ITS HAPPENING

IRAN INVASION IMMINENT

FRANCE WARNING ITS CITIZEN TO NOT TRAVEL TO IRAN

ITS HAPPENING GET THE FUCK IN

Attached: 1534133281781.jpg (749x499, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

diplomatie.gouv.fr/fr/conseils-aux-voyageurs/conseils-par-pays-destination/iran/
youtube.com/watch?v=xfrGxk9Oi7M
timesofisrael.com/russia-china-say-us-to-blame-for-iran-nuclear-crisis/
news.yahoo.com/iran-russia-pour-scorn-us-moves-un-nuclear-175007378.html
aljazeera.com/news/2019/06/uae-russia-show-support-iran-oil-tanker-attacks-190626182857829.html
oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/Russia-To-Lend-Iran-A-Hand-For-Exporting-Oil.html
jpost.com/Israel-News/Israeli-airspace-suffers-weeks-of-GPS-disruption-source-unknown-593762
middleeastmonitor.com/20190711-us-troubled-by-rise-in-houthi-attacks-on-saudi-arabia/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_hostage_crisis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002
defence.pk/pdf/threads/irans-hormoz-2-worlds-first-anti-radiation-ballistic-missile.482796/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get ready to learn Russian (on the East Coast. Chinese on the Coast of Nevada...)

Yeee haaawwww

Attached: 1555277993031.jpg (337x394, 43K)

>France
Call me when it's an important country like Germany, Estonia or Burkina Faso.

Attached: ilves.png (517x570, 408K)

diplomatie.gouv.fr/fr/conseils-aux-voyageurs/conseils-par-pays-destination/iran/
The gov just advises to go later since there are currently tensions in the region. And remind travellers that the Iranian police is quite inquisitive.

Don't cut yourself on this edge kiddo

France, Germany and UK were the biggest backers of the mullahs in Iran. Now UK detains their oil tanker which means they are turning against them and France issues warning on traveling to Iran which is a huge red flag saying there will be invasion in the upcoming 48 hours.

This means there will be invasion in 48 hours. Tensions were there forever. But warning citizens not to go to Iran just means war is coming.

The sooner anything happens to Iran, the sooner Israel goes under. Bring it on you French cock suckers.

Attached: frenchman.jpg (300x372, 23K)

>48 hours
why are you pulling shit out of your ass with your bare hand? Is your sphincter not working or something?

Attached: Jeruslam, Palestine.jpg (729x425, 57K)

Attached: oOYO48X.jpg (1024x577, 114K)

Not really. You just do not organize a war in 48h. And attacking Iran would be a very stupid move. Not only it is a tougher nut to crack than Iraq, but they have many allies. Plus 20% of our fighters are now training over Paris for Bastille day, as well as many other aircrafts. And our carrier battlegroup is in Toulon atm.
If there is a war, we are not concerned.

Then it will be "whiter than you mohamed"
Then "you surrender monkey", then you will cycle between these for dozens of posts, thinking you are trolling and not realizing you make your country look bad.
So now that i anticipated all your posts, i welcome you to contribute instead of posting like a 12 years old. Thx.

nothing special

we have this warning for germans since months

>i welcome you to contribute
I welcome your nation to contribute anything to the world since Waterloo.

Who would ever fucking travel to iran?

SeeIf we attack, we will prepare this with a propaganda campaign, like for Lybia, to make normies accept the move. Then we will deploy the fleet, then we will start strikes and special ops actions, while supporting local rebels. Like in Lybia.
Nothing of the sort so far.

Trump just tweeted pic related brainlet

>iran a tougher nut to crack than Iraq

You don't know what youre talking about

>but they have many allies

Putin has been having meetings and sessions with Netanyaho at least 15 times in the past 3 months. Theres only china left which would never get into a war against america to back mullah regime

Attached: photo_2019-07-11_22-15-25.jpg (750x453, 42K)

See

this. i support the total destruction of the middle east however.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
TRUMP IS GOING TO NUKE IRAN AND I WONT GET TO EAT MY CHICKEN TENDIES TONIGHT!!!!!

Attached: Fffffffucccccckkk.jpg (750x1000, 65K)

Our carrier battlegroup is in its Toulon port for repairs, refueling and stuff. How Trump's tweet will change this ?
It will magically rearm our projection force and teleport it near Iran coasts ?

I don't necessarily think war will happen in 48 hours, but there's no reason the government would begin preparations for war and put out a travel advisory on the same day. The war could've been planned weeks or months ago and they're just putting out the advisory now.

Just what a surrender monkey Muslim would say

Oh. And btw. The only thing we want with Iran is to sell them cars. Like we used to, until the US, as always, made things worse for everyone to please Israel.

All the countries wouldn't have to attack on the exact same day. The US military would be more than enough to take out Iran, the Americans want the French on board more for diplomatic credibility than anything else.

he doesnt need french military to invade iran he needed world consensus and he got it.

>t. leaf
Shhhh. You know the rules: Kids table.

pass no thanks

Are you a retarded kike? Russia meets with Israel to keep telling them to fuck off, and reaffirming Iran is its strategic ally. Russia is helping Iran sell its oil for fucks sake.

Inb4 source fag said the French would be a big part of it. If the French are stepping up there’s likely going to be some sort of strike in the next few days? Is that a fair assessment anons?

But we do not want war. It's opposed to our economic interests. We just want the whole thing to de escalate and sell them stuff. The Iranians do not want war. Russia does not want war. Nobody but Israel, saudis and the US want war. Plus there are thousands of hezbollah militants ready to join the fun. Germany has no projection forces and less than 10 operationnal airplanes. The UK has 2 carriers...but 0 fighters on them.
And our fleet is home. Rest of the EU has not army with projection power, or barely an army at all.
We are not concerned.

High iq understanding of history.

But we do not want war. It's opposed to our economic interests. We just want the whole thing to de escalate and sell them stuff. The Iranians do not want war. Russia does not want war. Nobody but Israel, saudis and the US want war. Plus there are thousands of hezbollah militants ready to join the fun. Germany has no projection forces and less than 10 operationnal airplanes. The UK has 2 carriers...but 0 fighters on them.
And our fleet is home. Rest of the EU has not army with projection power, or barely an army at all.
We are not concerned.

Amerimutts BTFO.

>Russia meets with Israel to keep telling them to fuck off

listen retard

every time israel bombs syria, putin disables the S-200 and S-300 remotely so they wouldnt be able to shot down israeli jets. you Jow Forumstards are dumb as a brick.

youtube.com/watch?v=xfrGxk9Oi7M

You are in denial that you're getting fucked, and you've resorted to fake news and spinning facts.

Iran will build its highway to damascus, and it will cave your skull in. The houthis are slaughtering the Saudis so hard even the UAE figured it's best to fuck off and bend the knee, especially after Iran blew up that supposedly "invincible" drone.

Even though I know America is under Zionist occupation, I'll still die fighting under the American flag.

This time its over

Attached: photo_2019-07-11_22-35-41.jpg (897x1280, 124K)

Attached: 1469920699150.gif (500x375, 188K)

Show your flag shill. I know youre a paid Iranian shill living in Canada cause thats where they send you subhuman shills to operate from.

>Iranians seethe about their captured tanker
>Vow to take one of their own; fail
>Seethe harder and pretend they never wanted it in the first place

Kek. So putin is a sort of cheeky cartoon prankster, and not a ruthless plotter with plans for the long run ?
Do you realize Russia would lose everything in such a dumb move, and no one would ever trust them again ?

>implying anyone trusts russia

oh boy i have bad news for ya

no calm down nigger. that time line ended and i adjusted things. europe keeps trying to go for it and they know they will be punished even if they deffer the decision to saudi arabia or african nations. you went along with it and you were told to stay on your side of the planet. bunch of god damn children. this is my vacation... 10 time lines ago was suppose to be my vacation... news flash im deleting people. if i cant trust you when im on vacation i cant trust you when i sleep and nobody wants you being you for 1k years without adult supervision

Remember kids.

1. Iran is busting the sanctions, and its economy is starting to recover. The US can't do jack shit anymore except outright piracy.
2. Iran is slaughtering the Saud Niggers with a proxy. It will slaughter the kikes with Hezbollah after it's done building a literal highway through Iraq/Syria/Lebanon to funnel more missiles your small brains can comprehend.
3. Iran has time and again demonstrated your military inferiority in the region by blowing up your drones, proxies, and troops without a quip from you. It's not restraint from your part, because everytime you tried counter attacking it got blocked. Military strategists know better than to touch Iran. Want proof? Consider the fact that the US has no where near the number of troops in the region as it did leading up to the Iraq invasion. Now it has no allies, significantly less troops, and facing a country that not only ate the former adversary that lead to 5 trillion in debt and brought the mutt economy to a standstill.
4. Russia and China are helping Iran bust the mutt sanctions and spreading their geopolitical influence in the process. They are bleeding the USD, and Iran is benefitting.
5. Your fake news outlets have been proven to be liars time and time again. Look up the RQ-170 incident. They are trying to portray a picture to save face, and bluff Iran into surrender. Iran didn't buy the bluff, and now they are fucked.

Attached: mideast_iran_u-s-3.png (780x585, 699K)

L'ARC DE TRIOMPHE JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Attached: 1561516016604.jpg (720x540, 52K)

You're a kike in Germany. Get bent butthurt lying delusional nigger. You will die for your faggotry.

are you having an episode, schizo?

>regime change agenda is new.
Remind us, how long it was wanted ? Days ? Months ? Years ? Decades ? Half a century ?
Half of a century. Every day. And which results ? None. If the US could afgord to invade Iran, they would.
But they do not. Their allies, saudis and israelis, are tarpitted with militias, and they are very afraid, quite legitimately, to actually lose fighters and maybe even ships.

Show your flag motherfucker you will be taken back to Iran once the mullah regime falls and you and your entire family will be slaughtered for treason. Just wait.

Oh, I know that man. I just wish a nigga would is all.

So no argument. Embarassing.
A lot of BRICS trust Russia, China has big projects with them, etc.
You have the geopolitical knowledge of a toddler.

that's not how invasions work.

lolno
I will continue to shove your shit in and you will learn your place. Next time don't be a faggot.

Pic related obvious Iranian paid shill

Attached: photo_2019-04-23_16-59-49.jpg (800x800, 158K)

Hey, you, the chief said there were lots of complaints about the quality of your work. You'll be working overtime without pay until that shit is fixed.

t. Head Archon

S-300 and S-200 being disabled remotely in Syria while Israeli fighter jets bomb it is a fact. What the fuck are you talking about schizo?

It would take us the rest of the summer to airlift all the troops and equipment into the area.

>ITS HAPPENING

Yes its happening. Just another fucking thing in the middleeast. Nothing is going to change our future is already sealed.

Were you living under a rock? US has been moving military equipment and forces to the region for the past 3 months.

besides if you want to attack the US you first have to lure the military half way around the world

timesofisrael.com/russia-china-say-us-to-blame-for-iran-nuclear-crisis/

news.yahoo.com/iran-russia-pour-scorn-us-moves-un-nuclear-175007378.html

aljazeera.com/news/2019/06/uae-russia-show-support-iran-oil-tanker-attacks-190626182857829.html

oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/Russia-To-Lend-Iran-A-Hand-For-Exporting-Oil.html

It's not my fault your country is irrelevant.

Shut down your GPS system
jpost.com/Israel-News/Israeli-airspace-suffers-weeks-of-GPS-disruption-source-unknown-593762

The day of rope is near subhuman. You will be taken back to Iran and hanged from a lamp post.

Ok. In fact, you are not ignorant. Just plain retarded.
This is now a /pol humor thread i guess ?
Iran just want to be left alone. That's all. They do not invade anyone, work with their allies when asked.
Can you explain why they deployed large groups of the guardians of the revolution to fight israeli/US backed ISIS fighters in Syria ? Took heavy casualties doing so, but not giving up ?

1000 troops may sound like a big number. But it's all dickwaving compared to the 500k needed to start Iraq. That was Iraq. If you start shit again, you're not only going to be dealing with Iraq again, but Syria, Iran, and Lebanon.

>mainland invasion of the US
>killing the beaners and blacks for us
Imagine

Attached: 575E0811-28D6-4376-8624-D5A253943DE8.jpg (1080x1080, 116K)

Just keep pouring salt into it until it fries to death.

middleeastmonitor.com/20190711-us-troubled-by-rise-in-houthi-attacks-on-saudi-arabia/

Source, memeflag?

I know you're in Canada IRGC paid shill but know this that once US invades Iran every single one of you will be tracked and sent to Guantanamo. You will rot in agonizing pain and will have a slow death there subhuman. Its coming.

S300 in Syria are russians, and keep their ammo for large raids. Since its expensive and hard to re supply. And since Putin prefer to lose a few soldiers than risking WW3.
S200 are syrian operated and proved to be the least effective systems during raids, despite opening fire, leading to Syria to reconsider the use of the system.
You are really a fucking moron and a liar.

Shut the fuck up retarded boomer, die already.

>Iran just want to be left alone. That's all. They do not invade anyone,

Is that why they invaded US embassy in iran and took all the diplomats as hostages?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_hostage_crisis

Is that why they invaded Britain's embassy in Iran?

Is that why they invaded Saudi embassy in Iran?

Is that why they have annual rallies chanting death to America every year?

Kill yourself shill your time has come youre dead walking meat

Except I'm not in Canada you fucking retard. Just remember, the US is unable to do JACK SHIT unless if they want to suffer shock economic collapse as 22 trillion in debt crashes on their (and your) head. Your military is inferior, and full of hubris.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002

Now Iran has torpedoes and missiles launched from stealth platforms. The US knows this, Europe knows this, only retards like you don't know it.

You will be strung up by a rope and executed for being an absolute faggot. Don't ever pick a fight with people that meant you no harm, you delusional retarded faggot.

>FRANCE WARNING ITS CITIZEN TO NOT TRAVEL TO IRAN

found not a single news source corroborating that. Provide one?

i dont think you understand the scale i am talking about. gulf war 1 i watched for weeks train after train pass by loaded 300 flat beds deep with abrams bradleys ducenhalf humvees container after container of equipment. for weeks this went on. same thing in 2002. weeks of it. before they had convinced the american public we were actually going to war everyone paying attention knew it was already decided. when i see the equipment start to move like that again ill believe its going to happen.

>that massive cope

just kill yourself

The houthis are raping the Saudis hard. At a cost, it's not one-sided. The saudis are bleeding tanks and materiel, but yemen people pay a large price. Nevertheless, saudi arabia is tarpitted. And in full panic mode.

>Why did they invade the embassy?
Because the US overthrew Mossadegh
>Why did they invade Britain
Because Britain shows time and again to be a US lackey, and nothing short of a vassal.
>Why they invaded Saudi
Because they are literal headchoppers who did 9/11, and would do far worse if it isn't for Iran bogging them down.
>Is that why they have death to america chants
Because America is a country run by retards who are facing death of their own doing. The Pedo-ring being busted is nothing compared to the economic damages they've incrued upon themselves for years to come as a result of scrapping the JCPOA and forcing the world to de-dollarize. When you start to see its effects, just remember where it all started instead of memoryholing it like everything you do, and know that you deserve to suffer your comeuppance for being so misinformed, stupid, and belligerent.

>no argument again
Hint: a cope is finding excuses. Like you do.
Me ? I destroy all your points while laughing. Remind me, how is my country supposed to attack them when the fleet is resting and while we prepare for our parade ?
Kek. Fucking pathetic.

>comparing iranian military with equipments from 40 years ago to US military

You and you entire family will be burned to ashes subhuman just wait

None. The kraut is a room temperature iq schizo. Read the thread and laugh. When he is not just stupid, he pull things out of his ass.

Hey americucks, why don't you start cleasing your backyard from commie shit in Venezuela and Cuba first instead of sticking your nose in the middle east?

Attached: OY HONK.jpg (474x348, 19K)

Iran is on the brink of a revolution from inside because of the mullahs corruption that destroyed the country entirely people are waiting for US just to bomb a single facility to take to the streets and overthrow the regime and Trump knows this. He doesnt need a full scale war to take the regime down.

Us tech from 40 years ago ?
Teen series aircraft ? AEGIS ? Phallanx ? Tomahawks ? B52 ?
Their whole army ?

Difference between the Yemeni people suffering and the Saudis losing their money is that at the price of blood, the geopolitical shift will be permanent.

Iran sent child soldiers to run at Saddam when it was being propped up against it by the whole world. Now Iran owns Iraq, the Soviet Union is gone, and Iran can actually manufacture its own weapons, some of which are unparalleled.

defence.pk/pdf/threads/irans-hormoz-2-worlds-first-anti-radiation-ballistic-missile.482796/

Unlike the mutts, Iran didn't build an all purpose navy. It built one to specifically destroy the mutts. Iran can do that and the US can't, because Iran's intentions aren't to force globohomo libtardism down anyone's throats, but to slay it. Yemen will come out the victor at the cost of its blood, but it will reap the rewards for generations to come for gaining its freedom and shoving its adversary's shit down its throat until it chokes on its own vomit.

Yes. SeeAnd thx me for the link btw.

>attack multiple countries' embassies
>chant "death to america" every day

WE ARE TOTALLY PEACEFUL

WE DONT WISH HARM UPON ANYONE

youre fucked faggot its coming

You say this with no basis but asshurt. I say what I say based on world developments.

No one likes you kikes because you're insufferable. There are Jews in Iran that are free to worship, because they aren't fake "jews" like you. You will learn your place, and when you do, just know you brought it upon yourself.

Yes. And Russia and China did the same. For decades, they built their entire tech and doctrine to defeat the burgers.
The results ?
US admirals admit the blue navy would ladt maximum 48h against them. No system can stop dozens of cruise missiles aimed at a single target, with different speed, agility and altitude.

What type of schizo are you? First you say there is no link to my OP and then you quote that post? Seek professional help before US comes after you to take you to Guantanamo subhuman.

>Doesn't understand the Why
I have this idea, lets be belligerent and not make anyone pissed off.

You're going to die saud nigger kike. Inferior subhuman trash. You will be strung up by your own vassals.

>wishing death to the nations who attacked you relentlessly for half a century is warmongering.
Retarded and schizo.

Point me the post where i said there was no link fucktard. I wait.

Nothing will happen in Europe

Source: Trust me dude
Logic: Duuuude this weed rocks

The US has nukes. That's literally all it has, and it won't use them in fear of getting nuked back. Iran is in a peculiar geopolitical advantage because of the strait of hormuz and the retarded decisions of the atlanticists in the past tying their well being to saudi oil petrodollars. The US won't be justified to strike nukes on a conventional attack. All that remains is for Iran to stop treating these retards as human in the hopes that they would turn around, and force their hand, but it seems Iran is taking a more rational approach and waiting until they die from demographic collapse.