How do you keep getting away with it?

How do you keep getting away with it?

Attached: 1562847541881.jpg (480x466, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vffn9J1L
youtube.com/watch?v=e82F6Rns2iE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is Vice such utter shit?

Attached: 5EEB7D5D-AD86-4C49-82D8-5D9F2E8A67B2.jpg (795x713, 231K)

Nigger.

>how do you keep getting away with it

Because the world at large knows that this is an echo chamber of the world’s rejects and degenerates who’d amount to nothing in life. Right now people are out there enjoying the beach, going to malls, white girls are committed to their black boyfriends and the teens are all making plans to hangout tonight in their whatsApp groups. Nobody really gives a shit about the NEET incels here, life moves on, it goes on and the 4chin neckbeards continue to seethe on.

Attached: 795D5B83-A1E8-4521-8B8B-42ED265B7EC5.jpg (637x451, 55K)

Getting away with what? Free speech? Vice is such utter shit nowadays. They shill for democrats and antifa cumguzzlers.

Also OP is a faggot. Fuck off.

Every leftist normie who came here after the rebbit purge has had their eyes opened to the jq.

you're here, dipshit.

>1million comments
they spent a few hours on /b/?

I’ve already handed in my two week notice. See ya later lardass.

>people getting banned on social media
>Jow Forums traffic grows x times
40% is nothing. Should be 400%

Attached: 1562530427307.png (1080x1104, 699K)

40% more based and redpilled

LETS UP THOSE NUMBERS

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

You're right, but white girls are old hat, nothing like tearing into the virgin pussy of a little jewish girl who just got out of synagogue while she cries for her mommy and daddy, blood pouring out every time I pull my bbc out a little to thrust again.

reminds me of this

Attached: radical.png (1484x890, 439K)

>How do you keep getting away with it?

Because if they took us down you'd have the biggest flood of refugees ever seen.

Attached: 1562672282653.png (500x395, 431K)

That's just the "Hate speech" part of the people who post I know a shit ton of people just lurk and soak up news and opinions.

very carefully

Sad and true

Geez when things get worse people start speaking more radically? Who would have guessed?

Gas the kikes race war now

I love when statistics people have to make a graph in the decimal point range and make the graph as tall or long as fucking possible to make it look how they want.

Hey vice. Suck my dick you bunch of niggerfaggots

>only 40%
cmon guys, we can do better than this

I'll star: fuck niggers

you forgot
>they never define what radicalization is or how they measured it
>they fit a second-order polynomial to that data top fucking lmao

Fuck kikes

How do the mainstream press keep getting away with using language so as to manipulate gullible minds?

The mainstream media is loathesome and so is Vice for this. That's like a headline from the Daily Mail.

You see, we are the only forum on Earth that is actively trying to reduce our vocabulary. The idea here is that all other words are unnecessary and will eventually be marked out of the Jow Forums vernacular. All except one of course. That of which being 'nigger'. That sounds odd, but trust me, there are so many possibilities with this one word, that we don't need any others! It's simply just a matter of time before you'll greet your neighbor in the first thread of the day with 'nigger'!

FUCK ALL WORTHLESS NIGGERS

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Quit hiding behind memeflags nigger.

N I G G E R S

Who the fuck're you? Isn't that an actual example of irony, to speculate about the people here in a derogatory way, *whilst being one of those people*?

Are you "special"?

>we broadened what we define as hate speech
>there's more hate speech now

Attached: Brainlet_f3217f_6615771.png (1200x1335, 269K)

Ask me again when you’re done seething.

>we expected it to go down
>so it surprised us when the result of the research nearly doubled!

Attached: 1535739191299.jpg (720x700, 24K)

>acting like Jow Forums is irrelevant
we literally swung the last presidential election. pepe was all over the news. we rule the world

Attached: 0151_-_Wso1sFs.png (499x499, 389K)

Attached: 1562634613194.jpg (558x600, 130K)

Then why is your dissenting comment the first thing people see when they open this thread?

NIGGER!!! FUCKING NIGGERSSS!!!!!!!! niggerniggerniggerniggernigger. Ngger. NIGGER!!!!

nice fanfic lol

LIFE IS LIKE A NIGGER HERE AT OLD NIG'S

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

How fat are you?

I was pretty hate speechy before 2015 and I've been here since 08. Maybe they had bad data

Projection

>echo chamber
>only platform with anonymous free speech
>left nor right censorship
Stopped reading literally after the first sentence.
Memeflag is pic related

Attached: Custom Image 08072019175946.jpg (1769x1002, 261K)

>FUCK ALL WORTHLESS NIGGERS
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Low energy shill
Wew

>hate speech has increased by 40%
That's not even fucking true. M00t's Jow Forums literally had "nigger hate" threads, doxxing and persecution. Fucking cucks and their pseudo-scientific analyses.

Attached: musclesequalsrightwing.png (937x564, 342K)

Is... is that an admission you're paid to shill here?

At any rate the left is still trying to use shaming on us. That's hilarious. I was born in shame. I breathe self-loathing. I suckled at the sour teat of rejection and spite. Thinking a mere post can affect me in any way at all is almost sweet in its innocence.

Attached: 1560737939480.jpg (640x487, 339K)

It's owned by Disney.

They really think theyve "made a difference"
This particular shill even gave its two weeks!
Seething so hard couldnt even keep that to itself!

Attached: kuk.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Vice faggots deserve the oven.

No way thats real holy shit

You are clearly a level one thinker.

What idiots like you can’t figure out is that most of the hate a speech on pol is coming from paid trolls/shills to paint pol as a negative environment.

>hate speech
or
>the golden truth
you decide

Attached: lolfakenews.jpg (503x880, 71K)

>the world at large
Nope. 99.99% of normies have never heard of this place.
>the world's rejects
We rejected the EU, but that doesn't stop you from hiding behind their fucking rag, does it?
>white girls are committed to their black boyfriends
No (((agenda))) there, eh? (And it's a real shame that commitment is rarely reciprocated when the girl tells them she's pregnant. See ya!)
>whatsApp
Jewgle-owned millennial faggotry.
>Nobody really gives a shit
And yet here you are, posting. So which are you: a hypocrite, or a shill?

lmaoo. These people really got no clue about anything.

This was a joke post... but are you fucking retarded?

>spiked since 2015
Those of us that remember /new/ can dispute this. It’s the same as ever

This proves the racists came from Reddit only oldfags know this truth

And fuck jannies

Well, this is it Jow Forums
>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
>spent all of my life on Jow Forums
Since you guys have been chill with me, I'll be chill with you.
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. fT

Live stream link + further explanation:
pastebin.com/vffn9J1L

Attached: 1562852111.2220001.jpg (360x640, 80K)

>since 2015
are their jobs literally just browsing Jow Forums all days?

>Widens what they definite as "hate speech", alarmed that there is now more of it.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Attached: 1546690028759.gif (300x300, 1.59M)

Looks like their Journos need the Operation Checkmark treatment.

...As well as the oven.

The owners my dude, look into them. The key person is sexy but in the end she’s a self-entitled cunt.

It's their machine learning hate speech identifier duh! retard!

Having a british fucker wagging the finger at me, fuck off and give the islands back

Attached: received_329957577889184.gif (603x150, 45K)

> poor as fuck
> can afford a USP

Fuck off

HELLO NEWS NETWORKS

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Based

THEY DO IT FOR FREE

Mods make this mank disappear

Maybe its not us that sucks it the relentless CULTURE CLASH we've been subjected to increasingly since that time.

Why hello there Vox, Buzzfeed and the rest of the Jewish Media.
Choke on shit and suck my dick.

NIGGER
KIKE
SPICS
CHINKS
GOOKS
TRANNIES AND JANNIES
ARE ALL SUBHUMANS

Attached: 1538418439905.png (1200x676, 1.03M)

>Posting things on discord
You could do it on pastebin itself, nigger. Fuck you and your honeypot

tranny nigger kike cunt chink journos

>1 million

Attached: 1542357855679.jpg (637x425, 38K)

>pastebin.com/vffn9J1L
These faggots are apart of the team of shills/shareblue to get anons into a honeypot discord so they can log their IP. DO NOT CLICK ON ANY DISCORD LINKS THAT HAVE BEEN POSTED ON Jow Forums SHILLS ARE COOPERATING WITH LEO BY PROVIDING THEM IP'S OF "EXTREMEISTS" THIS SHILL IS USING A NEW TECHNIQUE, FAKING THAT HES GOING TO AN HERO TO GET ANONS INTO HIS DISCORD. HES TRYING TO ENTICE ANONS THAT LIKE TO WATCH SUICIDES LIVE. IVE FIGURED YOU OUT YOU STUPID KIKES

youtube.com/watch?v=e82F6Rns2iE

I got banned for alt-lite normie shit on fb and Twitter. I showed up here and began to radicalize. It almost seems planned.

The Jew Masters are about to run out of their white Good Goy Enforcer barrier between them and the darkie slaves they import by the 10's of millions. Vice is afraid that whites will fight back so they don't dare report on the changing demographics nor how the Elite class has stayed very white and Jewish while pushing diversity on everyone else.

Bet it correlates with a 40% shill increase.

i make 6 figures

DETECTIVE: I CAN'T FIND JANNIES MONEY TRAIL

>JANNIE
Jewish American Negros Not in Education

Kek. You think shame is your ally? I was born in it. Molded by it.

>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Based and redpilled

No, buddy. Right now Israel is attempting to forment an attack on Iran which will never, ever work. It's far too late. The public conscious is now spread to the point everyone is at least peripherally aware of Jewish influence. You will attempt to censor and control but that will just lead Americans to reacting even harsher towards because that is their nature. You think they won't, you think they'll just take it, but you didn't boil the frog long enough. This place helped force your hand, certainly. You think all this tech censorship would be happening in 2019 without Jow Forums and their ilk? Nah, people have woken up.

It's just a matter of time for you. Keep being friends with China, I'm sure they'll save you after they've gotten everything they've wanted from the region..hahahahaha.

Why is 1% of the population 33% of the supreme court and 20% of congress?

i bet the word 'nigger' constitutes hate-speech. but at this point its mostly just a meme word we use without much meaning like 'faggot'

*ahem*
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK SPICS
FUCK POOS
FUCK CHINKS
FUCK KIKES
FUCK FAGGOTS
FUCK TRANNIES
FUCK DYKES
FUCK JANNIES

>40%
Damn that's pretty impressive, 2015's hate level already was unquantifiable but we've reached almost double of that?

40%??? Only 40?
We are lagging ,step up folks

based

Cool it with the anti semitic remarks

im pretty sure that vice is a cia front

except ive met countless beautiful young white women who frequent this board because its the new "cool" and "hip" to be far right

also
>euro flag
>beta worship picture
>left
project much?

Attached: bait.jpg (625x626, 33K)

Who is this Janny person?

Attached: 1562776686355.png (612x554, 303K)