I am so sick of twitter screenshots on Jow Forums

why is twitter so well tolerated when Jow Forums vehemently hates everything else?

>requires account
that should be enough to put in the fucking trash but it if you can somehow overlook this fatal flaw there's also
>bans for wrong think
>robo bans preemptively for possible wrong think
>even liberals get banned because anything other than celebrity worship and boomer posting is wrong think
>full of npcs

I'm hardly an oldfag but when I first got stuck here people used to gloat about how they'd gotten to the front page on a twitter screenshot as the lowest effort troll imaginable,
now nu/pol/ just accepts as normal. WTF.

pic unrelated

Attached: unironicserious.jpg (341x280, 13K)

I would kill every single one of them. It has become really bad on /v/, too.

No single person alive wants e-celeb bullshit here.

They tolerate all of it except Reddit.

satan get for fuck twitter

Fake & gay discord tranny

what are you talking about,
twitter is basically the only other platform that avoids the hate

>kikebook
hated so much its not even talked about
>tumblr
only referred to in the past tense, considered dead
>instagram
roaste platform, barely ever mentioned
>youtube
hemorrhaging users, now officially where facebook was when facebook stopped being cool

>inb4 what are you talking about our numbers show that
niggers

This shithole board wouldn't exist without twitter since every fucking thread OP is a screencap of some literal who with 1 follower spouting some dumbass opinion no mortal would ever find unless they literally spend every waking hour trawling for bait

I wish republicans at the least would quit using it, Trump included

report all twitter literally who screenshots. the more people who report them, the faster they can be deleted off the board.

the only explanation I have is because niggers use twitter
shitskin anons must be the reason for all the twitter bait eating

>kikebook
absolutely required because of unironic boomer memes
>tumblr
dead now because all of my favorite diaper thots went elsewhere
>>instagram
required for thots and other fap material
>>youtube
absolutely required since inception to the current day

Attached: 66713885_2420085854717550_7054665185918713856_n.jpg (574x827, 67K)

For one thing, progressives spew their nonsense there, people post it here so we can laugh and rage.

deal
It ain't goin' away

you know leftypol gets banned on twitter too right?
twitter is isn't biased against rightists, its biased against humans.
Just a giant shit of celebrity advertisement and bots.
how anyone thinks this shit is reality or even a rough estimate of reality is beyond me.
twitter is literally CNN tier garbage.

Attached: 34ib69.jpg (500x701, 124K)

>required
pfft is this like how you have to have the right basketball shoes to be cool?

the only thing youtube is good for is copyright infringement and we should all be using p2p like god intended instead of that whore shit.

>when user doesn't understand the 'literally who' meme

Attached: bigthink.jpg (236x205, 8K)

>pfft is this like how you have to have the right basketball shoes to be cool?
Thats a horrid example. Shit. I remember going to school and these two spics always had their shoes covered with plastic bags. It was comical.
>the only thing youtube is good for is copyright infringement and we should all be using p2p like god intended instead of that whore shit.
The days of WinMX are long, long gone.

Attached: 65937058_10156448376870949_7200161794390753280_n.jpg (960x960, 124K)

It's an endless supply of normies saying things that make you more convinced extinction is a good thing. Hate is exactly what makes it popular, it's kind of a zoo where you can go observe them in disgust.

It has the (((same))) tricksies as that shithole reddit mind you, in that it has the dopamine feedback loop of an approval mechanism. So it is exceptional at addicting normies. Jow Forums should in theory despise it as much as reddit.

>The days of WinMX are long, long gone.
in your dreams subscription kike

VPNs are too slow. Subscriptions are the way to go.

I fucking hate it. Most of the screenshots and links are to nobody's saying retarded shit just to generate anger. No point to it. On the rare occasion there are some things worth taking a look at.
My thinking is there's a campaign to create more traffic or distractions, like jangling keys in front of a child. Organizations have studied this place, it would only make sense they use emotions to control the users like all the other social media sites. Look at the quality of the posts, usually just a few words and a link, sometimes not even that.

It's exactly what Orwell envisioned. They even call the flow of information you get a "feed".

get out of the house and have fun.

Twitter screencaps are mostly banned on /a/. The only exception is Japanese tweets announcing new projects. Things such as dub voice actor and e-celeb tweets are banned on sight.

Maybe nu/pol/ is made up of people who grew up on twitter before coming here and that's why they accept it.