How does Jow Forums feel about bullying? Is it sociopathic behavior...

How does Jow Forums feel about bullying? Is it sociopathic behavior, or just nature’s way of toughening up weaker members of the tribe?

Attached: 23FB6431-CC1D-43C2-B23E-D95F65F16869.jpg (750x500, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2a8A6Fb0bxQ&t=4m17s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>nature
>tribe
niggerspeak

It is societies way of controlling behavior.

Would you honestly want to live in a world where everyone acts like an overconfident faggot? No! Bullies are God's angels in disguise.

Public schooling is trash

My brother called me a fat lard when I was fat so I decided to stop being fat.

>white bullies nigger
>chink films it

Wtf, is this the future or what should it represent? Current year?

Dumb Slav(e).

It's a discreet form of natural selection. Autistic types with maladaptive thinking usually are the targets of it. Along with other deviations (fags, pedos, feteshists, manlets, ugly Mongoloids, ect) to the healthy norm. So knowing this, it should be encouraged imo.

lack of bullying is why you see manlets like the bagel guy going crazy

my uncle would bully me by smacking me in the face with his willy

bullying is a necessary part of growing up, and should be promoted rather than shunned. The real world will bully you whether you like it or not, so may as well get them used to it when they are younger. For the record, my name is Chad and I bullied all of the people who played M:TG or was part of the A/V club, although I work in IT and was a huge M:TG fan myself.

Dumbest post 2019.

kek

based
kys with a spork ya bong faggot

It's sociopathic obviously but i prefer how gay sounding the latter is.

It's weird how in a place where people think they're so #counter culture" some actually support one of the most conforming acts of nature that is bullying.

youtube.com/watch?v=2a8A6Fb0bxQ&t=4m17s

What?

most people aren't capable of drawing a line between non-aggressive behaviour and non-permissive behaviour
it doesn't help that people without self-control pass easily from non-permissive to aggressive behaviour
while people with little self-awareness take anything short of an aggressive reaction as permissive behaviour

people should be allowed to be non-permissive of the social interactions with other people for whatever, even petty, reason, at the same time they shouldn't be aggressive in regards to those people which in turn should learn where their liberties end too

classes should be composed by a smaller number of students

test

It's a gov't operation in order to seal off your "root" Chakra by instilling in you fear & anxiety.
It's the Chakra of basic trust (pic related) and materialism.
(((they))) want to undermine your self-confidence and keep you a consumerist.

We need to allow bullying to a degree. Bullying is initiation into societal norms. Norms of our white, American heritage. If bullying were more prevalent we woukdnt have so many weaklings and faggots. I graduated in 99 which was basically the last generation to experience bullyibg but it was becoming limited. Im teaching my kids to bully faggots

oh ok so not only are you stupid, you're also retarded
gotcha

The color of this chakra is red (commonly known as the colour of lust),
When this chakra is closed/malfunctioning the outcome is anxiety, fear, submissive behavior, shyness, fear of getting into adulthood etc.

Attached: Chakra.jpg (800x720, 67K)

bullshit i graduated in 09 and there was tons of bullying, fighting in the gym locker room, at lunch, kids getting dropped into garbage bins and shoved into lockers.

Theres a difference between bullying and going to a nigger school. Sorry your parents were poor. But its good that you were bullied by your parents' lack of income to make you want to make real money so your kids dont have to go to school with Shamakla and La'Tyronese

You're the retard here "Ya bong faggot"

lol

Natural jockeying for social position. My middle child was displaying signs of bullying his peers, so I enrolled him in boxing classes to vent whatever pent up warrior/competitors rage was bubbling up inside of him. Worked out well, he's actually very naturally talented in hand-to-hand combat. Great kid.

Attached: Screenshot_20190524-062425.jpg (938x619, 173K)

Conflict and how you handle it is very important social behavior. More importantly in order to "ban bullying", you need a force that acts as a sanctioned bully.

Thinking of it as "good or bad" is idiotic.

newage chakrafaggots get the rope
DEUS VULT
GOTT MIT UNS

just how fucking new are you

Ask any child psychologist before 2008 and they would tell you that bullying is an important part of the socialization process.

Pain is good for mental development. If things don't hurt, you won't learn control. Any child that is protected from all harm is going to have a failure to launch.

bullying is female behaviour
men just settle things quickly and move on

Psyfag here. That's a little bit off.

CONFLICT, and how you deal with it is absofucking lutely critical in socialization. The natural outcome of adults never letting children deal with conflict themselves is that they are completely incapable of handling conflict in a functional fashion as adults, and you end up with Resetera or Reddit, and constant demands for an "authority" to insulate them from any conflict..

Let's say less than a week.

Explain your interest.

>inb4 lurk more

During my time in highschool i got bullied by a twat for 2 years. Im not prune to violence but one day i snapped. I dont know how to fight but i caught him offguard and choked him unconcious. I felt like a whole different person. Not only did he leave me alone after that, but others also started treating me differently. And today i actually feel thankful for that. So i'd day it is a good thing that bullies exist.

We're obviously talking about the sociopathic kind of bullying that goes on though. Ofcourse there's different levels. Someone can call you a faggot here and it's not so bad but if they start following you around the internet doing it constantly or trying to dox you or find your address to burn your house down it's another thing altogether.

Here it comes!

Attached: 1561515078557.png (1006x813, 73K)

Oh no, a layman didn't use the preferred technical term!
No one but you seems to be talking about the most terrible subset of bullying exclusive of the general sense of the word. Are you fishing for someone to say, obviously the worst kind of bullying goes too far? It's sort of like saying the worst kind of hitting on women constitutes harassment, but dancing around your definitions so you can make it seem like politely asking a women if she would consent to having a beverage purchased for her is as bad as sneaking your dick into her back pocket.

>polish intellectuals

>beats up your kid
>dont worry, im just controlling behaviour!
imagine being this much of a cuck

All disgusting Jow Forums low IQ fuckers deserve to be bullied desu.
A true shame for the white race and 95 % of you people needs to be gassed.

>Oh no, a layman didn't use the preferred technical term!
Precision is important. We don't call japanese people gooks. Or chinese people nips here.

We spoke to vice principle Dono to find out, the answer may shock you

Ill back this guy up in a fight. The rest of you probably were bullied in school

The worst person in that photo is rhe faggot with the phone. Too much of a bitch to get his own hands dirty.

It's undisciplined and that's all that matters. An adult asked you not to do it and you're still going to do it? Expelled. Why waste time on undisciplined recruits? That or it's time for 6 hours straight of PT to build up that discipline.

You're not in a tribe, shit-skins live in tribes and it's why they always lose. The entire politics of the world are designed around keeping us from firing the first shot because everyone knows non-white shit for brains have already lost the moment whites declare any conflict. Oh, and not being allowed to burn down an entire country and murder everyone there even though we could do it 1,000 times over doesn't count as losing a war no matter how many times some shitskin tries to tell the story that way.

If you're into bullying I would suggest that you avoid wasting your superior's time by just going to a gay bar directly.

Attached: 1554697644297.png (894x612, 13K)

Mild bullying is a natural growth-provoker but the more vicious kind we more typically think of is the result of children being stressed and confined in a prison environment, particularly when diverse.

I call all asian people chingchongmingmong. But im a bully.....

you're supposed to talk down on degenerates to keep the standards high. other than that though, I don't tolerate people pushing someone around just for fun

I like how the white one is bullying the black one and not otherwise.

>white is the devil and shiieeet

And I'm a 二世日本人

That's an acceptable slur for us. Carry on.

Not sure how it helps when schools have no tolerance policies. Kids are encouraged to just take it, or some cuck shit? You get in trouble for trying to stop someone from physically assaulting you. I remember back in school there would be kids bullied who didn't do anything wrong yet the furfags and deviants were always left alone. Even worse, these deviant types are the first to draw their faggoty tumblr art pictures about "stopping bullying". Tyrone playing the knock out game is okay, but it's not okay if someone misgenders a mentally ill person.

This is the stance I take on it as well.

Neither. Bullying is simply the toughening of a tribe, by the removal of those who don't fit in it, not necessarily for negative reasons. Religions and cultures are (supposed to) work in exactly the same way.

Read up on Rene Girard. He's the only anthropologist worth reading. Once you understand the scapegoat mechanism, you'll understand most things about human nature, culture, religions, even in its most infantile forms, e.g. bullying.