COALBURNING IN BELGIUM

Wherever I go in this shithole all I see is racemixing. Today I went outside to the post office:
Neighbours' kid is a half Angolan mutt
Outside in my street I see white woman with two niglets and is pregnant with another. She's a Muslims convert and her husband looks Somalian.
At the post office I see another two niglets with a mom.
I SAW ONE WHITE KIDS FOR SIX NIGLETS
I live in a small rich town in Flanders (sub 6000 people) DON'T BELIEVE PEOPLE THAT SAY THIS ISN'T SPILLING OVER INTO TOWNS AND VILLAGES BECAUSE IT IS
Don't get me started on all the fucking male boomers with their Asian imports. I see several of them EVERY DAY.

Last week I went to the beach, I saw countless coalburners, and some white guys with black and asian girls. Sure, most of the women coalburning aren't attractive. But there were some very normal looking white girls with niggers there. What the fuck?
And in the city recently I saw a good looking redhead with a Turk and countless other racemixers again. With the token gypsies begging me for money. So I ridiculed him out loud and I get some funny looks of course from people that think we should be okay with this.

I think that the entirety of Western Europe is lost. Even if we stop immigration as this point, our blood is already diluted. You think we'll be able to get rid of these abominations? They're apart of us now.

Pic related, she's a singer of the most popular kids pop group in Belgium. YOUNG GIRLS SEE THIS SHIT

>Inb4 shill/slide thread
Burying your head in the sand doesn't make the problem go away.

Attached: coalburningk3.png (813x596, 511K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vffn9J1L
youtube.co/watch?v=WHr0hRqbyFc
youtube.com/watch?v=vTbRjdiIT8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sucks but at least they’re not mixing with sandniggers.

Attached: 4E097015-75E2-485A-B589-C107DA357EC6.jpg (750x747, 558K)

Same happening here in Canada. went to Niagara falls and literally every couple that wasnt jewish or indian was a white women with her large negro bf.

The thing is, its expedient for women to mix with blacks in todays society.
>they think the mixed kids will be healtheir
>think lightskins are better looking
>blacks are usually capable of pleasing women sexually
>all of music and most media panders to blacks so they are highly valuable clout
>there are many blacks around so there is a large pool of potential mates

This is what happens when white women vote. Neo-liberalism has made women become worse than jews

Attached: media and their couples.jpg (626x1024, 122K)

It was already too late before we were born the only consolation is this is hell and we deserve to be here because we are sinners

you sound not white

My friend works in retail, and a good looking model for the clothing line works at the shop with him for a while. And in their conversations she tells him about how she usually only dates black men but she happens to be with a white guy now. And that the last guy cheated on her and shit.

Good looking white woman too but who the fuck tells people this shit when they meet? Coalburners do apparently.

pic related is the father :))

Attached: the father.png (808x591, 653K)

>And in the city recently I saw a good looking redhead with a Turk
Wait WTF? What kind of woman...?

"Never have I ever been so proud of a picture".
That goes to the core of her beliefs. There is an element of wanting to have a black baby simply because of societal engineering which has caused her to experience self guilt.
These people are truly fucked in the head, how is this not psychological warfare.

>her husband's face
Top Kek

Women and pedophilia......free.

what did you expect from the common nation-wrecker known as the woman
but you do sound like a bit of an incel, it really isnt hard to get a gf and knock her up

except they are
my friends cousin does nothing except fuck sandniggers and she's a full blooded Belgian

I honestly want to jump ship at this point. There's no saving this ridiculous non-country.

But where the fuck can I even go? All the white families I know just have one or two kids in their thirties. Meanwhile whenever I'm outside I see Muslim and black families pushing eight prams and having hordes of kids.

When Hitler lost the Germanic race essentially was wiped out of existence.

>blue profile pic for Sudan

Shes likely coal burning to virtue signal. Her entire life is to please the system and she has given birth to the product of white peoples guilt for all the sins the media and acadamia says they have

Belgium once cut negros hands off in the Congo but I would think maybe theyre mixing to escape that guilt, but i would doubt its that alone. Most likely these whores are vapid and will do anything to look good.

The solution would be to remove coal burners and not just their children

SEETHING

>That little monkey emoji

Belgians are getting better with their cuck fantasy stories I see.

Why cant white women in Europe at least race mix with good looking negros?

Dont they know that the darker the monkey, the worse the child?

Attached: saving the west.png (1139x893, 1.61M)

Powerful!

Every white woman deserves to be impregnated by a black bull

I wish I could bring myself to believe in God but somehow that would only make everything seem worse.
I have a white gf, faggot. Her hips are wide and she knows that if we marry she'll be a breeding cow.

Ahahahahahahahahah that thing

J U S T
U
S
T

wh*Te people are disgusting degenerates.

Attached: (((white women))) 456.jpg (698x1024, 98K)

you know the funny part is that I know a sandnigger just like you
he's very worried about white women all the time, but the only time Ive seen him with a girl it was some fat brown cowmaybe 5 years ago
really funny guy

>I'm the cuck for getting angry about my race being obliterated with nigger genes from white women and Filipino genes from the white men

Fuck off

>good looking negro
I think that people can't accurately determine what's good looking in another race or something. How often do you see normal white guys with their hideous chink gf?

Good. Fuck Belgium

I was planning on moving to Asia. Europe is a lost cause. Godspeed Belgium bro.

Notice how that Belgian model doesnt show the face of her child in any of her pics.

I doubt its because of "security reasons". Like Adele, her kid is likely fucking ugly as shit. Adele, since having the baby has never posted a pic of him on her instagram. She is disappointing that her genes didnt make a good looking light skin baby the media told her she could have, so she hides her shame.

Now she just angles the baby in a way so you know its black but without seeing how ugly it is

Attached: 1559789603986.png (924x628, 34K)

>my friends cousin does nothing except fuck sandniggers and she's a full blooded Belgian
I almost don’t believe you, but if this is true, then yup, you’re lost. As degenerate as some American women are and might coalburn, they would never mix with sandniggers.

It's great to have children that look nothing like you or your ancestors and in the process replace your country's people and inevitably destroy its culture too. STRONK WAMMANS!!

Only hope is Eastern Europe.

This is why I only date Central European women

Move to Romania. You can live a real life here.

Move to Romania.

Your country has it even worse.
Where in Asia? Why? Why not just move to Eastern Europe?
I fucking WISH I were lying. Her father is a fucking loser who has divorced maybe five times already. The town that my friend is from gets additional funding the more immigrants they move there, so every year I go I'm seeing more and more niggers and sandniggers too.

I'd say the only way you can avoid it is by living in a rich area, that's not true either. I live in a wealthy town in a wealthy province and I'm seeing tonnes niggers here and there's a refugee center not too far away.

Here's another good story. I know a decent guy who had multiple white kids, but his sister is a coalburner that got knocked up by some nigger and had twins. Then he beat the shit out of her and left. Now at all family get togethers you have the twin nigs there.
WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE TWINS THOUGH
In so far American women are concerned, the ones I knew fucked white hispanics or mixed natives, which I'm not too sure what I think about. It's not preferable but it's not the same crime against humanity that mixing with niggers is.

It's not that all our women are shit. A lot of them are good. It's that there's so many of them that are racemixing.

very true. I am reminded of that image of Laowhy86 and his gf with the moon face

Attached: 1560240341940.jpg (1000x811, 346K)

My friend went to Romania and remarked on how beautiful it was and how easy the girls there are as a Belgian man. Maybe I will. I'm not sure what job I could do there though. Maybe if I become a web designer or programmer I could work from home and be comfy.

Burn the toll, pay the coal

that's exactly who I was thinking of

Belgium is full of Moroccans

yeah i know man, i probably live in the smallest village of all europe with 15 houses and even here we have the case... (ofcourse the husband left already)

Same in Russia

>"but at least it's not with x"
The last words of a dying race.

Japan is at the top of my list. I'm half gook so it makes sense.

i didnt know russia had a large african population?

Attached: 1556213944169.jpg (924x1024, 95K)

It really doesn't, obviously we have some problems and I've seen lots of niggers and pakis but I never see mutts even at the local multiculti hellscape that is costco
Belgium is ground zero for shitskin hordes for some reason, perhaps attracted by the subversive kike aura of the EU

I know Jow Forums doesn't want to hear this but just jump into the head and perception of a white woman in anno 2019
You go out shopping or to a bar or whatever the fuck, its full of negros and sandnegros because white men are all sitting in front of their computers (which is understandable because the digital world atleast has some actual progress behind it, it makes you addicted)
some women try to force themselves (visibly uncomfortable and awkward) to get into this digital world too in a way but thats really not their place to be
so what are they left with?

Attached: 1390032315719.png (661x716, 61K)

I don't understand this. Don't they feel weird to have a child that doesn't look like them AT ALL? What level of self-hatred is that?

How can you be guilty (not proud) that your ancestors cut niggers hands' off ?

I'm hella proud of my ancestors for impaling turks.

Fake. She was never pregnant. Just paparazzi bait.

All the hottest blonde girls in Moscow fuck exclusively with Caucasians (in Russia "Caucasians" refers to Arabs and other middle eastern looking muzzies, not "whites" like it does in the West), Central Asians, gooks and exchange students from Africa.

All women I know, including my ex, loves brown cock.

No toll paid yet
This. Algerians, Tunisians, Turks, etc. are all common here.
This is my point ultimately. I keep hearing how this is isolated to cities and shit, but it isn't. Even the rural areas are no longer homogeneous. We are NEVER coming back from this.
Doesn't surprise me.
White dad or mom?
This can't be real?

Pretty disgusting

>"user help me, i dont want to date non-whites but the jews keep pushing me"

Attached: 1545337937360.jpg (1200x800, 137K)

And why do you care? Enjoy your life and move on everyone is free to make their own choices.

>opties die je hebt als vrouw rond zwangershap. Mannen kunnen niet eens een kind adopteren, nog een kind laten dragen door een draag moeder. Een man kan alleen via een relatie vader zijn van een kind.

>ayn rand
>her real name is Rosenbaum

Attached: burn the coal pay the toll.png (353x638, 337K)

>Don't get me started on all the fucking male boomers with their Asian imports. I see several of them EVERY DAY.
the gym boss of a fitness in south east flanders has an thai wife lol

I go to the UK a every year and I see more of the same shit. You must be willfully blind. Admittedly, I've never been up North so I don't know what it's like there.
Not even then. I remember when I went to school there were just some girls that were known as the ones that fucked brown men. At least back then I remember there was a stigma against it from most people.
No idea.
99% of Belgians had nothing to do with Congo and most even protested it.
Just, why?

His choice is to purge his country of niggers and kikes, a noble one, I might add, which I happen to share.

Not true, her wikipedia says she had a son with that French rapper who broke up with her soon after

Also Adele is a bitch and hasnt gotten any good roles sinse blue is the warmest color like Lea has

Attached: 1557308189680.png (946x851, 919K)

komm Esch

He can but others will fight him, so why care about what others do and who they mix? Let them choose whatever they want its not like we can stop it.

You're right. Just checked here. Awful.

Well, this is it Jow Forums
>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
>spent all of my life on Jow Forums
Since you guys have been chill with me, I'll be chill with you.
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. TO

Live stream link + further explanation:
pastebin.com/vffn9J1L

Attached: 1562852508.517.jpg (360x640, 80K)

We're not white remember?
Dont come here. Eastern europe is a shithole, enjoy your multicultural-racial wealthy nation that your ancestors builed you.

They're just trying to get knocked up by the new nobility. Now academics instead of the clergy justify their position but its fundamentally the same. Remember, you used to work to pay for nobles' lifestyle, it's just that the nobles are rather... ignoble.

nice bait

I don't believe any word of it. I rarely see mixed couples

Race-mixing is just so repulsive to me. Sometimes I wonder if it's bestiality-lite for them.

Attached: 1551853634427.jpg (960x960, 50K)

don't click this link people its probably trojan
also in the case it isn't, don't do it you faggot cunt, if you have unfinished business now and you'll kill yourself, you'll have unfinished business for the rest of eternity

russian women love brown and non-blond guys regardless of their ethnicity

what did she mean by this?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-11 at 20.44.51.png (191x67, 17K)

btw are you from the netherlandic part? You remember that singer "Anouk" from the 90s? also coalburner

josje is dutch retard

Attached: 1508476082865.jpg (640x480, 211K)

You should kill some shitskins first

The same with romanian ones they will choose a foreigner over a local guy because they are interested only in leaving the country, thats why none of us should bother with the future that others choose.

anouk is also dutch, discount toothpaste

>pics.
>I doubt its because of "security reasons". Like Adele, her kid is likely fucking ugly as shit. Adele, since having the baby has never posted a pic of him on her instagram. She is disappointing that her genes didnt make a good looking light skin baby the media told her she could have, so she hides her shame.
>Now she just angles the baby in a way so you know its black but without seeing how ugly it is
Is that Adelle who sings "Hello from the outside"?

Then you aren't looking. I see it every day. Newest thing I notice is groups of 10-15 yr olds. Always a young girl with a negro classmate. This determines their sexual preferences for the rest of their lives.

remember girls.....

ONCE YOUR BABY GOES BLACK, IT NEVER GOES BACK.

Attached: Firefox_Screenshosdd12Z.png (1053x570, 1.09M)

I hope someone go Breivik on their asses. I'd love to see that. Racemixers deserve to be purged.

This is much worse than bestiality, from an epidemiology and dysgenics point of view.

Why would you sacrifice your future for some strangers you have no connection to?

no Adele Exarchopoulos, greek/french actress in a art film about lesbian love. She was really hot in it but she hit the wall/race mixed her career away.

Attached: obunga but french.png (1206x574, 46K)

Must be walloons then, looking at your flag. Its in them french genes.

QUINZE

:(

You're shitskins too.

It's not that common for people my age and I live in the south.

you've been posting this for days

Attached: idiot.png (1093x603, 110K)

I went checking this shit being 99% sure that screenshot is fake but DAMN!

Attached: ndYiw7fFW8VtcDjBp1.gif (282x324, 3.14M)

>learning french
>want to watch some french media on netflix
>literally all I find is what you posted

Attached: 1554479027830.jpg (650x520, 79K)

you wouldn't believe how many "Will Smith" type of media figures the french media has, all so artificially held up

youtube.co/watch?v=WHr0hRqbyFc

youtube.com/watch?v=vTbRjdiIT8o

These are French "commercials" paid for by tax payers. Literally anti-white propaganda.
>dislikes and comments disabled

>Not Ackbaring yourself

She was still part of a Belgian pop group for kids. Her being Dutch makes no difference consider we're pretty much the same people anyway.
Yes, I remember seeing French movies in schools and it always had this benevolent poor nigger in it that did the right thing despite society being against him.

>Sucks but at least they’re not mixing with sandniggers.
That's the most pathetic thing i have read this week, there is nothing worse than a nigger.

holy f that kid is disgusting

Your countrymate is Flemish too and according to him, coalburning happens everywhere in Flanders. No French genes to explain that one eh?

>Falling this hard for jew's propaganda, white women are fucking retarded.

WHY DOESNT A HUMPBACK WHALES MATE WITH A SPERM WHALE?

WHY DON'T ORANGUTANS MATE WITH SILVER BACK GORILLAS?

WHY DON'T BLUE JAYS MATE WITH CROWS?

THEY ALL BLEED RED? RACIST BIRDS

Attached: 1504010159273.jpg (700x699, 301K)