Read Meditations

Read Meditations

stop letting things, that are out of your control, control how you feel
become fully confident in yourself, then attempt to help the world around you. you need a solid foundation so you don't give up your beliefs due to the reactions of others

seinfeld.co/library/meditations.pdf

Attached: 51st-fgsj2L._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (324x499, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d5E2AQKuCyU
youtube.com/watch?v=9A5m4OiF6jE
archivespp.pl/uploads/images/2015_17_3/48Dyga_ArchivesPP_3_2015.pdf
satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aware.html
arxiv.org/pdf/1907.00165.pdf
youtu.be/cViZ6wVysKk
hinduism.stackexchange.com/questions/2237/is-jesus-an-avatar-of-lord-vishnu
grahamhancock.com/kaks1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a shame most people don't really want to become better entities. Those who do usually visit other boards such as /out, /fit, /lit, /sci, you name it. You are what boards you visit.
I'm glad there are people like you, man. There still some home.

Also, anons, read Seneca and his dialogues if you really want to grasp and achieve the one true freedom.

Meditations and The Republic from Plato are the most basic reads for a Jow Forums user

Then try something like Lisis from Plato, Metaphisic and Nicomachean Ethics from Aristotle

Finally a good thread!

Attached: 1522119950095.jpg (572x732, 83K)

Tbh this is my favorite book. Reading the creature of Jekyll island right now and I think it might beat medations by the time i finish it

Way ahead of you.

Attached: IMG-20190708-WA0004.jpg (2340x4160, 1.09M)

The stoics are quite interesting. Thanks for the recommendation.

comfy audiobook

youtube.com/watch?v=d5E2AQKuCyU

in spanish:
youtube.com/watch?v=9A5m4OiF6jE

Attached: 1478129335979[1].png (936x1000, 225K)

Bump

Attached: 1529530453780.png (1280x1828, 3.09M)

get out of the house and have fun.

Huh?

Meditation can trigger schizophrenia. And it's not a joke. Just a word of warning.

self help for atheists

>atheists

Sauce pierogibro

archivespp.pl/uploads/images/2015_17_3/48Dyga_ArchivesPP_3_2015.pdf

>Just have fun!:D
>(pic)

Attached: IMG_20190711_192027_181.jpg (500x446, 42K)

Meditations is degenerate.

Stoics were fucking losers. They were the original cuck leftist faggots.

Bumping.

Book sum up: Just stop giving a fuck

It can be for the religious too. Marcus Aurelius was deeply religious and used the god's existence as evidence that nature is good.

>Jow Forums
LOL

It's more like, stop bitching and clean your room.

Its actually an insult to Classical philosophers bringing up Jordan Faggerson quotes.
Zinon and Epictetus were poor af living in literally in caves, possessions, materialism and affirmative action is not Stoicisms concern.
Stoicism is Greco-Buddism

Calm down it's not like I'm comparing Peterson with actual philosophers. My point was Aurelius wasn't a nihilist "Stop giving a fuck" doesn't describe stoicism.

and if the jews fuck you over, well thats life -t. marcus

>stop letting things, that are out of your control, control how you feel
>become fully confident in yourself, then attempt to help the world around you. you need a solid foundation so you don't give up your beliefs due to the reactions of others

why read the book when this is the takeaway? you've summed up the lesson. anons, just live by this quote from user.

That's only part of it.

Start giving a fuck about yourself, your beliefs, and your own logic/reason.
Treat your peers benevolently, since that is logical and in line with nature.
Stop caring about what other people care, it only matters if it was logical and just.

For similar reasons, forget the past and don't care too much about the future.

I have read it two times but I feel like its overrated.

no it describes it perfectly, as i said stoicism was a philosoply for the poor people, it's main purpose is to help people cope with the misfortune of life, other than that it doesn't give a shit about affirmative action, (unless to prevent harm) Proof: Its founder Zeno of Citium,

It helps to see how a Roman Emperor in almost constant barbarian wars was able to deal with all the stress that came with it. Reading his words, especially the ones where he thanks all those who he learned from in life, hammers the teachings home if you are just some fuck in New Jersey like me. I could connect better with a man who is like 1700 years old than any self-help guru in modern times.

People are too afraid to be honest about themselves and the world around them, but not Marcus. He gives it to you straight, because he was literally writing this book as a personal journal.

>only read one book

GAIN GNOSIS SERIOUSLY THEY ARE LITERALLY ALL THE SAME JUST PUT IT TOGETHER DONT DWELL ON DIFFERENCE FIND THE COMMONALITIES

Attached: m0001.jpg (3264x2448, 2.41M)

shoo shoo schizo flu

Stoics are original childs of Plato and Socrates, they believe soul is immortal and the main purpose of human is to save it by not letting incidents in life harm its soul. Yet this is a form o nihilism , zero affirmative action at all. I use Stoicism only as a pain killer. Stop giving a fuck, but fuck anyone who stands in your way to achieve your purpose, gain power, fame, resources etc

Listening to this on tape..bretty good
The stuff on jewtube about the stoic philosophy is good too

I'm nearly done with Meditations, and I'm not really impressed. I'm a Christian, and I've read the Bible completely through. It's a much more satisfying read, overall. Meditations is nice as a Stoic philosophy, but it doesn't go further than that for me.

yeah and? faggot just regurgitate that worn out idiocy tell me do you have your own thoughts or ideas? or do you just wanna emulate the cool kids?

Attached: a0025.jpg (419x654, 73K)

the jews tricked me again. oh well no use crying spilled milk

Here are meditations to achieve Godhood
satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aware.html

The bible sucks you cuck

Well we aren't talking about what Zeno of Citium said are we? We are talking about Meditations which was written by Marcus Aurelius. A school of thought can evolve over time.

This book is garbage. Don't waste time on it. M.A. wasn't exactly a philosopher. He was a simple man, and to have such a simple life you need no book.

The only worthwhile ideology is Might makes Right.

The other is worthless cope.

not really have you read enoch? or the septuagint or any of the other books they have been gutting from the philosophy? seriously why do people just say im this or im that why not transcend such pointless prejudice

i bet you dont even know who Metatron is or how Enoch was Hermes / Thoth seriously God gave Enoch the Book and he to Noah why is this not taught?

The stone that the builders rejected that has become the head of the corner

Attached: q0001.png (1200x1528, 3.33M)

Finnish scientific paper: “During the last hundred years the temperature is increased about 0.1°C because of carbon dioxide. The human contribution was about 0.01°C.”

arxiv.org/pdf/1907.00165.pdf

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 50K)

I did, it's awesome.
Heathen, natural, spiritual free, not inflicted by any neurotic scriptural dogma - a true man of God with a European-Aryan conscience.

Attached: 429314384-marcus-aurelius-capitoline-museums-equestrian-statue-bronze-sculpture.jpg (960x540, 34K)

agree on that, and if it wasn't for the Based Aurelius those dirtbags would have go full faggot mode

The Bible is even gayer than stoicism.

fuck off kike

>adapted for the contemporary reader
lmao enjoy your faggy adaptation

the kybalion is new age trash
if you want real hermetic axiom you need to read the corpus hermeticum and emerald tablet

based and greenpilled

Fucks sake.

>English Audio book 5 hr 30 min
>Spanish Audio book 6hr 30 min

I moved back to Spain recently, and started working in Spanish again....fucking emails take forever!

This has to have a knock on effect economically

eh not really its not breathtaking but its good addional info on Hermetics is there anything in Kybolion that is untrue? i mean "new age" is garbage this is ancient wisdom like i said perserved by Enoch / Hermes /Thoth and or my favorite METATRON

Qabalah
Alchemy
Astrology

Electric Universe also paralels have been found in Nag Hammadi akin to some of Kybolion Axioms

These are the secret sayings that the living Jesus spoke and Didymos Judas Thomas recorded.

1. And he said, "Whoever discovers the interpretation of these sayings will not taste death."

2. Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]"

50. Jesus said, "If they say to you, 'Where have you come from?' say to them, 'We have come from the light, from the place where the light came into being by itself, established [itself], and appeared in their image.'

If they say to you, 'Is it you?' say, 'We are its children, and we are the chosen of the living Father.'

If they ask you, 'What is the evidence of your Father in you?' say to them, 'It is motion and rest.'"

>everything is in motion nothing is at rest

Attached: a0018.jpg (461x600, 74K)

Read doctrine of awakening too. All aryans should know the great Tradition from both perspectives of east and west.

Attached: awakening.jpg (307x475, 20K)

two variances before you say wait a sec

rest as in ATOMS Vibrating
rest as in Ascension of Consciousness

18. The disciples said to Jesus, "Tell us, how will our end come?"

Jesus said, "Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is.

Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

19. Jesus said, "Congratulations to the one who came into being before coming into being.

If you become my disciples and pay attention to my sayings, these stones will serve you.

For there are five trees in Paradise for you; they do not change, summer or winter, and their leaves do not fall. Whoever knows them will not taste death."

Attached: a0023.jpg (900x679, 242K)

>Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."
the garden

What if i Told you Alexander the Great is Actually Jesus? i mean think about it both born of Zeus (YHWH = JOVE (JEHOVAH) = JUPITER) both died at 32 both betrayed He studied under Aristotle Travelled to Egypt young and in turn Jerusalem where after remembering a Vision / Dream he spared them after speaking with the priest then India Even travelling to Adams Peak Allegedly he founded the Library of Alexandria which is where alot of Gnostic Ideas would Have been Discussed
Who is Yeshua ben-Sirach?

Attached: j0001.jpg (300x168, 12K)

Stoicism has some practical value in some situations but other than that it's crap. Be Platonist.

Do it! Do it.

The Meditations isn't really a good book to start with Stoicism. You could but you're probably not going to understand what's going on. His thoughts are scattershot and he doesn't exactly use the same language the other Stoics use even though he's talking about the same thing. The book itself is a Stoic practice and it wasn't intended for an audience. Seneca is much easier to read but Cicero's On Moral Ends is a much better place to start since it provides a very useful summary of Stoicism in book 2.

youtu.be/cViZ6wVysKk
This is a channel I like listening to while at work. Short videos on different topics, and if I'm interested in I'll seek out the books they came from.

The Enchiridion by Epictetus is a good read. The New Testament however adds much more moral depth.

It looks like a lot of pop philosophy. Check out Gregory Sadler instead.

this

the Cherubim holding a flaming sword

The first world to exist was Muspell, a place of light and heat whose flames are so hot that those who are not native to that land cannot endure it.
Surt sits at Muspell's border, guarding the land with a flaming sword. At the end of the world he will vanquish all the gods and burn the whole world with fire.

Aurora Borealis N Pole / Hyperborea = Garden
Bermuda Triangle = Atlantis
but dont tell anyone

Attached: i0007.jpg (1280x1203, 525K)

It is pop philosophy, short amd mostly quotes and passages. I'll check him out.

I think Meditations is pretty good because it is just a grabbag of thoughts and he gives a lot of real world examples to explain what he's trying to say. The very first part of Book 2 has probably the absolute best quote for anyone not sure what Stoicism is but wanting to learn. Everyone can relate to having to deal with unreasonable people in our lives and it causes us the most stress.

It's likely the reason he started with it desu, he had been thinking of it a while. My life has genuinely improved waking up and expecting to encounter ignorance.

How do I into Aleister Crowley?

Attached: 1552096413800.jpg (3024x4032, 3.75M)

Thanks op, I needed this

Phi BA, used to read meditations daily, devoted years to philosophical inquiry, philosophers never had to deal with the utter corruption of Soul occurring now. Every single degeneracy and animal impulse ever in existence is in the palms of billions on a daily basis. Aurelius is good, Xeno is better, but at the end of the day the Stoicism is not the appropriate reaction to the nightmare hellscape we currently face.

the stoic revival is at least half a decade hold now, catch up on your reading anons.

You are boring.

>thinking atheism is at all related to an ethical code
No more than calling yourself a monotheist. It says nothing about the ethics you observe.

I think /his/ or /lit/ had a guide to Stoicism that gave a pathway through all the essentials.

I love Meditations and I'm not even White

Stoicism and its principles is and has always been the primary creator of great civilizations. When they become prosperous and hedonistic, the fall begins.

You have all Styx's books?

you take a dildo and fuck yourself with it while torturing children and drinking their blood while they're under shock
it's a legit ritual, look it up

Attached: 1519134846187.jpg (570x855, 39K)

You speak like a fag and your shit is all retarded. Also christianity is semitic.

There is nothing moral about the new testament.

honestly i got Sepher Yitzrah and i didnt even know who this twiggy fuck was and then people posted the Ouranos Dragon in a pic of his and it hit me just Bahir Yitzrah Arbatel i have OCD it was for the aestethic mostly

Attached: a0003.jpg (700x700, 104K)

>visiting /sci/ to self improve
pretty retarded to rely on arrogant college freshmen to help improve yourself.

Happy to see a post like this on pol, add "Mindfulness in Plain English" to the reading list

Stoicism is perfect for clown world. If you can remain rooted in your own beliefs and never become demoralized or deterred from your just/logical path, then they can't beat you without literally killing you.

You don't even know what you're talking about, do you? Yet you talk about it anyway. Come back here to post after you've read the entire Bible, from Genesis to Revelation. Until you've read it, you cannot comment on it.

>European faith
>semitic
Hey rabbi...

Sounds like fun. Where do I start on his literature though?

then why is the gospels written in GREEK and they USED THE SEPTUAGINT WHICH IS ALSO GREEK "semetic" are just the Nefilhim languages and Greek is Semetic too isnt is from the Phoenicians
>muh semites
imagine being this fucking dumb Ye-Zeus was a Gnostic like i said Alexander the Great Temple of Solomon contained something that has been stolen they were a sect that is agaisnt Edomite / Cainaanite Reptoids aka Nephilhim

Attached: 342342544235.jpg (263x191, 11K)

hinduism.stackexchange.com/questions/2237/is-jesus-an-avatar-of-lord-vishnu

Dr. Vedavyas, a research scholar with a doctorate in Sanskrit, discusses some important prophecies from the Bhavishya Purana, which he says dates back to 3000 B.C. He states that one prophecy describes the future appearance of Isha putra, the son (putra) of God (Isha)(Jesus Christ), born of an unmarried woman named Kumari (Mary) Garbha Sambhava. He would visit India at the age of thirteen and go to the Himalayan Mountains and do tapas or penance to acquire spiritual maturity under the guidance of rishis and siddha-yogis before going back to Palestine to preach to his people. So, if Jesus was trained by the sages of India, this would explain why he was able to perform various miracles (siddhas). It also explains why there are so many philosophical similarities between early Christianity and Hinduism.

grahamhancock.com/kaks1/

The Jewish scholar Flavius Josephus (37 – 100 CE) quotes from Clearchus’s fragment in his Contra Apionem [Against Apion], which has Aristotle say: “Jews are derived from the Indian philosophers; they are named by the Indians Calami, and by the Syrians Judaei, and took their name from the country they inhabit, which is called Judea.” (Book I:22) [1]

NOAH LANDED ON ARARAT WHICH IS THE CAUCUS MTS WHICH IS WHERE WHO COMES FROM?

definitely not Indo-Europeans

Attached: 2342323423.jpg (296x221, 18K)

>Read Meditations
>guy who wrote it got btfo by some twink and he had to an hero

everyone on here has already read it newfag. go away.

Schizos just have one foot in the astral and the other in the material.

Nigger

go hang out with the fagits in /lit/ you dumb piece of shit

Based weon.

fuck that homo, read siege.

Have you even read it -- I mean the entire Bible -- or did you come on here to simply Hurr Durr? Because anyone can Hurr Durr. If you want to have an intelligent (and by that I mean "informed") conversation about the Bible, read it. I mean, from Genesis to Revelation. Because until you've read the entire thing, you cannot comment on it. Oh sure, you can Hurr Durr about it all you want. But that's just gibberish.

ive read the entire thing. its blatant kike subversion that preaches weakness and subservience to goyim, complete with a predictive programming "apocalypse" fairy tale for the death cult retards to LARP into existence.