US Female Soccer dominance ends when the trannies play

Rapinoe and the USWNT are trying to shakedown the US soccer federation for more shekels. But their woke as LBGTQ activism is gonna bite them in the ass.

No way in hell the USA will ever win again when the Brazilians can play their trannies. They're raised as little spic and black boys playing soccer 24/7 in the favelas. Then puberty hits and they go queer but don't lose the soccer skills etched into the DNA of every Brazilian mulatto.

Attached: brazilian1.jpg (682x1024, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c1tzr0n_Usk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Could the US Women's national team beat a team of Brazilian trannies picked off the street at random?

I fucking doubt it.

Attached: brazilian2.jpg (236x354, 26K)

americans dont care about soccer at all

That's a dude? Cuz, uh........

Not my proudest fap.

It's a Brazilian tranny. They're like 50% of the population.

....More?

There's absolutely no ways that's a tranny. Look at her body. Only women have curves like that. Another dead give away is the hands and this athlete has small female hands.

I have bad news for you mate.....

kys jew boy

i cant wait to see trannies in female soccer it will kill the "sport" finnaly

You have no idea what you are saying, boss.

Attached: 1562683299230.jpg (500x375, 39K)

women should get a world championship in sandwich making and not football.

Good idea, user.
They should just gather up the guys who didn't make the men's team. They don't even have to transition, just say they are genderfluid. I wonder how people would react to them celebrating the dominance in the way the US celebrated theirs.

TRUE AND BASED

Soccer is quite possibly the most boring thing to watch besides Curling. At least curling has some kind of strategy and point system. I watched some of the Netherlands Switzerland game at a bar a bit ago and WOMENS soccer was so fucking slow. I didnt think Soccer could get more boring.

youtube.com/watch?v=c1tzr0n_Usk

>No way in hell the USA will ever win again when the Brazilians can play their trannies.
Truly the saddest news of my life.

Gross.

Attached: 1285425704843.gif (680x489, 17K)

Literally no one in America cares.

Except that he has a man's body. You must be a fag thinking otherwise.

Who fucking cares?

They surgically add plumpness to feminine areas of their body.

Soccer is so fucking gay.