English granny, 68, arrested after asking paramedic "how big is it?"

>A pensioner has been ordered to sign the sex offender register after grabbing the crotch of a paramedic treating her for a fall and asking, 'How big is it?'

>Christine Roles, 68, from Flixton, Greater Manchester, felt the medic's knee as he checked her blood pressure before moving her right hand up to his crotch.

>She had earlier been deemed unfit to formally plead in court due a memory loss problem.

>Despite her condition she will have to sign the register alongside paedophiles and rapists for an interim period pending further psychiatric tests.

>The court heard she had a history of heavy drinking and making hoax calls and at the time was subject to a two-year Criminal Behaviour Order prohibiting her from calling 999 unless in the event of a genuine emergency.

>'Then she tried to grab hold of my crotch and asked "how big it was" she was still sat next to me. She just put her hand across she must have got half way up my thigh, I pushed her hand away. I had to physically remove her off myself.'

>His colleague told magistrates: 'She was saying she didn't want to go to f****** hospital, it was clear that she had had a drink, but she wasn't in a state worse than I have seen her previously. She was wobbly on her feet.'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7235659/Pensioner-68-grabs-crotch-paramedic-treating-fall-asks-big-it.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-11 at 10.59.09.png (642x415, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vffn9J1L
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good, the Pussy Pass is already obnoxious with fucjable roasties but for this nasty old bag? Lol no

Attached: SmartSelect_20190706-154359_Gallery.png (1080x967, 666K)

the point being?

I would let her do that to me. But I would never talk about it.

Hahaha sluts get old too

Yeah I wouldnt have reported but she too ugly to be axing that

Attached: muh-dick.png (437x294, 81K)

Pretty good banter desu
8/10 would laugh and tell her too much for you darlin

literally soi boy pathetic manlet looking for compensation lol, fucking obvious. the NHS is a cash cow. unnamed paramedic ethnicity unknown

What kind of faggot runs to the police over this?

I would be so fucking flattered if a drunk granny grabbed my crotch and asked how big it was

Good. Old women (especially the fat ones) are extremely fucking obnoxious and think they know everything. Death to OAPs

ikr
What a great story for later.

Too bad, welcome to Current Year. If it's sexual harassment to even talk about grabbing women by the pussy (and they'll let you do it when you're rich enough), then at the very least it's also sexual harassment to actually grab a man by the dick. Goose, gander, etcetera.

That nasty old roastie is pretty hot by bong standards. I wonder how many miles of cock shes taken in the consession bathrooms during a good olde game of footy.

well I guess it wasn't that big of he felt the need to cry about it but to his credit is probably develope E.D. if that beast touched my dick or even just said anything remotely sexual to me, holy shit she aged badly.

>is pretty hot

Grave robber detected

How can you even punish someone for something that they have no recollection of doing?

It's like arresting someone for something they did in a dream.

shit I'm retarded, obviously it wasn't big at all if she grabbed at it and still had to ask! lmfao

Well, this is it Jow Forums
>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
>spent all of my life on Jow Forums
Since you guys have been chill with me, I'll be chill with you.
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. nt

Live stream link + further explanation:
pastebin.com/vffn9J1L

Attached: 1562855233.968.jpg (360x640, 80K)

>t. non-white shower

so it's cool if I down a liter of vodka, shoot a few speedballs, come to your place and rape your family in front of you then kill you all since I definitely won't know I did it? C'mon dude think before you post!

Why would he go to the cops? that's like a 6.5/10 in england

200 iq post

Id give her the olde bangers and smash!

this is so vile i didnt even finish reading thanks

Jesus women are repulsive.

Going for high score with that? Lmao
Also timestamp or fuck off

sorry, wrong on all counts, uncut white grower here, but I've never had anyone question it after grabbing it, you gotta admit that logically that does not bode well...

NO

shamone

Attached: -11_1.png (527x369, 245K)

meanwhile moslem gang rapists walk free

It's big... for you.

>I've never had a drunk old hag flirt with me
No, doesn't bode well.

Because he has a very small dick and he can’t cope with the trauma of the drunk granny laughing the shit out of her when he answered

>7 cm fully erect

Attached: AFBD1E0F-94DD-4C56-876A-A554652C2493.jpg (820x791, 136K)

>tfw you’ll never have a gf with a memory loss problem to have sex with every night without her remembering how disappointing it was the morning after

WHY LIVE?

Attached: BAB0C7A3-7714-411D-B4D9-3864A9DDBCC3.jpg (358x318, 39K)

Kek

It's small :(

Italians like to fuck old ladies, you learn something new on Jow Forums everyday

CANT HANDLE THE PANTS

lolol faggot emt prob has rape ptsd now and has to go to counseling. hahah faggot.

>I glow in the dark

Thanks Obama

kys honey pot nigger