Will Anglicanism die in one generation?

Lincoln Reyes
Lincoln Reyes

Attached: Anglicans.png (370 KB, 619x599)

Other urls found in this thread:

chng.it/8FB2pDfXKY
catholic.com/tract/papal-infallibility

Julian Rogers
Julian Rogers

All non-Catholic churches will die. Including the fake-Catholic Vatican II sect.

Attached: g5.jpg (88 KB, 451x600)

Ryan Carter
Ryan Carter

This is good. Anglicans (and most protties) have shown that when they go their own way, they corrupt Christianity.
Lesbo bishops. Never change protestants.

Chase Nguyen
Chase Nguyen

It's irrelevant. The only True Church is the Catholic Church.

Colton Nelson
Colton Nelson

God willing.

Tyler Rogers
Tyler Rogers

I didn't know the Russian SSPX priest was on Jow Forums.

Carson Gray
Carson Gray

all christcuckery will die.

Ethan Harris
Ethan Harris

Our church is 98% boomers & greatest generation. And they aren’t that friendly so going to church is the worst experience of the week.

Ayden Richardson
Ayden Richardson

Are you an Anglican? Why do you hate it? Its the sermons?

Jacob Ward
Jacob Ward

Episcopal, is that Anglican? I personally don’t hate church, it’s the being visually judged by the unfriendly old people. It seems like they want to church to die with them.

Logan Perez
Logan Perez

Episcopal, is that Anglican?
Yes.

Kevin Wright
Kevin Wright

Hope so. Religion is poison.

Nathaniel Barnes
Nathaniel Barnes

Yes, they are Anglicans. Why are you still there anyway?

Isaiah Watson
Isaiah Watson

I don't know but spread this shit.

chng.it/8FB2pDfXKY

Attached: 5d1f548221a8614ecf499c17-750-563.jpg (121 KB, 750x563)

Samuel Sanders
Samuel Sanders

all christian sects will die. religion is too cucked

Attached: 1561532678221.png (66 KB, 500x500)

Zachary Hall
Zachary Hall

then don't go. what a cuck

Lincoln Fisher
Lincoln Fisher

Our kids are acolytes, there really aren’t any other kids... and my wife has both her parents buried there.

Jacob Wood
Jacob Wood

If that is the main draw of your church then that church is going to eventually close up. Boomers are expected to die off in droves and WW2 generation are already passing away. If churches do not try to attract younger people then those churches will fade away along with their congregation.

Jace Carter
Jace Carter

Lol

Evan Bennett
Evan Bennett

English were never about God.
Pagan drunks and cuntsucks

Attached: 1562013585030.jpg (28 KB, 480x480)

Robert Cook
Robert Cook

Isnt this the same church with female priests and which welcomes homosexuals? It cant die fast enough

Adrian Collins
Adrian Collins

Catholicism and Orthodoxy will die too. Protestantism is all but dead except in America too but that will probably survive a bit longer.

Attached: 1495802915764.png (84 KB, 243x247)

Liam Turner
Liam Turner

Attached: Church-of-England1.png (334 KB, 673x895)

Ryan Parker
Ryan Parker

If the old people disappear tomorrow, there’ll be 10 people in a huge church

Oliver Perry
Oliver Perry

this swede is all right

Chase Butler
Chase Butler

If you’re talking to me, yes, but the church split. The gay side is still under the bishop of Canterbury (or whatever British person they are under)

Jason Kelly
Jason Kelly

Yes, what a fucking joke. Only a cuck nation like the Brits could come up with something like this

Noah Allen
Noah Allen

What would Jacob II make of this?

Jaxon Harris
Jaxon Harris

I didn't lose the throne to Wilhelm for this shit

Attached: 1548391064748.jpg (23 KB, 220x274)

Chase Flores
Chase Flores

Imagine if Varg end up converting kek

Attached: BlackMetal.png (215 KB, 1215x262)

Carson Stewart
Carson Stewart

And brave Christian soldiers will rise from the ashes.

Jaxon Mitchell
Jaxon Mitchell

I mentioned in another thread that there are now more neopagans in the USA than there are Presbyterians. People are looking for a authoritative, conservative, volkish message that modern progressive churches cannot deliver. It is why the only religions in the West experiencing growth or resurgence are things like Odinism, Trad Catholicism, and the majority white Baptist and Evangelical sects in the Bible Belt.

Brayden Ross
Brayden Ross

be me years ago in need of spiritual help and advice
get turned away by obviously Satanic Catholic priests
evangelical "pastors" have no time for me too
hear about hardercore Catholics known as "Anglicans"
attend their church for a while
everything seems ok
still need spiritual help
tell priest my problem that is destroying me
tells me that I'm wasting his time
condemns me fully without even hearing me out
I leave that church forever
now Anglicans: "REEEEEEEEEEEEE why won't anyone attend our church??"

And no, it's not anything gay or otherwise putting me at odds with Christendom itself, but apparently the message is that if you're not perfect or have real problems, you're unworthy. Great message, church cunts. I love God, yet hate church.

Easton Ramirez
Easton Ramirez

Theres an old Irish quote commonly attributed to George Bernard Shaw:
"The English were never a particularly spiritual people so they invented the game of cricket to give themselves some concept of eternity".

For you Seppos who might not get it, a single game of cricket can go on for five days.

Isaiah Jenkins
Isaiah Jenkins

hardercore Catholics known as "Anglicans"
That's the funniest part of your post user
lmao

Jacob Brooks
Jacob Brooks

It's true, isn't it?

Adrian Wilson
Adrian Wilson

Of course not. "Hardcore" Catholics are the SSPX.
The Anglicans are one of the most liberal sects that is.

Adam Nguyen
Adam Nguyen

Yes, it has no values and stands for nothing.

Nathaniel Lee
Nathaniel Lee

SSPX.
Speak English; if I have to look up an acronym, it's an unsuccessful acronym.

The Anglicans are one of the most liberal sects that is.
No, you're thinking of Presbyterians or United Church of Christ types, who ironically are not united and are not even about Christ.

Henry Nguyen
Henry Nguyen

Any Proddie denomination is about doing what you want because the rules where too hard. Its just a clusterfuck of heresies and self serving "holy men" who adjust their teachings to their own personal gain.

Based Brazibro

Attached: 1539382173684.jpg (117 KB, 720x879)

Jonathan Rogers
Jonathan Rogers

Fuck off drama mouse.

Alexander Perez
Alexander Perez

SSPX
Society of the Saint Pius the X.
No, you're thinking of Presbyterians or United Church of Christ types, who ironically are not united and are not even about Christ.
No, I'm talking about Church of England. Even your Episcopalians are also liberal af.

Nathaniel Evans
Nathaniel Evans

This. Praise Jesus Christ and His living body here on Earth (The Catholic church).

Austin Walker
Austin Walker

12%
state religion
It sounds like it has already DESU

Sebastian Campbell
Sebastian Campbell

I went once because a college course I had to take for electives forced us to go to other religions but I jewed them and just did a different christian sect than my own (catholic) they had a female priest.

Females never devote themselves the same way men do (provided they arent perverts), thats why you almost never see female hobby youtube channels that dont revolve around attention whoring and sex appeal.

Jeremiah Stewart
Jeremiah Stewart

This is a one-headline summary of why Anglicanism is dead and good fucking riddance.

They stand for nothing, disgusting cowardly fucking rats who abandon any belief the moment people push back about it.

Brody Flores
Brody Flores

Any Proddie denomination is about doing what you want because the rules where too hard. Its just a clusterfuck of heresies and self serving "holy men" who adjust their teachings to their own personal gain.
Sounds about right.

Based Brazibro
No, they've been smoking crack out of their hollowed-out Master System unit again.

Liam Scott
Liam Scott

we will see how tolerant islam is of your homo nu-paganism

Adam Wright
Adam Wright

^I know shit about American churches, the post^

Josiah Miller
Josiah Miller

That’s why its dying
This aint Anglicanism, we abdicated a king because he tried to marry a divorcee.
The times are a changing

Hunter Wilson
Hunter Wilson

He's too busy saving Evropa to convert to a religion where "not opening your heart" is a straight up sin and you will go to hell for it.
christianity
islam
what is the difference?

Attached: 147153389787.jpg (68 KB, 832x331)

Thomas Diaz
Thomas Diaz

He's not wrong tbqh, Anglicans are definitely more Liberal. Catholics love tradition, but are not literalists, Evangelicals are literalists, but are not traditionalists, but Anglicans are neither, they're the most extreme Liberal by any metric.

Joshua Brown
Joshua Brown

Along the way, The Episcopal Church has garnered a lot of attention, but with the help of organizations such as Integrity USA, the church has continued its work toward full inclusion of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) Episcopalians. In 2003, the first openly gay bishop was consecrated; in 2009, General Convention resolved that God’s call is open to all; in 2012, a provisional rite of blessing for same-gender relationships was authorized, and discrimination against transgender persons in the ordination process was officially prohibited; and in 2015, the canons of the church were changed to make the rite of marriage available to all people, regardless of gender.
To our lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender brothers, sisters and siblings: “The Episcopal Church welcomes you!”

Xavier Morris
Xavier Morris

This makes Index sad.

Joshua Gray
Joshua Gray

You can see the rot right back at the start, just look at the life of Luther. He had some valid criticisms, but as soon as he realised he had the power to write his own rules, he ran his life into a total shithole. The Anglican church only exists because one of our kings didnt like being told he could murder and remarry as many women as he liked, so, he made his own rules. Died miserable and obese, just like Luther.

Attached: 1551055674098.jpg (153 KB, 677x1024)

Josiah Thompson
Josiah Thompson

self-serving holy man
As opposed to having only one self-serving holy man and being totally unable to check him.

Attached: pope-nigger-feet.jpg (57 KB, 640x381)

Camden Lewis
Camden Lewis

He's not wrong tbqh, Anglicans are definitely more Liberal. Catholics love tradition, but are not literalists, Evangelicals are literalists, but are not traditionalists, but Anglicans are neither, they're the most extreme Liberal by any metric.
Your entire post is incorrect. And if you cannot see how liberal Catholics are, you're part of the problem.

Bentley White
Bentley White

The Anglican church only exists because one of our kings didnt like being told he could murder and remarry as many women as he liked, so, he made his own rules. Died miserable and obese, just like Luther.
Based. Seriously, though sounds like he meant well. Yeah yeah, paving roads, Satan's workcrew; etc.

Liam Allen
Liam Allen

cuckchan celebrating the death of white people
Typical

Attached: 61a517133d815ee28badc4b97479641beddb3e8fab9fd541ab725022a9de6086.jpg (204 KB, 800x806)

Michael Sanchez
Michael Sanchez

It should. The church was founded on divorce. Pretty degenerate if you ask me.

Jose Barnes
Jose Barnes

another protty doesn't take the time to read up on his mother church

catholic.com/tract/papal-infallibility

Adrian Cook
Adrian Cook

Yup, we have a shit pope right now, particularly compared to Benedict, but no matter how much hot air he blows, he cant change our actual doctrine, or cannon law. He makes me cringe, sure, but the church will outlast him. We have had popes who where murderers before, and at least one who ran a brothel out of the Vatican. All men are fallible.

Attached: -106473532-hi053453998-1.jpg (75 KB, 976x650)

Justin King
Justin King

Leaving the Church of England is not the same thing as "white people are dying".

Nathaniel Wood
Nathaniel Wood

Catholics love tradition
PFFFFFTTTTT
Nigger, the whole bases of the Catholic church was "Give the church all your money and land and you get to go to heaven and rape and murder anyone who want as long as you say a couple of hail marys it's all good"

Attached: 9a886853280e5a0cad25da713abf9602635a01e9151b8e520e6e54b1dfea1615.png (171 KB, 462x331)

Adrian Morgan
Adrian Morgan

Maybe, but until that actual heretic false-pope is removed, I see no reason to align with them.

Jeremiah Bailey
Jeremiah Bailey

Don't forget the Catholic creed of: "The Pope is perfect" too. Catholics spit in God's face every time they listen to the Pope.

Logan Nguyen
Logan Nguyen

his post was retarded but so are you. Tradition is part of Catholicism, along with Scripture.

low quality Luther bait

Nathan Adams
Nathan Adams

Nigger don't even fucking deny the church was corrupt as shit you stupid fag. Go read some history you dumb nigger

Attached: im-going-to-have-to-disagree.jpg (168 KB, 702x769)

Aaron Ross
Aaron Ross

Life on Earth is a decentralized hierarchy. Each species has its place. Within each species there are weaker males and there are powerful males, but none are all-powerful.

The pope is a fraud.

Ayden Johnson
Ayden Johnson

his post was retarded but so are you. Tradition is part of Catholicism, along with Scripture.
Sure buddy.

be Catholic Church
Vatican II

I win, dude.

Angel Jones
Angel Jones

Tradition is part of Catholicism, along with Scripture.
Ask any Catholic when the last time was when they read the Bible. lol By and large they do not read the Bible, they wait for the priest to tell them what to think.

t. former Cathaholic

Henry Phillips
Henry Phillips

The pope is a fraud.
He's anti-Christ, yet not the antichrist. He openly tells the world that atheists will go to Heaven, spitting in the face of Jesus Christ, as usual.

Wyatt Cook
Wyatt Cook

Sweetie, Protestants started the whole equality/anti-hierarchy memes and sola scriptura (by scripture alone) and rejection of traditions such as marriage and sexual morality, I don't know what to tell you, but that is how it goes. I am not even a Catholic too, I am just objectively looking at history. One of history's greatest tragedies was the Reformation.

Bentley Thompson
Bentley Thompson

"The failures of these few men invalidate the Church. Ignore the hundreds and thousands of others who managed to protect, serve and maintain Holy tradition."
"It's not like the 12 Apostles who began as mere men abandoned/betrayed/denied Jesus and let him get murdered when things became difficult."

Colton Green
Colton Green

That's just a giant hyperbole and I am not even going to try to argue with it

Nathaniel King
Nathaniel King

Nigger it's a church of sinners what did you expect? Doesn't negate the fact that it's the Church that Christ established.

>>>/leftypol/
Hierarchy clearly exists in human societies

Damn, you win!

Ask any Christian when was the last time they read the bible. Your point is meaningless and doesn't take anything away from the Church.
t. former Protestant

Bentley Parker
Bentley Parker

Damn, you win!
Don't think I'm that dense, but yes, I did literally win the argument that way.

Ask any Christian when was the last time they read the bible. Your point is meaningless and doesn't take anything away from the Church.
t. former Protestant
Cope harder, heretic.

Juan Lopez
Juan Lopez

Vatican II is the masonic infiltration of the Church. According to Catholic Doctrine, any pope who commits heresy automatically becomes an antipope. Every pope since John XXIII therefore is an antipope. The Vatican II council was also full of heresy, which combined with the fact that it was headed by and started by a heretic antipope, makes it invalid.

St. Robert Bellarmine, Cardinal and Doctor of the Church,De Romano Pontifice, II, 30: “A pope who is a manifest heretic automatically (per se) ceases to be pope and head, just as he ceases automatically to be a Christian and a member of the Church. Wherefore, he can be judged and punished by the Church.This is the teaching of all the ancient Fatherswho teach that manifest heretics immediately lose all jurisdiction.”

Last time I read the Bible was 2 hours ago.

Jason Reed
Jason Reed

No more (You)s for you nigger

Adrian Miller
Adrian Miller

Pope's have always been anti-Christ by virtue of proclaiming that they're infallible, user, so your argument is hollow.

Michael Fisher
Michael Fisher

Heretic is a Catholic word and refers to non-Catholics.

Tyler Williams
Tyler Williams

Jesuits created the freemasons, you scum.
Roman Catholicism is heresy. Go to /christianity/ on 8-chan.

Noah Sanchez
Noah Sanchez

Vatican II is the masonic infiltration of the Church. According to Catholic Doctrine, any pope who commits heresy automatically becomes an antipope. Every pope since John XXIII therefore is an antipope. The Vatican II council was also full of heresy, which combined with the fact that it was headed by and started by a heretic antipope, makes it invalid.
St. Robert Bellarmine, Cardinal and Doctor of the Church,De Romano Pontifice, II, 30: “A pope who is a manifest heretic automatically (per se) ceases to be pope and head, just as he ceases automatically to be a Christian and a member of the Church. Wherefore, he can be judged and punished by the Church.This is the teaching of all the ancient Fatherswho teach that manifest heretics immediately lose all jurisdiction.”
Based and blessed by pure digits.

Heretic is a Catholic word and refers to non-Catholics.
Meanings can shift, but thank you.

Nathan Scott
Nathan Scott

"Heretic" is a Latin word, not a "Catholic word".

Jason Johnson
Jason Johnson

And who were among the last people to speak Latin in mass en masse?

Kayden Ortiz
Kayden Ortiz

Ok? Whoever started the Freemason movement was an apostate and the Catholic Church has always stood against Masonry.
Those who join a Masonic sect or other societies of the same sort, which plot against the Church or legitimate civil authority, incuripso factoan excommunication simply reserved to the Holy See (c. 2335).
- Pope Pius XV

Isaiah Hall
Isaiah Hall

Please stop calling Roman Catholics just Catholics, they do not deserve such an honored moniker. Remember kids the only form of Christianity worth a damn is the One Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church AKA Orthodoxy

Jason Torres
Jason Torres

whats the difference between the Anglicans and Protestants?

Landon Bell
Landon Bell

Who were the FIRST to speak Latin? Not Catholics, Roman pagans.
Pius XV was born long after freemasonry was created. It's a false dialectic.

Ayden Gutierrez
Ayden Gutierrez

Both the Catholic and Orthodox churches are corrupt.
t. from an Orthodox country

Jace Peterson
Jace Peterson

It's almost like caving to any fashionable norm will make people think you stand for nothing, meaning you represent nothing.

David Ward
David Ward

what was the problem then, you degenerate faggot?

Robert Morales
Robert Morales

You guys are only looking at Europe. Protestantism is at its peak world wide because of Asia and Africa. It's only in Europe that it is decreasing.

Dominic Johnson
Dominic Johnson

And? The Church officially condemns Masonry and you get automatically excommunicated if you are a Mason. Like I said, whoever created Masonry, was not a Catholic but an apostate.
It's a Church Latin word. It derives from Greek and didn't exist in Classical Latin before the Church came about.

Christian Moore
Christian Moore

Who were the FIRST to speak Latin? Not Catholics, Roman pagans.
So what? Germans spoke and still speak many "English" words every day like "kindergarten", "so", "in", and "gesundheit" every day, so that means they're English, right? ;)

Christopher Adams
Christopher Adams

You are unworthy to hear. I'd sooner go back to that priest and try to get him to listen. And remember the Bible admonishes me to not cast pearls before swine; there is a cautionary tale in my story meant for those with wisdom anyway.

Charles Richardson
Charles Richardson

The Church officially condemns Masonry and you get automatically excommunicated if you are a Mason
That was after Catholics created them. It's again, a false dialectic. In-fact, they even have their own Catholic version of freemasonry, the Knights of Columbus. Masons originated from Templars.
It's a Church Latin word. It derives from Greek and didn't exist in Classical Latin before the Church came about.
Then it's still not a Roman Catholic word as it was used by the Latin fathers before that.
So what? Germans spoke and still speak many "English" words every day like "kindergarten", "so", "in", and "gesundheit" every day, so that means they're English, right?
You can't compare languages to a religion. It's like saying "Mac" is a McDonalds word, even though it's clearly Scottish for "son".

Nathaniel Roberts
Nathaniel Roberts

priest didnt want to hear about your addiction to hardcore gayporn? No shit faggot.
You dont even want to tell an user so
just kys you nigger faggot.

Noah Nelson
Noah Nelson

Fuck you, shills trying to stop my posts.

Justin Russell
Justin Russell

One can but hope

Dominic Diaz
Dominic Diaz

Like it matters. All protestants are going to hell anyway. They are all heretics.

Aiden Reyes
Aiden Reyes

Jow Forums took a dump again, but not like it matter, this thread is now infested with projecting kikes.

Nathaniel Butler
Nathaniel Butler

you can't even contemplate mah inner darkness
only the pedophiles with the funny hats can even possibly understand
kill yourself

Chase Carter
Chase Carter

Catholicism is not a sect. It is the Church established by Christ. It never cut away from anything else.

Jack Martin
Jack Martin

It isn't. It's when the Roman emperor Justinian decided that the Bishops of Rome should have supremacy over all of western Christendom.
And just because Peter preached in Rome, doesn't mean the church in Rome is true.

Christopher Reed
Christopher Reed

Full-on apostasy is the fulfillment of protestant "theology". Come home to Rome, my sons.

Eli Lewis
Eli Lewis

This is why so many churches are changing their tunes on gays, and becoming degenerate. Degeneracy is the next generation, but their dollars spend too.

Carson Harris
Carson Harris

don't believe in Jesus and God
gay and female pastors
(((New Bible))) translations
Is it even a Christian Church any more?