How can incels and Jow Forumscels claim that women don't deserve the right to vote...

How can incels and Jow Forumscels claim that women don't deserve the right to vote, when there are women serving in our nations military right now?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-11-17-21-21.png (1440x2880, 1.71M)

fuck you op

Attached: 1560672707393.jpg (1156x2031, 505K)

Also her

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-11-17-23-38.png (1440x2880, 1.84M)

That IS(a)rael ly based and redpilled point.
epic post my fellow migapede

Legitamate thread actually.

Attached: 1559077267329.png (1079x932, 1.52M)

nobody cares what Jow Forumscels think except for gamer kiddies

When you say "serve" you mean they sit beside a desk all day and process claims, while the men do all the hard work.

Service guarantees citizenship

>when there are women serving in our nations military
There shouldn't be.

Because they don't have to register for the draft in order to vote. They sacrifice absolutely nothing while reaping all the rewards. Kys feminist op

Post the full one.

>there are women serving in our nations military right now
Amounting to very little collectively; it's just a token gesture of acknowledgement of their legal rights to let them serve.

>Posts more pics on fb about being in the army than the amount of training she does

Air Force, by the cammies. This bitch doesn't do shit. And you're not supposed to be in public in an incomplete uniform, much less slutting it up in uniform for all the world to see. My culture is not your fucking lingerie.

Anyway, it's not about who deserves what, it's about who is most capable of wisely steering a nation. And that is free white men of good character, preferably further restricted to veterans and/or property owners.

Deformed and manly.

Women shouldn't serve in the military either. That is clown world nonsense.

NO ONE should vote
democracy is a mistake

Attached: 1555459042972.jpg (750x747, 235K)

they're camp followers

>tee hee look at my tits
>huh? I have to go get shot at for israel?
>oh whoops im pregnant, nothing i could do, pfc user you wont mind going in my place will you?

There are many women WEAKENING our military.

Keep silent and stop being an attention whore.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 462K)

are you still here?

Let them vote then.
Stop all the others.