Time's running out

Time's running out.
The end of the world is almost here.

Repent and pray to Jesus. Ask Him to forgive your sins, accept his sacrifice and Him as your Lord.
Even if you don't believe, pray and ask Him "If this is true, please save me Jesus and guide me to you"

I've already seen His return in a prophetic dream. He appeared in the heavens and people started singing
a beautiful song. His people were wearing white gowns.

Reminder:
- DON'T accept the mark of the beast
- DON'T believe in a possible fake alien landing
- DON'T believe in the coming one world religion
- DON'T belive in the catholic church, they're gonna align with the satanic agenda

Bless you all.

Attached: jesuslamb.jpg (1651x2200, 614K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans 5:12-21&version=NIV
youtube.com/watch?v=um5yzha8EUw
pastebin.com/vffn9J1L
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: the eternal christkike.png (1003x607, 283K)

Amen!

Attached: Jesus.jpg (600x800, 369K)

I'll pray to Tzuyu.

Attached: wm.webm (474x860, 2.92M)

>Time's running out.
literal death cultist

>da world iz ending this time guyz it's for real this time just pay some taxes to the church and you'll go to heaven when it happens

Attached: in your heart.jpg (693x703, 299K)

Faith in God's only Son, Jesus Christ, is what saves!

t. Rabbi Shlomo

Praise the Lord and His Son Jesus Christ

This is Yahweh, the Jew-god. Imagine being a Christfag walking into white man's land and saying; "Hey guys, I just got back from Asia and I have this picture of Yahweh. I know that until now you guys have been calling your top god Godan or God, but can we please start calling my Yahweh by the name God? C'mon guys, can we start to do that please? Pretty please?Also, the Jews are going to be immigrating here and they want their god in charge. They don't want to be offended by any native gods. The said it's OK that we keep the name God though. We have their permission for that".

Attached: 6112.jpg (309x700, 45K)

Attached: 1557750899608m.jpg (1024x633, 189K)

Attached: 1561822409927.png (2048x1536, 871K)

Praise be to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

Phillipians 4:13

>death cultist
Hmm, why don't you have faith in Jesus then and recieve the gift of eternal life. You seem to fear death, yet it's you embracing it and die.

t. Rabbi Yeshua bar Yosef

Attached: christcucklet.png (1533x824, 50K)

convert to dubuism

Attached: dubu2.jpg (1500x1001, 156K)

Attached: 1554026368570.jpg (570x587, 43K)

>The end of the world is almost here
You nihilists have been saying this shit for centuries. Since the day your precious Rabbi was lawfully and righteously executed you cultists have been saying the world is ending.
>DON'T believe in the coming one world religion
Isn't the point of Christianity to be a one world religion destroying all natural traditions?

>accept his sacrifice
What sacrifice? He was dead for a weekend. He sacrificed one Saturday night. That's less a sacrifice and more just a blackout.

Retard.

There is but one divinity, the Overloli the platonic ideal of loliness present spiritually in all cute lolis. Only lolis presenting the presence of the Overloli are worthy of worship.

Attached: aubrey-sa.jpg (1025x1222, 217K)

Time's running out.
The end of our race is nearly here.

Build communities and make children. Refrain from degeneracy.
If you don't believe this to be true, then take a stroll through South London.

I've seen the effects and endgame of multiculturalism. It rots and destroys the creations of our forebears in its path. Our people are in danger.

Reminder:
- DON'T racemix
- DON'T believe faith alone will save you
- DON'T believe in feds
- DON'T think this is going to get better

Bless you all.

Attached: 1558911591360.png (640x960, 618K)

Attached: 2182053.jpg (1024x682, 199K)

Attached: like3.jpg (660x678, 176K)

>the point
Was to spread it world wide so people can learn the truth and be saved.

Hmm, so you're willing to expirence the same as Jesus die? Consider you're answer to this question well because God himself will make it so.

God bless brother.

I accept Jesus in my heart. Amen.

That's not Yahweh you retarded kike.

>so you're willing to expirence the same as Jesus die?
Yeah, I don't have anything going on this weekend, I could sacrifice it. If I'd just stop being dead in a couple days dying would probably be pretty exciting.
Do you have such important stuff going this weekend you couldn't "sacrifice" it?
>Was to spread it world wide so people can learn the truth and be saved
Yes, being a one world religion. Is one world religion good or bad?

>The bible is real
>except the part about how Satan will never prevail against the Church

I know it looks bad, but there is an anti-church within the true Church right now. We are trying to fight them but it's hard because they have a lot of power.

Also nobody wants to explain this to the kids so we're giving them shitty explanations for what's happening.

>What sacrifice? He was dead for a weekend. He sacrificed one Saturday night. That's less a sacrifice and more just a blackout.

God came down to earth to suffer our penalty of sin which is death, giving redemption to all who accept his sacrifice.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans 5:12-21&version=NIV

A M E N

Attached: Fren.jpg (300x360, 24K)

So be it.

>Yes, being a one world religion. Is one world religion good or bad?

Depends on whether it's true or not.

Here's what to expect, what they've been shilling for decades now:

It's getting less and less subtle.

Sin isn't real. Neither is god. Stop being superstitious faggots.

>yeah
So it shall be.

Well, this is it Jow Forums
>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
>spent all of my life on Jow Forums
Since you guys have been chill with me, I'll be chill with you.
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. eN

Live stream link + further explanation:
pastebin.com/vffn9J1L

Attached: 1562854074.038.jpg (360x640, 80K)

Attached: 4A293294-2D07-48D2-9117-4AD93B4BB496.jpg (604x482, 18K)

>Yes, being a one world religion. Is one world religion good or bad?

Depends on whether it's true or not.

Here's what to expect, what they've been shilling for decades now:

It's getting less and less subtle.

Can you guys really not take a weekend off? Because that's all Jesus "sacrificed". It wasn't a sacrifice because nothing was lost.

kill yourself christcuck

I don't get it

do christcucks actually believe the shit in the bible is literal?

why are you fags complaining about jews, when asian girls are the biggest threat to white people

the jew god has to bribe his followers into worshiping him

Back to Jow Forums Anti Semite!

The mark of the beast is the mark-ing of time.

The whole world uses 24 hours, 7 days, 12 months. This began with Rome, which was also called the Beast (Letters in Caesars name = 666).

The mark of the beast on the forehead means it defines your thoughts, on the hand means it defines your actions (also can mean a watch).

The modern 9-5, hourly pay, monthly paycheck, 'living for the weekend' (ie selling and using your time according to the modern systems' demarcation) is accepting the mark of the beast. You cannot buy or sell without using machines that log the time and date of the transaction or cash withdrawal.

Plan by seasons, live day by day, go by morning, noon and evening. Don't use a watch. Time should be checked only as a rough guide or when you absolutely have to use society (to catch a train or whatever).

Do not accept the mark of the beast. Try to get paid for your work rather than your time. Do things when it's best to do them, not according to what the weekday dictates (like staying in just because it's a Tuesday, or taking a day off work just because it's a Saturday). Take a rest day every 7 days.

God bless you all.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Majority of meme flags aren't from Israel. They're from India.

Nigger, I'm a vampire, Jesus most definitely doesn't love me.

Yes he is, he was found scribbled in a tablet

Seems watertight