Femanon here...

Femanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts everytime some poor incel makes one of these anti women threads.

Sure, you'll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it's just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL.

After all, we do pretty much run the show. Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, buy us houses and cars and clothes.

Got a kid. Don't fool yourself, it's HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she'll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

Yep, this is the power we hold over you.

Attached: 1562612742279.png (309x300, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iMd1kf3OSuU
youtube.com/watch?v=VWQgFGeFVXQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know the rule. Tits or gtfo

preach sis

Attached: 46191446_1947554415553787_4738658221189483459_n.jpg (320x320, 17K)

Roastie Toastie feeling sad, Can’t get no more dick from Chad.
No betabux will pay your rent, for Roastie Toastie’s snatch is spent.
Hit the wall at lightning speed, thinking you had what you need;
Coke and wine and BBC, but Roastie Toastie couldn’t see.
Now you look three times your age, filled with Roastie Toastie rage
Spamming “incel” on the net, thinking that is how you’ll get
The meaning that you never had, getting double drilled by Chad
Roastie Toastie feeling sad, shoulda listened to your dad.
Roastie Toastie dies alone, playing on her apple phone

Attached: B0AABE7E-B133-49A4-8370-0171B0CD607F.png (469x396, 161K)

Have sex

Post butthole pics

Lol. You're gonna get raped.

weak b8

low effort bait

Attached: nogirls.jpg (800x450, 61K)

Please mistress let me make you a child so you can degrade me.

>femanon here

Attached: 1562588774933.png (500x522, 133K)

>1 post by this ID
>femanon here
>meme flag

This is the fourth thread like this I've seen like this tonight alone; you enjoying your (You)'s, OP?

You only have as much power as we give you.

Attached: power.jpg (348x145, 11K)

kys tranny

>femanon here
why the fuck do you feel the need to point out that you're a woman? what does that have to do with the point you're making? fuck off if you think guys wanting to stick their dick in you gives anything you say online anymore value - you're a faggot and your argument should speak for itself, now take your ugly tits and dried up hole and fuck off the internet forever

Post bobs and vegene

Giving Women voting rights and access to social media was the worst thing humanity did in the last 2,000 years.

It took women barely 60 years to destroy the world via democracy and voting. Incelism/Mgtow/Escapism/neetdom is the symptom of hypergamy

>generation of men die in WWI
>women get vote
>women become majority electorate
>women institute welfare state
>men pay most taxes over lifetime
>mens taxes support welfare state
>welfare state supports single mothers
>single mothers raise criminals and drug addicts
>spike in crime and druggies
>men die in WWII
>feminism kicks in
>women demand no fault divorce
>state becomes husband
>divorce rates rise
>Men still pay most taxes
>Women receive most tax benefits
>men taxes supporting single mothers and nanny state
>women demand more
>women vote open borders
>women vote diversiy quotas
>women vote antimale pro women legislation
>all supported by mens taxes
>women can't stop themseves
>infrastructure decays
>education decays
>healthcare decays
>economy decays
>relationshps decay
>women double down on feminism
>men lose incentive to support system
>men say fuck off to society
>women shame/blame men for this
>men don't care
>shit society burns out

"According to the National Center for Health Statistics 50 percent of marriages in the United States end in divorce. Of the marriages that end in divorce, 80 percent of the divorces are initiated (filed) by women."

"Belgium & Portugal have the highest rates of divorce in this data set at a staggering 70%"

youtube.com/watch?v=iMd1kf3OSuU

youtube.com/watch?v=VWQgFGeFVXQ

Attached: Divorce.png (1332x610, 50K)

show flag

Last night i threw a couple twenties at an asian hooker. Got her to massage my cock with her throat. Women rule.

Jow Forums will try to cope and deny this but there's honestly no way around it. All of what you said is true. Also consider the manlet threads that have been going around lately. Men literally berate and judge each other based off their ability to please women. Women are their goddesses and they will do anything for them. Every male is just a few sexual rejections away from mental breakdown no matter who they are.

Also consider the sex act itself. Men work so hard to get in bed with a woman and for what? So a part of them can be consumed by a woman who will enjoy the act far more than he will. Men only crave sex like a druggie, women don't crave it as much but still receive more pleasure. They're the clear winners of the act if there is one.

Men are biologically enslaved by women. Simple as.

Attached: 1560819041867.jpg (1280x1058, 109K)

Femanon here. ( .) ( .)
Settle down. Make babies. Your whole outlook will change.

fpbp /thread

>femanon
>no tits
Saged.

Chopping off your dick doesn't make you a woman, Discord tranny

bump

Femanon here. Not sure why you'd ruin a family out of spite and the psychological well-being of your child. You don't sound like a mother, you sound like a child.

This is what happens when you have daddy issues.

Sage until tits

Have sex.

Attached: 1562289658758.jpg (718x539, 169K)

lol didn't read.

its not like she doesnt want you to rape her
it actually pumps her ego if someone risks his life (rape=life in jail) just to put a penis in her. She would feel very pleased, knowing that you sacrificed everything just to stick a dick into her body.
women are like that. They are evil.

There is nothing that you can do that would upset a woman. Absolutely fucking nothing. They are impervious to all sorts of harm. Even if all of us males get replaced with shitskins and mudslimes, they will rationalise it like "well, our men were weak so they died off, now we have strong arab men to fuck us and take care of us, like real men do".

Attached: 1539995440828.jpg (1200x1159, 270K)

At least you're openly starting to say it. Good. I advocate for the same violence against women that we conduct against other men.

Today I sat alone in the train listening to my obscure esoteric ritual ambient music, then two conventionally attractive females joined me in my solitude, they sat in front of me and started having a mundane conversation, it caught my interest how they kept talking and laughing about trivial normie topics instead of contemplating the true essence of life and searching for a purpose within. We make eye contact for a split second but I break it immediately as she carried on the conversation with her friend, she probably thought she made eye contact with a normal awkward nerdy guy listening to his music in peace but in reality she's beholding a man that is enduring the metaphysical struggle of his race, a man with an aristocratic and adventurous spirit that yearns for celestial freedom as his mind is experiencing levitation towards a complete transcendence despite only weighing 120 pounds.

I indirectly gazed upon the females with an eye of revulsion, repulsed by their moral disintegration and degenerate lifestyle, then in complete and utter disgust I thought to myself "if only they knew how much of a wise Magian I am?" They would've given themselves to me, to fullfil my carnal desires, to plant my seed and give a chance to my offspring to exist and flourish. But of course they won't as I'm very sure they have decided to pursue this puny empty life, to have sex with the so-called CHAD. It truly is a difficult time for an intellectual like me to exist, it truly is the KALI YUGA.

Oh, you shouldn't be too arrogant about it however. Men do reach a point where they aren't going to take it anymore, and it's right around the corner. Whether or not you want to admit it.

Got nothing better to do?