Why do africans and gypsies/jews hate dogs

>Why do africans and gypsies/jews hate dogs

Middle Eastern people are too obnoxious and stupid/autistic to ever be capable of training animals and living with animals.

Have you heard what sounds middle eastern people make? and their body language? and how they behave like literal monkeys or like they're mentally retarded? and how they talk like they know only 2 words and are on drugs or autistic? I feel the need to grab the belt and start whipping like I'm beating education into redneck 5 year olds, and rednecks/primitives are really fucking obnoxious.

Animals have low patience for obnoxious humans. Fake signals cannot be tolerated when you're in survival mode. If you had PTSD you'd punch and bite an african or middle eastern every time they talked or moved. AND GOD DO THEY MOVE A LOT.
Also they smell like burnt chicken and worse. Dogs cannot tolerate their smell.

Dogs have low tolerance for them and so do inbred muslims have low tolerance for other animals.

If it was another animal with more patience then maybe, but dogs are natural low-tolerance animals who cannot risk a bunch of primates barking and waving their hands around communicating something other than "I want to kill you and eat you"

Attached: muslims_hate_pet_nonmuslims.jpg (471x462, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

themandus.org/
bitchute.com/video/f8TiMBQFVbA/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

all pets are literally the niggers of the animal kingdom

Because they are all sub-human.

I have more compassion for pets than for you. Literally. I don't consider you even human, my cat has more humanity than you.

>krautnigger homes and feedes african migrant
why am i not surprised?
so much for water and resources and native fauna huh you nigger?

>tfw you get dabbed on by a dog.

Attached: Capture.png (448x403, 421K)

chinks have always been worse

Attached: extremelyViolentWTF.webm (320x240, 2.83M)

animal torture is really base and ungodly

>eating cats/dogs bad
>eating chicken/pig/cow good

i can't watch this :'( i hope to god that cat was at least dead before the flaying

white people horde and starve dogs in shitty living conditions
no one is immune to poor treatment of animals

Chinks are like the little obedient autistic geeky/nerdy children but also weirdos like vikings, while africans+middle easterns are like the funny obnoxious clowns and bad guys of the classroom.

A lot of the times "journalists" will pay chinks to do this kind of shit. Of course this is no excuse but why would they skin a cat in a way that needed three people to hold it down? It's fucking bizarre.

Because they ate neandertal related shits. Cromagnon tamed the wolf to hunt the neanderkike in the caves during the day because they wete nocturnal hunters. We BTFO the neanderkikes but the war is still on. The dogs are doing their job at alarming us of the enemy and callig to get rid of the vampiric monster. Good doggy.
themandus.org/

Attached: 1515100743235.png (1783x1525, 946K)

Lol, what?

Surely torturing animals is a crime in China right?

10 Reasons Why Judaism And Islam Are Of The Same Seed @Rosette Delacroix Bichute
bitchute.com/video/f8TiMBQFVbA/
Watch this cracker, if you can sit still and stop jerking off...

There’s no reason not to ban male dogs from being taken in by households where a female is present

Unless you like being cucked by dogs

Girls would fuck dogs if there were no men on the planet. And they do it if they can’t find one due to being rightfully sheltered by their fathers to an extent

leave vegan fag

Fuck off gypsy.

they're skinning it alive you stupid fuck

Cats and dogs were bred as our companions

Chickens, cattle and pigs were bred for food

IF you cant understand that then you should consider killing yourself via self immolation

What are you talking about? Pigs can be used to uproot shit like mushrooms and truffles.

Still, theyre bred for also to be fat and slow.

Those savages believe that the suffering makes the meat more tender and flavorful.

>>Why do africans and gypsies/jews hate dogs
Dogs smell evil.

good one, bong

Based.

Attached: 2608EC95-EC75-42BA-9082-8427D4750DF5.jpg (1049x930, 440K)

They aren't even skinning it correctly. That meats gonna taste gamey as fuck with all of the hair those stupid fucks contaminated the meat with. Shame

This is the dumbest theory I've ever seen, and I believe pretty much every conspiracy theory.

Not only that, there is an issue of palatability which mostly often down to diet of animal. A lot of people like grass/grain fed animals, but cant stand the taste of wild ones. Pork is on the cusp of being unpalatable for many people, pigs eat nearly anything, but many are barn raised on fortitied grain and have a milder taste than free range ones fed vege scraps. Dog, cat, weasel, and other carnivourous/omnivourous animals would be a very acquired taste that most people wont like it the first few times, and could take some getting used to, but then again asians douse their meat in all sorts of spices and sauces so you may have already had some... who knows if zhang really is serving you chicken.
Dogs are haraam/unclean in islam. Mohammed probably decreed it due to a phobia. Now an entire religion hates dogs. Ive seen them spit at dog walkers at my local parks.

This is funny and fun.
You're not young and fun-loving enough to enjoy such conspiracy theories. Like that theory that there's Nazis on the moon.

Any dog smaller than a german shepherd might as well be a rat

Dogs are humans' oldest friend.
These people are not humans.
QED.

Because theyre a subhuman plague

We'll braid your sister for your own very special rope.

>muslim
>those earnings

Its meowing in the first few seconds of the video.

no it wasn't dead- They do this on purpose because if the animals suffers excruciating pain before death, their meat tastes better, according to them. it's really fucked up.

What could go wrong when the Chinese AGI Panopticon Police State takes over?
>almonds