Inb4 collective spontaneous brain hemorrhage by the talking heads on the news

Inb4 collective spontaneous brain hemorrhage by the talking heads on the news

Attached: 20190711_115701.jpg (1440x2380, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_sfZVpjwmcQ
twitter.com/RealObsidian/status/1149371365855830016?s=09
twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1149344186640023553
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ITS HAPPENING

Attached: AZiYr1.jpg (1524x1988, 1.24M)

I just need him to say "hearty kek" in one of his tweets and I will go register to vote.

Mining for salt....

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-110929_Twitter.jpg (720x1280, 384K)

Based

These people ruined Trump's first term with the insurance policy and spygate.

After Trump exposes Spygate and all the deep state pedos and Israel he's gonna get a 3rd term.

*if

Trump honestly deserves a third term with how these faggots incessantly shit on EVERYTHING for his first term.

I hope he does stay for 14 years. Hell even 18, I think Trump will still be functioning also.

He deserves a third term but it would be a massive asspull because that would require getting congress to repeal the 2 term amendment to the constitution.

And if they do that it lets the Dems front Obama again

Hahahahah tons of Congressmemebers are going down because of Awan, Epstein and various other criminal activities.

Its over for the ZOG.

Obama could already run again if he wanted. The limit is two CONSECUTIVE terms.

Dont count your chickens before the eggs hatch user, the Epstein shit will most likely affect both sides of the isle

I know it will affect both sides to the isle. I said lots of Congressmembers I didn't say only Democrats...

Nah I'm pretty sure its two terms total user. Could be wrong but I'm pretty sure thata how it is

our education system really is shit

Such a likeable guy. Great sense of humor. I welcome him as Emperor for life.

How bout 1488 years?

> so great looking and smart, a true Stable Genius!
and some people regretted getting him into office

Plus he is an ape so the law doesn´t count for him anyway

1 term
>4 years
2 terms
>8 years
3 terms
>12 years

I know he's trolling but what's the angle with the half terms?

how can anyone hate that man, he's just so loveable, such a great sense of humor!

american education never fails to get me a hearty kek

Attached: lol13.jpg (258x195, 11K)

The angle is that it gets the dumb ass media to talk about it

That´s how good he is, he´ll do it in half the time

I think the longest a president has served is 10 years, because one President served 2 terms then became the Vice President to someone else that President died in office and he served another 2 years as president so he was the longest president.

Franklin D. Roosevelt spent the longest. Roosevelt is the only president to have served more than two terms.

Nah. He needs to drain the swamp. He knew what he was getting into. You cant have more than two terms and his family should never be in office again. Fuck dynasties.

Trump is shitposter supreme

Okay... what legislasture does he propose to protect us (his fans) from getting banned everywhere, our faces bashed in for wearing the maga hat, deplatformed from BANKS?

Time served user

>hes served 2 plus years now so he is saying he has another 6 years left or 10 (4 plus 6 is 10)

Stunned I have to lay this out

Now that I think more about it this makes a very crazy loop hole, Trump could constantly run as a Vice President and have his President resign and he would serve out the remaining term as President and could do this any amount of times he wants.

This would be an epic Constitutional crisis.

remind libturds of this
youtube.com/watch?v=_sfZVpjwmcQ

>he's gonna get a 3rd term.
it's about time we stopped alternating to lame duck ever other term, restrict all of congress to 1 term and extend president to 3

sick of the corrupt election fixing lifer millionaire gangsters in congress, get them the fuck out of there and if every member of congress only gets 1 term hey guess what the blackmail rings will have to work a lot harder

HAHAHAAHAHAHA
TRUMP IS GOD

>I think the longest a president has served is 10 years

FDR: March 4, 1933 – April 12, 1945

all that time and he didn't even arrest anyone when Smedley Butler blew the whistle on the business plot

even dems are coming around to his way of doing things, if he drops Pence and runs with a woman as VP he is a lock even if they drag out Michelle

>FDR: March 4, 1933 – April 12, 1945
>11
>11
>11
holy fucking mutt education, can't make this shit up

Attached: superlative_laugh.jpg (431x580, 73K)

>or a very nervous and skinny version of pocahontas

Kek

Choose yes for maximum salt.
twitter.com/RealObsidian/status/1149371365855830016?s=09

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-123434_Twitter.jpg (720x1280, 322K)

SCOTUS can grant him another run if a seditious conspiracy illegally nullified his first term. SCOTUS can interpret law basically however they want, although after the full extent of pedogate and Russiagate are known we may indeed have a constitutional convention called to address a number if things, including dual citizens in Congress and various tenets of discrimination law as it now stands

>1/1024th

Attached: 1540376894998.jpg (620x670, 94K)

Ahh when the Dutch ruled the US.

>November 2016
>Escalator
Uhm what?

A do over term would be nice.

Just look it up

>hey boomers and kekistanis i made an EPIC twitter post again dissing the SHAREBLUE FAKE NEWS MEDIA now let me continue swallowing jew cum while not doing anything for white americans

I'd vote for him as president for life, if only to watch leftards have aneurysms.
>inb4 MIGA
He's better than any other prospective candidate

Billionaire Home Depot co-founder and noted philanthropist Bernie Marcus posted the following on Facebook after coming out in support of President Trump:

“I woke up this morning thinking it was going to be another great day. I've been celebrating with friends, family and the community since I turned 90. I've told you about the gracious gift of $117 million that was collected and given in my honor to four charities that mean a lot to me. All that happiness blew up because I said in a newspaper interview that I have supported and will continue to support Donald Trump.

Boom!

Negative stories... vicious threats, without cause, to boycott the company that has enabled my foundation to give billions to support autism, medical research, education, heart and neurological issues like stroke, and to help our veterans. The company that I retired from in 2002 and have not had a business relationship with in almost 20 years. A company that has employed more than a half-million people. The people who work there are affiliated with both political parties or no party at all. They are of all religions and all colors and backgrounds. Why would people want to hurt them?

All because I give my voice and some of my money to our President. Am I in China? Argentina? Russia? That's what it feels like to me.

It saddens me that our country has come to this, where I, as a private citizen, cannot express my feelings. It angers me and it saddens me, but it sure as hell is not going to stop me. If you thought it would, you've got the wrong guy.

In the next ten years, God willing, I will accomplish more to save this world than my critics will do even if they had forty lifetimes.

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1149344186640023553

Attached: D_NKcdsXoAENZTZ.jpg (750x558, 79K)

we hate republicans here as well

And then God intervened and sent him to hell

Fuck me they pissed him off

it's always weird when the meme flags say something funny

well MI6 agent Nelson Mandella really seems to have handed it to them in South Africa

No. In order to be Vice President, you must qualify to be President. After two terms Trump wouldn't qualify to be President any longer, so he couldn't be Vice President.

I mean the votes are all manipulated anyway so fuck the democracy time to become an emporer. Nobody wants to be ruled by a mob of retards anyway.

Trumphammer 40k memed into existence

Attached: D929B976-8FB4-4052-930F-E69822D5FC15.jpg (960x566, 50K)

>I mean the votes are all manipulated anyway
usually by active military personnel, if anything goes wrong military court under gag order

Dumbasses, can you really not count? He is talking about his third, fourth, and FIFTH terms, starting from the present moment in time. Dumb fucks.

If he follows through, he absolutely will get a third term.
If he's betraying us, he won't get a second.

Great man. Please remember that the wall was meant as a statement against the endless immigration across the border. It's impossible to get everyone to live here, THEIR own countries needed rebuilding. That SHOULD be good business as well!

Please remember that there is a serious, problematic, immigration problem.

Europe is getting flooded as well, as we type. It is ridiculous, racist, unconstitutional and shady businesses and tax collectors profit from it.

Remember who voted. Thank you, Sir.

(And this post would get you shadowed or worse on twatter.)

Attached: A.png (1000x1432, 529K)

All hail Trumpenriech
All hail Trump

>Nobody wants to be ruled by a mob of retards anyway.
And yet, the third world retards come to the west and then vote for more third world retards who do third world things

>MI6 agent Nelson Mandella
big if true

My fucking sides

Attached: 1559340752083.jpg (600x539, 35K)

so iran deal is still on table