WTF is wrong with white girls?! I can clearly understand why the left one did this...

WTF is wrong with white girls?! I can clearly understand why the left one did this, but why do pretty/average looking girls do this to themselves? How can the white race be saved when women are turning into trannies?

Attached: IMG_20190712_004945.jpg (720x714, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vffn9J1L
drugs.com/sfx/testosterone-side-effects.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most of society's ills can be corrected by removing Jews.

and killing liberals

uncanny valley

gross whyd that cutie on the right of the first photo ruin herself?
why didnt she just get a dumb tattoo on her ankle or some other shit to ruin herself?
why this?

so if i’m a guy and take testosterone will a become a better looking guy?

>White

Attached: 1550504960740.png (591x581, 103K)

>white
Left one is an obvious Jew.

Perhaps yes. Maybe testosterone treatmen for boys is the way to save the white race?

yaoi

i’m a guy that thinks he’s a girl but i want to look more like a guy, ez pz

I hate how these ftm trannies grow better facial hair than me. Fuck this gay earth

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-103929.png (1807x2048, 1.07M)

phase 1:
>ride cock carussel and get free everything
>sleep yourself up the career ladder, get interships thrown at you because quotas
>hit the wall at late 20s
phase 2
>get on T and turn into prime age chad
>further your career, now as an alpha male CEO after getting your foot in the door as a woman
>corndog hot phase 1 sluts all day long

IT'S NOT FAIR

Attached: AHHHHHHH.jpg (882x960, 76K)

Just more Darwin award winners.

She's obviously a bit fucked in the head. No sane/rational person would do that.

rare and checkpilled

From becky to chad!

>How can the white race be saved when women are turning into trannies?
They take themselves out of the gene pool, leaving better genes behind for the next generation.
It's not a problem.

Attached: pic.png (370x264, 131K)

Yes.
But you don't have to take it. Just lift weights and your body will pump more out.

Isnt this just proof that men should be given supplemental test?

This

Go get tested lads. Get the tablet implanted in your butt cheek.

The age of conquest has just begun.

fpbp, as usual

Ey swa hehe

When they said they aren't human, I didn't want to believe them.

Attached: file.png (718x714, 484K)

rare, checked

Its weird how easy women can pass as a man, and yet its impossible for a man to really pass as a woman.

Liberals are but a by-product of the jews.

you must redact the jews first.

Lol, a woman can just walk up and get test levels higher than most men, while sperm counts are dropping precipitously.

Attached: ntr.jpg (544x544, 63K)

The absolute STATE of wh*tes.

Attached: dry heave 654.gif (320x240, 2.17M)

This, but I'm still quite stunned that the qt on the right took Test and ended up a chad. Maybe genes really are everything.

Test is a hell of a hormone.. and its even better if you are male and taking it
These girls will never know whats it like to be pumped up on T and being a fucking savage, the only thing it does for FtM is turn them into a twink

Attached: HtME8OP.gif (480x270, 3.38M)

Because shitty looking women look like guys but ugly guys don't look like girls.

Also, for some reason FtM trannies always pass easily but MtF look horrendous most of the times.

Attached: 39w9hyflovc21.jpg (1600x604, 135K)

>The absolute STATE of wh*tes.

the creature on the left is def a jew and i would assume the one on the right is some kinda jew mix

I never understand how they continue the preach about feminism and complain about men (manly behavior, masculinity, especially whites) while at the same time doing this. Like what the hell.

i wouldnt fuck with this guy even if his neck has like 5 folds

Holy shit, the girl looks more masculine than he did as a man both before and after. Pure gold.

this, and eat lots of protein
one gram per pound of your weight
total up all of the food you eat in a day, count up how many grams of protein you ate, multiply that number by 4, and then subtract that number from your calorie total
if you are skinny, that number should be 500 or so over your basal metabolic rate + calorie expenditure by exercise (total caloric expenditure)
if you are fat, do the same thing, but your adjusted calorie intake should be 500 or 1000 lower than total expenditure
remember, one gram of protein per pound of body weight, remember to adjust this as you put on muscle or lose fat
carb and fat consumption will vary based on the kind of lifestyle you live and kinds of exercise you do
simple carbs give quick bursts of energy, complex carbs give sustained energy after a delay, fat is somewhere in between
you need both of them, I would say at least 20 grams of carbs and 50 grams of fat per day
those can be adjusted as necessary, but protein is the important part

I can almost hear their muppet voice from that pic.

Hahahahahahaha, the bitch on the left looks like brendan schaub in her second pic

Attached: moralponds.png (232x302, 140K)

he is a :^) after all

Attached: 5bb56fee1f00002501246171.jpg (720x1080, 73K)

Tfw the right girl look pass more as a man than söyboys, got to admit her jaw helped a lot.
But what a fucking waste, she was cute.
They'll never be men even with testosterone, just an illusion, transitioning should be illegal
Correction, they look like söyboys

Attached: 1561670964639.jpg (241x197, 9K)

Any LGBTs can't be chads as long as they are LGBTs.

Neither of those dykes pass at all.

They pass in photo only. IRL they look just as weird as MTF.

fpbp

i should clarify, one gram per pound will have diminishing returns as you get heavier
so if that level of intake is too expensive to sustain on a regular basis, you can go lower
1g per lb is more of a rule of thumb that says "if you do this there is absolutely no way you aren't getting enough protein"
you can probably get away with 0.5 g per lb if you are strapped for cash if you need to, but there's still a slim possibility that you could get more gains with a higher intake depending on genetics and such

Disgusting

Attached: 1562211997068.png (579x454, 64K)

Ayyys, please abort the earth project
T. human

the left one passes. looks like a jewish journalist

nah
it's pointless because it levels itself out
if you really wanna go full test youd have to overdose on it and never stop taking it or the withdrawal would be too much
just increase it naturally and slowly
no jerking off, lifting, healthy diet, no plastic bottles, filtered water, no flouride, keto diet and more Iodine (from good sources)
will result flawless skin, flawless hair, flawless diamond hard dick and most importantly flawless mentality

Attached: 216043DCE634FEFDD4C3FBD1B8D0FC87.jpg (465x598, 39K)

Well, this is it Jow Forums
>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
>spent all of my life on Jow Forums
Since you guys have been chill with me, I'll be chill with you.
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. Cf

Live stream link + further explanation:
pastebin.com/vffn9J1L

Attached: 1562876622.591.jpg (360x640, 80K)

That mouth

Attached: _20190711_162505.jpg (153x271, 9K)

ton of photoshop in that pic

Damn, I should start mainlining test right into my dick vein

That's a photo..on the internet...that they selected....for self promotion purposes....

the capital looks beautiful thanks for injecting with it with ur dutch charm

Der ewige COPE

You're a moron, and a faggot.

post stats before projecting ape

too much animal protein will destroy your kidneys, so be mindful of that.

>Testosterone can make this physical change in a year
>MtF are women and should be allowed in women's sports

Why can't i get on T so easily? I can't grow facial hair for shit, and I'm 30.

ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!!

THIS NIGGER IS ANTIFA!!!

TRYING TO DOXX YOU!!!!

DO NOT 'CLICKEN THAT LINK NIGGA' NIGGA!!!

SAME EXACT POST IN ANOTHER THREAD AT THE MOMENT:

ALSO, YOU ARE A FAG.

drugs.com/sfx/testosterone-side-effects.html

shitty diet, not working out

Attached: 24cph2msD5M2xI0ccNCUtsSgv2YrmbDzG_6kt3uIjzs.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

No, it changes nothing for men. Except of maybe shrinking your balls and making you bald.
The only thing that can change your face is HGH taken long term, but the change might as well be negative. If you have big head, for example, it will get even bigger

Imagine wanting to become a manlet.

Attached: 1490031477429.jpg (766x960, 80K)

I would welcome that change. If it's supposed to crash, it should crash spectacularly \

that reason is - you can't "ungrow" your bones, lol

You are a big nigger

They probably kept their vaginas.

fucking gayest smiles Ive ever seen on a masculine face

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-11_16-49-48.png (213x251, 52K)

The eyes are always a giveaway.

Testosterone can't change women's eyes.

They always look like women with a man face mask on.

white girls are way better at looking like men after some T

You are correct, I've done lots of research on this.
Test levels will be counteracted by rising levels of estrogen or estro-affiliated hormones.
Also, test levels will be naturally brought down after a while unless they are insanely pumped up.
Only by taking estro blockers and taking very high amounts of test will it have any reasonable effect on men, and that can also come with health risks. Do that, and your natural test production shuts down for good anyway.

that thing on the left doesnt look human in either photo

Goes to show its all genetics based.

I fucking love seeing this meme since I took one of the photos used in it back around 2003 or so. Brings back memories.

Women were a mistake.

Attached: 1558591925889.webm (640x360, 2.58M)

>this fucking mug
>masculine
Burgerclap, pls

Checked and fucking kekd. Funnier than the tiresome version

Which photo brah? I wish I had such a fond idea of my past.

>that old woman

Attached: mosquito already dead.jpg (698x530, 78K)

Kek. WTF happened here? Any context?

Part of the food collage one, someone mashed a few things together but I can claim some of it as my own. Brings back memories.

Look at how she obviously falls over for pity and attention. She looked back at him for 2-3 seconds and thought it over.

face is chad, body certainly isn't due to bones being different proportions.

>plebbit

Attached: INTRUDER ALERT REDDIT.jpg (500x646, 54K)

Sad, the girl was pretty

O_O

Attached: the-jew-warmonger-war-elongater-1940s-everett der jude juden.jpg (639x900, 120K)

God has left this planet.

You sound like you belong there

Attached: 69365EDA-579D-4E44-A9C2-ECE094364E71.gif (517x328, 1.69M)

The one on the left is an obvious Jew, who led the girl on the right astray. And also she was probably molested or has daddy issues or something, which accounts for 99% of female trannies and lesbians (the other 1% just being insane).

This. I have done this. I now have an ayrian superbody.

>mfw the one that's ended up going full turbo Chad dumps the Kermit the frog looking one for someone far more attractive

Suicide when?

>prime aged chad
>5'7 with small frame and big head

Because testosterone is a one way street.