$200k College Education Worthless: Green Card giveaway to 300,000 Indians

> Millennials in student debt up to their ears who need a job.
> Indian with poo degree and no debt gets hired instead
SO MUCH WINNING

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-07-11 18-28-00.png (1920x1200, 848K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/10/kevin-mccarthy-140-gop-reps-vote-for-democrat-plan-to-outsource-jobs-to-indian-graduates/
youtube.com/watch?v=TCbFEgFajGU
is2.Jow
archive.4plebs.org/dl/pol/image/1561/82/1561828954079.webm
archive.4plebs.org/dl/pol/image/1561/82/1561828974222.webm
archive.4plebs.org/dl/pol/image/1561/82/1561829024047.webm
archive.4plebs.org/dl/pol/image/1561/82/1561829574921.webm
doctorswithoutjobs.org/prioritizing-hiring-american-doctors-should-be-the-standard/
youtube.com/watch?v=_qDyF3OkKYg
breitbart.com/economy/2019/07/03/h-1b-lobbyist-u-s-critics-are-racist-for-opposing-stealth-transfer-of-college-grad-jobs-to-indian-migrants/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How did India get chosen to receive all the special benefits?

Attached: _85319913_poop_protest.jpg (624x351, 44K)

Link retard

Inb4 streetshitting runs rampant in cities, news claims that these poor minorities aren’t at fault

breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/10/kevin-mccarthy-140-gop-reps-vote-for-democrat-plan-to-outsource-jobs-to-indian-graduates/

Attached: portugal.jpg (600x584, 40K)

or the inksplat thing
>what do you see [pic of refugees]
>votes
>low pay workers

Attached: 1560099428928.png (960x575, 77K)

>> Millennials in student debt up to their ears who need a job.
>> Indian with poo degree and no debt gets hired instead
>SO MUCH WINNING
Big-tech needs pic-related.

Attached: RICOv1.gif (692x618, 37K)

>streetshitting runs rampant in cities

Attached: “Winning” – 5.jpg (638x403, 71K)

Nothing will happen. All white people do is bitch endlessly online. Pretty soon that will be taken away by their Indian overlords and then they will be left with their guns which they can off themselves with in despair. We will buy their properties at a discount. Capitalism favors the bold. That's why whites are failing.

bump

>Capitalism favors the bold. That's why whites are failing.
The reason that whites in the US are going about with their heads kept down is because we've seen how government and corporations will jump on anything to "rip them another asshole" — you can see this blatantly within the acrions that show massive favor for foreigners against the Citizen. (i.e. H1Bs and Illegals.)

Attached: “Winning” – 3.jpg (640x509, 110K)

So true. Whitoids dont do shit when their unarmed are gunned down by the Gestapo. Us blacks take to the streets and raise hell. They fear the black man.

Y'know, why would Democrats vote for this? Sure, they're in the pockets of big business like the Republicans, but I wonder if it isn't also, dispossess whites, and the few NE Asians in the industry, too. Now, that's not 'steelmanning' their motives - imputing the best to them - but I can't help but think they at least enjoy displacing high-paid whites, with browns.

Thank you, even if you had to be asked.

>we have workershortage, we need 3rd immigrants to compensate!
>higher pay? no its not possible stupid goy and don't forgett you +50% taxes!

Attached: my entire country today in a pic.jpg (879x608, 106K)

In the 80s (((they))) spread this lie about how smart Indians are... Then MS Windows spread like cancer in the 90s and (((they))) found a way to get the lowIQs a job while the west slept. Now 3 decades later, the west waking from its sleep. Poos nee

Funny how America was an economic powerhouse well before H1Bs and is now on the decline. Funny how India doesn't have toilets

We'll take our chances, Pajeet.

Go out in the real world and see how H1B visa overstays are fucking our job economy over. We have a surplus of engineering degreed citizens who can't find work but we instead import low wage workers

It's big business bending the rules to their fiscal gain.

IT worker here, you're wrong. I've been at 2 major companies now and 50-80% of their developer job force was H1-B trash. And they aren't usually any better than your average American, most times worse because they can't really communicate effectively or think outside of the box

They are 100% an HR scheme to depress wages and race replacement

I saw it happen. My family moved to the Bay Area in '90 and I started working in tech (doing warranty repair for Northrop Grumman) in '95 or so. Did contracts at Sybase, Gap HQ, LVMH, Netscape, Providian & Cadence design and it some point at the Cadence campus, maybe in 99 or so, I just looked around and said "Where they fuck did all these indians come from?"

Literally selling the jobs out from under the feet of skilled Americans to depress wages. If I'd known then what I do now I might have done things I probably shouldn't talk about on a public forum

A glorious time was had for a few short years tho.

the whole H1B pyramid scam was devised by globalists as part of their race replacement scheme, it has nothing to do with worker shortage, skills shortage, or other smoke screen excuses

it is a corporate migrant smuggling scheme, as implemented with the migrant refugee scheme

We have 350 million Americans

WE HAVE NEVER HAD A LABOR SHORTAGE IN THE US

We invented entire industries, refrigeration, electricity, engine tech, metallurgical technology, manufacturing tech, computer industry, without a single fucking poo, we do not need them and we never fucking have

The reality is, we don't need poos, the rich just don't want to pay high labor prices for tech workers. In other words, flooding the labor pool is a government subsidy to big business which directly transfers both tax payer money (income tax) and resources to the rich while the plebs get nothing in exchange.

the HR is to blame for their incompetence

H1B is simply a human trafficking scheme that is part of race replacement agenda

From 1978 to 1998 - including the 90's boom - the demographic in the IT industry was 98% white American males. The U.S. economy was booming in 1998.

in the 90s the US had a few thousand poojeets, now its more than 7 million (unofficially) and 4 million (officially)

thats 7 million that came in under h1b ponzi scheme

its not going to stop. the homeless/heroin epidemic is the direct result of this.

most American tech companies are dead or dying. IBM, PeopleSoft, Sun Micro, Quark, Microsoft, Dell, HP. What is the one common thread? They employ tens of thousands of imported workers from India, and have laid off US workers - the same workers who created Silicon Valley long before large numbers of foreign nationals ever came to the US starting in late 1998

> no qualified American candidates

in a nation of 300+ mill, there is no such thing as not being able to find a qualified American. it is pure deception

that excuse works in lil countries like Iceland or Bahamas, but not US

Reminder that the "skilled labor shortage" is a sham

youtube.com/watch?v=TCbFEgFajGU

H1b is part of the demographic replacement program.

FYI, there was a backroom deal in the early 90s. After they successfully demolished the USSR, Bush and the globalists went on an aggresive expansion campaign and courted India and the shithole countries to ally with US.
Part of the deal was to allow never ending flood of millions indians to move to the US and the West

Reminder that H1B was created with the Immigration Act of 1990 that the now dead and burning in hell George H.W. Bush signed into law and it is for that reason alone that it is more devestating than Hart-Cellar ever was (which wasn't that bad in reality, Reagan's amnesty was the real tipping point)

USSR unironically helped keep the turd world locusts away from the West. Because of USSR, US had a containment policy towards India throughout from to 60s to 80s.

Fuck BUSH
before Bush, US policy towards India from ~60s to late 90s was containment policy.

US had a containment policy towards India throughout from to 60s to 90s. Bush normalized Indian relations 90s-2001s and market was finally open for India.

>Bush normalized Indian relations 2001s and market was finally open for India

by promising them millions of h1b visas in return for alliance with US hegemony (which they backstab anywayz)

US is the bitch in geopolitics. even poos rape USA

the right wing that want to suppress wages by importing plebs
We think cheap labor, outsourcing and H1B is a Lib thing. It was started by George HW Bush. The Immigration Act of 1990 also introduced the (((Diversity Lottery)))

1990 :: Bush's Bid for Poojeet/Chink Invasion
> Bush signs the Immigration Act of 1990, which expands the 1965 act to allow for an increase in the overall number of immigrant visas granted.
> While family reunification-based immigration remains a preferential category, priority is also extended to Poojeet/Chink workers.
> The act creates five categories of employment-based (EB) visas as well as the temporary H1B visa for Asiatic locusts, and sets a cap on the number of unskilled workers emigrating into the country
> The law also creates a diversity lottery to distribute visas among those from underrepresented countries.
> After the legislation is passed, the number of annual immigrant visas granted spikes from 500k to 800k

endless mass immigration to suppress wages, and outsource whatever you can to Asia and H1B's. CLINTON BUSH #CLUSH
hence Virginia going blue during the Bush years as massive numbers of federal government workers and immigrants (whether illegals from the south or H1B poos) came in

HW Bush signed the Immigration Act of 1990 which directly caused a spike in immigration and created the H1B visa so fuck him greatly for that.
NAFTA had been in the works since 1990 under HW Bush who also signed the Immigration Act of 1990 which created the H1B visa

Treasonous bastards

Have sex

Attached: 84DFA06D-F540-4A46-B868-1C1C96753473.jpg (800x1208, 139K)

dont worry you arent american helmut

based

You are correct; h1b is a scam... and the destruction of tech companies is by design.
There are (((people))) who wish to squeeze EVERYTHING from the US before killing it.

Pajeets are the Jews of Asia

>Inb4

>leaf flag
>Pajeet
Checks out

thats fine, never met an unpleasant indian. all of them have been bro tier.

t. Pajeet Sheet

If you pay close attention to Maslow's heirarchy, you'll notice that Americans tend to waver somewhere too fucking close to the 'esteem' portion of the pyramid while poo jabis and spics hover somewhere near the bottom. Corporations like bottom feeders. Cope harder.

Attached: maslow.jpg (1500x1159, 665K)

Disgruntled ex-employee taking revenge on h1b poojeets
is2.Jow Forums.org/pol/1562864880156.webm

>cheap labor explotation good because white people bad

Attached: 85243FF5-A371-4B15-9C4C-235A693F69B4.jpg (920x900, 316K)

I strongly disagree, you have obviously never worked with poos. They ONLY seek status and 'esteem', eg. business titles. Esteem it is BY DEFINITION the base pillar of their sub-human caste system.

Attached: india.jpg (1024x768, 120K)

Bingo. Jews can't just do better than competition so they need to kill it entirely to win. Your father was a murderer and liar from the beginning etc.

wtf shartland
explain yourself

We’ll have Mexico tier levels of violence here in about a decade.

this, Low IQ creatures tend to be more violent, Mexico, Guatemala, Turkey, Arabia

h1b poos getting lynched by disgruntled mob of White former Boeing employees who got fired and replaced by said poos

archive.4plebs.org/dl/pol/image/1561/82/1561828954079.webm

archive.4plebs.org/dl/pol/image/1561/82/1561828974222.webm

archive.4plebs.org/dl/pol/image/1561/82/1561829024047.webm

archive.4plebs.org/dl/pol/image/1561/82/1561829574921.webm

just imagine if Whites lynch the joos and poos nationwide.......bliss

The bittersweet thing about this Pajeet importation is that the left celebrates it, because the American left thinks these Pajeets will be docile, reliable voters, just like niggers and spics, but it won't go their way. We've had a sizeable Pajeet population in this country for decades, and they're sneaky, vindictive, ultra-ambitious, ethnocentric people who love nothing more than money and power and flexing on people lower in the pecking order than themselves. They're Jews, only less intelligent and more socially awkward.

So what you're going to get is a California where it's not just Democrats who set the political tone, but Indian Democrats, and they just happen to contradict the direction the Democratic Party is going in now. For instance, they'll be in favor of more immigration from India (as you've seen with this bill) because it will help their community, but they'll be opposed to immigration from outside India because that would hurt their community. They're also not afraid to discriminate on racial and religious grounds, and they hate Muslims even more than they hate whites. They're horrible, horrible people to have rule over you (whether politically or in the workplace) if you're not one of them, they go from ultra-polite weirdos to vicious workplace bullies the moment they smell blood in the water, and the limp-wristed white leftists in California will learn that the hard way when the Pajeets start forming their own political bloc within the Democratic Party.

Oh I’m talking about whites becoming so down and out that they start forming cartel like organizations just to earn money to stay alive.

you know what happened when the British empire imported poos into their colonies in Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, South Africa, Tanzania, Fiji, Guyana, Trinidad? The British empire collapsed and the poos became the defacto rulers of these countries. The people of these countries became oppressed 3rd class citizens, no different than dalits untouchables, under brutal poo rulership.

In many cases, this is already happening in UK, Canada, and places like NYC and Cali.

This is the future of US

This is so fucking annoying
I am a programmer and EVERY FUCKING JOB has OVER 9000 indians working for it. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Attached: ded.png (1070x601, 507K)

>murder inc
>ultraviolent white mafias

this is how the yids started in NYC

everyone here (except the _d crowd) knows that the system is a fucking rigged circus: two sides of the same coin, two management teams fighting for the CEO job of Slavery Inc.

yep the green text in the thread says it all, the West is lost. I thought there was hope until I saw Roosh’s video on his tour of America and saw the gay pride flag flying alongside the sovereign flag of the United States in front of Government buildings.

Parjeets are parasites. They do not create wealth, they simply take advanatge of high trust western societies to committ egregious acts of fraud which suck the wealth out of a country and it’s just another nail in the coffin of Western civilisation. The future lies with the Slavic people’s of Eastern Europe who have national pride and pride in themselves.

aren't those plane crashes the result of cheap programmers

OHHH BASED WE COULD USE MORE ASIAN IMMIGRANTS

THEY'RE A MODEL MINORITY

Attached: 1557108004270.png (644x800, 13K)

I used to have to interview indians when I worked for an IT consulting firm. 99% of their resumes are complete bullshit and they don't even know what is on them. The vast majority of pajeets are dumb as shit and incompetent workers

jobs go to the most talented candidate. if the job is grunt work, like coding, it should go to the cheapest laborforce. if you are not highly gifted in a subject don't be a dumbass and go to university.

you’re finished then and you’re going to allow a bunch of Parjeets and Mexican’s inherit your nuclear arsenal.

Both sides in the american political scene utterly incompetent?

IMAGINE MY SHOCK.

>99% of their resumes are complete bullshit and they don't even know what is on them.
That, too, is part of their culture. Pajeets are not just allowed to lie in order to get ahead, they're expected to. Lying, grifting and not keeping your promises is a way of life for them, it's all part of the social and professional game in Indian society. You can expect almost any document they give you to be massively exagerrated, unrealistically optimistic, written by someone else, a complete invention, or any combination of those.

>Work in IT for gigantic company
>Have a few Indian contractors.
>Most are completely useless
>They usually present others work as their own
>They try to get you to do their work for them. Usually unsuccessful
>They kiss management ass constantly.
>they get the harder projects moved off of their plates because they are useless.
>Projects they do complete usually takes 4x the time it takes any American to complete
>Company planning on taking on MORE Indian contractors next year.

they do a shit ass job of it though. my entire company basically exists because pajeet sucks at his job
>hire two american programmers at $80k each
>hire five pajeet programmers at $30k each
>on paper this looks great like you're getting more for less
>pajeet are incompetent and make broken/barely functional shit
>have to hire consulting firm to come fix pajeets fuckup
>consultants end up costing tens even hundreds of thousands of dollars to fix pajeets fuckups
>company ends up spending more to fix the pajeet fuckups just because they wanted to save a few thousand dollars
the tech consulting industry is basically kept afloat by how incompetent indians are

This. I dealt with a few indian recruiters when I was looking for a job, they will undercut your asking price by sending in a street shitter with a bullshit resume asking for half of what I'm asking for.

I usually end up getting hired by those companies to fix their issues.

The evidence of their qualification’s is all fabricated.

baste redditposter

Fucking based, I’m a compliance officer for the Federal Govt. Last year, the previous Department I worked for made 127 adverse decisions against the organisation’s whom we regulated i.e. taking away their license etc.....97% of these organisation’s were owned and staffed by Parjeets. Furthermore, we had to revert to conducting unannounced site visits because the Parjeets would simply hire other Parjeets to fabricate evidence of compliance if they knew you were coming.

>designated

this

this is how you get back your country from the globohomos

If you actually read the bill, you'll find out that it doesn't increase the number of visas offered. Right now there's a limit saying that only 7% of visas per county can be work visas. The same limit applies for family based visas. This bill will increase the 7% limit to 15% for family based visas and eliminate the limit for work based visas.

For example, right now if each county was given 100 visas, only 7 could be given out as work visas and only 7 can be given out for family visas. The bill's change will make it so out of those 100 visas, 15 can be family based and any number of the 100 can be work based.

Parjeets can fuck off back to India, fucking Gypsies.

In 1995 I was told by a career counselor not to get into programming because “Asians get all those jobs”. It was well known even then that whites don’t get those jobs.

That’s actually a great idea if possible.

Indian owned lobbyists. Most of the shekels they're paid comes from IT.

THIS.

protip: this is good. it means google, facebook, microsoft, etc become more inept and less of a threat. if you wanted/planned/hoped to work at a multinational globalist tech company, you're a faggot anyways. start your own business.

This seems common in most cultures besides European and some Asians like Japanese. They simply don’t have ethics.

that’s easier said than done in ths Professional services industry, you need a track record before branching out on your own.

I agree. I'm in software. Their cheap labor is garbage-tier at best. I'm just saying the 300k number is a dumb scare tactic. They aren't "extra" immigrants, just more employable ones. At the very least they'll be paying their taxes.

poo rolling

Virgin mutts on suicide watch.
Chad pajeets are here to stay

Attached: 0IonIm.gif (320x180, 1.63M)

I should get into that. Guessing this is IT mostly?

>cant get a job in your own cunt cuz invaders only allowed to have them
where was this?

thats racial discrimination and its been known in the industry since 1995

how is this legal?

Whites still take care of the essential roles. 95% of google employees are basically useless. Giving free money to foreigners is NOT good.

>get paid $100/hour
>charge 200 hours
>pay poo employees $9/hr for 40 hours

Similar rules have been in place all along and they’ve always been ignored.

This is a wonderful opportunity for enterprising white and asian men in tech because you can start small businesses basically correcting the poo's mistakes

Doctors Getting Fucked Over By Poo Outsourcing
This explains more re doctor and residency situation:
doctorswithoutjobs.org/prioritizing-hiring-american-doctors-should-be-the-standard/

Remember that they constantly claim a doctor shortage, yet they ace out thousands of whites and asians every year who are eminently qualified to be doctors, both with affirmative action as well as with foreign H1B and OPT and J-1 who take limited residency slots. They're guaranteeing thousands of debt-laden whites and asians with no way to make a living due to very specialized training that doesn't translate well to other jobs, let alone any way to pay off the debt. This is our own government doing this to us. Fucking us over very deliberately.

Video: youtube.com/watch?v=_qDyF3OkKYg

Thousands of American doctors usually with several hundred thousand dollars in student loans cannot get a residency every year because poos take the slots. Not getting a residency means you can't practice as a doctor, which means your 300k student loans never get paid.

breitbart.com/economy/2019/07/03/h-1b-lobbyist-u-s-critics-are-racist-for-opposing-stealth-transfer-of-college-grad-jobs-to-indian-migrants/

the slots taken by H1Bs/OPT/J-1s who often cheat on the USMLE. This doesn't even account for the slots taken by affirmative action candidates who were admitted with subpar MCAT scores.

East Coast, the guy showed me a handful of magazines raving about Asian tech workers at the time. It was part of the “poos and chinks are essential for all the engineering and computer jobs” agenda of the 90s.

Yeah it’s replacement, obviously. I know what’s going on. Good resource.

OP, you're one of the few people in management positions that are acknowledging this problem.

Im a citizen but left california for my gook motherland after getting fucked over by pajeets. God, all our fucking schools were overrun by the poos. Not a single one of my white friends has stayed in the area. Only a few of the hardest gooks have.

I've been a doctor here for half a decade, but have aspirations to follow one of my colleagues back to the US because I just cant forget the amazing time I had in the 90s and early 2000s.

Problem is, about 90% of all positions positions for transitioning foreign doctors is taken by Pajeets and Pakis. And of course, guess who the chief residents and pajeet program directors take in?

I may be a gook but I'm still a US citizen. America has all but fucked itself by abusing the slave labor visa system. Their work should speak for itself, but apparently americans are happy enough with the bottom-of-the-barrel results.

I voted for Trump by mail and I'm god damn glad he won, but I don't know if he wants to overhaul the visa system at this point.

Mexicans? Syrians? Refugees?
None of these matter at all when your upper echelons are being flooded with disgusting fucking pajeets. Thugs may steal your wallet, but the pajeets will make sure you never have a job in america again.

In 1990s, the Clinton administration supported a program that paid medical schools to train fewer doctors to reduce a "glut of physicians"

all the while importing indian diploma-mill doctors

also, they deny/discourage whites to pursue medical degrees, while aggressively recruiting talentless diversity for medical school

part of globalist agenda for race replacement/genocide

Give it to Britishmen.

sloppy job mossad -i mean, kike

ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!!

THIS NIGGER IS ANTIFA!!!

TRYING TO DOXX YOU!!!!

DO NOT 'CLICKEN THAT LINK NIGGA' NIGGA!!!

SAME EXACT POST IN ANOTHER THREAD AT THE MOMENT:

ALSO, YOU ARE A FAG. still...

as posted here >From 1978 to 1998 - including the 90's boom - the demographic in the IT industry was 98% white American males. The U.S. economy was booming in 1998.
>In the 80s (((they))) spread this lie about how smart Indians are...
>I saw it happen. My family moved to the Bay Area in '90 and I started working in tech
>some point at the Cadence campus, maybe in 99 or so, I just looked around and said "Where they fuck did all these indians come from?"

in the 90s IT was still 95% White, the poos were let in around '98

this shows that the US is an actual centrally-planned fascist country under globohomo dictatorship. they planned the replacement of Whites many decades ago

I still haven't heard a single word about JOBS from any liberal candidates. Plenty of handouts but we know the rich aren't going to pay for them.

Tick tock!

Keep reporting them, I've done it for a dozen or so already.

Hindus think circumcision is fucked up right?(it is) Wait until there are tends of thousands of poos going through the American medical system!

Attached: 2134.jpg (480x360, 22K)

HAHAHAHA

WE ARE TAKING OVER

GET READY FOR US TO BREED YOUR BEAUTIFUL WOMEN

WHITOIDS ARE FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Typical roastie’s reply to every problem in life

Fuck asians. Theyre subhuman and look weird as fuck

THANKS TRUMP! THANKS KIKES! THANKS REPUBLICANS! THANKS DEMOCRATS! BAAASED!

>In 1995 I was told by a career counselor not to get into programming because “Asians get all those jobs”. It was well known even then that whites don’t get those jobs.
>thats racial discrimination and its been known in the industry since 1995
>how is this legal?

thats an honest career counselor, surprised some one like that would even exist.

why cant we round up all these counselors and use their testimonials in a discrimination lawsuit against the industry and government?

DOES TRUMP HAS TO SIGN IT?

No one wants Indian guys you smelly pajeet.

>going to college
Fuck you, hahaha. Have fun debt bois.

USG offers immigration concessions for collaboration against China probably

How often do pajeets want non-work related US visas, though? If all of the visas are already getting snatched up, then at least this won't lead to a net increase in pajeets here (still absolutely fucked when there are plenty of American workers already).