

It's actually Cletus.

Will he show his power level and go full maga?

Attached: Tim Park from South Pool.png (1920x1080, 946K)

babynames.com/name/Cleatus