What was the Event that got you Redpilled

Doesn't have to be this one thing and all of a sudden you're redpilled, it could be something that started your transition.

For me, it was the Trayvon Martin case.
>be black
>gets followed
>calls the """white man""" following him a "creepy ass cracker" in a phone call
>attack the man and try to beat him to death on the ground
>gets shot
>RREEEEE racism! Why don't you let me kill white people for merely making me feel uncomfortable? Fuck you nazis.

Someone could literally punch me in the face, but the moment I start beating him in the ground, I also obtain as assault charge and am no longer defending myself, I become the assailant.

Attached: pedo.jpg (800x450, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/watch-govanhill-primary-pupils-hit-7949209
pastebin.com/vffn9J1L
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 994C34CF-18B5-4270-AFB3-23D6F915841D.jpg (480x360, 18K)

One of the major things for me was during the migrant crisis there was the clip where the migrants were being loaded onto a train. I don't remember the exact details but then the report says "oh and some how this family ended up on the tracks" as if it was some accident when you could clearly see the man drag a woman that was holding a child down onto the tracks. It was just fucked how the media spun it so obviously.

>Someone could literally punch me in the face, but the moment I start beating him in the ground, I also obtain as assault charge and am no longer defending myself, I become the assailant.

That's not how self-defense works

Everything I cared about became shrouded with ideals and degenerate people.

Actually it is. You only have a right to self-defense to a certain point. Even in stand your ground states. Get educated shill

I'm a slav, I'm redpilled from birth. Funny to read that westerners actually have redpill moments

I agree with you and can relate but can you explain with some more details?

Between public school and church I learned every way NOT to be.

Attached: 1560053418358m.jpg (941x1024, 328K)

You kikes keep making these threads but there's nothing you can do. No amount of meta data will stop what's coming. You can't keep tweaking the rules to keep people playing when the game itself is the problem. You want to know how a person gets redpilled? They stop believing in the fairy tale that put the world to sleep 70 years ago

Christchurch was a turning point for me. At first, I could not associate, but as I heard Fallschirmjager bass to the sight of muzzies' heads popping off, I was converted.

Grooming Gangs and Nazi pug arrest in UK. Whenever I looked for places to discuss all I found was cencorship, or heavily self-filtered opinions that ultimately said nothing. So then I came here and now I'm about 90% sure the Holocaust was fake

>What was the Event that got you Redpilled.
Delivering and reading the newspapers at the age of 12.

2014 - 2015 was redpilling in the extreme. I was already conservative but the sum of those two years was enough to push me into full white nationalist in time for the elections
> liberals still defend mass Muslim immigration after ISIS overruns Syria and Iraq and begin attacking France
> liberals defend rioting niggers even when King Obongo’s own Justice Department confirms Mike Brown attacked the cop first
> liberals say we can’t blame all Muslims for Paris but we most definitely can blame all whites for Charleston
> Gay marriage legalized; rather than being happy fags immediately jump to pushing tranny bullshit, realize slippery slope was real all along
> mass rapes by Muslim immigrants in Germany on New Year’s Eve
And things only got worse when the New Year came
They’re evil

fucking chad goku

Come visit bro ;)

Attached: 1561034399702m.jpg (1024x821, 155K)

I'm honest to God surprised those dirt bikes there are legal. How heavily regulated are dirt bikes and crotch rockets in NZ?

All of the rest just seemed like disconnected stories on TV. Dealing with jews in the real world is what actually did it.

>"Redpilled" by something that didnt even happen in your surrounding
Faggot, you just watched a bunch of PJW and No BS and now you call yourself "Redpilled"

I stayed away from this place like the plague until reddit started its censorship over even mild comments that disagreed with left as hateful. Now I see what nazis say and about the holocaust. If this place goes I go to the darknet. The truth is there is no where near the funding for GCHQ to monitor everyone for some agenda , only the most obvious social media posts reported by normies for wrong speak and serious shit.

The 2011 London riots. Went from a soft touch lefty, sympathetic towards those less fortunate to hardcore "the police should just shoot them, nothing of value will be lost" within a week.

A I saw how stupid antiga was and I was just like, well if they are anti fascist, then I’m a fascist cause fuck them.

>The Slippery Slope was real
>was
Does the person who made this photo think the ride is over? Do they really think that we are at the bottom of the slope?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-13 at 5.02.55 PM.png (486x470, 297K)

I was open to considering lefty until lefty stopped being open to anything that disagreed with them.

I went to university.

That sort of stuff has historically not been very regulated here afaik, also it is a lot more difficult to sue someone for injury compared to the US because public healthcare covers it, so companies implement less safety measures, no waivers or anything like that. However that's changing pretty quickly as the feminist multiculti bureaucracy continues to try and retrict and rule.

Fuck off sandnigger, white lives matter no matter where they are being threatened.

The Omar Khadr payment.
Being a 'postnational state'.
Publicly funded pride events.
The removal of statues.
It was a 'slippery slope' of my own, but the nail in the coffin will always be the USS Liberty.
The illusion began to peel away from that point forward.

At my last job, a Korean coworker was sabotaging my work and costing the company a lot of money. I caught him red-handed, called emergency meeting with ceo and hr. Presented evidence. Their response was, "you should be more understanding of his feelings. It's hard growing up a minority in the US." eventually quit for a different but related reason. Called the parent company, threatened a law suit, got a nice severance but it made me realize how many people hate us for being white.

Attached: _20190705_203753.jpg (720x720, 97K)

This is the most retarded logic I have ever seen.

"You did not discover algebra, someone told you about it, and now you call yourself someone who 'knows algebra.'

Thanks for the info bud. AFAIK a lot of european countries heavily restrict bikes, to a ridiculous degree.

>architecture nerd
>live in district that is entirely victorian design
>gypsies and pakis ruin it
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/watch-govanhill-primary-pupils-hit-7949209

Attached: 28-04-08_1118.gif (640x480, 181K)

Was the direction composed of women? Because I can not conceive the scenario where male directors would relativize the prejudice caused to the company because of feelings. That seems bullshit.

Ten years ago Obama won the Nobel peace prize while sending soldiers to Afghanistan. And a rare hologram shit happened in the sky that same year. Then I started with the red pills.

Attached: fuckikes.jpg (480x360, 6K)

Modern white men ARE women.

Well, this is it Jow Forums
>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
>spent all of my life on Jow Forums
Since you guys have been chill with me, I'll be chill with you.
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. is

Live stream link + further explanation:
pastebin.com/vffn9J1L

Attached: 1562855794.892.jpg (360x640, 80K)

For me, the one and only turning point was the Cologne rape attacks. Before that Jow Forums was a foreign place to me and I was even somewhat liberal-left leaning. Now I know people are self-destructive and it gets worse the more confortable and well supplied they are.

Attached: 1483211975321[1].png (1845x877, 962K)

For me, it was Hurricane Katrina
>Be me, (Houston Fag)
>North Houston
>Nice, quiet, white, boring, and prosperous
>Some Mexicans. But it was fine, they worked and crime was none existent.
>cops acted like they were off the Andy Griffith show
>Hurricane hits
>Suddenly the entire city is overflowing with niggers of the niggerest kind
>EVERYTHING GOES TO SHIT!!
>was in Highschool at the time
>biggest problem was someone found shitty pot in the parking lot (turned out to be a teacher)
>Within a month we had a shooting and one of the New Orleans niggers died
>School had a candlelight vigil for the dumb nigger who had been there less than a month
>Constant fights, all classes ground to a halt because dumb niggers were all 3 classes behind in their abilities
>Was constantly told by staff and everyone around to just except this new fate and that “they were just like me”
History class that same year:
>Me:”Why did Hitler not like the Jews so much?”
>Teacher:”Because he didn’t get into art school”
That was the moment I was red pilled and finally realized that I was being lied to

Attached: 1526867536296s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Just the past year in general. Jussie Smollett, all the curtailing of dissident viewpoints that we're moderate or centrist just a few years ago, TDS, when the Mueller report didn't say what the Dems wanted it to, but they just ignored it, the border, the left going extremely left, antifa getting a pass in the msm, the New York times buying in to white man bad identity bullshit, the victim game in general, Europe being over run...pretty much everything.

i get redoilled on the regular. the last major was when france won the soccer worldcup 2018. it should have been a great party for the french but it was only niggers looting and destroying „their“ country.

Hr was a Japanese woman and the ceo was a Japanese man. Most of the people there were Japanese but the company is in the US. What they told me is "user, you just don't understand Japanese culture. It's like a pyramid. On top is your family, then other Japanese, then other Asians and on the bottom is everyone else." in other words, fuck you for being white.

Attached: 1561997226656.jpg (901x1200, 94K)

Oh yeah and dankula's Nazi pug.

DISCORD TRANNY

They did this all the time with age too. Even if you're right, you're wrong because the other guy is older. I'm not shitting you. They don't care about merit. I would never work for a Japanese company again. You wonder why they kill themselves? You wonder why their country seems so utopian and what the dark secret is? That's it right there. The work environment. Take the yellow pill.

Attached: Screenshot_20190704-160148.png (720x1280, 862K)

Well, this is it Jow Forums
>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
>spent all of my life on Jow Forums
Since you guys have been chill with me, I'll be chill with you.
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. qk

Live stream link + further explanation:
pastebin.com/vffn9J1L

Attached: 1562856303.3059998.jpg (360x640, 80K)

>it could be something that started your transition…
Man this is the place.

Do not do that.

Seeing how gamergate got smeered by the media gave me a really strong redpill

They've always been very nice to me. Probably just hate Americans (comprehensible)

Please leave him the fuck alone .. this is a free country and you cant tell him what to do with his body... his body .... his choice!

Red pilled since middle school when I saw my white classmates listening to rap music and trying to act black. WTF, I thought to myself. Why are you trying to be black? It was then I realized something was wrong with my peers, and we were on a path towards the destruction of all that I held dear.

Attached: 716221bf5c0832b042c106b8f9ab9bf0.jpg (564x579, 37K)

The beginning of the end to higher education.

Scottish Indy Referendum, the way the National movement was hijacked by the Progressives was astounding.

So you work in a Japanese company?

t. Niggers who don't know how to spot a discord tranny

kys honey pot nigger

My mom raising me gender neutral

It had sort of happened before that but I agree, it did the same for me as well. Me and my gf were living in our old flat and watching the coverage on Sky and we were watching things get looted and burnt and I was thinking "ffs someone stop this", rubber bullets, truncheons whatever. Then when I was in work in London the next day everyone in my office just played it down. Like "no not much happened it was all ok".

Lets just say I contribute to the advancement of the Axis (this time we'll keep Italy in check)

>migrant crisis
There are a few other examples I could point to but the migrant crisis was a big one for me too. I remember Al Jazeera did this piece about how any news outlet that refers to the situation as a "Crisis" was clearly trying to push a fascist agenda. I was blown away by this blatent, Orewllian attempt to create a narrative. It was a crisis, regardless of what side of the fence you where on in regards to the migrants pouring in. The government couldn't vet or control the situation in any way, people where getting hurt it was the very definition of a fucking crisis. Then, of course, all my friends lapped that shit up like water in a desert and got quite irate when I pointed this out. It's not like I did a full 180 at the time in terms of my own political beliefs and values but it certainly got the ball rolling.

I knew there was something I have heard about before in the muslim community: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

I stumbled on that same thing when I searched for bocci Balls and google autocorrected it. Gnarly

Gamergate was the straw that broke the camels back.

But I was perceptually being pushed away by rabid feminists prior to GG.

Mizzou being turned into a nigger ignoranve fueld free for all after made up shit swastikas. All instigated by a millionaire. It was like watching a 1984 prequel.

The Liberals long gun registry and then taking a university sociology class from a left wing looney prof turned me red pilled.

Here too. It wasnt as much the situation itself but how it got handled.
The gubbermint was powerless or for a better term, lacked the will to do the necessary steps and instead tried to word it in a positive light while ignoring that it obviously is a fucking huge problem that wont go away by itself.

That was the point were I said fuck you all to hell and back. Fuck your rules and laws, which you yourself brake, ignore or rewrite on the fly to suit your needs.

What the fuck was gamergate even about anyway? I heard about it all over the media and pushed it aside as some feminist bullshit, but even now I still hear about it.

Some female thot game "designer" fucked with game journalists to push her crappy game up in the reviews.
Opened can of worms
Game "journalists" and their reviews are all confirmed BS.

Seeing a leftist news company make a report which was obviously biased, and supporting degeneracy. My eyes were opened.

Attached: 1529586865008.jpg (580x345, 59K)

Years of listening to the CBC

I've left the right because they blame every single problem on minorities and Jews while ignoring other problems like climate change, health care and education.

But then I look at what the left can offer. The promotion of abortion, sex change operations for minors, gays having kids and so on. I especially love reading comments when they want to slaughter billions of people to stop global warming. Not to mention how they welcome Muslims but shit on their own Christian heritage. They literally only care about human rights when it comes to gays or Muslims.

So now I'm kinda lost and feel abandoned by all sides.

similar to me
before the trayvon martin case even went to court, obama made a statement about how trayvon might have been his son in an attempt to use the emotions of the people to energize anti gun laws.
to see the president of the united states condemn a man as guilty before he ever spoke to a judge in an attempt to strip the people of one of their most vital rights really shook me

It's funny, everything about the Trayvon Martin case exposed (((their))) agenda. Even my boomer parents and their friends started to get red pilled because the narrative was so cartoonish even they questioned it. I think that's when (((they))) realized they overplayed their hand.

You're not as woke as me!

They're using "was" instead of "is". In this context it means the same thing. Its a thing people do called sentence structure. If someone says "you WERE right all along" instead of "you ARE right" they don't mean they were just right in the past, they're still right in the present.

Fucking mutt education...

mug

>CBC
Is it true that they replaced Pastor Mansbridge with a team of female new Canadians?

The biological propaganda against white birthrates being too obvious in all mass media, a mass media whose CEOs are not white. All of this during a nonstopping migrant crisis that is being pushed by Non profit organizations run by the same people. It's a silent war with real long term consequences.

Attached: Childfree-Life.jpg (300x395, 34K)

Ambiguous example desu. The white man was the initial aggressor. Being punched in the face in your example is like being TM being followed.

Was that a real cover? I wonder if the tone was promoting, disapproving or objective.

My friend tried to kill me with an axe and I couldn't call the police because I would go to jail for defending myself

Bataclan terrorist attack

seeing the slow but sure creep of somalian women all of a sudden start cropping up on our streets, ALWAYS at least with a pushchair and a young infant in tow. slowly I see our working class whites become more prelevant in the homeless population. I have yet to see a homeless somalian. This shows me that my so called government do not care about the indigenous population, we are free to just rot on the streets as we are outbred by lower IQ lower paid africans. Liberals who just regurgitate what they are fed via new outlets by the BBC need to get slaughtered and hung, they literally just quote the hot topic or the world view they are supposed to espouse verbatim..... I grew to hate them.

I live near a town called Lakewood. The jews came in droves and took over

Obama sending war planes into Libya to support Islamist rebels and the media shilling for it. Ii thought Obama was hope and change, but was really just more of the same.

Attached: mpv-shot0003.jpg (1920x1080, 297K)

finding out the Holocaust was fake as fuck. less than one million died. gas chambers are fake news.

at the very same time the Jewish bolsheviks murdered at least 66 million white Christians.

High School showed me everything I didn’t want to be. Virtue signaling middle class wypeepo talking about issues they’ve never experienced and don’t understand. Women blaming everyone but themselves for their problems. Teachers with authority/god complexes where they’re never wrong and they’re better than the students. Inability to speak or act freely without punishment. It was a liberal utopia, really. The entire high school was anti free speech free thought and liberty. And don’t get me started on my sexist and racist Algebra teacher.

How can anyone mistake Zimmerman for a white guy, he looks like a beaner.

Basically a thot slept with journalists to push her shit game and it was critically aclaimed despite being trash. Like, it was a choose your own adventure book in software form. When people called it out the ENTIRE games media declared war on their readers. It opened people's eyes to how corrupt and in bed with each other the media is. Then they started digging and realized the same is true of ALL media. And trends revealed themselves from there. Gamergate was the biggest nerd redpilling in history. Because feminists couldn't help themselves. They had to attack a bunch of loser nerds with literally nothing left to lose. Nerds who had been bullied their whole lives. And they decided to attack them. Idiots.

Always disliked foreigners, as is natural, but when I was fourteen I heard of White girls at school defending Muslim terrorists after one of their countless attacks