Ok, come clean, which one of you guys is this?

Ok, come clean, which one of you guys is this?

Attached: screen-shot-2019-07-10-at-3.49.13-pm-e1562788229846.jpg (780x440, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8H6DSVYCq8I
mobile.twitter.com/oliviabradley88/status/1148958211531268099
youtu.be/WAf1wli1m7M
youtu.be/pJMvOnImJI0
youtu.be/tcaGep9VpAQ?t=4728
youtube.com/channel/UCdDBTzbfMnCRvwBv-ZaVsIg
youtube.com/channel/UCdDBTzbfMnCRvwBv-ZaVsIg/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not me. I don't eat (((bagels)))

#metoo

It’s me! And fuck u, fuck bagels, and fuck women laughing at me on Tinder! So sick of this shit!!...

It is I
I'm actually 3'11.5"

Commack fag here, bayshore is like 20 minutes from me. I guy that did this I know him. He is a left wing libtard who has multiple videos on YouTube of him yelling at people for calling him short. His name is Chris Morgan. He hangs out with a crackhead negro woman who wont date him cause of his height

Not me, but as a manlet I've wanted to go off on the world like this my entire life but never had the courage, for good reason. You see how violent and enraged tall people get when they hear the truth.This man is my hero.

Not me, but as a manlet I've wanted to go off on the world like this my entire life but never had the courage, for good reason. You see how violent and enraged tall people get when they hear the truth.This man is my hero.

imagine depriving yourself of a deliciously warm poppy seed with butter just because some ancient turkroach tribe owns your country.

None of us, that manlet has no kin

ISSA ME a manlet!

>this thread again

Attached: 1562808531225.jpg (292x275, 14K)

Your bot is broken, retard

Some guy from r9k

>poppy seed
Can't eat that anyway. Too many false positives on weekly drug screens at work (sensitive occupation).

you should be looking at successful manlets like Putin and Hitler and treating them as heroes, not this sad sack. Successful manlets don't see themselves as victims, they realize that being a man is a blessing already

That isn’t a Jew? Guess it just seemed that way since he is 4ft and in a bagel shop.

it all makes sense if he's a victim complex libtard. he's a disgrace to manletkind

the only truth happens when this little yapping bitch gets put under control. he initiated the first physical contact. not a smart move when the other guy could literally pick you up by the ankles and make change rain down around you because you're lunchables sized

I wish i was short enough to get away with acting like that.

I'm 5 foot.
I'm sort of like this guy, I've flipped out like this in the public a few times and shouting about my height ;D

Or rather the treatment I get due to my height. Because it truly does suck how accepted height-related ridicule and hate is...
It's a little bit as if you were a jew and you were forced to meet 4channers in everyday interactions.

Poor manlet incel thinks hes entitled to sex

That's Kino Chris

That's Corey Booker in "White Face".

The bagel is the work of da joo!

Link to the vid?

I get a lot of sex actually.
Maybe not he prettiest women but I have two fwb's :]

Fucked both of them last week and going to a spa tomorrow with one of them.
Have sex bro!

he's got more vids

youtube.com/watch?v=8H6DSVYCq8I

Attached: tinyzyzz.jpg (800x800, 41K)

>I have sex with ugly girls
IM SO JEALOUS BRO! Kek

Attached: 1560883453765.png (500x425, 152K)

It's me.

Attached: WhatyousayYouwantToGo.gif (500x280, 1024K)

I've had quite a few pretty women in my life too, not saying that my height is a positive thing in that aspect, but you can still get laid with women.. Both beautiful and ugly.

You're autistic, that's rough and unfair.
I hope society will treat you good some day.
I'm rooting for you buddy!

No you dont. Nice try incel

You gotta be at least 6'3" to post here.

if you're under 8'11" it's over for you

Attached: b411ff8a8b92b91692ef56d5c0bf9078506d8a26_hq.jpg (471x736, 74K)

Lol, you can keep coping that shy autisits like you stand a chance against 8/10 faced kinglet extroverts like me.

KYS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE!
Just kidding, I love you :*

Let's see. Who has a better shot at getting a pretty girl. The 5 foot shitskin manlet who admitted to throwing tantrums in public because he is insecure or the 6 foot 2 master race white man who is the one cracking the jokes that make you thrown these tantrums?

YA NOT GAWD
OR MY FAWTHA
OR MY FAWWRTS

mobile.twitter.com/oliviabradley88/status/1148958211531268099

He says about 1:20 in that he doesn't post to Jow Forums.
youtu.be/WAf1wli1m7M

I'm white.
You win, have fun this weekend.
Hope you're gonna have some sex so you get out of that bitter mood.

Have sex incel autist lanklet! :)

Kek I know I win, I'm not 5 feet tall

HE HAS HIS OWN YOUTUBE CHANNEL

youtu.be/pJMvOnImJI0

I wonder what size his dink was. Most abnormally tall guys have regular sized dicks, so it must look really disappointing proportionally.

Oh man. He's taken down his spicier videos.

if you're under 4 miles long, dont even bother mate.

Attached: 1561320425778.gif (540x498, 3.75M)

Who the fuck feels the need to brag about weekly drug screens?

Attached: 1562867655026.jpg (800x1071, 131K)

It was me

Attached: 1471562445197.gif (567x522, 259K)

ac

Me.

Not from here, he didn't blame the jews for his height and non existence of success with women.

I think his condition made him infertile. I dunno the specifics but he probably had genital abnormalities.

Attached: AD5DFA96-CFF7-45A1-8FF0-AC49E09C7BB8.png (1125x2436, 178K)

Owen Benjamin's reaction
youtu.be/tcaGep9VpAQ?t=4728

Dude has a youtube channel full of him doing this public freakout shit on a weekly basis, he probably wants to become le viral meme.

youtube.com/channel/UCdDBTzbfMnCRvwBv-ZaVsIg

damn, they've removed several videos, the one i linked to was him going off on a couple of 7/11 employees for asking what height he was, there was another one where he got in a fight with a black woman because she cut in line to go to the bathroom

youtube.com/channel/UCdDBTzbfMnCRvwBv-ZaVsIg/videos

Sounds like he took down the good stuff, or Youtube is deleting it all. I saved them. I'm sure MANY people saved them. The videos are art. The man has a way with words.

>this manlet pov with all the boomers towering over like giants
must be hell on earth

yeah it's obviously fucked up but glad to see you're not acting like a victim about it.