Let's talk climate change

I don't why but most conversations about climate change focus on the wrong things. It seems to focus on two questions:
1. Is it real ?
2. Is it human's activity fault ?

Both questions are meaningless in my opinion. Why ask if it's real because we already know it happened in the past ? We all know Greenland was named because it use to be actually green. We also know the change can be brutal thanks to the Egyptian High Dynasty with the records of Pepi II reign, the last Gyzeh pyramids builder, showing the signs of a rapid semi-disparition of the Nil and the transition to a desert (Yes, Egypt use to be green, so does all of the Sahara).

So we KNOW it's possible and all signs are poiting to that direction, why ignore it ?

Secondly, is it human's activity fault ? Who cares ? The change is there. It's too late by all measurement to do anything about that, we KNOW we can't destroy all human activity. But some climatologists want humanity to "repent" and live with frugality, turning their ecology in some sort of religion. But that doesn't solve the problem at all. Even if we do reduce our carbon emissions, it WILL change. You think Egyptians were big carbon emiters ?

What we must ask ourselves isn't those questions, it's HOW we adapt now we know. How we're gonna, once again, tame mother nature and mold our environnement to suit our needs, like we did in the past. We need to move populations, we need to move our farms, to relocate cities too close to floodable lands, we need to fucking prepare instead of flagellizing ourself about how much gas we're using.

Are we doing any of that ? NOP. All major cities in the world with few exceptions (Mexico, Moscow...) are near the water. Tokyo, the most populated one, even built ON the ocean. Why the fuck is there still people living in the Netherlands, a whole country UNDER sea level ?

We did nothing to prepare because we're too focused on saving some time so it will be next generation problem.

Attached: index.jpg (253x199, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W1PS9-oOfRw
pastebin.com/vffn9J1L
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

test

What an insightful comment.

>1. Is it real ?
Yes, climate has been changing since earth formed.

>2. Is it human's activity fault ?
Humans definetly impact it with deforestation and pollution, but the impact they have on the enviroment as a whole is neglible. If we didnt exist the climate on the world would be virtually the same.

>1. Is it real ?
No.
>2. Is it human's activity fault ?
No.

It's a ploy by leftists to gain reasons for imposing authoritarian and restrictive rules on your life. Dr. Goldberg will continental eating Kobe beef and flying to a new country every week on his private jet while the goyim eat bug paste and putter around on nigger filled busses.

*continue
Forgive me English I am phone post

Did you both read past the first paragraphe ?

I said those questions are meaningless, whatever your opinion on it.

Also, you talk about it as if we are heading towards Waterworld 2: Electric Bugaloo, when in reality ocean levels will barely change even if they rise.

Even if the whole arctic melts ocean levels wouldnt rise because its a floating sheet of ice, not supported by actual landmass. And the antartic isnt really melting in fact some research even points to it growing.

At most we could lose a few feet of beaches in the next couple hundred years. Wich wouldnt be something rare considering we are reaching an interglacial maximum.

Because it is about wealth distribution,. The global elite have to figure out a way to get the wealth out of the American middle class. They need a slush fund of cash to give to their cronies.

Read my post. It happened in the past. Egypt used to have forests and is now a desert, isn't it enough of a change for you ? Greenland used to be GREEN.

Things CAN change that way, and fast (see Pepi II) and what are we doing against it ? Nothing.

You two are fucking retarded.

>is it real?
Yes and no, yes the climate changes and has always changed with time but no in the fact it's not some new super doomsday thing that's going to end the planet.

>is it caused by humans?
Not just no but FUCK NO. We have data showing cabin levels WAY higher than we see today when there was supposedly no humans so that alone shows humans are not the cause, do humans contribute to it? Sure on a miniscule level but when one volcano eruption can push more co2 into the atmosphere in a day than 6000 years of human existence then the entire argument falls apart.

Greenland has been an ice sheet for more than 400.000 thousand years. Its not called greenland because it was green when humans settle there.

Yes Egypt used to have forests, whats your point? Enviroments change, humans adapt.

Ok I'm now convinced burgers are unable to read past two sentences. I guess I'll have to argue the Twitter way now.

Brainlet watch this

youtu.be/W1PS9-oOfRw

>Enviroments change, humans adapt.
THAT'S MY POINT FOR FUCK SAKE
We're NOT adapting right now, we're making stupid decisions.

You are also a fucking retard.

>why ignore it ?
because cesium and PBB are far more dangerous environmental threats to humanity, also you can do something about those

>we're making stupid decisions.
Which desicions?

Adaptation comes with need, to what do we need to adapt right now?

Take it up with left wing hard line greenies who believe it's all CO2 emissions fault.

They'll tax and regulate us in to the dark ages while ignoring evidence, history and common sense.

We're on a giant spinning ball of fucking lava flying around another even bigger lava ball and it had fucking dinosaurs on it and it gets smashed with rocks sometimes and fucking the ground breaks up and moves around and mountains spew lava and fucking holy shit sun flares.

>Use recyclable coffee cups

ok.

All brainlets watch this

youtu.be/W1PS9-oOfRw

But you can do something about climate. You can't stop it but you can prepare the population. You can tell them it's not a good idea to build below the sea level. You can point out it's NOT a good idea to set out farms in dry lands and you have to take half the water in California to irrigate. You can stop deforestation so the soil doesn't turn into sand.

Hell, Europeans should be setting up cities and farms in Ukraine and even Siberia right now.

see my post

youtu.be/W1PS9-oOfRw

Don't be so sure brother.

The climate will continue to change, off and on, for a long long time.

I think the "the world will be fucked forever if we don't do something in the next 10 years" they've been propagating for the last 40 years hurts their argument on the urgency. And then everyone who wants to stop it hates nuclear power, making them all look like retards.

Just build thorium breeder reactors already, ffs.

I'm calling him a retard because his post was answering the first two questions, when the whole fucking point of OP is that those two questions don't matter. You're fucking retarded too, "brother"

>see my post
Yes and its moronic at best.

You think oceans will rise 2000 meters when in reality they wont rise even 10cm in the next 200 years and they wont even rise 1mm even if the whole arctic melts.

Attached: globalwarmingneedstohappen.jpg (500x701, 135K)

fake purely monetary ponzi scheme shit

you retards should be fucking ashamed of yourselves for falling for it the world was meant to basically be over in 2015

>they wont rise even 10cm in the next 200 years and they wont even rise 1mm even if the whole arctic melts.
Do you even understand how this sentence makes no sense ?

Well be clearer dick head

the politicized climate change narrative has more or less become a kind of pseduo-secular religion, and much like the catholic church, those that seek to run this church of climate do so not to save your soul or the planet but rather to get a firm grasp on very real and very secular political and economic power. It's no coincidence that the proposed sollutions put forward by climate change 'believers' are almost always economic in nature, and when you boil them down and remove the rhetoric they always come down to "we should let an unelected group of people with no oversight or accountability what so ever determine who gets to buy, sell, and trade, everywhere and until the end of time". They've taken the debt-based central banking scheme that rules the upper echelons of international finance and have expanded it to cover all forms of industry under the pretense of managing superfluous things like carbon emissions. It's a very 'pay us to be middle men, we promise to fix everything' kind of deal.

>lets talk climate change

Let's not. Instead individual countries and individual states and individual governments need to start laying down a solid foundation to adept to the changing climate. Levies need to be built, new transportation networks for both materials and people should be developed, new technologies to feed/cloth/house citizens need to be created. People need to be encouraged to support their local communities rather than pretend we are 'members of a global village' or whatever is currently popular, to re-adopt time trusted survival strategies by embracing locally owned and produced goods and services and detatch themselves from the unsustainable international trading environment everyone has gotten way too attached to.

Attached: 1526860501454.gif (390x520, 1.61M)

Has anyone watched this yet. It literally answers all your shit questions and it's a real life scientist, not an eCeleb or basement dweller

youtu.be/W1PS9-oOfRw

If you understood why he was retarded, you wouldn't be retarded, retard. Go fuck yourself, dumb cunt.

No, why do you say it makes no sense?

>Let's not. Instead individual countries and individual states and individual governments need to start laying down a solid foundation to adept to the changing climate. Levies need to be built, new transportation networks for both materials and people should be developed, new technologies to feed/cloth/house citizens need to be created. People need to be encouraged to support their local communities rather than pretend we are 'members of a global village' or whatever is currently popular, to re-adopt time trusted survival strategies by embracing locally owned and produced goods and services and detatch themselves from the unsustainable international trading environment everyone has gotten way too attached to.
This is essentially my point (if you bothered reading everything)

If sea level can rise 10cm in 200 years but the artic melting takes no part in it, where do you think the new water is coming from ?

Its them Chinese africans and indians pooing everywhere. americans farting in their concrete deserts is another factor
/thread

dumbass
north africa had nomads who traveled around with animals like goats eating and destroying all vegitation then moving to the next area. took them 20,000 years to destroy thier land.
now they want to destroy america and europe

before you argure just look what they did to Haiti in 150 years

The real problem is the masses are stupid, and mass stupidity have consequences. The people behind modern “science” has been a scammers from the beginning, people only do scams for profit. The real question is why people would even believe what can’t be proven true ever. Scientists say energy is conserved in this universe. Of all things to believe in, why choose this as foundation? These same people can’t explain how life exists all around them, but can make an absolute claim about the universe. I’ll let you guess the agenda.

dumbass. its the marsh land at the coast that is sinking, not the water thats rising. the developers of Miami knew that and planned for it.
But the left is rewriting history to fit thier narrative

(Yes, Egypt use to be green, so does all of the Sahara).

This is actually in the Bible. One of the first three prophet books. God says that Egypt will become barren and nothing will grow there.

One of the countless fulfilled prophecies.

> Comparing a tiny island to the entire North African continent
> Less than one million people with goats destroyed an environnement
OK

So the sea level never rises ? Whole part of land today didn't use to be under the sea ? The fossilized seashells you'll find south of Paris where I live aren't real ?

#1? No. Stop there.

>This is actually in the Bible
Well duh, Bible writers were in exile from Israel and Juda kingdom and many of them went to Egypt.

Do you even understand basic scientific concepts?

The Arctic is just a giant floating ice sheet, its not supported by landmass. Therefore even if it melts the water levels wont rise because they are already displacing the ammount of water in relation to its volume.

You can easily test this yourself, grab a glass of water, add many ice cubes in it and mark where the water level is at. Now wait for the ice cubes to melt and you will see the water level didnt change.

Ice that isnt supported by landmass is already displacing the water around it and already rose the water level to the point it would be if the ice melts.

The increses in ocean level come from the melting of glaciars, and thats merely because we are on the interglacial period (period where glaciars melt) of an ice age (period where there is ice on the polar caps of the earth).
Most of the ocean level rising is already done and it happened between 12.000 and 8.000 years ago when the previous glacial period ended and the current interglacial period started.

What is death valley?
if you think humans cant turn huge areas of land into deserts you are a flaming idiot

>Greenland

That was not climate change. It was the shifting of poles.

I'm going to assume you are a young teen-20 something so here's some advice:

Don't frontload your argument with bullshit and then snappily respond to others if you want their support or their time. I'm not blaming you for doing this, this is the popular style of the time period we live in but it is by intention the incorrect way to engage with people if you truly want their support. It works for 'them' because they have the money and the resources to force their memes and messages. You, being just op, do not. So when you act like a twat, people are going to dismiss everything you say off hand. You should expect people to abandon your post halfway in because you didn't get to the point fast enough instead, you parroted the other side's talking points.

Besides, you aren't clear at all, you meander quite a bit . You seem to fully embrace climate change narrative , which is counter productive because the problems they claim are going to happen haven't actually happened or are not happening for the reasons that are popularly pushed. You are doing more harm than good by even acknowledging that bullshit which is by design. Now someone who supports the climate change religion can just come in and say "you're right, lol lets talk about compromises" which will inevitably bring them back to what they really want rather than produce real solutions to real problems.

tldr; just start farming my dude. can't farm ez? start building infrastructure so you can farm. buy some books, physical books, on canning/pickling/perserving food. We need to take production back into the hands of people. Not 'the people', but individuals so that we aren't entirely reliant on an international trading system that may not be functional in the future.

I like how vastly different the opinions are on this. In one camp 7 billions people with factories and intense travel can't affect climate but on the other tribes with goats can turn a continent into a desert.

Anyway, see my point, we don't care. It's too late (if it was ever possible) to stop the climate to change. What we need is to adapt. Preferably before shits hit the fan.

all the continents were supposedly one continent.
what is shifting of the teutonic plates?

all kinds of movement of lands and sea went on, does not prove the whole earth was ever under water

>if you want their support
We're on Jow Forums

it will take 100 to 1000 years to even determine if we are moving twords or away from an ice age.

and btw rising co2 levels are a symptom of global warming not a cause

Sure, you're right. But things DO change, and too often we thinks they don't because it's not immediatly noticeable.

I was shocked when wine producers from Bordeaux (you know, the most famous red wine in the world) told me they're buying land in... Enland. IN FUCKING ENGLAND. Why ? Because their lands are getting too much sun and not enough humidity (even if wine DO like sun and dry soil, there's a limit) and they're not able to produce the same quality as they use to. The best equivalent of their soil from 50 years ago is now in Britanny or even England (a country known in the past for having the worst wine in the world)

Even if it's in 100 years, do you think we can live exactly has we used to ? Do you think cities like Tokyo or Los Angeles are eternally gonna be ok ?

I think that we may see the reversal of the current patterns.
I mean you assume that the warming IS happening if I understand you correctly. In my opinion we ate facing 2 scenarios
1) warming and consequent land damage or rather land availability where some land winds up under water and some will emerge
2) cooling aka ice age
This one will be harder to adapt to because much less land will be available
Another thing is timing of these changes

We just entered a grand solar minimum according to some scientist and we are yet to see the impact.
In other words: the preparation differs depending on where we are headed, and the preparation can't be predicted because we don't know WHEN it's going to happen.
If we are indeed in the warming and the celts some areas will become u inhabitable and we will face human migration because our governments are what they are.
It's possible that the isolationists in the US win the current ideological war and that would mean that the US will face only internal migration from coasts to the middle. That would mean that politically not much would change but that the states "colors" will change.
The food production in the US will stay about the same, and then the food production in Canada will go up. So no food problems here.
The reverse will happen if we are heading towards the cooling

In my opinion the cooling of the climate will have much more pronounced effect on the economy and for the worse.
The warming will actually be better for the agriculture and historically the human race thrived in the warm times while it receded dramatically during the ice ages.

sorry but that has everything to do with solar radiation and nothing to do with climate change.

the chinks have tons of solid research on solar radiaton and effects on climate

My entire point is "who cares about the causes, what are we doing now ?"

>So we KNOW it's possible and all signs are poiting to that direction, why ignore it ?
Weather isn't climate, dumbo.
Also, no signs are pointing in that direction. It's not real, it's all in your head.

>Secondly, is it human's activity fault ? Who cares ?
My tax dollars care, dumbo.

>My entire point is "who cares about the causes, what are we doing now ?"
We do too much to fix something that isn't broken.

Also, as expected of France to fall for commie propaganda from the fucking 60s.

weather changes bro what can you do.

we just left grand solar max and headed tword minimum. going to cool a bit over next 11 years

and as far as emmision bullshit , volcano are 10,000x bigger polluters than all of man

You're all focusing about the "preventing" part, you are the ones completly consumed by the mediatic narrative.

What we need to do is ask how do we compose WITH the change. It's like you're falling from a building and all you do is try to stop yourself from falling. It's useless, it's done, you're falling. Now we need to think about the landing and the answers aren't the same ones.

For one I don't think we need to reduce our production capacities, we're gonna need the hell out of them to build the future cities capable to adapt to this change.

>to adapt to this change.
To adapt to what change?

Unless your "prevention" aspect includes "population reduction" you're living in "fantasy land."

Ok I'm gonna stop writing because you clearly don't read.

>My tax dollars care, dumbo
???
This is literally the dumbest shit I've ever seen. If, hypothetically, the environment is completely collapsing, you're saying that we shouldn't do shit about it unless it's directly our fault.

>hypothetically, the environment is completely collapsing, you're saying that we shouldn't do shit about it unless it's directly our fault.
Since scientist say energy is conserved, if it bothers you that much then just kill yourself and recyle back to the universe.

Way to completely avoid the point.

thanks for making my point

thanks for making my point

Well, this is it Jow Forums
>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
>spent all of my life on Jow Forums
Since you guys have been chill with me, I'll be chill with you.
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. op

Live stream link + further explanation:
pastebin.com/vffn9J1L

Attached: 1562854922.1139998.jpg (360x640, 80K)

I ain't clickin' that shit, nigger.

>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. MJ

pastebin.com/vffn9J1L

Attached: 1562855070.5379999.jpg (360x640, 80K)

climate always changes
its called the weather
and insurance companies call it an act of God
so the hoax is a jew plot for global control and more tax harvesting from dumb goys

You started off with sone big thinks then went back to doomer it’s-fucked-bro pilled
We will adapt as we always have
Exactly why the elites don’t care
We won’t be wiped out by it
Billions might die sure
But it won’t send us to extinction
Come to think of it that’s most likely why they allowed over population
To take a blow

Let's assume it's real and yes I read your dumbass post. Those two questions are key. So if it is, what are you going to do to stop it you petulant mortal? "Green" energy = farce. How will you enforce it? By giving away what little you have left of freedom to the government? That works out terribly throughout history.

The way I see it is step one is to stop importing 3rd world leeches into (formerly) 1st world countries so they dont consume more resources with little to no productivity towards progress. Until you agree to that get fucked.

Someone should make the same pasta but with extremely explicit wording so glow niggers legally can’t kee posting it

Well there are the Ice Core samples from Antarctica I believe that show a correlation with CO2 and a rise in temperature...it's just that the rise in CO2 comes 500-600 years AFTER the rise in temperature. Deforestation does much more damage than some gooks in a factory

see
Dumb cunt. The validity of climate change is irrelevant to the retardation of the poster I replied to. What the fuck is the problem with burger people, and not being able to read more than 2 sentences at a time?

Fpbp, based and absolutely redpilled. Fuck jannies

>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. PC

pastebin.com/vffn9J1L

Attached: 1562856040.9550002.jpg (360x640, 80K)

>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. qr

pastebin.com/vffn9J1L

Attached: 1562856095.037.jpg (360x640, 80K)

1. Yes
2. Yes

There's a difference between climate and weather. Weather is the short-term (day to day) changes in the atmosphere while climate describes what the weather is like in the long-term for a specific area.

Your opinion is meaningless, stop discussing it.

Jews nothing more to it

someone post non-discord link to the stream pls

Greenland was never green in human history, the reason it's called Greenland is because we exiled a guy called Erik the red, who then discovered Greenland and consequently settled there. In order to attract more settlers, he sent back news of his discovery and named the place 'Greenland' so that fools would equate it to some sort of lush paradise, and hop on the first boat up there.

This

>Is it real ?
Idiot! It's summer, you nigger!

Attached: 2019-07-11_164635.jpg (369x537, 77K)

It's real, and natural.

If it was man made, China and India wouldn't keep getting a free pass when they are literally the bulk of these so-called magical nature killing vapours.

Rarely a real poster talking about this so that's nice.
I guess I can get behind the majority of climatologists saying that humans have a share in what carbons do to the environment. Although I think its very minor and some institutions are set up just for tax benefit or simply housing otherwise out of work researchers.
That being said, electric cars and renewable energy resources are objectively better than fossil fuels. Oil will run out eventually and paying for some sand niggers lavish lifestyle is not something I support. Not paying people for dino fuel should mean we pay less money and open different types of jobs for people to have. I realize that this won't come easily, but it should happen soon.
I dont really know what all to think about nuclear but the fact that it worries tptb means its something that's at least worth looking into.

Attached: kjagj49.png (506x1657, 653K)

Grand Solar minimum Eddy will be with us shortly so really i dont give a fuck what the warmist think and anything you try to discuss with them is a complete waste of time , Any mention that the sun is the main driver of our climate is just simply ignored because according to them the Sun has no effect on our climate whatsoever !!!!!!!! The fact we have had Grand solar maximums and Grand solar minimums in the past which have effected the climate quite dramatically , the Maunder Minimum is probably the best known. Millions died globally during that period, millions and the warmist dont have a fucking clue, the fact the extreme weather events we are starting to experience have all happened before and have been recoreded. Mass floods , mega droughts, storms that people willl find hard to comprehend, hail stones that kill, hurricanes and tornadoes going off the scale to name a few. The sun has almost zero activity which means it has almost no influence on the jet streams position so they start to wander wherever they want, this is what is causing the the extreme weather events in place they have not seen before, well not for 400 years or so.
Solar forcing has a major impact on our climate , climate science is fatally flawed and has been from the very begining

>electric cars and renewable energy resources are objectively better than fossil fuels

bullshit. you know the enviornmental disaster that is disposing of batteries? (see tijuana)

you know most power plants are coal and diesel and a shit ton of electricity is lost by the time it gets into your shit batteries.

solar and wind will never be as cost efficient as "fossil" fuels ( which dont come from what are now fossils)

>renewable is objectively better
no they really aren't go get married and have your husband setup renewable shit for you if you want, but I'm not paying into this fantasy.

Got 9 lives, Lolek? Have read the same shit some days ago.

I will say this though, the people in control know damn well what is going on, they knew temperatures would rise because we have just been through one of the most active periods of solar activity in thousands of years, A Grand Solar maximim and now we are heading in the opposite direction into Grand minimum and the those in control are very fucking aware of the situation. Do these cunts make people aware of what is aproaching ? Do they fuck, they carry on with the fucking bullshit and lies. They are not warning people and giving them time to prepare because these fuckers wants us to starve to death , the division we have today is all part of the plan, they dont want us working together to try and get through this, they want us to kill each other instead all while these so called leaders just happen to find their way into a country which just happens to be perfectly positioned to be able to cope with effects of a Grand Solar Minimum.
Wanna know why China has gone into Africa in a big way ? They know whats coming and they know from their history the devastating effects a Grand Solar Minimum has and that 2 of their dynasties collapsed during previous minimums. They know their crop gowing regions become totally useless due to the changing weather patterns , crop failiures were horrendous, millions starved to death , the people blamed their leaders for what was happening and revolted against them and removed them from power.
China has gone into Africa to secure its food supply, they have learned the lessons from their history and planned accordingly.