The Bagel Manlet

Why do normies hate him so much?

Attached: 1562865246_916_Five-Foot-Angry-Bagel-Guy-Might-Press-Charges-And-Says-He’s.jpg (362x262, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q-LYHBMwW-Q
youtube.com/channel/UCdDBTzbfMnCRvwBv-ZaVsIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because height privilege is a real thing and people will cling onto any advantage they can in life.

Attached: newJ.png (1150x1628, 1.29M)

He should probably kill himself but its hard not to see how fucking miserable his life must be

His name is St.Bagelcel

4'3"

Attached: 1562878271678.png (2960x472, 614K)

thats clearly not the same shirt

that'll do bage.
that'll do.

effay niggers are the dumbest scum on this lanet bagelbro's practical yet stylish outfit probably cost about $115 including all undergarments and socks

it's a burberry t-shirt tho

Because he's an ugly subhuman Italian monkey midget that should fucking die

Was waiting for a post to talk about this

that's the joke

Because it makes them look real fucking bad.
>some guy twice his size chokes him out
>everyone laughs

Because he's literally a faggot who threatened to take shit outside and got literally fucking bodied.
No less, the guy who bodies him WAS HIMSELF A HUGE FAGGOT, making this guy an even bigger cock guzzler
Maybe he should actually learn some kind of self defense if he's so insecure about his height rather than be a massive cunt in a BAGEL SHOP

Attached: image.jpg (444x446, 72K)

if you are under 6 feet tall kill yourself

I love how Jow Forums manlet incels see themselves in this guy. If it was a nigger acting like this, they would be piling on and talking shit with the normies.

He's an outlet for repressed rage. They aren't allowed to make fun of anyone else.

this guy is such a typical pathetic manlet. Why is it always the short sub-humans that can't control themselves in public?

You've just murdered the vast majority of the world since most women are under that height too.

Most niggers aren't short, nigger.

Because normies punch down to make themselves feel better

I like the part where he threw down the pretzels and then came back and took them.

youtu.be/q-LYHBMwW-Q

>normies talking shit about a nigger
Umm..not unless they want to be socially outcasted buddy.

kek

why are manlets so insecure?

can I get a QRD on this guy or link to video?

niggers talk shit on other niggers go watch nigger viral videos

lurk more newfags

those are DEFINITELY black jean shorts, not elastic waistband. hard to get a read on shoe brand though, but im assuming it's something you can find easily at JC penny

nevermind. thanks Bruce

This guy is a true incel he probably is on Jow Forums as we speak.

hes a chad

because the guy is obviously a retard. talk shit and back it up.

this is starting to add up. getting mogged by every man, woman, and counter in the store, along with his suspicious forehead shape.
this guy has a real medical condition.

To be honest I feel bad in the sense that he probably gets shit on for being short and having terrible Gene's. But at the same time you just deal with it or move on.

i feel bad for him. the guy's probably gotten shit for it his whole life, and it's something he has zero control over. then he has to listen to women screech about positive body image and acceptance out one corner of their mouths, while they laugh at and mock him from the other. i'd be pissed too, i'm just glad i'm 6'1".

You are dumb as fuck. They talk shit about them because they are acting retarded, they never mention their race or nationality. Look at the normies commenting on this guy, almost every one of them is mocking his height. He's a figure of fun for them. As this guy said They are releasing all the pent-up hate that they can no longer release on cripples, niggers, faggots, etc. Etc.

that’sthejoke.jpg

>constantly mocked and degraded by women
>treated like a child by men
>no respect from anyone

just deal with it bro, move on

UPRISE

Attached: 1558591925889.webm (640x360, 2.58M)

Sounds like you all missed the interview he gave to Jow Forumss international correspondent Leb-user

I love him. A dub him "Bagel King"

shut the fuck up manlet

Same mate. May God bless him in this life and the next.

*he's an inner chad inside a subhumanoid shell
which is the polar opposite of what the zeitgeist would consider ideal

You will never be this big of a chad

Attached: 1405401032653.webm (480x480, 274K)

I mean what else do you do? They're not gonna change, society isn't going to automatically think short men are more attractive or any less weird.

He's clearly 5'9" dumb ass.

Kill himself. Unironically.

purple hag is definitely jewish

Attached: 1545530772237.jpg (718x1024, 158K)

Because normies are hypocrites and low status men have zero value.

>you are already dead

Because his ballooga head hold secrets not meant for mans.

youtube.com/channel/UCdDBTzbfMnCRvwBv-ZaVsIg

His entire channel is him fighting with people

I thought Verne troyer died

Society coddles fat woman and they aren't born like that. Own it society doesn't care for male suffering.

>Society accepts niggers, faggots, Muslims, trannies, obese slobs
>Short guys gotta just accept they're weird bro

Because he's short and will never be taken seriously by the majority of people. I'm 6'1 and I sympathize with the guy. He did sperg out, but that was because he bottled shit in for so long and got tired of people's shit. The white knight put salt on his would and acted on that chance for kudos, hoping those teen girls standing in the back would give him his number. It's like security tackling guys at nightclubs when girls are present.

The only ways for short people to escape this is not be in a multicultural society. Nords are tall, Asians are small, etc. Mixing causes some jungle rules shit.

>56%
>5 feet tall
>fat / out of shape
>has an annoying voice
No wonder hes pissed

If you think like that you'll surely never be a Chad, burgerclap.

Attached: charles-darwin-9266433-1-402(2).jpg (300x300, 10K)

literally this

Here faggots
#
#

Why pay that much when you can look exactly the same for literally 1% of the cost.

Honestly it is pretty sad when you analyze the video fully, I’m honestly surprised he hasn’t ate a bullet yet.

umm who hurt you sweaty

Based. Jow Forums always says genetics and nature determine everything and the natural order is the natural order. BUT WAIT, NO! ARTIFICIALLY RESTRUCTURE SOCIETY TO CATER TO MANLETS IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT :( LET'S BE INCLUSIVE :). Fuck off. Seriously.

I never said I agreed with it. I think short guys are shit on abit too much but whatever. The thing is that he himself is obsessed over what normie women think of him. He shouldn't really give a fuck, you gotta deal with what you're given. There is literally no other alternative other than suicide.

How can you possibly tell that's the brand he bought?

Tbh I feel bad for this guy, yes he is loud mouthed but who wouldn't be if people make fun of you on a daily basis because of your height and women actually telling him to kill himself. His existance truly is miserable.

kek he's like a real life version of the manlet from Pink Panther

Attached: Pink-panther-tshirt-the-little-man.jpg (800x800, 58K)

>Jow Forums always says
r/atheist raids are not Jow Forums

He stated the unfairness of natural law (manlets get no pussy) that all normies instinctively recognize.

6'1 master race reporting.

>dont try and change society
>just kill yourself
absolute smooth brain

>it must be a horrifying existence to be a low-IQ nigger, they can't help it and society looks down on them for it. we accept trannies and fat cunts, everyone should be accepted. let's figure out a way to include the nigger born retarded.
that's all of you ITT

And then you get propaganda comments like this

Thanks for letting me know about trump schlomo! Very relevant to the video!

Attached: 6D712722-9692-4FC2-B331-65191F181528.png (1334x750, 202K)

>Why do normies hate him so much?
Because he's an obvious example of how white Male privilege is bullshit.

He is not the problem. If a landwhale had a freakout like that after munching herself obese she would be coddled.

Feminism is a lie, egalitarian society is a lie. Male suffering does not matter. Woman shouldn't have the vote bagel king proves it.

The 3ft counter is chest high so yeah he must be below 5ft. Isn't doing himself any favours acting like Napoleon though.

Asians wouldn't because they are too busy getting that $$$ from being doctors, etc. to care about poor people's opinions. I know a rich Indian from Punjab that got a white mail order bride. This manlet is probably a toilet cleaner, like most dark-skinned Italians.

Retarded people are already tolerated by society. You are living proof of that

(((Weinmann)))
And the funny part is, the short guy is most-likely Jewish.

I see the summerfags are here in full swing.

Attached: MV5BYWZjM2ZjZGItNWIzZC00NzcwLWFlNGYtYTMwZGI3NjJiNjA2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTgxOTIzNzk@__V1_.jpg (1024x921, 601K)

taking germanic eugenics to the point of race traitorism makes you the retard.

>Why do normies hate him so much?

Because he spoke the truth

Oh look an Amerimutt sucking off chinks and posting his interracial fantasies.

Do you want to know why most anti-gun people are women? Because the gun is the greatest equalizer. They'd rather have things go back to cave-man days.

Imagine a maiden in her tower as her castle is being invaded. Heavy steps are coming up the stairs and she's preparing for a big conqueror to take her to pound town. However, it's just a regular rank-and-file soldier with a gun/crossbow anyone can pick up and use, and thus her fantasy is ruined.

He shouldn't give a fuck what society thinks. There is nothing he could do about it except escape his life for good. You can't change society by yourself, especially if you're a douche bag like him.

I heard that your height can increase by 3% if you spend time in space. Can we crowdfund to send our bagel bro to space?

>fuck the granny, i will help you out blonde girl.

Because he's living proof that inherent biological inequality of humans is completely, absolutely real. Each time lemmings see this, it contradicts with their egalitarian jew conditioning, which overwhelms what they have instead of minds and drives them into an irrational fury and cognitive dissonance.

im pretty sure i know where that bagel place is

Honestly felt bad for the little shit. He's been mocked his whole life for something he can't control and he finally snapped. Why are women such cunts?

Attached: 1467217248640.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

>Inch High Bagel Guy

This bitch is trying real hard to profit from it.

Attached: profit.png (613x307, 37K)

I know where you're coming from but the man let's obsession over how women perceive him was his downfall. It's not fucking easy, obviously, but women like taller men for the most part. It's just a fact of life.

Bagel posting? Bagel posting.

Attached: gayluigi_bagel9001.jpg (480x360, 12K)