Suing in America

Why do people intend on suing at every chance they get here in America. My best friend for 20 years is suing me now after I killed his pit bull that lunged and bit into my arm and I killed it by shooting it with my concealed. Why am I in the wrong?

Attached: A7C7208D-01B6-49BF-913E-49FC094B4127.jpg (3200x2400, 343K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YpPIuGbVeJY
pastebin.com/vffn9J1L
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews.

Because you had money he wanted

>pit bull

No surprise there

Attached: 1551198985862.jpg (640x599, 48K)

Is there no way to better your life?

On these facts you aren't in the wrong. You are most likely going to small claims court. Explain your side to the judge. Also, counterclaim the best friend for your pain and suffering. You can also claim psychological damages.

Find a Catholic Church nearby and talk to a priest.

Attached: glowing.jpg (576x543, 176K)

Lite Brite lite Brite turn on the magical glowing niggers

You shouldn't have any problems, OP. In addition though, tell the judge you were attacked by a dog in your childhood and the bite from the pitbull brought back psychological problems from said attack. If your friend says he can't be responsible for that, remind the judge your friend said his pitbull "was a good boy who would never bite anyone"

Suing is just running crying to mom for grownups.

Off yourself

Serves you right. You trusted a pitbull owner.

>disc*rd

you should sue him for medical costs and legal fees. and I won't say what you should actually do... but if one of my friends got a pit bull I'd consider it an extreme lapse in my judgement that I had been friends with them and not seen the warning signs before it was too late

grow the fuck up and at least go down in a boogaloo you loser

Attention-seeking whores like you disgust me.
That said, I also disgust me. Can somebody please post the an hero later? I don't have trannycord.

Check your courthouse for a program where lawyers volunteer to give advice. Its like a one time service and they dont represent you. But they will explain what papers you need to fill out and the like.

You are not in the wrong, dogs that bite people is euthanized here. Probably the same in the US. You just saved him the trip to the vet.

well, since it's not legal to beat people who have wronged you up, suing is the next best thing

heh pitbull. THE SUPERIOR TURKISH KANGAL LAUGHS IN THE FACE OF SUCH A PUNY SPECIES

Attached: kangal.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

jewish lawyers marketing themselves everywhere

Fuck that little cunt.
Here’s a real dog!
A dogadile
youtu.be/YpPIuGbVeJY

The picture is based. The intellectually and morally superior WOMXN is suing the (probably guilty) mancuck. WOMXN have the upper hand in all court cases. men should be considered guilty until proven innocent (very unlikely)

Idiot, don't do that, do something else with your life, have white babies.

Everyone should be suing at every chance they get. However, many disputes can be settled outside of civil court.

You are not in the wrong, at least by German law.

Well, this is it Jow Forums
>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
>spent all of my life on Jow Forums
Since you guys have been chill with me, I'll be chill with you.
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. uy

Live stream link + further explanation:
pastebin.com/vffn9J1L

Attached: 1562854891.389.jpg (360x640, 80K)

>probably the same in the US.
It is, though if it were a friend's dog and it was just an errant nip on the hand I wouldn't bother.

What are you poor can you not afford a lawyer
If you sat with one for 20 minutes, after paying him of course, you’ll have 17 different routes to counterclaim the shit out of his entire life

That's propaganda to keep you from suing megakikes.

>Everyone should be suing at every chance they get.
Which suffix is appended to your last name:
-berg
-schatz
-stein
-blatt
-witz
-blum

Don't be a fajit, bruh. If I can live a semi-reeeeeeeel life, so can you.

Well, this is it Jow Forums
>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
>spent all of my life on Jow Forums
Since you guys have been chill with me, I'll be chill with you.
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. cS

Live stream link + further explanation:
pastebin.com/vffn9J1L

Attached: 1562855301.464.jpg (360x640, 80K)

You're not in the wrong and that's an easy battle in court.
Sounds like your friend just needs a few more adults telling him he was the one at fault, keep his dog on a leash and to shut up. Judge can handle that for you

You are ten years away from seeing the Singularity or the Fall of Civilization (complete with spiked shoulder pads and gunning down trannies), so don't check out now user.

When I lived in an apartment the property manager ignored all my complaints about the noisey Indians upstairs, claiming it was a cultural misunderstanding and I was being, as she so eloquently put it: racist and bigoted. I recorded all conversations with her using the voice meme app on my phone. So instead of immediately reporting her to the property owner and his board of directors I took it upon myself to buy WiFi cameras and place them throughout my apartment, recording around the clock for 2 weeks. I edited the footage to illustrate how loud these people were 24/7 and the damaging affects it had on my then 3yo son, who would wake up screaming from all the loud noises they would make all night long. From there I asked the mailman for the name of the family upstairs, and drove down to the small claims court filing a grievance suit against them. Part of the standard lease terms/agreements people sign say they're ENTITLED to a "peaceful and quiet living environment", armed with my security camera footage I went into court, and the judge awarded me damages of $35 a day for the 1.5 years I had bee dealing with this. On top of this after playing the recordings of the property manager I was awarded additional damages of $15 a day for the 1.5 years she ignored this. There is justice for the American people, you have to present a strong irrefutable case to get what you want.

Attached: Screenshot_20190528-074934.jpg (803x1195, 335K)

Nice larp

fpbp

Attached: I wager that the hebrews are at fault for this.png (600x461, 677K)

It's a discord honeypot bot post

I have no idea.

Attached: youknowwhatitis.jpg (92x125, 2K)

Counter-sue for trauma, make sure to visit a Jewish psychologist and tip her heavily for the PTSD diagnosis.

He doesn’t want to have anal sex user.

this is why we should really look into non lethal weapons. you should've tazed it or used "the alternative" first. ya don't full on shoot something that wouldn't kill you. You're probably going to loose in court sorry buddy.

This. Sue his ass for damages. It's his negligence that caused you to get bit. Teach the faggot a lesson.

Suicides for fags. Go on a Kiwi hunting excursion instead.