Why do twitter thots hate us so much?

Why do twitter thots hate us so much?

Attached: D6ED0CBF-D1DE-48AD-88D2-D01E8E86C96F.jpg (750x764, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vffn9J1L
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You again gramps?

Cause they're attention whores.

Do us all a favor and stop posting for a day or two, go outside. You likely could use some exercise

try again OP
try harder

she's saying she likes white guys
and her thousand cocks stare confirms it

Nothing of value is lost.

I'd bet my left nut she has a white boyfriend or was recently burned by one.

Also pic related

Attached: twitter sucks.jpg (859x348, 21K)

because women are retarded.
How ofthen do i have to repeat my self ?!
is it that hard to get ?
it's OBVIOUS !

Show me intelligent women ? what's the share ? one in a million ?

Why does Jow Forums lack basic reading comprehension?

No I understand what shes saying, but shes still a fucking attention whore.

women speak in code and what this cunt is saying is "white boys with bad attitudes HMU 'cause this pussy ain't gettin none atm"

she probably wasn't even burned, she probably just hooked up with some other white dude who was a shitty fuck which pissed her off, so she's upping her game, bringing out the big guns in terms of shit tests, trying to bring a higher caliber of white boy into the fray.

it's like on dating sites when whores will say "must be over six foot" - they don't give a fuck about height they're just testing you. if you plough through that shit and show her you don't give a fuck, she's gonna like you.

women never say what they mean, and they never mean what they say. they are subtle creatures who's main focus when it comes to communication is implication and subversion. learn to translate by connecting their words to their patterns of behaviour and you will understand them.

Who the fuck cares?

>feminist darkskin poojeet
>only mediocre white boys will date me
Who does she think she is?
Sorry Saanvi but you don't just get to have a Chad white guy because you ask for one.

Attached: Dr Duke and the Right Wing Chad Squad.png (685x720, 1.07M)

I see you have like 5 threads up browncel. Why not just an hero already

Yeah, like why does fucking faggots on this board not notice this British browncel that spams his whiteboi twitter threads every fucking day

They are used up sluts that lash out at white men because they are failures at life.

Attached: D9E0445A-EE9B-4372-84C6-664B2836D4FF.png (480x480, 215K)

Who in their right mind would date a pajeet lol

#1 attitude

Reading womens descriptions is the number 1 way to get zero(0) pussy. Literally ignore everything the hoe say because she already said the ultimate truth by going on twitter: “I am a lonely thot who needs some DICK” Full stop thats it, everything else is bait to weed out limp-dicked retards

I meant to put tinder but same shit

They crave rough sex from white alphas

Look at that prefect brown whores avatar

Her eyes scream "give me white cock or I'll lose it"

Cope

Is twitter completely broken right now for anyone else or did they just brick my app?

Someone post the compilation of women complaining about white men and then saying they’d fuck them

How low IQ are you?

She's literally saying she is infected by the mediocre white boy disease.

They're regurgitating the hate they've been taught, to get attention and likes. They see it's popular to shit on white people, so they do it too to fit in.

Attached: 1562801208964.jpg (480x300, 55K)

In constantly bashing white men, they truly prove that we are the most envied, master race. Take this as a complement.

I mean, she's literally saying her mom didn't give her the race mixing inoculation and she wants mediocre white boys.

They all do, especially Latinas and poos. They constantly bash us because it's in vogue right now and encouraged. At the end of the day, this poo would jump on any white cock she can reasonably attract. I always say, there's nothing a broad can do to me, that I can't do her, ten fold, through lies and manipulative behavior. We can crush their fragile egos with an uber ride or taxi fare away from your apartment.

shit twitters down

Attached: pepe_nuke.jpg (900x900, 59K)

lol exactly

Attached: 1556989037917.png (1197x844, 856K)

>google “rupi kaur”
>see the thing that considers us mediocre
>have a hearty kek
would post image but some cunt got this mobile range banned from uploading

Clean your room Sanjay

Attached: 1556795936998.jpg (396x382, 37K)

you stormfags are utter brainlets i swear to god
pride of the white race you are not.

she's saying she loves mediocre white boys, learn how to read

The poem actually contains the answer to that. They think we're hot but we're not into them.

intersectional feminists despise the mediocre

> mediocre white boys
Notice how she had to specify. That's because this bitch just like all the others LOVES white dick.
Just as long as he's not " mediocre ".
She can't throw out the whole race because she wants to date them.

Attached: Chink Toot.png (640x355, 32K)

How do you not know this thread is b8 spam? This question gets posted here with slight variations every single day multiple times a day.

Is this your new tactic plebbit faggots???? Post "why do x girls hate us so much" threads all day?? You fags never learn. They don't hate us. That nigger would jump at the chance to date a good looking white dude. They only do that for social justice points. Meanwhile all of them lust after white men behind the scenes. Their twitters are packed with proof of it.

Newfags understand that plebbit wants you to believe that white women hate white men and thus white men should just not breed, turn gay, or go to another race. These shills flood the boards 24/7 and almost always are memeflags. Plebbit and JIDF do this all the time.

Attached: 1511575898515.jpg (1800x2000, 1.17M)

Larp

>Why do twitter thots hate us so much?
We're number 1 everywhere and they want us.
If it wasn't true, they wouldn't notice or care.

Nah

I had no idea niggers came with projectors now.

Heartbreak

>anti-vaxx
i honestly could care less about her opinion

Except yesterday is a few hours ago. Don't bump browncel you faggots.

Attached: 1562863849640.jpg (390x376, 51K)

Well, this is it Jow Forums
>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
>spent all of my life on Jow Forums
Since you guys have been chill with me, I'll be chill with you.
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. rH

Live stream link + further explanation:
pastebin.com/vffn9J1L

Attached: 1562876597.965.jpg (360x640, 80K)

I can't even imagine what your real flag is.

Attached: memeflag.jpg (821x1024, 240K)

Imagine being a smelly fat virgin loser kike shilling on Jow Forums... oh wait you don't have to kek

:(

You know what it is. Imagine living somewhere you are so ashamed of you won't even show its flag on a basket weaving board of peace.