Trump supporters: How did it make you feel when you realised he'd been in the jew's pocket all along...

Trump supporters: How did it make you feel when you realised he'd been in the jew's pocket all along? That the 'America first' line was a lie, and that he's the same puppet for our hook-nosed baby-killing masters as all the rest?

Attached: tSnR52d.jpg (884x508, 84K)

>An American President
>Not being in Israel's pocket
Only newfags were surprised.

>fpbp

It made me very angry and I turned on him with no regrets.
Seeing trump's face or hearing his voice pisses me off the same way Hillary did in 2016

TRUMP JEWS MEMEFLAG YES

Attached: mdfo.gif (380x289, 988K)

>vote democrat

Attached: 5E9E380E-1831-4828-9161-998665D1CF5C.png (750x1334, 1.03M)

OP, how did it make you feel when you'd realized you're a faggot all along? Me, I wasn't surprised one bit.

Attached: 1471386338307.jpg (500x500, 36K)

i know sick right?

Awwwww, I miss your Black Lives Matter flag better, cope-hard Irsalei Jew.
Put it back on.

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-094340.png (1440x2560, 411K)

only morons didnt know he was the jew puppet

k

Attached: trump president of israel.jpg (930x714, 97K)

Seemed like a very realistic scenario from day one. I just figured that it is better to have somebody who promises the things that you want and might lie about that than to have someone who promises this you really do not want.

It broke me. The free market cannot be saved from Jewry. Communism is the only salvation for the white man and I will never forgive the kikes for that.

This

That's better. Thanks cope-harder Jew.

I was. I voted for him because I figured he was too rich to be bought by the jews. Looks like I figured wrong. I'm writing in Ann Coulter 2020.

>How did it make you feel when you realised he'd been in the jew's pocket all along?
I dont feel anything towards fake shit faggots, like you Canadian self, make up.

This, the only solution is to break apart this shit country
VERY good goy

I'm not who you think I am

Attached: Invisibles_v1_08_04 Baptist Head KK Kikk.jpg (400x352, 74K)

>I’m writing in
You’re transparent

I don't blame, you, you're just starting to learn how the world works. But don't do something you'll regret, like voting for a fucking woman.

At lease he's not a nigger

feels bad man

Attached: 1562872701084.jpg (600x541, 81K)

I felt no different. Life moves on. My family is the only thing important to me.

Course you're not ;)

>blah blah blah
Stiiiiiiiil votin' for him.