How do you know?

William Hughes
William Hughes

The Bible is true.

How do you know?

Because the Bible says so

How is this proof of anything?

Attached: 54203-Text-Old-Bible-Study-Literature-Book-Christianity-2073023.800w.tn.jpg (45 KB, 800x421)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_Jesus
bitchute.com/video/JPnPXQ5CmbwB/
christianbook.com/page/academic/apologetics
satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Final_RTR.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serapeum_of_Alexandria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Library_of_Antioch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
bibviz.com/
answersingenesis.org/age-of-the-earth/how-old-is-the-earth/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
youtube.com/watch?v=yRujuE-GIY4
youtube.com/watch?v=b8vaHLxhSfE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nu'u

Thomas Ross
Thomas Ross

It isn't. Who are you talking to?

Josiah Torres
Josiah Torres

How do you know?
because all human history proves it.

Bentley Carter
Bentley Carter

explain

Samuel Myers
Samuel Myers

because all human history proves it.
In this modern atheist age that depends on science, we expect Jow Forums to respect the mathematical laws of physics confirmed by scientific experiment innumerable times, and not believe in a Biblical magic Jew god, Jew god magic, ( fictitious ) rabbi Jesus, and a factually wrong Bible. Faith in Christianity means pretending that things exist that don't exist and pretending that things are real that aren't real. Faith is a coward's excuse to deny science.
Jesus never existed. There is absolutely no reason to ever suppose that magical people can possibly exist.
Jesus certainly was never born. No person has ever been born from a virgin. A virgin birth is scientifically impossible. Maybe Jesus Christ is the person people believe would have been born of a virgin, if that were possible, but that's not possible and he's not real.
Jesus was not the son of Yahwah. That's not even possible. The ( imaginary ) Yahwah Jew-god of the Judeo-Christians has never been seen, heard, or ever detected at any location on Earth or in space throughout all of history ever, only imagined. Maybe Jesus Christ is the person people believe would have been the son of Yahwah, if that were possible, but that's not possible and Jesus and Yahwah are not real.
Jesus did not resurrect because he never existed in the first place. But even if he did exist, it is scientifically impossible to restore a crucified person back to life and then have him completely dematerialize. Maybe Jesus Christ is the person people believe could dematerialize after death, if that were possible, but that's not possible and Jesus was not real.
Modern scholarship has proven Christianity to be totally fraudulent. Jesus is an example of an historically fake person. We can simply test for them by seeing whether they came in and out of existence by preposterous magical events.

Attached: 128.jpg (72 KB, 500x550)

Matthew Harris
Matthew Harris

Do you have any basis for this?

Parker Hill
Parker Hill

just follow the recipes in there to make drugs

Angel Russell
Angel Russell

Just because the Bible accurately records historical events does not mean that everything in the Bible is true, user.
Just because God made an earthquake or some shit and an earthquake is known to have happened during XX BC doesn't mean God made the earthquake.

Angel Bennett
Angel Bennett

I'm telling you a secret, Holding a cross towards mi face does nothing to me.

Yes, I am a vampire, no I don't have long fangs and a cape, yes I steal the life energy of people with magic, no, I'm not like in the movies.

I eat garlic too.

Parker Davis
Parker Davis

God
Actually, you're mixing up the god that is properly called Yahweh, the Asian god of the Judeo-Christians with God, the contracted form of Godan which is Lombardic spelling of Woden of Germanic paganism. Godan's name was often shortend to God, but remains an exclusive god of the Aryans, not to be appropriated. Judeo-Christians can shorten Yahweh's name to Yah, but they may not use the word God. It is actually blasphemy that offends both Godan and Yahweh. It would seem that Judeo-Christians would want to use the word Yahweh given their obsession with Jews and Rabbi Jesus . It's the name that Rabbi Jesus himself would have used ( if he were real ) and he would agree with me ( if he were real ) that it's wrong to steal Godan's name. Judeo-Christians do though say Hallelujah, which does include Yah, the shortend form of their Jew-god. You will not be forgiven if you again use God instead of Yahweh.

Austin Collins
Austin Collins

The Quran is false. Verifiably as it disproves itself.
Atheism is false as you can't even prove to me you are real.
Paganism is retarded and a larp unless you are actively engaged in rape, theft, human sacrifice, and cuckoldry.
Sage

Jack Miller
Jack Miller

I used to be an atheist until I allowed myself the mindset of accepting that there are things in life that are more mysterious than can be explained.
I spent time meditating, and in a trance I realized that there are parts of our subconscious that can either be described as instinctual, or the influence of God. There is no way to tell the difference, so with that in mind, along with other factors, I believe that God’s presence is real.
I also have a neighbor who has been a surgeon for 30+ years who recently had a heart attack, and was technically dead for over 5 minutes. He said that he went to heaven and felt the embrace of Christ, only to be pulled back to earth when the paramedics were able to restart his heart.
Anyway I’m convinced, you might be I don’t know. I do hope that whoever reads this message finds faith in what they are doing in life, because there is a plan for you whether you believe it or not.

Attached: 92690138-2890-4165-AD90-5378226960BD.jpg (69 KB, 960x958)

Caleb Walker
Caleb Walker

I wasn't even going to post today, but this comment is too fucking idiotic to allow it to exist without my invaluable insight.

all human history

Do you mean the 6000 years since Adam and Eve supposedly created humanity with unavoidable severe inbreeding?

Jonathan Parker
Jonathan Parker

Proof is in the pudding, but you won't be forced to eat it.
Don't like chocolate pudding? Fuck you, you're wrong.

Nathan Wilson
Nathan Wilson

My senses are accurate because my senses tell me so.

Juan Peterson
Juan Peterson

There are actual people who believe in magic and shit oh my god
L A R P
A
R
P

Attached: 1ewdzs.jpg (44 KB, 399x385)

Jaxon Bennett
Jaxon Bennett

seems logically sound to me

Attached: 1561326719934.jpg (23 KB, 480x320)

Colton Russell
Colton Russell

It's real user. Why do you think people do it?

Brandon Jones
Brandon Jones

I used to be an atheist until I allowed myself the mindset of accepting that there are things in life that are more mysterious than can be explained.
It's this fag story again, over and over. Oh, I was an atheist ( staunch atheist , die-hard atheist, edgy atheist ) sitting here doing my physics homework when suddenly I needed to abandon the mathematical laws of physics confirmed by scientific experiment in favor of a Biblical magic Jew god, Jew god magic, and ( fictitious ) Rabbi Jesus. I clutched the Bible weeping and then Jesus spoke to me.
Jew-worshipping Christfags have so embarrassed the Aryans that their claim of being white can no longer be acknowledged. When stupidity reaches this severity that a danger is posed to the congenital health of the race, that infection religion and the mongrels who endorse it, must be addressed.

Leo Jones
Leo Jones

bible says humans have existed for 6000-10000 years
human history proves this
your brain on christcuckdom

Attached: 11758BDF-55C1-4CEC-A363-D3A3FB989083.png (93 KB, 645x729)

Ryan Murphy
Ryan Murphy

Why are you so concerned with the bible faggot, if you think it's bullshit. Uhh oh kek

Brody Barnes
Brody Barnes

the time prophecy of Danial 9, foretelling the rebuilding of Jerusalem, and the arrival, anointing, and death of Jesus Christ.. that bears a rabbinical curse by Talmudists for anyone investigating said prophecy, does it for me.

Jaxon Ortiz
Jaxon Ortiz

Jesus literally Lived & Walked this earth. That is NOT an argument. Jesus is NOT a made up character. Jesus was a real life person - underrrstaaaand? The only thing that is debated by niggers is whether he's the son of God.. Which of course he is. The bible is universally accepted as an accurate historical document. The people that wrote the bible are accounted for in history. Over 2000 prophecies fulfilled to peak precision. Literal artifacts found as more damn proof.
No other religions come close to authenticating themselves as Christianity has. Not Close
Real Christians are not the same as Catholics. We are aware the Catholic Church is dirty and filled w/ pedos.
We are not controlled by the (((Jews))). We believe opposing things & hate them for killing Jesus. (((They))) believe the antichrist is the 2nd coming. We believe it's Satan basically.
muh kikeonstick/imaginary fairytale. Literally anyone who says this is a shill & provably false.I'm glad you niggers are the smartest people living and have figured it all out. I'm sure your posting from the high rise office of your big fuck off tower that your successful multimillion dollar company is based out of. Your genius brain helps you maneuver through society with ease. Success, Money, a GF these are just some of the things you have at your fingertip, because that's just how you roll.Ami close?.. No? Just a sloppy athiest shitposting on the internet, with a deep feeling of self worthlessness. So you resent Christians in particular because of their Purpose In Life.I love the fact that you niggers hate Jesus soooo much..yet you still have to look at the calendar everyday, reminded that we tell time based on Jesus. Not SantaClause,Superman,Not Hitler,Not ANY OTHER gods, No your timeline is strictly based off the Life & death of Jesus Christ Your Lord and Savior. KeK athiest BTFO
inb4 Jesus was not real.
First damn Google result and each one after that nigger.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_Jesus

Attached: image.jpg (178 KB, 1180x700)

Gabriel Smith
Gabriel Smith

I’ll take strawmen no one has ever actually said for 200 Alex

Nicholas Ortiz
Nicholas Ortiz

Atheism is the default for the un-indoctrinated. There's nothing to prove. No belief statements exist in atheism unless as a counter to something stupid like "christianity is factual and provable.' Without such statements, the atheists of the world have no opinion. I don't know why this is so hard for everyone to understand. Without a statement of belief that needs to be disagreed with, atheists wouldn't ever broach the subject or have reason to. Babies are atheists until their minds are molested with religion. It's not a belief system, merely the absence of beliefs as such.

Robert Morris
Robert Morris

Atheism is false
even atheists should say they believe in god even if they don't, because god given rights cannot be removed from you, man given rights can be

Joshua Howard
Joshua Howard

Stupidity, ignorance, fear?

Benjamin Phillips
Benjamin Phillips

when you realize it’s probably not true
when you realize it’s still useful to follow the tenets because it’s a monogamous breeding program and a cooperative and beneficial moral system; giving your authority to a higher power individually and as a collective prevents arrogance in imperfect knowledge, and tyranny respectively
when you then also realize it’s useful to proclaim to be part of the religion and profess it to others because it’ll trick the dumb masses into following a moral code that’s beneficial for all
but it’s probably not true

I’m waiting for the next epiphany bros

Attached: F6EBB9B4-0838-4664-A843-6C5DDC2D203C.jpg (34 KB, 580x548)

Angel Moore
Angel Moore

ITs dogma. They believe everything the book or their pastors says without questioning anything, its all truth to them. Thatss why these people are so easily manipulable, they are NPC tier.

Jaxon Wilson
Jaxon Wilson

But it doesn't accurately record events. There is zero evidence Jews were slaves in Egypt.

Elijah Barnes
Elijah Barnes

Every society in human history has been largely religious
B-but you're all the crazy ones!

Jack Gutierrez
Jack Gutierrez

Yes, Human History!

Jose Scott
Jose Scott

Faith-based religion. It's not enrirely based on the observable world. It's about faith and worship.

Maybe God has abandoned us, but maybe it's because we abandoned him first.

Blake Johnson
Blake Johnson

I like how you quote physics and mathematics being an argument to Christianity but completely disregard that the father of physics and calculus was a devout Christian (Isaac Newton).

Ayden Howard
Ayden Howard

We got a schizo in here

Elijah Kelly
Elijah Kelly

I was raised in a christcuck cult so I'll tell you the cult explanation for that: Adam and Eve were genetically perfect so there were no deleterious mutations. That also explains why they lived 100s of years. Every generation is shittier than the last. Good thing baby jesus is coming to rescue us off this shit planet. Nothing that physically happens in this life matters, unless you can use it to subordinate yourself to baby jesus and gain jesus baby points and not be thrown into eternal damnation

Based religion for whitey

Charles Kelly
Charles Kelly

People on DMT see 8th dimensional clown dentists

Matthew Bell
Matthew Bell

I think that instead, we can look to notable alumni amongst our beliefs. Regardless of whether or not the events in the Bible are true in a literal or direct sense, it is impossible to deny the fact that Christians are responsible for most of the technological advancements that you so vehemently argue. Christianity is important as it’s teachings create an environment that allows people to strive and work together towards a common peaceful goal. Stop being such a brainwashed retard.

Caleb Watson
Caleb Watson

It's actually hard to even prove a rabbi named Jesus existed and was the person the NT is based off of. Christianity went unwritten for 80 years and there are no Roman records of baby jesus

Adam Cooper
Adam Cooper

Except it docents, the Bible is historically inaccurate and contradicting. You're a jew

Gabriel Scott
Gabriel Scott

Literally every christian says this

Grayson Miller
Grayson Miller

Or Herod killing infants because he was afraid of Jewsus.

Cameron Gonzalez
Cameron Gonzalez

jesus isn't real

bitchute.com/video/JPnPXQ5CmbwB/

Noah Cooper
Noah Cooper

monogamous breeding program
Monogamy is an Indo-European feature, not a Jewish one.

Jordan Martinez
Jordan Martinez

in a trance I realized that there are parts of our subconscious that can either be described as instinctual, or the influence of God.
What do you mean exactly? Are these legitimately difficult things to interpret or is it just that you’ve attributed all instinct to God?

Jaxon Harris
Jaxon Harris

Where does it say that?

Michael Robinson
Michael Robinson

Spirituality + theology + philosophy + science
underly all religions.

Then they layer NPC grade idiocy on top and it is diminished. It works for the masses (up until a point) and then they create a new religion. Never works for the intellectuals which typically ran things people refer to as the occult/etc. Let the plebs have their 50 layers of icing cake... Find other paths for yourself. The graph that will shut this whole discussion down is included in this post. Religion is nothing more than watered down theology/philosophy + mystical bs + social control for the masses. It has a long leniage. None speak the entire truth because we haven't discovered it yet.

Jews forked their religion from religions of the region (FACT). Thus, it was a LARP. Christianity forked from Judiasm thus is a LARP. Islam was Christianity [powerful control and unification protocol] for colored desert niggers thus is a LARP. Intellectuals make up their own theoretical construct but center moreso on science/philosophy/theology.. the meat of religion.

Attached: history.jpg (1.49 MB, 1318x912)

Connor Carter
Connor Carter

The Bible quite literally teaches you how to drop your ego, to realize the Self, and to be unified with God.

If you have the eyes to see, of course.

But ignorants will never hear the wisdom of Truth. Study Gnosticism and get rid of your fantastical opinions and beliefs about Religion. They're instruction manuals for how to become your own leader, a man of virtue, connected with the universe. It is spiritual alchemy.

As above, so below. As unseen, so is seen. As within, so without. The Thrice Greatest, master of the Prima Materia, of the Soul, Mind, and Body. Master of the four elements of Earth, Water, Air, and Fire. From lead to Gold, physical to ethereal, worldly to Spirit. The Kingdom of God is within, and so is the Lord who sits within the body. Ye be divine, or animal. Woe unto those who perish like animals. Blessed are those who reclaim their Divinity.

Isaiah Ross
Isaiah Ross

This is how 99.99% of people think.
x is true because y is true because x is true
Examples: you're gay because you hate gay people because you are gay
I'm always right because I am rich because I am always right.
You hate whores because you're incel because you hate whores
The only cure for this is lead

Josiah Perry
Josiah Perry

Problematic

saac Newton (4 January 1643 – 31 March 1727)[1] was considered an insightful and erudite theologian by his contemporaries.[2][3][4] He wrote many works that would now be classified as occult studies and religious tracts dealing with the literal interpretation of the Bible.[5]

Newton's conception of the physical world provided a stable model of the natural world that would reinforce stability and harmony in the civic world. Newton saw a monotheistic God as the masterful creator whose existence could not be denied in the face of the grandeur of all creation.[6][7] Although born into an Anglican family, by his thirties Newton held a Christian faith that, had it been made public, would not have been considered orthodox by mainstream Christianity;[8] in recent times he has been described as a heretic.[9]

Logan Smith
Logan Smith

pitiful strawman, back to r please

Camden Reed
Camden Reed

Because it knew hundreds of years before their birth that OP would become a faggot.

Attached: psalmvt.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720)

Owen Wilson
Owen Wilson

where is it saying 6k-10k years?

John Peterson
John Peterson

I defecate on the bible

Attached: churches-btfo.webm (2.99 MB, 892x720)

Oliver Long
Oliver Long

Only religion seeks to explain life's mysteries with magic and assumptions. We may never know all there is to know about life, but the absence of explanation should never open the door to mystical devices.

PS Your neighbor experienced his brain dying slowly from a lack of oxygen. It's been proven that brain activity doesn't just cease entirely after the heart stops. Perhaps retreating to the subconscious, which would be filled with shit you'd learned in your lifetime, including religious ideas, is a way for the body to help the dying mind cope with death peacefully. Especially in terms of the "bright light" near-death experiences, it has been found that the death of certain types of brain cells produces visual stimulus, even when it isn't physically there - kind of the effect tripping on acid has, but on a larger scale.

Ian Robinson
Ian Robinson

strawman
That's not a strawman, kike.

Austin Thompson
Austin Thompson

Bro, pointing out circular logic isn’t new. How new are you?

Nathaniel Mitchell
Nathaniel Mitchell

I know this is a troll thread but ill bite.

The reasons why i believe the bible in no particular order.

1) The book Proverbs has helped me a lot in my life and is brilliant advice

2) What Christ says and does is filled with lots of meaning and understanding. He is the perfect man, everything he did is right

3) Consistency across all the books, that's really hard to do and no other religion have done

4) End times Prophecy. the only religion that talks about a NWO so accurately and detailed.

5) It triggers literally every Devil Worshiper in the planet. its on full scale assault by Satan and its kike minions.

Attached: 28953703-1723159191098380-6781576470705304222-o.jpg (194 KB, 1080x1082)

Luke Williams
Luke Williams

Where in the bible does it say that?

Isaac Edwards
Isaac Edwards

DONT BELIEVE IN RELIGION. Only believe, follow, and study the bible. Most importantly GODS word

Attached: image.jpg (279 KB, 1533x1026)

Easton Jenkins
Easton Jenkins

I used to not believe in magic because I knew how the magic tricks were done, but now I believe in magic again
wut

Attached: STOP.jpg (61 KB, 720x720)

Logan Collins
Logan Collins

it is impossible to deny the fact that Christians are responsible for most of the technological advancements that you so vehemently argue

The fact that scientists happened to be Christian doesn't mean Christianity drove science

In fact, if you actually look at what inspired them you will immediately find it was Greek pagans

Christianity had complete control of Europe and the pagans were forgotten for 500 years. That period of time has a name: The Dark Ages

Owen Clark
Owen Clark

Monogamy exists everywhere in varied amounts. Europeans probably had a greater affinity for it yes, which would explain part of the appeal of Christianity to us and therefore its taking root in white society

based trips

David Stewart
David Stewart

KILL

YOUR

SELF

MEME FLAG JIDF FAGGOT

Carter Rodriguez
Carter Rodriguez

even if i thought it were true do you think i'd get a reasonable account of it by now? that shit would be manipulated so hard i'd never know what really happened. fuckin morons.

Lucas Long
Lucas Long

Jesus literally Lived & Walked this earth. That is NOT an argument. Jesus is NOT a made up character. Jesus was a real life person - underrrstaaaand?
But was he real? Where's the proof outside of the bible?

Jack Evans
Jack Evans

must feel bad to be a loser in a pillbox kys

Samuel Roberts
Samuel Roberts

This

David Sanchez
David Sanchez

I don't understand why this group is dumb and not smart like my group. Durr durr gotta go to hell now like a smart guy see ya idiots.

Christian Edwards
Christian Edwards

hot take: unless you know paelo hebrew and ancient greek fuck this book. How many times has it been untranslated as it is passed hands from scribe to scrib

for christianity to survive we need to start moving beyond this thing and become a living religion. Jews rule right now because torah to talmud is the difference of dead(finished) religion to living (continuous one)

the book is holding us back
the gospel of philip is not in the book
something is wrong here
they did it on twitter and they did it here too

xtianity, you must survive. you must evolve.

Attached: yeshu.jpg (223 KB, 569x979)

Joshua Taylor
Joshua Taylor

faith
In what?

Camden Cox
Camden Cox

christianbook.com/page/academic/apologetics

Alexander Thompson
Alexander Thompson

Dumb nigger I just told you. Do you want some fucking cctv footage. Listen go to hell or heaven your choice faggot. Nobody is going to hold your disabled hand and walk you through it. It's (YOUR) journey, now go on an adventure young warrior. It's time.

Samuel Gray
Samuel Gray

NT was written in greek, translated once into english. So fuck the book if you want no one cares what you do but you.

Camden Bell
Camden Bell

Literal artifacts found as more damn proof.
You mean like the shroud of Turin? Maybe you mean when they claim to have wood from the cross or the spear of destiny. Funny how science always debunks these claims to the point that the church hesitates to let science fact-check their ridiculous claims.

Asher Diaz
Asher Diaz

There is absolutely nothing in Christianity requiring monogamy, the other two Jewish cults allow polygamy and there is robust genetic evidence monogamy predated Christianity 1000s of years.

Grayson Watson
Grayson Watson

here are the reasons i believe in christian theology
the advice has helped me
i like it
consistency
prophecy that hasnt happened
it bothers people
Real hard hitting stuff

Brandon Garcia
Brandon Garcia

So you resent Christians in particular because of their Purpose In Life.
I resent all religion because it seeks to replace verifiable information with fantasy and assumptions.

Hunter Miller
Hunter Miller

Jews were never enslaved in Egypt.
Egyptians documented them as a ranging pack of savage trickster hill tribes that looted their caravans and outposts and that of other empires. Same as they do today. Jew's religion is based in part off of a theft of late stage Egyptians theology/philosophy so ofc they had to finesse a connection to Egypt so they pull the 6 gorrion bullshit there too [WE WUZ SLAVES AND CHIT]. They weren't.. Just crafty theives. Same as they are today. Also, Jews didn't build solomon's temple. It was built by a different empire/people based on their local/cultural designs. Jews are big LARPs. Imagine being worthless niggers in the hillside flanked by beautiful cultures/civilizations... So, they kick started a bullshit historical story that is, in some cases, a literal copy/pasta of their neighbor's (ofc). Anyone who reads history looking for the truth sees this.

People like to believe in mystical/outer world bullshit like magical dude on a cross because it by proxy empowers them (the belief) in such a thing.. It's a self serving practice of empowerment and nothing more thus comes the addiction and the willingness to believe it even though its a lie. People won't let it go because the 'idea' gives them power.. This concept of ideas/belief granting power is what is taught in the mystery schools that are given so much negativity. Religion practices the same shit just watered down versions.

Asher Gomez
Asher Gomez

Are you high? This is a basically christian mantra.

Aaron Carter
Aaron Carter

God blesses you all whether you have faith or not, but I can only speak from personal experience (and frankly, all true followers of Christ), that you will experience a much richer quality of life when (not if) you open your heart to Him.
You don’t have to believe me, I’m only a messenger.

Connor Barnes
Connor Barnes

how do you know your great great grand dad lived? did you see him? no so fuck off retard

Anthony Carter
Anthony Carter

See : and

Religion is a power principle. It's simply the power of believing in something powerful. Enough people do so and you have a powerful body that can be steered to work... often for a society. Lies are some of the most powerful forms.

Aaron Turner
Aaron Turner

Why do people say stuff like this and act like it's proof

Justin Walker
Justin Walker

I was helped by cheap words
2) What Christ says and does is filled with lots of meaning and understanding. I don't mind not washing my self, worshipping jews, hating myself and considering everyone equal plus killing who doesn't worship jewsus
3) saying sinagogue of Satan here and salvation is of the jews there is consistent
4) End times Prophecy. the only religion that talks about a NWO so accurately and detailed like the holocaust
5) It triggers literally every person that isn't brainwashed like me and it's free of kikery
The absolute state of NPChristians.
For helping us destroying the jew and his creations click this link
satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Final_RTR.htm

Luke Evans
Luke Evans

Which is why religion is an ever evolving LARP to compel people. Look at the history of religion.. It's reinvented all the time to fit society. It has happened before and will happen again :

Leo Edwards
Leo Edwards

Every society in history has been ignorant and afraid of death. Mystery solved.

John Cook
John Cook

dumb pleb detected

Christianity is was lifted dumb Euro plebs from obscurity, and now that they are rejecting it, they are going back to the mud. WHAT A COINCIDENCE!

in b4 muh roman empire.

Pretty much a spec on history when compared to Civilizations in India and China.

Eli Jackson
Eli Jackson

Christians don't want moral agency

They have been conditioned to be slaves and they resent anybody else wanting to be free

Justin Richardson
Justin Richardson

you're a failure of an italian

Ian Ramirez
Ian Ramirez

Attached: 1562468844281.jpg (88 KB, 960x698)

Elijah Cox
Elijah Cox

Studiously ignoring the Dark Ages

Good Christian. One baby Jesus peso has been deposited into your spiritual account

Asher Garcia
Asher Garcia

triggered edgy detected

lmao. go back to have your women raped by africans Giuseppe

Andrew Rodriguez
Andrew Rodriguez

How about the city God turned to salt, that you can pull up on google earth. How about the ring of pilot that murded jesus. How about the Dead Sea coming to life, like the bible says. How about Jerusalem becoming a nation. Countless, countless others. I will not entertain you anymore godless faggot. You simply hate Jesus because he doesn't allow you to be a complete scumbag like you want to be. If you were really curious you would simply search like everyone else has instead of shilling on Jow Forums

Attached: image.jpg (63 KB, 640x654)

David Morgan
David Morgan

OMG I HAVE TO BELIEVE EVERY RELIGION NOW SHIT WHERE DO I START?? WHAT IF THEY'RE CONTRADICTORY. I'M REALLY SCREWED

Aiden Gomez
Aiden Gomez

global warming is true
How do you know?

because 97% of scientists say so

Michael Williams
Michael Williams

Dark Ages

And taken out from there thanks to Christianity. Thats when the real shine of European Civilization Started

James Taylor
James Taylor

Spaniard rape baby shitposting about rape

user, I....

Aaron Davis
Aaron Davis

christianity lifted them out of obscurity
X happened, y happened afterward. Therefore x was the cause
Uh huh

the united states is the most powerful country on earth because we adopted leftist multiculturalism
Disprove that without disproving your claim lmao

Austin Johnson
Austin Johnson

church girl wife materail always get salty as fuck

can we kill all boomer christianitys and start XXtianity already? christian meme magick, occult tech sanctified by space popes so we are never disarmed spiritually again. Conquer the talmud and reclaim constantionople and make all the zionists go live in south africa?

or is this shit strictly for luddites.

Like think about it, how do we top making trump the president? what would the chans do after that?

Basedtianity

Gnostifarianism

something that gets a patch year by year

we have a false pope on the throne

we should uncover the Vatican library, who knows what aryan secrets it holds

Carter Johnson
Carter Johnson

word of god
you wouldnt doubt the word of god would you?

Liam Phillips
Liam Phillips

Christianity saved countless ancient texts after the collapse of Rome.
If it wasn't for autistic Christian scribes in monasteries, we wouldn't have Plato or Aristotle or Tacitus.
If you don't believe me, look it up.
Christianity was the light during a time of widespread darkness.

Jonathan Morgan
Jonathan Morgan

Europeans used to have a half-dozen kids or more. Now they barely have one.
Christianity has lots of negatives, and guaranteed faithful pair-bonding isn't one of the positives.

Attached: 1550932529077.jpg (89 KB, 500x764)

Luis Powell
Luis Powell

Dark ages - totally run by Church
Enlightenment - Europe run on reason

Thanks, baby Jesus!!!!!!!!

Another baby jesus peso has been deposited to your spiritual account

Jackson Gonzalez
Jackson Gonzalez

Study Gnosticism and get rid of your fantastical opinions and beliefs about Religion. They're instruction manuals for how to become your own leader, a man of virtue, connected with the universe. It is spiritual alchemy.
So essentially, Christianity is watered down theology which encodes and obscures readily teachable concepts of life empowerment/improvement/insight so that the plebs look not within but to the best LARP faggots of their religion and society...
Cool.

The story of Jesus is a testament to the intent as such as it takes great mystical/spiritual attribution and it embodies it in a human LARP fag...
Literally spelled out as : YOU CANT GET TO GOD EXCEPT THROUGH ME [MR.LARP FAG ON A STICK].
So no.. the bible doesn't teach this as the central concept of it is jesus and only getting to heaven/god through him.
It teaches plebs to worship man not God. It teaches plebs to externalize not internalize which is why so many christfags are insufferable cucks.

Only in pure theology/mysticism/sprituality/etc do you grace the inner gem you posses.
You can use the bible and other religions as training wheels but you have to be careful to see beyond the fantastical bullshit that laces it and other religious text.
Few achieve this and thus become locked in the carefully scripted small brained dogma which is the intent.

Nicholas Williams
Nicholas Williams

Lmao, is that you cope with being a mutt? You think Christianity is all the made Europe special?

Alexander Turner
Alexander Turner

there are three fucking types of christians

hylics, psychics and pneumatics

just because some people want to be sheep dosent mean they all do, especially for an aryan society

Jose Robinson
Jose Robinson

Nope, they either destroyed or edited. Eg the library of Alexandria.

Jonathan Mitchell
Jonathan Mitchell

but completely disregard that the father of physics and calculus was a devout Christian
Why would it matter what he was?

Angel Perry
Angel Perry

Wrong. Virtually all upperclass people, including women, were literate in their own language under Rome. Christians burned libraries and literally erased paper with pagan documents to write the new testement. 500 years of widespread illiteracy where barely even any priests could read, and they all read JESUS JESUS JESUS JESUS in Latin, a language most people did not speak

Robert Walker
Robert Walker

gets btfo
"lol u triggered and edgy"
Cope

Evan Wood
Evan Wood

Nothing is more sheepish than following a desert death cult with zero corroborating evidence

Alexander Lopez
Alexander Lopez

This isn't a condition to being atheist. It's a lack of belief in a God/Gods. If you became atheist, would you randomly stop existing? Since the answer is obviously no, your argument is silly.

Brandon Harris
Brandon Harris

what are the middle ages and the wars in europe
what are Egypt, Greece and Rome
nuh dey don count

Ethan Kelly
Ethan Kelly

Dont be retarded, we know which religion we are referring to, remind yourself what this thread has been about the whole time. And on top of that i would consider modern atheism a religion. Instead of going after all religion you religiously attack Christianity. Instead of not believing anything like a real atheist, its all about there is no Christian God. Fedoras are not welcome

Juan Nguyen
Juan Nguyen

it is impossible to deny the fact that Christians are responsible for most of the technological advancements that you so vehemently argue.
List them. I'll bet you can't get ten deep without hitting something made by someone else. Also, just because a scientist historically identified as christian means nothing. The church was very powerful in the past; being excommunicated would've ruined anyone's life. They had to play along.

Christian Scott
Christian Scott

It’s not.

Noah Bell
Noah Bell

Kek spot on

Hunter Murphy
Hunter Murphy

Destroy 99% of what they come across
Literally kill the people who memorized the oral traditions
Save 1% 100s of years after the fact

= saved pagan thought

Christian math everyone

P.S. Muslims did the same exact thing

Luke Garcia
Luke Garcia

There's zero evidence supporting Christianity over every other religion on the planet

Parker Cook
Parker Cook

Correct. Atheists are just as stupid as religious nuts. Two groupings of morons at the opposite end of the spectrum.

Gabriel Scott
Gabriel Scott

The Holocaust is true
How do you know?
Because the Jews say so

Carson Scott
Carson Scott

Humans did not walk with dinosaurs.

Jacob Edwards
Jacob Edwards

the knights templar preserved a bunch of that shit newfag

anno mundi isn't the only continous record of human history. we know the nazis are over 5000 years old. The swazi was found in the walls of a catholic church beacuse the masons put it there even though the pharisees infiltrated catholocism at its inception via peter and paul. The next united form of xtianity, the banner of the next crusade will inherit those churches.

The truth will rise like a flame, a fire, a light

Attached: 15220133-655910284591034-5720050210726817191-n.jpg (36 KB, 397x417)

Sebastian Jones
Sebastian Jones

Mutts truly are rootless people

Attached: 1534322797710.png (702 KB, 1024x938)

Jonathan Scott
Jonathan Scott

American Christcucks have forgotten the core tenets of Christ by and large, so who cares if the Bible is true. There is only one verse you need to really know from the Bible, anyway:

John 4:20
Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar.
For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen,
cannot love God, whom they have not seen.

Matthew Flores
Matthew Flores

Believe in christianity because the alternative is scary.

Connor Price
Connor Price

how about the week old news that philistines are white and that means europeans are descendants of noah?

what is the opposite of an agnostic? For that is objectively the most sheeplike religion, unable to find any operant form of truth

Jacob Cox
Jacob Cox

Jews forked their religion from religions of the region (FACT). Thus, it was a LARP. Christianity forked from Judiasm thus is a LARP. Islam was Christianity [powerful control and unification protocol] for colored desert niggers thus is a LARP. Intellectuals make up their own theoretical construct but center moreso on science/philosophy/theology.. the meat of religion.
This.

I don't know about you all, but I trust ancient Europeans over ancient Jews. I think our ancestors were onto the correct path in their assessment of how the world functioned and the properties of nature. They gave concepts avatars, and those avatars had names that changed depending on the culture, but the concepts remained the same. Love, fertility, strength, honor, wisdom, etc. These were ideas given shape as "gods" and venerated for good reason, because they create healthy societies. None of these are concepts embodied in the Jew religions, which are completely Mesopotamian pagan LARP. The ancient Jews believed in a demonic war god that demanded conflict and child sacrifices, just like every other Mesopotamian cult. So Christianity/Judaism/Islam all believe in a bipolar desert cow that required genocides and mass-exterminations but is also "all-loving" and will all-lovingly torment you for all eternity with perpetual suffering if you don't worship it.

The difference between Semitic filth and European religions is that Semitism is carrot-or-stick, whereas European beliefs were all carrot.

Gabriel Richardson
Gabriel Richardson

no sex before marriage
marriage is one man and one woman

Obviously monogamy exists outside of it too, I didn’t say it was necessary to be Christian to be monogamous. It’s just heavily featured, and a belief system featuring monogamy would appeal to a population which already enjoys monogamy.

I’m not closed to the idea and actively search. The problem is finding actually good evidence for claims of such an extraordinary nature

The branching of religions may be as a result of essentially social engineering/power politics in some cases sure, but there’s also the chance that some branches may be legitimate revelations connected to something real; what your depiction of “the entire truth” is. By your own admission, the entire truth may be discoverable, and so what if one of the already existing religions has done so or come close? Just because a lot got it wrong doesn’t mean one can’t get it right. I’m not convinced in this manner that it is purely LARPing.

purely subjectivist nonsense
“Just be yourself”: the theology

Connor Phillips
Connor Phillips

Atheists are just as stupid as religious nuts
Because we reject their claim until sufficient information is provided? Either you believe or you don't, i'm not sure where you think you are in this equation.

Gabriel Cox
Gabriel Cox

how about the week old news that philistines are white and that means europeans are descendants of noah?

This is beyond retarded. Kill yourself.

Anthony Cruz
Anthony Cruz

Atheism is the belief in nothing.
It's intellectually dead by definition.
It was popularized as a place holder for modern brainlets who wanted to detatch from religion.
All religion is LARP. It's a small amount of truth obscured by bullshit. Across the board. The history of religion examples that it started as a way of humans reasoning about their behavior. It evolved as we came to know more. 1000 years from now christianity will be a dead religion as will islam/etc. The civilizations that birth them could be too. This isn't even accounting for cataclysm which historically wipes the slate clean. Were here as evolving organisms witnessing and experiencing an ever changing story of our universe. The end. Science/theology/philosophy/mysticism/spirituality are the basic building blocks.. Religions = grand theories based on these blocks. Often wrong. Often excessive. Often way off the fucking mark as proven at some point by actual facts/discoveries. Anyone remember the one whereby the church covered up the discovery that the earth isn't the center of everything?

Blake Edwards
Blake Edwards

marriage is one man and one woman
Christianity doesn't say that anywhere, it only says not to divorce your woman and put her in a position where she needs to remarry

Why do I know your book better than you?

Juan White
Juan White

If we want to compete with nigs, spics, and mudslimes, we need polygamy

Luis Phillips
Luis Phillips

Reminder your favorite board is a Christian board. Reminder that godless faggots can't stay away from us.

Landon Davis
Landon Davis

I get why eating out pussy and anal are bad but why is getting your dick sucked bad?

Gavin Jones
Gavin Jones

It's absolutely not. It's a lack of belief in God/Gods. That is entirely what atheism is.

Luke Torres
Luke Torres

Attached: 1560262558214.jpg (65 KB, 830x314)

Bentley Jackson
Bentley Jackson

there are more than 2 genders

how do you know

because those other 56 genders say so

Luke Morgan
Luke Morgan

Correct. Most of the scientists even who were referred to as Christians were well read on world religion (as you'd expect) and a lot drew from eastern religions. Most fags are unaware of this. A great wealth of eastern theology was used as the basis for modern computing/etc. Why? Well, imo, eastern religions center moreso on spirituality/theology as opposed to desert kikery/hell/moral dogma. They are much more mature.

Jason King
Jason King

Reminder: The last generation of Christians is alive today. Thank you, internet!

Kevin Morales
Kevin Morales

7/10 bait. Lowered to 5/10 because you are using a meme flag, then to 3/10 because the use of 'Judeo-Christian' gave it away.

Benjamin Edwards
Benjamin Edwards

doesn't say that anywhere
brainlet alert

Jace Harris
Jace Harris

I’ve never spent a second among actual Christians: the posts

Carter Brown
Carter Brown

Give me the verse saying one man can't marry two women anywhere in the bible. I can wait.

Benjamin Rodriguez
Benjamin Rodriguez

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serapeum_of_Alexandria
The Serapeum was the last stronghold of the pagans who fortified themselves in the temple and its enclosure. The sanctuary was stormed by the Christians. The pagans were driven out, the temple was sacked, and its contents were destroyed. In this struggle the Library presumably perished also.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Library_of_Antioch
The Royal Library of Antioch was destroyed in 363 AD by the Christian Emperor Jovian, who "at the urging of his wife, burned the temple with all the books in it with his concubines laughing and setting the fire", which greatly displeased the citizens of the city as they could only watch angrily as the collection went up in smoke.
The Royal Library of Antioch had been heavily stocked with "unholy" pagan literature by the aid of his non-Christian predecessor, Emperor Julian. This collection also included the pagan works of the library of George, Arian Bishop of Alexandria, hated by Christians and pagans alike, who was murdered by an Alexandrian pagan mob in 361.[4] The Emperor Julian then procured his library—replete with many classical texts—and added them to the library of Antioch.

Christianity "saved" texts by accident and twist of fate: The (((church))) required the destruction of pagan texts and some of the clergy disobeyed. Where did all the Greek and Roman texts end up being discovered during the Renaissance? In the crypts of local churches.

In your fantasy version of events, the church said "Wow all these things are super awesome! We must preserve them!" In reality, they burned most of it, and the destruction was celebrated with orgasmic delight. The only reason we have the equestrian statue of Marcus Aurelius, for example, is because Christians mistakenly believed it was of Constantine. So they didn't destroy it.

Attached: 1559723784213.jpg (68 KB, 832x331)

Bentley Lopez
Bentley Lopez

This statement is not only true, but the way you've worded it understates the reality of the situation.

Christians MUST believe everything they're told, or they're committing a terrible sin. Dogmatic law states that any concept created on earth by the church literally becomes god's law, and any denial of such is reason enough to keep you out of heaven. This means that you have to follow every law the church has created as if god spoke to you personally or you're going to hell. This means that fallible humans have ultimate authority over the fate of mankind's eternal souls, if you believe in such things.

You have to accept everything, or you aren't allowed to participate.

Jacob Foster
Jacob Foster

I was born to Christian evangelicals and homeschooled in baby jesus, went to church every Sunday for 12+ years

Oliver Lee
Oliver Lee

When your entire existence is subsumed in a globohomo consumer hell where you're denied all culture, history, and identity, clinging to a dead Jewish rabbi appeals to a lot of people. It's all they've got.

Luke Gonzalez
Luke Gonzalez

God/Gods = creator of universe in basic terms.
If you believe this shit just popped into existence and is evolving for no reason or purpose, you're an absolute fucking idiot aka atheists. I've never met an intellectual athiests who even knows basic foundations of science. The basis of atheism is being a lazy no nothing faggot who gets off on circular logic and an ideation that nothing exists. It was popularized for a while until people realized its full of dumbasses and then it fell out of favor. No one even mentions that word anymore socially.

David Sullivan
David Sullivan

The bible is the ONLY book in HISTORY to never be wrong. Debate that faggots

Josiah Ortiz
Josiah Ortiz

nor many people have experienced miracles, though i know a few who have

Jaxon Diaz
Jaxon Diaz

ITS CALLED CROSS REFERENCING AND EXTRAPOLATION AND DISCOURSE WITH LIKE MINDS AND DISCUSSING IDEAS

Attached: m0001.jpg (2.41 MB, 3264x2448)

Nolan Carter
Nolan Carter

Matthew 19
Genesis 2:24

In the text, pGod wants people to be monogamous.

real brainstem post fren, go back to bed. get a glass of water on your way, hydration is key.

Luis Bailey
Luis Bailey

What if i Told you Joseph who was sold into Egypt is a verifiable fact?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya

He was married to Tjuyu, an Egyptian noblewoman associated with the royal family, who held high offices in the governmental and religious hierarchies

The tomb of Yuya and Tjuyu was, until the discovery of Tutankhamun's, one of the most spectacular ever found in the Valley of the Kings despite Yuya not even being a pharaoh.(or even EGYPTIAN)

The Biographical Dictionary of Ancient Egypt suggests that foreign origin. "it is conceivable that he had some Mitannian ancestry, since it is known that knowledge of horses and chariotry was introduced into Egypt from the northern lands and Yuya was the king's 'Master of the Horse'

Attached: h0001.jpg (95 KB, 700x590)

Levi Richardson
Levi Richardson

28Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.”
Yeshua literally meant he'd be returning with Yahweh within some of his disciples' lifetime. That didn't happen.

Isaac Ortiz
Isaac Ortiz

Neither of those say you can't have 1 man 2 wives. The Genesis 2 one is especially damning because there are dozens of examples of Jews having 2 or more wives after that.

Adrian Scott
Adrian Scott

the Bible is true

who are you quoting here?
its is true there is a thing called the Bible and that can be pretty easily proven

Matthew Wood
Matthew Wood

Wow one guy in Egypt was foreign one time, so the whole bible is legit.

Ryder Gonzalez
Ryder Gonzalez

They gave concepts avatars, and those avatars had names that changed depending on the culture, but the concepts remained the same.
This is essentially the concept that started 'religion' referred to as animism whereby human traits were attributed to different types of animals.
Love, fertility, strength, honor, wisdom, etc. These were ideas given shape as "gods" and venerated for good reason, because they create healthy societies. None of these are concepts embodied in the Jew religions, which are completely Mesopotamian pagan LARP.
Euros weren't the first to do this. It's actually an intuitive concept to human beings which dates back 10s of thousands of years. It was practiced globally.
Mesopotamian pagan LARP.
Mesos had an interesting framework. Jews co-opted it and intended for it to stay within their tribe as a cohesion mechanism. Other enterprising fags saw its potential in the shadow of Rome and kicked off Christianity. It's that simple.
The ancient Jews believed in a demonic war god that demanded conflict and child sacrifices, just like every other Mesopotamian cult
Like everything.. A lot is lost in translation. The more something is copy-pasta'd the more it loses its core meaning/etc. Jews fucked up here and Christians/Islam fucked up some more. It's like : telephone but played w/ a far more complex concept.
So Christianity/Judaism/Islam all believe in a bipolar desert cow that required genocides and mass-exterminations but is also "all-loving" and will all-lovingly torment you for all eternity with perpetual suffering if you don't worship it.
This is what I call the conquer principle. Given that religion is LARP, this is indeed a carefully concealed lie [mandate from God] that compels adherents to fight FOR DA CAUSE. Religion reads very clearly...

Once you conquer/dominate comes the 'new testament' [dude on a cross].. :
K plebs, now be peaceful

Euro religions centered on theology but that theology was far older than euro

Christian Rogers
Christian Rogers

Solomon had Many Wives and he is regarded as one of the Greatest although Marriage is the Reunion of the Two Halves of God idk maybe concubines are cool which would be cool

Sebastian Gomez
Sebastian Gomez

love is the law; love under fire

Hunter Collins
Hunter Collins

To be honest with you, i would say i began to take this Christianity thing alot more serious than I had been qhen i began to browse here. Not because of the Christian threads but if you look at all the cancer in our society and what (((they))) are doing. Its in the Bible, of course its not specific like "These trannies are ruining everything", but all these problems can be found and we were warned about it all. So thats my evidence, take it how you want. It was all honked from the start but for the better, we were warned of EVERYTHING, and look its all coming into play. Itd not that we couldnt change the outcome of civilization but humans dont have the intelligence or will power to do the right thing. No other religion has text about these modern problems from 2000 years ago. No other religion can logically explain how this all started. "Nothing became everything" is retarded so dont get on Christians for believeing in slight crazy supernatural things. When you believe this is just a giant coincidence which is literally impossible.

Jordan Wilson
Jordan Wilson

God/Gods = creator of universe in basic terms.
I don't know why you said this, i'm simply explaining what atheism is.
If you believe this shit just popped into existence
Nope, not my belief. "I don't know" is my answer. I don't pretend to know.
you're an absolute fucking idiot aka atheists
You call people idiots, yet you obviously can't even grasp their position? I'm sorry you think that.
I've never met an intellectual athiests who even knows basic foundations of science
Why would i care about this? Atheists only agree on a single statement, we're not in any way like religion.
The basis of atheism is
It's not, and again you have zero understanding of what atheism is.
It was popularized for a while until people realized its full of dumbasses and then it fell out of favor
Why are they dumbasses? The only point of atheism is the lack of belief in a God/Gods. It hasn't been demonstrated that any God exists, so how are you arriving at this baseless conclusion?

Jack Diaz
Jack Diaz

Saying the world just popped up due to whatever your reasons be. Is like saying a ink factory exploded and when it fell to the ground it wrote a perfect Harry Potter book.

Michael Myers
Michael Myers

No one even mentions that word anymore socially

Should've just said "I don't socialize with any atheists", retard.

The notion that the creative force underlying the multiverse is an anthropomorphic deity is bizarre and retarded - it becomes insane once you attempt to live your life or force others to live their lives according to what you imagine such a being's dictates would be. Especially when your justification for this belief is "I don't know how the universe came to be, ergo I'm right about god.".

Ian Reyes
Ian Reyes

Marriage is the Reunion of the Two Halves of God
Careful, sounds like that came from a polytheistic religion with a goddess (oh wait, that's were Judaism came from, woops)

Brayden Jackson
Brayden Jackson

Because we reject their claim until sufficient information is provided?
Religious nuts are stupid for believing in another man's LARP about how the universe was created, evolved, and what laws underly it. Atheists are stupid for not having a full enough understanding to even form higher level concepts about the universe thus become locked into pleb level arguments with religious nuts.

I can both believe and not believe at the same time. So long as both beliefs guide me to higher understanding, i maintain them both. Why? because I am a discoverer in search of truth and when I discover truth (no matter way), I compound it and begin my search again. Both religious nuts and atheists settle on a finite concept and lock-in. You both are followers because you rely on an external body to approve/define your belief system. Discoverers, scientists/etc forge their own.

So, you're stupid as fuck because you're an NPC like the religious nuts you critique. You believe in a framework someone else created and adhere to it like a cuck. A true intellectual forges their own path. It has no name.. there is no ONE BELIEF underlying it. A true intellectual considers all things that will yield fruit.

Andrew Wood
Andrew Wood

Christianity instructs you to hate your parents if they don't like baby jesus and the best men don't have children. Turn the other cheek, render unto Ceaser, etc. It's a horrible religion for the white man

Andrew Collins
Andrew Collins

yeah except it matches the EXACT STORY of Joseph

He was Buried in the Valley of the Kings with the Pharoahs (God Kings) and He was a foreigner what if its actually coded and allegorical philosophical metaphorical historical and brainlets just get to hung up on Muh Magic Man there is quite a bit that is accurate DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO ATEN IS? AKHENATEN? like i said why not read MORE than just a Bible Who is Odin and Baldur? Prometheus? Horus? the LOGOS?

BEFORE ABRAHAM WAS I AM

its an electric universe bruh did you know your cardiac cycle is in tune with the earth? 7.83hz i believe huh star stuff

Attached: e0001.jpg (178 KB, 572x680)

Aaron Anderson
Aaron Anderson

lol

Cnn covered it, new york times covered it, smithsonian covered it, nature.com covered it, its everywhere. The story first broke on july the 4th

Jack Morales
Jack Morales

Lol like i said WHO IS OSIRIS ISIS AND HORUS?!?!?!?!

Lying as Kike the REAL TRINITY

Father (Active Force Fire)
Mother ( Passive Receptive Water/Earth)
Child ( Balance Design Air)

Attached: q0004.jpg (42 KB, 464x480)

Jordan Torres
Jordan Torres

it only helped us conquer half the world you fucking leaf

Logan Cruz
Logan Cruz

Yeah you gonna have to elaborate on that statement.

Christopher Lee
Christopher Lee

Neither of those say you can't have 1 man 2 wives.

Literally says man and wife. Yes you can physically have multiple wives, but it’s not in God’s plan for human reproduction. “One flesh” isn’t made from three+ people.

The Genesis 2 one is especially damning because there are dozens of examples of Jews having 2 or more wives after that.
I gave you all you need. Matthew 19 specifically explains this. A concession was made by Moses for the brainlets who were going off and marrying multiple women anyway, but it was not supposed to be that way. Anything other than man and wife is adultery; even what they considered to be “proper divorce” followed by a new marriage.

Might as well just say christianity never really claimed to follow god, either

Jacob Davis
Jacob Davis

Christians MUST believe everything they're told, or they're committing a terrible sin.
This is what keeps christianity in its low state..
SIN
HELL
Literally a child like fear/control mechanism.
Only 'dude on a cross can save you'. You can't save yourself :
KEK CLAUSE

It's what you'd expect a bunch of sand niggers would need in order to maintain a society. A bunch of hardened rules and absolutes to keep their shit brains in check. Now, if you look to eastern religions, you find a far more spiritually mature set of religions with mystical/cosmic framings. Now compare desert nigger civilizations to eastern countries.. One is far more advanced than the other correct? And therein lies a profound observation : Religion is nothing more than a culturally lensed theory/framework for a society/civilization. It's man made and the finger-print of this is the cultural grafting. Desert niggers grafted and drafted their culture into a religion for the masses. Religions are regional. When they are exported they run-a-stray ... Thus the shit brain christ cucks of this nation. Works in the barren desert.. Doesn't work in a prosperous free nation.

Owen Bennett
Owen Bennett

dont believe me ask Tesla he was only the smartest man to live and obviously graced by the Logos

Attached: 1556259854986.jpg (180 KB, 795x960)

Ian Jackson
Ian Jackson

Broken clock is right once a day

If your religion spews out a bunch of random bullshit you're going to randomly get some vague similarities

Nathan Smith
Nathan Smith

That doesn't prove anything in relation to noah, dumbass

Jordan Cox
Jordan Cox

stop responding to the leaf and get a better flag if you are falling for his shit makes you loose more credibility than your message does fuck

William Perry
William Perry

The reasons why i believe the bible in no particular order.

The reasons why the bible has helped you:
1. If you erase all the mystical bullshit, it is merely a collection of human knowledge gathered over thousands of years and arranged with a specific goal in mind. Some of it is wise because it comes from thousands of years of humans trying shit and finding out what drives their intentions. For example, the idea of reproducing rampantly came from a time where population increases meant that their numbers would get larger, and thus more power, but some of the things are merely for peace of mind, probably devised thousands of years before writing existed. The bible isn't all bullshit, but even the good ideas must be filtered through the context of the current paradigm. For example, killing all gay people sin't something that would be supported by society today. Back in the day, homos might have been seen as genetic dead-ends, so they were discouraged with death.

2. Christ's messages are exactly as his author intended them to be. They're a revival of lessons on living that agree with the religious climate at the time while disagreeing with how corrupt the religious establishment had become.

3. Consistency isn't a mistake - it was written as such to be proof of itself and has been filtered through thousands of years of religious zealotry to weed out the big mistakes or any conflicting information. It's why the bible doesn't include all of the similar texts of the era, just what the church agrees with.

4. Fear of end times drives every religion on earth.

5. The devil is a meme. Devil worshippers are just the flipside of the same crazy coin.

Connor Nelson
Connor Nelson

Atheists are stupid for not having a full enough understanding to even form higher level concepts about the universe thus become locked into pleb level arguments with religious nuts.
You keep stating your opinion. You understand you're on Jow Forums, right? We don't care. Argue the points and discuss. That's all we're here for.
I can both believe and not believe at the same time
No, you don't. You either believe, or you don't. You being logically inconsistent regarding your beliefs is cognitive dissonance at it's finest. To clarify, you could admit to be wrong and go to the opposing belief, but holding two contradictory beliefs and stating you've picked both is nonsensical. You've managed to be upset at a group of people, but on your first step you've managed to trip over yourself. That's very odd.
So, you're stupid as fuck because you're an NPC like the religious nuts you critique
Explain, and be specific.
You believe in a framework someone else created and adhere to it like a cuck
Tell me exactly what I believe, before we move on. I'm going to be holding you to answer this question.
A true intellectual forges their own path. It has no name.. there is no ONE BELIEF underlying it. A true intellectual considers all things that will yield fruit.
Consideration of a claim =/= accepting the claim. I have never said God doesn't exist. I have no information to suggest a God exists, so I refuse to believe in this claim until it provides sufficient evidence for said claim. Again, you're not understanding atheism. This is your issue.

Caleb Adams
Caleb Adams

If there was proof it wouldn’t be called faith.

Josiah Peterson
Josiah Peterson

Excellent collection user

Connor Young
Connor Young

shut the fuck up hylic we are trying to save the world

Hudson Thomas
Hudson Thomas

Science is Satanic

Parker Cook
Parker Cook

it was written as such to be proof of itself and has been filtered through thousands of years of religious zealotry to weed out the big mistakes or any conflicting information
bibviz.com/

Jaxson Ward
Jaxson Ward

Quick question why do the most powerful people worship and follow satan

Aiden Cooper
Aiden Cooper

god is a meme too

is light a particle or a wave? who fucking cares
its information, an idea, a meme

and all memes are sentient

Attached: 16426018-1837354556516249-5284159141306976236-n.jpg (90 KB, 720x720)

Cooper Green
Cooper Green

I would like to see the verse about hating parents, if i remember correctly the only thing we hate are those that twist the words of the Bible and sodomites. Render unto caesar because money is worthless. Literally amd figuratively, we are only here for a short while so what good is it to be a scrooge about earthly problems. Its not saying be a boot licker but just give them their garbage, if you want to be caught up in the things here then you have fun with that, the reward later is far better than any shekels and denarii. Take the one verse turn the cheek as it is. If you want to believe that one verse applies to all circumstances you do that. There are plenty of examples of whoop ass in the Bibles past and in the coming future. As the Bible would say ,"Watch" just watch cause i think during his wrath on the earth they will have rakes too, so you wont be safe Mr Leaf.

Charles Kelly
Charles Kelly

Euro religions centered on theology but that theology was far older than euro
I know. They weren't the progenitors, but they refined ancient concepts that are certainly more harmonious with existence and the European psyche than a cult that believes that a human Jewish rabbi who died a mortal death is somehow a "god" because a series of books mostly written by people who weren't even there, said so.

Why shouldn't I believe in fertility as an avatar/god? It exists. I see it everywhere. It has a positive obvious affect upon the world. I don't see a magical Jewish rabbi anywhere, however. This is where Semitic religions break down. They require divinity of mortal people to be true, but their only proof of this is books written by other mortals.

Jason Price
Jason Price

“One flesh” isn’t made from three+ people.
So it's retarded to have 3 in one flesh but not 2???????????

Matthew is about divorce. Read your own scripture. Says absolutely nothing about two wives, only about having two husbands (i.e. the divorced woman re-marrying)

Actually, the apostle paul says to have... wait for it... wait for it... waaaaait for it.... ZERO WIVES. THAT'S RIGHT, ZERO.

Try again Christcuck

Or you can admit monogamy is 100% pagan and 0% Jewish/Christian

Nolan Collins
Nolan Collins

This. It's no coincidence that as the West abandoned Christianity and embraced hedonism and material gratification, we've been plagued and cursed by the Lord for forsaking him.

Attached: gPttFtWV-400x400.png (54 KB, 240x240)

Connor Russell
Connor Russell

Where does it say that?

Brayden Sanchez
Brayden Sanchez

“If any man come to Me and hate not his father and mother, and wife and children, and brethren and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be My disciple.

luke 14:2

Anticipating how you're going to say it doesn't actually say that. Let me guess, "muh context"

Joshua Turner
Joshua Turner

Brayden Miller
Brayden Miller

Nope, not my belief. "I don't know" is my answer. I don't pretend to know.
Do you try to know? If you do, you have a guiding set of beliefs which makes you not an atheist. If you respectfully don't know then you consider all reasoned beliefs including the belief that there is a God (Grand engineer) which runs counter to athiesm.
You call people idiots, yet you obviously can't even grasp their position? I'm sorry you think that.
Positions are easy to grasp. Dogmatic belief systems are dogmatic belief systems. Religions are one. Atheism is another.
and here you go proving my point :
I've never met an intellectual athiests who even knows basic foundations of science..Why would i care about this
Aka, idiot.
The only point of atheism is the lack of belief in a God/Gods.
Which is why its filled with idiots.
It's a catch-all for literally people who don't believe in something. 99% retards.. maybe 1% intellectual who will likely say : I believe there is no God. I believe there is God when it favors a discovery.

Brainlets will never understand the power of maintaining multiple belief systems for discovery purposes. They are literal brain cucks who follow some other dude's framing.

Owen Bell
Owen Bell

hmmmmm weird

Sin = To miss the Mark
Torah = To hit the Mark
what is an eternal soul? if he saves it that means its ALREADY ETERNAL? its almost as if were trapped in limbo or something and the 7 heavens and 5 depths of abyss or like densities or dimensions or something like i said electric universe they knew this

falling? but Solomon DID have many wives? what i am i falling for im pretty set in my ways

also fuck shills kikes and memeflaggots dab on faggots who cares make him look like he should if i speak the Truth it should stand the test if i get beat by some dog fucking fag well maybe i should an hero for being a failure *wink wink*

Attached: 1555568338188.png (1.31 MB, 629x960)

Jose Ward
Jose Ward

beacuse they stacked the deck and you have to do satan shit to get ahead. Jews infiltrated the masons and it took them about 70 years to create zion after that and here we are.

we have less than 300 years until jews leave the planet.

Luis Harris
Luis Harris

Where in the bible, specific verses that state the Earth is 6,000 years old.

Jose Baker
Jose Baker

This is about accepting factual, logical information, not fantastic beliefs. The Jow Forums incel christian version of the definition of "atheism" is simply incorrect, but you faggots are so passionate about your delusions that you rebel against a word and assign deeper meaning to it so that you have more reason to hate it.

By the way, not everyone else is stupid, but you sure are.

Jason Barnes
Jason Barnes

You're not the first jew on Jow Forums, bro.

Anthony Gomez
Anthony Gomez

what did he mean by this

He Obviously is a fucking idiot amirite my fellow brainlets?

Attached: 12312413q32.jpg (99 KB, 850x400)

Ryder Cruz
Ryder Cruz

Yeah, your indoctrinated fantasy explanations only satisfy brainlets like you.

Isaac Williams
Isaac Williams

It doesn't.

Luis Barnes
Luis Barnes

So it's retarded to have 3 in one flesh but not 2???????????

Yes, according to the book. I didn’t say anything about what’s retarded or not. If we were I’d point at you.

Says absolutely nothing about two wives
It says Moses allowed people to divorce their excess wives due to how society was acting at the time, to help them.

Actually, the apostle paul says to have... wait for it... wait for it... waaaaait for it.... ZERO WIVES. THAT'S RIGHT, ZERO.

Multiple places say that if you are to have a woman, be married at least, but being celibate allows you to truly focus on spirituality. Even the scripture I cited earlier (“let he who can make room for it, make room for it”). Also try 1st Corinthians 7:32, 7:38

It’s literally a staple of the bible and you’re refusing to understand for some reason. I’m not even saying that whites needed Christianity in order to be monogamous, just that that would have been part of the appeal. Monogamy exists in many belief structures and people’s to varying degrees. You’re being intentionally disingenuous at this point. Like I said, hit the pillow

Aiden Kelly
Aiden Kelly

I have photos, stories from people who aren't attempting to harness power over me, his actual handwriting in his diary depicting the timeline of his life coming to America and documentation from government sources regarding his immigration and some tax statements.

None of these things came about thousands of years ago from unverifiable sources. Nowhere in his diary did he ever claim to perform impossible feats. Your analogy is as flawed as your mind.

Jaxson Scott
Jaxson Scott

it's true
it's good
it's not true because it's good
it's good because it's true

Andrew Lopez
Andrew Lopez

a- prefix meaning without
theism- belief in Gods

Did you know Elohim a word ascribed to God is actually plural? Come lets US make man in OUR image

imagine the vast body that contains known existence start there its not going to look like US
Cherubim / Elohim Angels = Aliens good and bad
Seraphim aka burning one sit at the feet of the throne singing? stars in the sky sending vibrations to earth
Chaos Theory / Astrology
Cosmic Energies all at work

Attached: q0002.jpg (169 KB, 736x884)

Nicholas Murphy
Nicholas Murphy

what the fuck is a pleromia

this isn't a meme flag, this is the true flag of our religion. Nazi have existed for over 5000 years as an ancient religious order of warrior priests.

essenne nasssene nazareth nazarene nazorean nazirite nazir nazi

why are there so many words for the same thing? Why does it keep dying out and springing back?

Why did (((they))) call them nazi and not natsoc?

Carter Phillips
Carter Phillips

Nah. What's really stupid is not having faith in Jesus christ. You'll see.

Ryan Howard
Ryan Howard

thats so strange, we are close to the year 6000 once again. Perhaps this is their game, reset history once every 6000 years...

i miss tartaria...

Julian Long
Julian Long

I think i would be more of a faithful person if God did not give us a false choice.
Says he gives us the free will to choose
Also says follow me and do as i say or burn in hell
Who would willfully burn in hell? What person would choose it?
You get a kitten or a punch in the face
Pick one
This idea that we have free will is a farce if you consider these 2 conflicting statements.
It is just a do as i say or i will act like a child and hurt you situation. Why follow a god who acts like a 3 year old child?

James Evans
James Evans

Cant be guilty about these dudes either, we tried go help and save people from themselves.

Mason Flores
Mason Flores

No, you don't. You either believe, or you don't.
Like I said, I find time and time again that ahtiests are of a certain breed reminscent of the shit brain devout religious people they often critique. Two sides of the same coin. Your brain is incapable of such abstract thinking thus your lock-in of a suitable belief.
No, you don't. You either believe, or you don't. You being logically inconsistent regarding your beliefs is cognitive dissonance at it's finest. To clarify, you could admit to be wrong and go to the opposing belief, but holding two contradictory beliefs and stating you've picked both is nonsensical.
And yet, one of the most profound scientists who brought us into the nuclear age states the very thing I stated and credits it as a significant part of his skill-set. Meanwhile, you, a brainlet declares its impossible and uses cliche psych terms you don't understand as your basis.
You've managed to be upset at a group of people, but on your first step you've managed to trip over yourself. That's very odd.
I declared that one group by manner of adhering to the same dogmatic framework is no different than the group they often critique. A fact you can't dispute because you're a brainlet like most athiests.
Explain, and be specific.
Give me your framing of the Universe. I'll wait.
In your explaination, you will demonstrate that I am correct in calling you a stupid brainlet.
Tell me exactly what I believe, before we move on. I'm going to be holding you to answer this question.
See above. You tell me Atheists. Be sure not to contradict the definition of [Atheist]. Here's a definition : a·the·ist
/ˈāTHēəst/
a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.
I have never said God doesn't exist.
Here comes the circular rodeo folks. Right on time.
I believe in proven things.. Until they are proven, I don't believe in anything. I am a lazy faggot who waits for things to be proven and then I accept them.
OK

Jack Jones
Jack Jones

This is what i get when i google luke 14:2, im not trying to invalidate your argument by the evidence, but that is not correct at all.

Attached: WhatareyoureadingfromSir.jpg (342 KB, 1439x1337)

Jose Harris
Jose Harris

Based response.
I enjoyed this framing.
they refined ancient concepts that are certainly more harmonious with existence
It has a positive obvious affect upon the world.
And therein is the recognition of something genuine and true vs a control mechanism

Nathaniel Scott
Nathaniel Scott

Do you try to know? If you do, you have a guiding set of beliefs which makes you not an atheist
It's absolutely not. It has nothing to do with the lack of belief in a God or Gods. Again, you don't understand atheism.
If you respectfully don't know then you consider all reasoned beliefs including the belief that there is a God (Grand engineer) which runs counter to athiesm.
You don't need to believe in something because they could exist, you suspend belief until sufficient evidence is provided for the claim being made. What a silly statement. Again, I don't say God doesn't exist, only a lack of belief due to insufficient evidence for the claim. You need to grasp this before posting again.
Positions are easy to grasp.
Then why have you demonstrably failed at grasping atheism?
Dogmatic belief systems are dogmatic belief systems. Religions are one. Atheism is another.
Explain what is dogmatic about atheism.
and here you go proving my point
"idiot" isn't a rebuttal to anything you've posted. I asked why i care, because atheists aren't a group. We just agree on a single statement, nothing ties us together in any way aside from that statement. We don't have to hold any other similar beliefs, so i'm not sure why the few atheists you've talked with don't know science. But also, i'm not sure you understand basic science, since you can't even understand what atheism is. So, again, your small sample sized opinion means absolutely nothing.
Which is why its filled with idiots.
Then prove God exists. When you can't, you'll understand why the statement is valid.
It's a catch-all for literally people who don't believe in something. 99% retards.. maybe 1% intellectual
[Citation Needed]
I believe there is no God.
This isn't atheism, thanks for making my point.
ATHEISM: disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.
This is not equal to believing there is no God.

Gavin Thomas
Gavin Thomas

Mommy Mary told me to read Psalm 43 and it made me feel much better.

Attached: B2CED2C4-611D-4E9C-8053-56B882F9526A.jpg (268 KB, 764x1080)

Luis Robinson
Luis Robinson

another vampire larper
real vampires like myself drink blood to expand our lifespans and partake in saturnic rituals to counter the effects of the sun

Julian King
Julian King

I don't even know where to start. The roots of your delusions run so deep that your points would have to be deconstructed first to separate the myths from the facts.
1. Salt in a natural occurrence. People have mined it since before written history, so people have always been around it. If you expect me to assume a fantasy to explain why something looks funny on google earth, you're dreaming even harder than I think you are.

2. Pilate's ring of conspirators? It is "Pilate", by the way, not Pilot. Pilate is a verifiable historical figure through Roman documentation, Jesus was not.

I'm not interested in gaining religion. I was raised immersed in it, and I see through it. I'm here "shilling" so you faggots aren't the only voices heard. The world doesn't need any more fantasy, especially not for you angry millennial incels.

Ryan Jones
Ryan Jones

It doesn’t matter if the Bible is 100% true and accurate. It’s still better than following some internal belief system based on absolutely nothing.

If you feel like ducking a kid up the
Asshole, why is that considered wrong? It’s not because humans know right from wrong - our beliefs
are malleable to the culture - it’s because the Bible says that God detests those who harm children and lead them astray.

Is your internal atheistic belief system really better than Christianity? Ughh...no.

Cameron Myers
Cameron Myers

I believe there is no God. I believe there is God when it favors a discovery.
Your inability to understand contradictory logic is baffling. Google: cognitive dissonance.
Brainlets will never understand the power of maintaining multiple belief systems for discovery purposes
You don't need to believe in something in order to find information on it. This is demonstrating to everyone here that you don't know what you're talking about in any capacity, yet you talk like you know. Sounds familiar.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

Michael Watson
Michael Watson

Sin = To miss the Mark
No one knows what the mark is. Most certainly not religious faggots. Therein lies the con. 'The mark' is personal and subjective. It aligns with one's aim.
Torah = To hit the Mark
So it implies that a jew knows the mark. Again, the con.
what is an eternal soul?
Nobody knows or has a good framing. The concept is old and stretches across the world. Other religions had far better framings than jews->christians->islam. There's was based on cosmical order and higher level principles. Desert nigger religion is based on : did you hit/miss God's specific rules. Something you see nowhere in nature.
if he saves it that means its ALREADY ETERNAL?
Saving doesn't occur beyond something reminiscent of saving a file. You cycle through multiple times. Subjecting others to and being subjected. The goal is experience and refinement.
its almost as if were trapped in limbo or something and the 7 heavens and 5 depths of abyss or like densities or dimensions or something like i said electric universe they knew this
This framing is stupid. you're cycling through to be refined. Even eastern religions grasped that concept and its obvious everywhere. Only in barren deserts w/ no nature to make these observations was there a belief in absolutes.. Heaven/hell. This or that.. black and white. It's sad really because it literally reflects their environment. Desolate/barren of ideas/insights.. Unable to recognize the divine order because it wasn't plentiful around them. meanwhile in the east in fruitful lands, they evolved a far deeper understanding.

David Sanders
David Sanders

youtube.com/watch?v=yRujuE-GIY4
here you go tard-kun

Sebastian Hughes
Sebastian Hughes

Hell is a false doctrine. The established choice is live as you want and die of your own accord, or follow God. Doing so/trying essentially brings you up to a standard receive his help to live eternally.

Henry Walker
Henry Walker

The science is true
How do you know?
Because scientists say so

The lesson is to make your own conclusions.

Carson Sanders
Carson Sanders

the 6000 year meme comes from some retard 19th century priest or something that tried to literalize the bible as a timeline

Wyatt Rivera
Wyatt Rivera

I'm merely showing you why people believe that it's 6000 years old, because why ask the question when you can just google it.

Brody Diaz
Brody Diaz

It's intellectually dead by definition.
Not even close.

Camden White
Camden White

This board is a muslim board, and you know it. Praise allah.

Christopher Hughes
Christopher Hughes

There is a ONE Supreme Being. But it has nothing to do with the axial-age tribal god of Judah. The LOGOS is real too (read the writings of Plato and Heraclitus), but this has nothing to do with some Jewish rabble-rouser from 2000 years ago. Don't fall for the lie.

There is a Supreme Being and there's numerous gods throughout the universe that are individualized aspects of the Supreme Being. The Second Temple Judah cult merely rebranded these gods as "Angels" so they could claim their cult is monotheistic and that somehow their petty tribal god created the entire universe. Why their god and why not Zeus or Marduk or Osiris? The entire Judah-ist ideology is centered around them believing they are the center of the universe and they reinforce this absurd claim by asserting their "god" created the universe.

Walk away from this 2,500 year old psy-op horseshit and re-embrace the gods of your ancestors.

Robert Harris
Robert Harris

Aryans = Hebrews bruh Enoch was an Atlantean

Mt Ararat = Caucus Mts
Babel = Gobekli Tepe
Lost Tribes of Israel
Yggdrasil ( 9 spheres) and Tree of Life ( 10 {0+9}) both guarded by a being with a flaming sword
ODIN AND BALDUR
YHWH AND JESUS

paleo hebrew = very similar runes to Germanic ones

Attached: i0002.jpg (199 KB, 721x490)

Mason Brooks
Mason Brooks

Look how hard you're defending a word.. made by another human being that could be flawed. You're a devout follower of a construct just like religious nuts. You can't see beyond it. You're defined by it. You try to adhere to every aspect of it. As opposed to freeing your mind and considering all things. You're not a discoverer because you wait for others to discover truth for you. You're a brainlet with a dogmatic belief system. One that is constantly out-dated. You're just like christ cucks. Your pointers are just directed at different things. The conversation with you is not about ideas its about rules... just like christ cucks.

The fact that you've managed to ramble on and on while one of the greatest minds in science has said things in direct contradiction to your statements is down right hilarious. Any great mind considers all beliefs and possibilities. It's what helps them achieve great discoveries. They believe in multiple things even at times when they contradict. Their minds can't handle it. Simple minds choose : Atheism OR religion. Great minds chose it all and more. End of our interaction. You won't see it unless you see it.

THE END

Christian Brown
Christian Brown

Also, eastern religions don't historically shun knowledge or advancement. They just kinda coexist with society without forcing a particular agenda, more like a moral guide.

James Cox
James Cox

hit a mark like a target with a bow as in you aim true

Yeah i do its Conscious Energy i was inferring reincarnation seeing is how matter/energy cannot be destroyed only change

were just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl

Attached: 12312434123.jpg (98 KB, 564x564)

Jose Rodriguez
Jose Rodriguez

Prove it wrong, faggot.

Cameron Stewart
Cameron Stewart

Raised strictly catholic and subjected to religious teachings until I was 18. Try again, kid.

Charles Murphy
Charles Murphy

Nowhere in the Bible does it mention a 6,000 year old earth. You’re arguing against a platitude believed by a small portion of Christians.

Is this Bill Nye. You sure are a genius Mr. Science Guy. Please tell me more about this book you have never read before. I’m sure the talking points from the website you’re pulling all your information from is compelling. I have never heard such refreshing arguments. (Totally not sarcasm.)

Parker Mitchell
Parker Mitchell

Most based response I've seen all day.

Attached: image.jpg (1.85 MB, 3125x1677)

Juan Williams
Juan Williams

unavoidable servere inbreeding
so what's your point? yes it occurred.. brother and sister creating babies is less likely to result in a deformity than a 40 year old woman having a baby. so a few generations inbreeding isn't a problem. the Royal bloodlines have been doing it forever. does history trigger you?

Lucas Gutierrez
Lucas Gutierrez

Don't worry, you'll lose it to the dirty muslims soon.

Logan Hernandez
Logan Hernandez

Odin exists in the cthulu mythos and governs the elder sign

u got a discord or some shit?

Sebastian Wright
Sebastian Wright

Forget these satanists user. I know what you mean. We all think we've figured so much out due to science, logic, reasoning, etc. And for a good reason! Everything we know and have are based on these. What really starts to open your mind is not everything that you know and what is possible through that knowledge. It's what you don't know.

Oliver Williams
Oliver Williams

Reminder to the lurkers. The Jesus believing anons in this thread are not here to convert the godless shills. We are doing it for the newfags that may be lurking and swayed by the 'atheist' who are grouped with the pedos, trannies, SJW's & the rest of the disgusting depts of society

Michael Sullivan
Michael Sullivan

everyone was animistic until they all just completely coincidentally developed similar forms of polytheism
also, don't question why the same stories reoccur around the world
materialism
This is what academia actually promotes these days.

Adrian Lopez
Adrian Lopez

thank you for delivering gold.
Cognitive Dissonance
Dunning Kruger Effect
Modern dear cliche misunderstood terms lobbed by brainlets when they are at their wits end. Somewhere along the way in my college education, I learned what those terms really mean. I never use them because they rarely apply. Meanwhile, the NPC in society makes them the basis of their belief. It's funny to watch someone prove the position of someone else just by their rambling. It's been funny watch you argue my position across all you're posts.
99% of atheists are stupid fucks just like christ cucks
including (you)

Carter Peterson
Carter Peterson

Like I said, I find time and time again that ahtiests are of a certain breed reminscent of the shit brain devout religious people they often critique
Another baseless opinion. Fun.
And yet, one of the most profound scientists who brought us into the nuclear age states the very thing I stated and credits it as a significant part of his skill-set
Holding two contradictory sets of belief is cognitive dissonance. This is a fact. You're either not understanding, or your bias is making you blind to this fact. You didn't google cognitive dissonance, did you?
I declared that one group by manner of adhering to the same dogmatic framework is no different than the group they often critique. A fact you can't dispute
A fact you can't prove, and you asking me to refute something that hasn't been proven is one of the many failures of understanding you've demonstrated throughout our discussion.
Give me your framing of the Universe.
You replying with a question to my question isn't proving my point, nor does my ideas about the universe have any bearing on my believe/disbelief in God. I'll ask you explain this again, and be specific: "So, you're stupid as fuck because you're an NPC like the religious nuts you critique"
See above
You asking me =/= you telling me what i believe in. You are the one who stated: "You believe in a framework someone else created and adhere to it like a cuck" and i'm asking you what I believe for you to make such a statement. Tell me what I believe in.
a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.
Correct. I lack belief until sufficient evidence is provided. Again, for the third (maybe fourth) time now, lack of belief =/= "God doesn't exist". Agnostic atheists, for example, don't know if a God exists and lacks belief. There is a knowledge claim and a belief claim being clarified here. But since I don't know if a God exists or not, the statement "God doesn't exist" would be contradictory.

Benjamin Green
Benjamin Green

I wonder if there's a way to track the evolution of any religion based upon the temporal placement of their violent stages. Christianity had one that seems to have petered out. Islam's still hasn't gone away, but Hindu violence, though once prevalent, hasn't existed on earth for millennia. Jews are pretty nonviolent. Most other recent violence is purely political.

Henry Mitchell
Henry Mitchell

◄ Genesis 2:2 ►
By the seventh day God had finished the work he
had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work.
◄ 2 Peter 3:8 ►
But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a
day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.
God made the earth in six days and everything in it.
one day to God is one thousand years to us.
you need the wojak james version of the bible.

Attached: hurr.jpg (70 KB, 833x833)

Hunter Scott
Hunter Scott

I don't do links. Use your words like an adult.

Jayden Watson
Jayden Watson

god is a meme too
No argument, but that meme flag has to go, flaggot.

William Rivera
William Rivera

I believe in proven things.. Until they are proven.
This is literally the first time you've sort of pulled together something that almost framed my position. I do not pretend to know things, therefore i don't make statements about whether unknown things actually exist or not. When we have the sufficient information to make that determination, then absolutely. Investigation into that unknown is curiosity, so belief that it's there isn't necessary. I'm not sure why you think this, but it's not required and is textbook contradictory.

Jayden Collins
Jayden Collins

If the creator of mathematics and physics was a pedophile does that preclude any partial or full truths coming out of him?

Leo Jones
Leo Jones

based
There's nothing there to be close to.
It's a catchall of do-nothing for lazy brainlets.
The types you can't even explain their own minds to and have them form a recognition .. aka, they truly don't see themselves .. aka NPCs.
eastern religions don't historically shun knowledge or advancement.
Because they centered on spiritual enlightenment and advancement. Knwoledge and advancement pair well here. They don't pair well with dated absolutism / declaration of strict order/ black&white models of right/wrong / man made horseshit.

Your framing isn't complicated. Your attempt to tie it to desert niggers is flawed.
there are trillions of things to aim at. There isn't a 'true' aim' beyond the subjective.
were just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl
Were two souls discovering the fish bowl and everything in it. You're not lost. You don't need saving. You're right where you belong and your next step is too. No hell.. No purgatory. No bullshit. Just discovery/experience.

Adam Nguyen
Adam Nguyen

Do you try to know? If you do, you have a guiding set of beliefs which makes you not an atheist. If you respectfully don't know then you consider all reasoned beliefs including the belief that there is a God (Grand engineer) which runs counter to athiesm.
Pondering existential questions does not redefine thinker into the believer of an ideology. If you're in a bind and you consider suicide to be an option, regardless of preference, it doesn't make you suicidal. You're thinking with your imagination like a religious person. Objectivity is clearly difficult for you.

Alexander Green
Alexander Green

no i dont just shitpost on here mostly why what up? Also is Cthulu Mythos a parallel / esoteric i have a Big Book of His i Never read heard a few people mention it

Attached: q0006.jpg (86 KB, 600x600)

Jackson Davis
Jackson Davis

So you basically misunderstood the whole infographic and post. Not unheard of.

Henry Walker
Henry Walker

a- prefix meaning without
theism- belief in Gods
Fact

Cherubim / Elohim Angels = Aliens good and bad
Seraphim aka burning one sit at the feet of the throne singing? stars in the sky sending vibrations to earth
Chaos Theory / Astrology
Cosmic Energies all at work

Hey, it's an interesting theory.

Grayson Hill
Grayson Hill

this is the true flag of our religion
Anything but your country's flag is a meme flag, and you're a flaggot.

Jace Garcia
Jace Garcia

Violence comes about often do to external environmental conflict and a step to efficiently end the conflict. Man is violent. Power breeds violence. Empires empower violence to maintain power. Religion is just the grease/excuse/pardon. Jews are just as violent as muslims. They all have the same desert nigger culture. Those that adopted Christianity are too because Christianity is based on desert nigger culture.

Angel James
Angel James

What about buddha? Why is Zeus not given any credit? You do realize that your religion is merely a historical flavor-of-the-month, right?

Easton Howard
Easton Howard

There isn't a 'true' aim' beyond the subjective.
t.

Attached: 1533945427282.png (38 KB, 219x186)

Kevin Collins
Kevin Collins

I didn't. The infographic here claims that all Eurasiatic and by their offshoot, American peoples were animists and shamanists, and yet they coincidentally all develop polytheism around the world at one point (roughly 3000-2000 BC).
On reoccuring stories, we have American Indian mythology having a flood story that matches Noah's flood/Gilgamesh/Manu in Hinduism (all dated to around 3000 BC), even though they were isolated, and that modern academia claims that the different flood stories dating around to the same period arose independently due to a lack of knowledge of how large the event was.
The German user is right.

Benjamin King
Benjamin King

1 post by this ID. You guys are so easy to bait.

Jeremiah Edwards
Jeremiah Edwards

Look how hard you're defending a word
I'm thoroughly explaining why you're wrong. It's fine to be wrong about things, we all do it. But being willfully ignorant to facts is stupidity at it's finest. I think that's a fair statement. But i have no ties to any other atheists based on my atheism. I don't talk religion outside of Jow Forums, and I could care less what others believe. I'm discussing why you're wrong, and have provided more than sufficient evidence to demonstrate this. Be honest, you clearly had zero understanding of atheism prior to this discussion. I had to lead you through most of it, because of your lack of knowledge on this subject. Understand, this thread's going to die out and these words mean nothing to anyone else. You could make a better argument than the one you provided here, with the information you could gather from this discussion. But i assume you're going to be blinded by your anger and shitpost your way out of this discussion, because it's what you've been consistently doing this entire discussion. You have yet to tell me what I believe in, and you can't because I didn't tell you. That was me trying to demonstrate that you believed something that wasn't true or verifiable. You leaped to a conclusion that was baseless, and I wanted you to know that. You can keep calling atheism dogmatic, but nothing about the lack of belief in a God/Gods demands to follow any doctrine or belief system. It's only a statement that requires more information.
The fact that you've managed to ramble on and on while one of the greatest minds in science has said things in direct contradiction to your statements is down right hilarious
I demonstrated why holding two contradictory beliefs is textbook cognitive dissonance. I'm not sure why you're still trying to argue out of that.
Any great mind considers all beliefs and possibilities
I do consider it. Again, lack of belief =/= stating it doesn't exist.

Juan Brown
Juan Brown

People who discover and prove such things aren't of your ilk. Scientists maintain conflicting views/beliefs all the time. Their minds can handle it and it is conducive to their work. They don't care about being right/wrong so long as a progression leads to discovery. The average person will never grasp this and rarely live in such a mindset. This is why I group atheism with religion. It's a holding pen for lazy minds to sit and wait out things beyond their day to day. The real innovators/intellects busy themselves with creating the next belief system/scientific discovery. Atheism nor dogmatic religion have any place there. So, I hope you get what I am stating afer all of this.. Atheism isn't some prestigious intellectual achievement. It's a dumb play pen for brainlets.. much like religion. By fervently defending yourself as one, you prove my point about how similar you are to religious nuts. You're proudly ranting and going toe to toe with me about being a lazy brainlet. Congrats on the achievement.

Jordan Myers
Jordan Myers

I'm not arguing. I simply provided a URL. You may have your IDs mixed up.

Daniel Reed
Daniel Reed

I'm not even the guy you were responding to, but your rant here is fucking idiotic. It'd take more effort than I'm willing to expend to explain to you why, and I doubt you'd get it anyway.

Camden Hughes
Camden Hughes

Full quote :
In response to :
statement :
there are trillions of things to aim at. There isn't a 'true' aim' beyond the subjective.

Also found in text :
Desert nigger (referring to jews)
Meme totally fits though..

Jeremiah Hill
Jeremiah Hill

wetolgfioejnhdg dsoif;nds ifds;foi j23905tuj332[4t0 23f2jio32w;f
weoirrf;3wjrt'-02139u45r902315rthu12pdknmsl/d
asdio;q3wnhir;?

Gabriel Flores
Gabriel Flores

a few generations inbreeding isn't a problem
EVERY generation would be inbred. It'd take thousands of unrelated people to make a non-inbred society. You aren't very intelligent.

Royal families are notoriously inbred. Monarchies were riddled with mental and physical problems.

Your post is moronic.

Hunter Stewart
Hunter Stewart

Pondering existential questions does not redefine thinker into the believer of an ideology.
When does a thought become a belief brainlet? If even for a second? Which is why you don't go running around declaring you are absolutely one thing. You have no clue what you are or what you believe. That evolves and changes everyday hopefully. Thus, when I run into someone who fervently states there's ONE THING and of ONE BELIEF. I know I am talking to a dumb fuck brainlet who doesn't even realize what that means and are akin to religious nuts. No matter how much you try to spin this, you're going to slowly prove my point.
If you're in a bind and you consider suicide to be an option, regardless of preference, it doesn't make you suicidal.
LMFAO
You're thinking with your imagination like a religious person. Objectivity is clearly difficult for you.
Classic psychological projection and deflection. Characteristic of someone with low order intelligence and awareness.

Ian Ross
Ian Ross

The types you can't even explain their own minds to and have them form a recognition .. aka, they truly don't see themselves .. aka NPCs.
Wrong on all points. This is the post of an angry pseudo-intellectual regurgitating ideas he read elsewhere out of context.

Luis Stewart
Luis Stewart

r vs K selection. It’s fine to have two-three kids instead of 7 so long as the parental care makes those children more capable than the 7 would’ve been. Monogamous relationships foster that environment, and high affinity for parental care is a major difference between whites and others.

Having two or three kids only also maintains the ecology of human resource usage. Not speaking in an environmental sense, I mean in regards to having space, land, houses, jobs, etc. More people = less stuff available per person. High reproduction to establish the population, followed by maintenance is ideal. Which is essentially where we’re at today except we have a bunch of retards importing gorillions of low value nonwhite immigrants to inflate numbers

But that’s right, there’s no objectively correct preference or goal. There are simply more or less useful things to aim at.

Christian Richardson
Christian Richardson

The Bible isn't the word of God
How do you know?
Because I say so.

Attached: My-ancestor.png (195 KB, 868x760)

Blake Cox
Blake Cox

desert niggers

Yeah but the thing is im not blinded by the BS i know the Edomites (Cainaanites) mixed with Hams son Canaan wierd how he cursed his son not HIM and what did he do? did he take Noahs Coat of Many Colours? they say Joseph and Jesus had one allegedly

Hebrews = Aryans / Atlanteans ( Noah)

Mt Ararat = Caucus MTs
Babel = Gobekli Tepe
who are the Lost Tribes of ISRAEL?

I Believe Jesus aka Ye-Zeus was Alexander the Great
Born of Zeus
died at 32
betrayed
Trained under Aristotle and gained more Gnosis in Egypt and India and had a prophetic vision about the Priest and the Temple in Jerusalem Spread Koine Greek and in Turn the Septuagint founded Library at Alexandria and others and he even allegedly travelled to Adams Peak

Jesus was not a "Jew" they are not even jews they lie remember he warned us BEFORE ABRAHAM WAS I AM

Attached: j0001.jpg (12 KB, 300x168)

Hudson Mitchell
Hudson Mitchell

Modern dear cliche misunderstood terms
I explained them to you, do you not understand these either? I can't help you if your comprehension skills are lacking, honestly.
Somewhere along the way in my college education
I don't believe you got through college. All of the concepts you've failed to even grasp, how did you even manage to get a GED?
I learned what those terms really mean. I never use them because they rarely apply
Then you understand why they fit into my point. Your inability to provide a counter-argument to why these two don't make sense is only furthering my position. Your ability to dodge these discussion formats is very consistent as well.
It's been funny watch you argue my position across all you're posts.
including (you)
This is another perfect example of Dunning Kruger Effect, you keep trying to argue it but then throw me gold like this. This is our conversation in a nutshell. You're baffling, to be honest.

David Martin
David Martin

Maybe I took this wrong. Did you mean that the brainlets use it as a catch-all, or the atheists?

Blake Howard
Blake Howard

taking the bible literally and not trying to understand it's wisdom
typical

Leo Morales
Leo Morales

The infographic is based on archeological facts dumb-fag.
MUH flood
it's called a metorite shower that causes tsunamis that wipe of populations. No mystical jeebus waving hands flooding the world.. Just shit happening that is bound to happen again... and yeah, when you're a dumbass who believes in dogmatic shit, there's nothing like a jolt from nature to wake your ass up.
There's one God. he will protect us forever so long as we praise him
Meteor hits, fucks up 80% of your village
OH CHIT there's multiple gods.. the one that hit us was the bad one..

Human psychology/behavior isn't complicated nor has it magically changed. Take a look out into human civilization in 2019. No magical niggers. Just technology. Tons of drugs and people w/ druggie insights. Gifted minds and brainlets. Same was the case thousands of years ago. No magic. No aliens/space niggers... Just human beings living within their time/technology trying to figure shit out.

Dominic Nelson
Dominic Nelson

enemy wizards love to try to summon edgy cthulu shit in a good wizards duel. they forget how racist lovecraft was. Son of nodens and sister to yggdra, god of the green flames.

here is one more tool for your kit, go with god.

Attached: eldersign.jpg (252 KB, 500x500)

Ian Butler
Ian Butler

That period of time has a name: The Dark Ages
yes a misnomer coined by the kikes
a long debunked anti christian propaganda term
the middle ages were our golden age, which is why you larp about them in vidya and actual LARP groups

Attached: 1401227850962.jpg (21 KB, 347x347)

Colton Bennett
Colton Bennett

No matter how much you try to spin this, you're going to slowly prove my point.
Only in your delusional mind.

Aaron Taylor
Aaron Taylor

You’re missing the part where the Holy Spirit helps you understand the bible as you are reading it.

Grayson King
Grayson King

Characteristic of someone with low order intelligence and awareness.
THIS was the projection, user.

Austin Torres
Austin Torres

As I stated previously.. Certain people are attracted to lazy play pens. although they convince themselves they are by proxy of their belief systems, they aren't discovers or thinkers.
i'd explain myself and be subjected to be proven wrong but I'm lazy
I know user.. it's kinda my point

Connor Long
Connor Long

My unwillingness to expound on my statement is due to your mental capacity, not my laziness.

John Rogers
John Rogers

I don't know if the Bible is accurate.
But what is sure is that the Christians didn't like the kikes:

References to jews sacrificing children to Moloch are all over the Bible. See: Acts 7:43, Jeremiah 32:35, Leviticus 18:21, Deuteronomy 12:31, 1 Kings 11:7, 2 Kings 23:10, 2 Chronicles 28:3, 2 Chronicles 33:6, Jeremiah 19:5.

Jacob Carter
Jacob Carter

then explain to me how the white race started to decline when religion started to decline, it's a coincidence right?

John Cook
John Cook

I know
You believe in fairytales and also ignored and remain ignorant to historical records from all over the world at this time and thousands of years before this time that contradict it. You're an idiot like an atheist though so will maintain your belief.

Anthony Murphy
Anthony Murphy

The infographic is based on archeological facts dumb-fag.
Yes, and yet the people who made it never questioned the supposed transition from animism to polytheism and how it coincidentally happened separately for so many cultures.
it's called a metorite shower that causes tsunamis that wipe of populations
Yes, exactly. Newton's disciple who believed in a historical flood even said that Noah's flood was caused by a meteor, and that it was still a global flood. All these different cultures happen to trace a global flood caused by a higher being with a man in the ark preserving the earth and repopulating the earth with 3 children, the story of Noah, Manu, and Gilgamesh being nearly identical and placed during the same time (again, around 3000 BC), with similar ones among the Chinese, Greeks, American Indians, etc.
Human psychology/behavior isn't complicated nor has it magically changed. Take a look out into human civilization in 2019. No magical niggers. Just technology. Tons of drugs and people w/ druggie insights. Gifted minds and brainlets. Same was the case thousands of years ago. No magic. No aliens/space niggers... Just human beings living within their time/technology trying to figure shit out.
So, you're essentially implying that religion was invented by either philosophers trying to figure things out, or drugged people who just coincidentally had incredibly similar visions to other drugged people.

Asher Sanchez
Asher Sanchez

apply what the Bible says to do in your own life
your life improves in all metrics
it's not true, goy

Jace Taylor
Jace Taylor

You have to be 18 to post here, kid.

Ryder Cooper
Ryder Cooper

Because Christ is Logos.

Attached: hitler.gif (1.55 MB, 400x300)

Jonathan Rogers
Jonathan Rogers

People who discover and prove such things aren't of your ilk. Scientists maintain conflicting views/beliefs all the time
Being wrong or saying "I don't know" to a statement =/= holding conflicting views, but also [citation needed] since i doubt you have any supporting information for this statement.
This is why I group atheism with religion
Yes, you've demonstrated yourself to be an illogical human being.
more opinion and how you feel
You're still somehow not understanding you're on Jow Forums and nobody cares about your opinion.
Atheism isn't some prestigious intellectual achievement.
Never said it was, nor even hinted at it.
By fervently defending yourself as one
Didn't do this either, i've only demonstrated why you're consistently wrong and lack basic understanding of the discussion we unfortunately just had. Re-read the discussion, maybe you will get something out of it. I've managed to waste a lot of time.
You're proudly ranting and going toe to toe with me about being a lazy brainlet. Congrats on the achievement.
Quote me where i said this. Because your assessment of atheists is baseless and lacks any supporting information (A.K.A. Opinion) and i have yet to be provided with any information regarding any of your wild assertions. You've managed to only demonstrate your unintelligence and inability to separate yourself from your emotions. This neanderthal type of discussion isn't worth having, especially when you're consistently admitting holding contradictory beliefs and not grasping simple logic or terms that very clearly show this issue. But hopefully you understand that lack of belief =/= the statement that god doesn't exist. This should have been a simple one to understand. Also, if you're going to say "the end" and keep talking, it makes you look silly. I'll do it for you:

The End.

Julian Harris
Julian Harris

when religion started to decline
When has religion declined?

Samuel Morris
Samuel Morris

I don't completely agree with the German UFO user, but he has a good grasp on archaeological and historical references of mythology and how it all ties together.

Isaac Fisher
Isaac Fisher

Leaf we both know nobody listens to that shit

Attached: Bait-Leaf.jpg (2 KB, 124x125)

Jacob Sanchez
Jacob Sanchez

the bible is true because the anus is not a sex organ

Jonathan Roberts
Jonathan Roberts

It's refers to the prior sentence refering to atheism.
Basic English
Reworded for explicit reference :
Atheism is a catchall of do-nothing for lazy brainlets.
extending to religion :
Religion is a catchall of do-nothing for lazy brainlets.
Why are they catch-alls for dummies? One requires a person suspend belief.
The other requires a strict belief in one thing.

The mind engages constantly in a plurality of beliefs some even contradictory. Great discoveries are often forged via contradictions. Having a mental acuity in this requires practice. Atheism suspends this practice. Religion does as well. As such, strong adherents often encounter even greater cognitive atrophe which locks them in further and makes them even more 'devout'/adherent. They take on a life of their own as such and adherents become deeply bonded to them.

References to :
Dunning Kruger
Cognitive Dissonance
Are classic red-flags that you're speaking to a brainlet. What those terms refer to in intellectual circles is a far deeper conversation. The fruits that fall off the tree from such individuals and rot a little are then picked up by plebs and used to a point of becoming a cliche (disconnected from their deeper original meaning).

I can tell in about two exchanges that I am speaking with an idiot.
They often never can tell... for they (BELIEVE) they are not one. Often, the more fervent a belief, the lacking of substance.

Kevin Cooper
Kevin Cooper

It never did. It just shifted from Christianity, to the state-controlled liberalism that we see today. This is what the "wisdom of man" brought us to. Debauchery, decadence and demographic replacement.

Attached: current-year9.jpg (75 KB, 717x563)

Connor Hill
Connor Hill

Hell is a false doctrine.
If that is true why have all the church been teaching about it for a few hundred years?
Why is the go to threat from the church "burn in hell"? Why would a god who loves us want to hurt us with hellfire and mental attacks?

Jace Baker
Jace Baker

My unwillingness to consider a range of possibilities (some that contradict each other) and ACTIVELY search out undiscovered truths is due to my laziness and lack of mental capacity.
I know user. They call such people atheists or mental cucks.
You sit back and wait for a 'Dunning Kruger' individual to figure it out for you.
Then you parrot it to a point of cliche like 'Dunning Kruger/Cognitive dissonance' while the underlying understanding has progressed far and beyond your snapshot brainlet adherence to a stale body of work.

But, you're speaking to a personal w/ no mental capacity. So, I'm sure none of this will make sense.
Projection is a mother fucker

Sebastian Sanchez
Sebastian Sanchez

the Chuds seriously blacks come from Cain marked skin violent for no reason ground cursed (cant grow shit) who mixed with Hamites after they traveled south toward Edom that is why they were impressed with Joseph and Exalted Him they basically found Egypt after Flood

and thanks i like Images and may God Bless and Keep all the Faithful and Guide Us towards Victory

fairy tales
ah yes just like the Yolocaust happened? cultural marxism has been infesting our institutions and are basically ruined can you be specific how its contradicted exactly? There was a Flood an adnvanced Civilation DID exsist just look up the shit they are finding that Temple on some Greek island just the other day the TRUTH about Egypt and the Global Empire people laughed at Plato for a long time Atlantis is Allegory to bad scientific data corroborates his 2600 year old claim and almost EXACTLY to the date but yeah they are destroying history deliberately whats hard to believe?

Attached: p0028.jpg (73 KB, 502x310)

Cooper Diaz
Cooper Diaz

Yes, and yet the people who made it never questioned the supposed transition from animism to polytheism and how it coincidentally happened separately for so many cultures.
What is your explanation? magic? Did you even look at the time scale on the left? 1000s of years go by between those transitions. Everything naturally progresses retard. We all have a general range of technology all across the world. Nothing magical caused it. Trade and exposure allowed ideas to be shared. Some shit is just intuitive. Take drugs and people have uncanny similar experiences/insights (shamans). What makes you believe in outer world bullshit when nothing in your day to day experience corroborates such an idea? Are you blind to the present?
Yes, exactly. Newton's disciple who believed in a historical flood even said that Noah's flood was caused by a meteor, and that it was still a global flood.
It's 2019, that's fucking obvious.. Idgaf what Newton or his disciple believed. In present times, that's the more reasoned theory. Meteor shower btw.. not METEOR. Some nigger in central america didn't have a satellite phone and a video feed of the another continent. If a basic Tsuanami that happens in this day and age happened back then, it would have been the end of the world for them.
repopulating the earth.
Nigger gtfo here w/ that bullshit. When puerto rico got hit by a dam hurricane in 2018, a bunch went elsewhere. Keep it simple idiot.
So, you're essentially implying that religion was invented by either philosophers trying to figure things out, or drugged people who just coincidentally had incredibly similar visions to other drugged people.
They're mergers of both + socialigist + a mother fucker aiming to control a population which is why, beyond basic principles, they're all cancer. If you ever tried any of these yourself, you'd see this clearly. If you're a pleb, you still believe in space niggers and jeebus.

Liam Lewis
Liam Lewis

You don't even know how fucked in the head you are, do you? Please, please take this advice if you never take any for the rest of your life. Don't think other people are stupider than you; they aren't. You aren't even arguing with something I've said. You're arguing with your own assumptions. I'd need to start on square one with you. Your use of technical terms that apply only to what you think others are saying, not what they're actually saying, clearly indicate that your argument is with yourself. My observation that you're an idiot is an objective assessment of what you write. Take it as you wish, but your rage level isn't conducive to you making sense. Maybe you should go lay down.

Nicholas Rodriguez
Nicholas Rodriguez

Everything is happening just like the Bible foretold.

Yajooj wa Majooj (Gog & Magog) In The Modern Age (The Hidden Khazar Empire)
youtube.com/watch?v=b8vaHLxhSfE

Elijah Young
Elijah Young

Kek. BTFO

Julian Taylor
Julian Taylor

There's no wisdom in any of this shit.
Our current state was arrived at most notably by prosperity + freedom. It's the resignation to all things local and day-to-day vs a more cosmically aligned path that questions higher level concepts. Religion when forged has a lifetime limit corresponding to technological/scientific discovery. The problem is : christianity/etc were never going to last forever. No religion does. The problem period comes about when a religion becomes irrelevant as they all eventually do where no more profound belief has come about to take its place. During this transition, the populous falls privy to lower order idiocy as demonstrated by a view of modern society. Everything thus as you can see is cyclical.. This too brings about a revelation that there is no [magical] end. You cycle between good times and bad..A religion is forged .. lives and then dies. A new one is created and the cycle continues. The masses aren't creators. They're followers. So, when a major belief system becomes irrelevant, they don't then seek new more relevant paths, they sit and wait and play w/ their body parts until one comes about.

Jack Perry
Jack Perry

What is your explanation? magic? Did you even look at the time scale on the left? 1000s of years go by between those transitions. Everything naturally progresses retard. We all have a general range of technology all across the world. Nothing magical caused it. Trade and exposure allowed ideas to be shared. Some shit is just intuitive. Take drugs and people have uncanny similar experiences/insights (shamans). What makes you believe in outer world bullshit when nothing in your day to day experience corroborates such an idea? Are you blind to the present?
There had to be some event that led to the transition to animism or polytheism. The flood was this event in Genesis, which led to the people being polytheistic, and "coincidentally" it dates to 3000 BC, just around the time of the rise of polytheism.
Some nigger in central america didn't have a satellite phone and a video feed of the another continent. If a basic Tsuanami that happens in this day and age happened back then, it would have been the end of the world for them.
Nice! So, how does this explain this exact story reoccurring around the world?
Nigger gtfo here w/ that bullshit. When puerto rico got hit by a dam hurricane in 2018, a bunch went elsewhere. Keep it simple idiot.
That's literally the explanation in most worldwide flood stories. Noah/Manu gets commanded to build an ark which survives a catastrophe like the flood, who again, repopulates the world with his 3 children. I've already mentioned the obvious, Noah, Manu in Hinduism, Gilgamesh, but this occurs in other cultures as well. Even Polynesians had this guy:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nu'u

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit