HAPPENING MERKEL

TODAY WAS SITTING DURING NATIONAL ANTHEM WITH FINNISH PRESIDENT

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-11 at 19.35.19.png (1280x800, 1.36M)

Beriln (AP) - Protocol Premiere: At the reception of the new head of the Danish government Angela Merkel listened to the national anthems sitting together with her guest. The Chancellor then discussed her health.

When playing the national anthems Merkel had last suffered a tremor on Wednesday, when she received the Finnish Prime Minister Antti Rinne with military honors. Then she assured her she was fine: "You do not have to worry."

For the first time, the chancellor had shaken violently in mid-June at the reception of the new Ukrainian President Volodymyr Selenskyj. A few days later she suffered again in the appointment of the new Minister of Justice Christine Lambrecht (SPD) by Federal President Frank-Walter Steinmeier at Bellevue Palace such a fit.

When a journalist tries to find out whether the public, given the accumulation of these trembling incidents, is not entitled to find out how she is doing, Merkel replies with one of her slightly twisted sentences: "I believe that my remarks were made today.

HAHAHAHAH OH SHIT"!!!!!!!!

SHE IS GETTING ANGRY AS FUCK

Did she shake though?

she said she knows what to do, we trust her. if it was dead serious she would be long gone. actually I believe it's a form of an orthostatic tremor, maybe she herself doesn't even know it's rare

>what is an orthostatic tremor
she knows it's nothing

Is Sauli a tranny?

LITERALLY SHAKING XD

I was thinking the same thing. Dumb dutchposters, stop making fun of Sauli

Wheres the friggin video link? I wanna see this commie shake.

It's her body exteriorizing the huge inner guilt she carries for all suffering she has caused to Europe.
Evil people die shaking in pain.
She has to die and go to hell for an eternal life of torture on fire.

That's disgraceful and disrespectful, unless she was sitting in a wheelchair.
>pic unrelated

Attached: 1551193280333.jpg (1024x868, 131K)

kek

based toothpaste poster

that looks like our PM

>SITTING DURING NATIONAL ANTHEM
Women get the rope.

Yikes

lazy bitch

why wont KSK cunts just pop her dead or some shit

Attached: 400.jpg (576x400, 186K)

>I believe that my remarks were made today.
lol

I start to believe that those episode are triggered by the German anthem.
She hates her kind to this point...
Come on it can't be a coincidence that she goes full washing machine each time they paly it.

Attached: 1562570884311.jpg (560x925, 96K)

Merkel is smart and beautiful. Wife material no doubt!

Coughing Fit, Pants of Shit

Please explain to me, a humble burger, why do you guys trust her so much? I don’t get it.

He's just meme-joking, of course.
Also, there currently really isn't an alternative to Merkel. She's been Germany's mother hen for almost 14 years now, and hate her or love her, the Germans want continuity and stability, which is why they stand up to her. After she's been in charge for so long, people just can't imagine their nation being without their longtime rulers.
It's one of the problems of european democracies that they don't use limited terms for their elites.