90% of this board is shill threads today

The same threads are posted every single day, and retards keep replying to them (1) and (2) without saging. ITT we list the current most common shill efforts:

>Christians vs Pagans vs Athiests
These are clearly designed to sow division on the white, racially-conscious Right, and too many people are falling for it. No serious person actually cares.
Look out for titles like: "Christcuck" "Pagan Larpers" etc...

>White Women hate threads
Every study on the topic has shown that White women and men are the most racially-loyal of all groups, so these threads don't deserve replies.
Look out for titles like: "Why do white women not like white men?" "Asian women are superior" etc...

>Glow in the dark Brenton Tarrent threads
Several of these are made every day, usually with a picture of his face and some variant of "Why won't you follow in his footsteps?". Pretty obvious who is behind these threads.

>Russia hate threads
These have been popping up a lot more recently, usually some variation of "Russian women love black cock" "Jow Forums thinks Russia is based, but really..." "This place is a shithole"
*Also it's becoming very common for shills to use VPN Russian flags.

>convert to Islam
self-explanatory. another attempt to split the white racially-conscious Right. sage and ignore

>"USSR was based"
Commies come here and try to pass themselves off as being against globohomo to try and convert people to their ideology, or simply waste user's time.

...continued

Attached: 1558912065275.jpg (764x1024, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/QQUmZulQg_ER441m6SwMhA/type/op/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/vI-BIbitSF5MDwk2_szg1w/type/op/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/All hail Basedwanger!/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/F9wD19Sr5qO0S62RJUrQPA/type/op/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/h7EbTmrLlegva2hs5BQHAg/type/op/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/25LAOgqCnUGVQo_QwTmB2g/type/op/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/lXh4I3CSsqfyGPUghbnccA/type/op/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/Nvp8YsKxuG4rtSxfvy9fcg/type/op/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Was this supposed to be intimidating/type/op/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/Tj_zgSmsIjMOmKd2m46FSg/type/op/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/ZDnwuPVZRpefQQM8TFF4tg/type/op/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/nF_7EFSo1UMclS_A4qi2Zg/type/op/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/rqunwEu-5MhjJHRaaGIShg/type/op/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pic related: some examples from today

more common tactics:

>race-mixing promotion
"Breed with hot latinas/ebony beauties" etc...
Usually the shill will post of tweet of some non-White women with a fetish for white guys and asking "Is this true Jow Forums?"

>is "X" group White?
Italians, Slavs, etc... designed to promote infighting among people of European backgrounds

Attached: recent.png (776x996, 468K)

>"Asian women are better than white women"
Usually with extreme provocative imagery and muh based asian traditional waifus
*lot of people getting called white roasties , seems to the shill's go to

>"General AOC shitposting"
Semi-ironic expressions of love for the shitskin. Could be joking but general waste of space.

>"Le nigger posting"
user claiming to be nigger, posting BBC, extremely muscular niggers etc.
Usually accompanied by "u mad whiteboi", guaranteed to get replies

>"Anyone who doesn't follow ideology x is retarded, source(s) dude truest me"
No presentation of an argument whatsoever and baits people into responding our of anger.
These threads have a higher than usual strawman content and are usually beyond retarded.

>"Some variation of 'have sex incel' meme"
No clue how these get the numbers they do.
Rare cases of shills getting into arguments, pretty funny to watch

>"it's over "
Zero presentation of sources, technically illegal as it qualifies as a "/b/ tier" thread.
Stay up for very long mounts of time, jannies are faggots.

>"Trump supporters are uneducated shitbags who unironically vote against their own economic interests"
This thread has been posted for days if not weeks now, with the same retarded cartoon, usually baits a lot of replies or is inflated by shilling

>"Le general demoralization"
-"Take this black pill goy"
-"give up now goy, you have no chance"
-"Le interracial spam "

No, you're the shill.
>This thread has been posted for days if not weeks now
It's actually been posted for years. And Jow Forums loves race mixing so it's not really bait.

>nigger addled kikes and trannies loves race mixing

FTFY leaf

>120 results found
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/QQUmZulQg_ER441m6SwMhA/type/op/
>113 results found
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/vI-BIbitSF5MDwk2_szg1w/type/op/
>109 results found
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/All hail Basedwanger!/
>83 results found
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/F9wD19Sr5qO0S62RJUrQPA/type/op/
>81 results found
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/h7EbTmrLlegva2hs5BQHAg/type/op/
>79 results found
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/25LAOgqCnUGVQo_QwTmB2g/type/op/
>52 results found
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/lXh4I3CSsqfyGPUghbnccA/type/op/
>42 results found
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/Nvp8YsKxuG4rtSxfvy9fcg/type/op/
>32 results found
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Was this supposed to be intimidating/type/op/
>23 results found
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/Tj_zgSmsIjMOmKd2m46FSg/type/op/
>17 results found
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/ZDnwuPVZRpefQQM8TFF4tg/type/op/
>17 results found
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/nF_7EFSo1UMclS_A4qi2Zg/type/op/
>14 results found
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/rqunwEu-5MhjJHRaaGIShg/type/op/

Remember folks, this is why sending them to Israel isn't a solution.

Attached: 1463574803424.jpg (587x534, 105K)

Based. Ignore leafs.

pic related is an example of the "pagan vs Christian" shilling that was out of control last Christmas.

Attached: Ch vs Pg.png (1088x1652, 942K)

We need a new chan

>"How is better than everyone"
>" is hated by everyone"
Entire groups of related threads that try to dnc the different age groups.

>And Jow Forums loves race mixing so it's not really bait.
Chang or Slhomo?

You make this thread everyday. It's always the same Australian feminist. Where's your Canadian friend?

No, it’s 10% shills and 90% boomers who fall for it every fucking time.

your mums a shill

Is there any way to know how much of this shit is legitimate shilling and how much is just trolling?

I was just about to make this same post. Either something's happening they don't want us to know or there's nothing happening.

The promised chan

all true except white women hate threads which are based and redpilled

Stop being so paranoid.
Relax.
Open up a can of beer, drink, get drunk, smoke some weed, do some yoga masturbate, and take a nap.

have sex

Attached: yoni-grace-about-yoni-grace-photo-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 330K)

>Jow Forums thinks Russia is based, but really...
>"This place is a shithole"
user, I...

dont fight the flow, flow along with it like the turd you are

Thanks Better-Leaf. I will screenshot and save those.
>attention grabbing image

Attached: 1550376933157.jpg (800x533, 75K)

Dumping shills

Attached: 1531785318840.png (1895x782, 79K)

Attached: 1529522745623.jpg (1245x1494, 373K)

I agree for the most part but put forth that most of the shilling is just done by autistic retards who really hold these beliefs, seek reinforcement from like-minded autists, and try to force others to think the same way.

Mossad blamers are mostly schizos and /x/ tier tinfoilers.
Yellow fever fags are mostly white incels and weebs who took the blackpill.
Islam/white sharia shilling is also done for guaranteed (You)'s and by misogynistic incels.
Flat out anti-white women posts that bring up racemixing and degeneracy are both blackpilled whites and shitskins/mutts who got burned by white people and do it for revenge.
Brentonposters are Doomers who have taken all the redpills and welcome the collapse

Attached: hero_shill5.jpg (2400x3600, 1.19M)

THIS.. THIS.. THIS...
Is why we cant have nice things .

>more people calling out shitstianity for the subversive piece of shit religion that it is
>''Pagans'' come out of the woodwork
>This thread gets posted
>WAAAHHH
>WAHHH
>D/C WAAAH CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG WAAAHHHH I DON'T WANT MY CHRISTIAN ILLUSION TO DIE

semitic religions aren't white

Attached: 346634346374.jpg (584x530, 46K)

>whynotboth.jpg

Attached: 1531785382911.png (1880x3056, 3.09M)

Attached: hero_shill.png (1903x792, 209K)

The point is those threads are happening far too much for it to be organic, especially the Blacked ones.
>pic related

Attached: anti russian.png (1083x610, 147K)

True. Good post OP. Probably shills responding to eachother in those threads.

Antifa, sand niggers, niggers, kikes make all those stupid threads

But I love the Saint Tarrant threads.

Attached: dapper.png (616x725, 150K)

Attached: 1531786347400.jpg (1920x1080, 485K)

They never argue for their religion it's just
>le christcuk
>le larpers
I'd actually be interested in seeing a metaphysical debate between pagans and Christian's (maybe athiests but they're usually too condescending)

>pretending to care if White Nationalists are Pagan, Christian, or not religious at all

Attached: 1531829317600.png (600x842, 101K)

Attached: 1535597340270.png (1093x8778, 2.34M)

they always get hundreds of replies doesnt that mean that its something pol likes to talk about ergo threads get made about it..?

Attached: 1535597359926.png (1536x7184, 2.76M)

>Probably shills responding to eachother in those threads
Yeah they come in groups

Attached: 1535597383585.jpg (534x5726, 480K)

Attached: 1535597433117.png (1065x4167, 1.67M)

Is there honestly a difference? Either way they shit up the board.

There is literally nothing wrong with Brenton Tarrant threads. He is right and you are wrong.

>replying to them (1) and (2) without saging.

Attached: 1535598891871.jpg (10000x4300, 3.94M)

>Is there any way to know how much of this shit is legitimate shilling and how much is just trolling?
If you're new, then lurk for a bit longer and you will see the same patterns over and over. After a while you can just tell. If you want to check, do what this guy has done and go to archives and do searches: >Probably shills responding to eachother in those threads.
Yeah they come in groups. A while ago the copped on that they actually have to bump threads.

yep
much more shills than usual lately

you can keep out normies with things like poo poo pee pee memes and traps/anime girls
how do you keep out shills

Attached: 1535599016418.jpg (1107x3782, 1.69M)

banning jews and anglos would put an end to this

>shills make and bump threads people are easily baited into replying to

Another problem is the janitors and mods never doing anything about it.

Based and unintypilled

Shame on you

Attached: 3258615981.png (1116x800, 412K)

>you can keep out normies with things like poo poo pee pee memes and traps/anime girls
we need more firepower

>Le anglos
Fuck off

Attached: 1561395785920.png (850x1145, 572K)

Kill yourself tranny faggot

Attached: 1556076364108.png (2484x2072, 1.59M)

Are you new? That’s been every day for a long time now. I can’t believe anons don’t even notice and keep fucking responding to the same threads every single day

Attached: 5A7181F2-DCD2-4DC1-9A5B-180004E66023.jpg (599x720, 168K)

This. The mods and tranny jannies are bought off and/or totally biased towards leftists. There are other boards where mentioning jews or arguing on the wrong side will get your posts deleted by a tranny janny. You think its a coincidence Jow Forums starts getting fucked right after soros dumps 18 billion into his leftist foundation? Its happenkng all over the internet

That one British shitskin that spans the Twitter threads also

>calling people "new" while berating them for remembering pol before it was flooded with shills
Found the niggerlover

Usually they do the opposite with Trent but not much anymore.
>TRENTS A SHILL SEE CASINGS N SHIT

I actually heard the mods were compromised by r/hapas or r/Asian masculinity or some shit

Jow Forums has been getting shilled to death for a while now. It’s weird because some nights it’s not very bad and it’s like being on Jow Forums again, but mostly it’s just redditors or discord trannies or whatever just spamming their same shit over and over and over.

When did Jow Forums become Boomer General?

All of these fucking
>manlet rage EPIC
threads are cancer. Ther'e's been like 4/5 threads about it already.

It's called astroturfing. These faggots making 5 shekels an hour while sitting in closets with their doritos believe they're on a mission to stop white nationalism from rising by shitposting cuck threads on Jow Forums.

>how do you keep out shills
I think we need a regular general thread like this one. I've been thinking of calling it "The Shilling Forecast"
Planning to make some weatherman Pepes soon

Attached: 2fcf31a8762be5f267adcc72112bddb7.jpg (736x504, 59K)

>IT'S REALLY HAPPENING I MEAN THIS TIME GUYS I SWEAR Ver.123456789

its also mostly paid shills too

Probably. They are compromised in other ways too. Remember Benjamin Fischbein? I've also seen threads exposing pic related get put on autosage and die with no explanation, mods have also said they could ban me for calling someone a leftist. Not to mention getting banned fkr saying nigger

The Tim Pool threads are always up too

Sounds like a good idea. The fucking mkds and tranny jannies need to be held accountable too.

How do you expect a shitskin not to rape a goddess like her if give the chance? Think about it, you grow up in a shithole as a shitskin then one day you are dropped off in heaven, with unlimited gibs, and then you see this angel...wat do?

90% of posters are troll (including myself)
What do you expect?

A fairly new one I find funny are black kween posting trying to frame them as attractive.
It's basically a variation on the yellow fever threads but the people posting have to intentionally act more zany and unhinged because no one actually is attracted to black women

Just make a general that identify's shill threads like this user suggested

Yes, one could be forgiven fkr assuming nonwhites have the slightest forbearance

>he actually fell for le shills meme
It's just people trolling, or some random shizos. Who would in their right mind waste time and money on this shithole?

Reminder that these are some of the subhuman commies shilling on here

Peace out

Attached: 1557241013351.jpg (1200x1185, 165K)

fuck off shill, obvious kike detected

Fuck off you low IQ subserviabt faggot

going to post some more examples I have saved

Cheers. I think everyone should have a blanket policy of never bumping any thread where the OP has a memeflag.

That's a question for the people keen to bring them into White countries.

Attached: 2.png (961x567, 170K)

Those are all from the same thread

Its common knowledge that we have orgaizations lurking and shilling here. Shareblue, The Tri-lateral commission's paid groups, OpenBorders foundation, Multiple other Soros Agencies, we have DNC funded groups that shill here too, they all communicate and coordinatetogether internally through shit like discord too. Ive seen logs between shills, theyre very organized. They are organized into teams to shill certain things and shill certain ways. THIS BOARD NEEDS A REMINDER AS TO WHO THESE SHILLS ARE AND WHAT THEY DO AND HOW THEY DO IT.

David Brock, for one
(You) in pic

Attached: 1562414517710s.jpg (218x250, 8K)

Sorry if some of my posts were thought to be shilling, I just truly want some of you guys to get saved.

I honestly don't know of any other people that I can be 100% honest with 100% of the time.

Get saved frens

Attached: 1543854886771m.jpg (1024x425, 174K)

Can we make a sticky out of this and this ?

First, thanks to OP for great thread.
Unironically this. Pagan spergery makes me assume there's no rational argument for their retarded beliefs.

Attached: Salute 8.jpg (736x778, 122K)

I know. Note the memeflags.
pic-related is very common more recently

Attached: Rus black.png (1223x285, 175K)

so pathetic and worthless looking

You're welcome. Have another (older) example from a memeflag.

Attached: 56.png (1333x499, 130K)

I have asked them that, they say it’s all about money and that once they have money and education they will change, then I bring up the fbi crime stats and get called a fucking Nazi, because they fbi is “a white supremacist organization that hates blacks, and is more likely to be arrested than whites” but even that doesn’t take into account how other races in the US are peaceful when compared to niggers. And it also doesn’t take into account why niggers are more prone to violence in the first place

JIDF and FBI are here on a daily basis, retard.

Take meds.

Why the fuck are they singling out Russia? It's not like they'll affect any "election" there.

Attached: Question8.jpg (754x721, 63K)

Stop spreading aids

>MUH JIDF
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Agreed, more shill threads every month, I suspect 50% at least are generated automatically and by algos. a lot are predictable normie style copycat threads.

If I wanted to kill off a forum id spam the shit out of it over a time period uploading topical similar threads that bore the fuck out of people spread a particular agenda and wear readers down.

Plus it bumps off the more interesting threads off page one and any never look further than the top few cat lines....

Problem is people are very predictable and pretty easily triggered, even on pol and the algos and AI software will just get better at it Expect this to continue and grow as it has over the years.

The golden age and wild west of the net is over, the new frontier is now in the stages of being organised and sanitised just as history has done to all those previous frontiers. There is nothing that can be done either, its what always happens.

Blockchain based forums will come at some point and we will look back at the good old days and a new frontier will open up in some form, be it physical, virtual or even something in between

We will look back and be able to say to those in the future ahhhh I remember when etc etc just as those in the future will sneer and think you an old fag making shit up because they will have no experience or first hand knowledge of what it was truly like..

In 5 -10 years all this as you recognise it will be gone and all that will remain will be a few archives and saved screenshots and even they will not be believable as editing and rewriting will be done automatically until all that is left will be nothing you can rely on as truly having happened as it did, only you user will know the truth......

Save and archive what you can while you can for the frontier is becoming civilised and there will be no place left apart from controlled and sanctioned reservations and then only a shadow of what once was....

Old pol fag out

>Russian women
>world renown as the most racist
>getting blacked
Obvious bait. I just sage tf out of those threads, but you are right they are overtaking the entire board and the jannies aren’t doing shit to stop it

ignore the obvious shill
they get butthurt when you deny them (You)s

Attached: 1562092515845.jpg (909x987, 360K)