OH NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: IMG_20190712_015237.jpg (720x1124, 237K)

The Hawaiian scares the jew

She will get fucked by the Superdelegates, it's all rigged.

Mama gabbard
Titties large
Take my scabbard
And make it hard

Attached: images (2).jpg (183x275, 8K)

i wish mommy was getting fucked by me

Attached: 67ED5EAE-5F05-48B8-9E12-B23AD42DCA21.gif (500x276, 508K)

Best democrat candidate by far.

Yuuuup. DNC is a circus.

Jow Forums knows that their endorsement has the power to scuttle a candidate similar to David Duke’s endorsement. Vote for Mommy !

>alt-right
>support a democrat
how is this possible,,.... unless people are not alt-right

>meme flag
every. single. time

We are playing co-dimensional checkers

proof that the internet right is just a bunch of incels longing to get their dicks wet.

>discover asians
>*principles go out the window* MUH DIK
>discover democratic candidate
>*principles go out the window* MUH DIK

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!
MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!
REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!
I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!
GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!
GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!
UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!
I'M CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!
UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!
I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

Attached: 55478040_649190608871130_(...).jpg (512x708, 25K)

This

Attached: 1547338025854.jpg (1312x2000, 1.95M)

You got the meats !

Attached: 4F18C465-A691-4D23-9673-34D640DD529E.jpg (1608x1168, 1.45M)

>affectionately

Attached: 001547747680611.jpg (1136x1157, 126K)

kunka kunka

Attached: 1561682901768.png (591x426, 101K)

if the mommy meme is new to you so are probably you

Attached: 1484423661231.png (884x623, 547K)

MOMMY MILKY

Attached: 439.jpg (778x512, 46K)

you're clearly a fake alt-right troll

this. the republicans actually learned when they didn't steal it for ted cruz at the last minute like they stole it from ron paul w/ mitt romney in 2012. the democrats are fucking retards and so is anyone who wants anything to do with them. gabbard could beat trump but they're too arrogant and entrenched and will run biden or harris and lose. fucking retards

Based and mommypilled.

The College Democrats on my campus literally bans Tulsi supporters

This. I don't know why we have to go through this charade every 4 years. The Democratic primaries are not democratic and the voters do not decide their outcomes.

but it will be fun to watch them shaft the only candidate with a chance of beating orangeman.

There is an entire generation of people who are going to be crudely introduced to reality, and it just isn't going to work well for them.

>People who come on here and spam X then claim Jow Forums supports X because of all the threads
Look at all the other people different groups have spammed here like Yang, AOC, Warren, etc and look how none actually stuck. Same shit kill yourself.

Attached: Incel!.jpg (605x658, 83K)

what the fuck is their problem with her other than that mainstream media dislikes her because she is anti-war? are these actual conscious people?

Whether your support is ironic, libidinous, or unironic, tulsi2020 stays she’s ~35k donors from qualifying for the September debates.

GIB MILKIES RIGHT NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1482533883245.jpg (764x512, 200K)

It's almost like everyone except boomers is sick of constant warmongering.

They think Tulsi’s a Trump plant who’s siphoning votes from Bernie and Warren. They espeicially love Warren because she has a vagina and she will pay off their $100k student debt

When she announced her bid, a bunch of news articles launched a month or so of incessant smear articles against her. They worked, the basic person thinks she isn't a Democrat and the crazy ones think she's a Russian agent.

It also doesn't help that she's a moderate so any time she says anything that is remotely positive to Trump they lose their minds.

Attached: tul30382823.png (1003x814, 54K)

This

>The jew fears the pineapple nigger
yeah right lmao maybe try living here.

holy shit, what campus is this

fpbp

>When Jow Forums creeps and fetishists are covered by so-called "news" outlets

Just embrace the madness, lol. If they think a bunch of incels with a mommy fetish have any impact in the real world, well...there's a reason nobody really pays attention to Mother Jones.

There goes her campaign. If she's associated with the far right, she lost the nomination.

When she announced, I expected it. The DNC HATES her, because she hates Hillary, openly. She's never going to get the DNC nomination. There's not enough asskissing she could do, to soothe the butthurt over her escaping the Hillary plantation.

Go watch her appearance on Joe Rogan, before she announced her run. She HATES Hillary, and anyone that is for Hillary, it's clear as day.

Anyone that hates Hillary, I'll look at. If the election were held today, I'd vote for Tulsi, she's the least corrupt candidate of the pack. Yeah, yeah, she's got issues, but I don't expect perfect candidates. And, like we've seen with Trump, just because a President wants something, doesn't mean they get it. Even Hillary would have had a steep uphill climb to get her agenda done, with Congress against her.

I want a Hindi surfer chick president, because the alternative is just more of the fucking corrupt same. And because fuck the DNC.

>troll = person who disagrees with you

Only shills say that.
Safe

"Mommy" is not a meme. It's only paid retarded shills saying that.