French Arabs rioting and looping Champs-Élysées

Algerian " Soccer " Team has won a game in the African tournament so they went to Paris to celebrate, they looted the Ducati bike store and stole many luxury bikes ( Ducati bikes cost on general more than 10k €, préjudice is big)

pscp.tv/w/1gqxvVVrZdexB ( move forward to the end of the video, near 1:20:00)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-11-23-55-22-411_com.android.chrome.png (720x1520, 422K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d9V-zUlrhEE
mobile.twitter.com/MiniSkira/status/1149440764365221888
youtu.be/4qfQZQeZ6w4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Servaty
sunnewsonline.com/i-slept-with-1400-girls-impregnated-600-in-6-african-countries-french-tourists-recounts/
twitter.com/larchonk/status/1148532807267995649
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-11-23-57-36-548_com.android.chrome.png (720x1520, 425K)

at least they are not American negro tier...the type that robs a walgreens
these were sophisticated hooligans

if you are going to rob something, you rob a ducati

youtube.com/watch?v=d9V-zUlrhEE

Why are the French so bloody uncivilized.

Nice.

Fuck consumerism.

That store owner probably voted for macaroni. Serves em right.

You approve this?

mobile.twitter.com/MiniSkira/status/1149440764365221888

algerian girls arent getting enough white dick

Nafris girls are easy to get here

You aint getting shit whiteboi

Bump

of course not, it is barbarism ...but they are Arab (no shock) and at least they stole some fantastic shit

serb in cannes on vacation here
hooligans loaded up in their cars started speeding and honking along the croisette
fuckers just looking for trouble

Jow Forums tells me that arabs are white now.
So should we be upset about this?

Je suis même pas blanc mais putain tu crois que les Algériens montrent une bonne image là?

Et si j'ai déjà eu des meurfs rebeus y'a rien de compliqué t'inquiète

it's tru. North Africans are a little bit like Latinos in US. They are more liberal than Chechen muslims, girls usually don't wear headscarf. When they mix with whites, the children look european. and not like niglets.
Many north african women are married to white men.

Any protests this Saturday in Paris?

Blocking the street...

Attached: 967B3340-25B7-48E5-A123-11DF26EFF88E.png (2048x1536, 2.77M)

There is still protests

youtu.be/4qfQZQeZ6w4

never knew about that,
is it possible to find them on the internet

On Tinder and Badoo yes otherwise you have to come here

Shut up Mamadou Al Ethnomasochisto, whities deserve everything that is happening in Paris you white cock sucker

Cope algerian women are respectable, you dream to touch them because they aren't like your low quality shallow white trash women but you never will unless you become muslim.

im young so i might mess around a bit but im not a degenerate, anyway thanks frenchbro

ahaha yoi ran away from your own country to live in the shadow of whites haha cucked failure

Merci de rendre encore un peu plus les gens racistes

>Algerian
>Respectable
Choose one disguting goatfucker.

Attached: 23robk8.jpg (300x158, 5K)

is it only Algerians? didn't the Tuniggers join them since they both won

one thing for sure, they have no respect for you even though they are living in your shithole for decades

Attached: 4662114-6226585-image-a-72_1538390293601.jpg (634x423, 41K)

>Algerines
>Arabs

Yes, they joined them

Moroccan girls have nice butts

Cope not all Algerians are muslims

They live on welfare, steal, murder etc. Just like in their shithole country. Too bad we had been jewified otherwise they would had been shot... no in fact they wouldn't even be here.

a shame the Morocunts lose
it would had been great to witness the 3 Maghrebian knights chimping out together

I always associate this song with the area... maybe somebody can make a new video with updated Parisian culture...

>They live on welfare, steal, murder
you are mistaking them for niggers, most Algerians diaspora in France work and thanx to their nepotism the help each other in business

More like Chimps-Élysées ayooooo

Make it official
CHIMPS ELYSEES

So how do we remove kebabs?

Attached: 1447458934866.png (443x376, 6K)

>they looted the Ducati bike store and stole many luxury bikes ( Ducati bikes cost on general more than 10k €, préjudice is big)

Algerians did nothing wrong. Motorbikes are vehicles of assisted suicide or involutary suicide. Check brands / speed that someone goes on the bike during its accident and % of people survive the accident. They are improving French healthcare. Buy cars.

>They are improving French healthcare
The Algerians are improving general population health

it's a lost cause my dear frog just surrender France to them (southern France to the north Africans and the north of France to the niggers)
as for you move out to Greenland

You already know how to on your personal level. If you mean completely it won't happen anytime soon unless (((they))) lose power or (((they))) decide they actually prefer whites after all.

No, I feel bad for the goats.

Their religion is literally about stealing nice shit and beautiful women. They learned well

Sure thing, rabbi

Attached: 1556245473959.jpg (600x600, 30K)

Thats a lttle bit underrated.

you have goats in France? i thought you only have ships used for fucking purposes (you took this hobbit from the welsh)
and tell me you silly burger does drinking alcohol eating pork is something they learned from their religion?

>The UK Department for Transport indicated that motorcycles have 16 times the rate of serious injuries, people either killed or injured, compared to cars.
16x rate compared to cars

Vu comment ça se passe dans l'hexagone j'dirais qu'un peu de castagne ça vous ferais pas mal bande de fiottes. Tu crois que les millions de français qui reposent 6 pieds sous terre c'était pour que mamadou et ahmed viennent se taper ta grand-mère et ton chien?

>ships used for fucking purposes
The fuck are you even trying to say retarded bougnoule?

Attached: 1559343062414.jpg (751x459, 51K)

>robbed a bunch of overpriced noisy bikes prized by boomers
no sympathy. Fuck them all

N'importe quoi, tu te fais planter de suite vu le nombre et le fait qu'ils prennent quedal de peine de prison donc ils hésitent pas. Le seul truc à faire c'est de tirer dans le tas, pas de faire "l'homme viril" qui va se faire dézinguer en deux secondes...
Je te rappelle que la la plupart des blancs sont complètement con et préfère crier au fachos donc t'auras pas d'aide surtout à Paris...

boy things like this sure seem to be happening frequently as of late

*sheeps
it's that animal you are used to have anal sex with them

Sure thing momo

Attached: 1562000123816.jpg (648x440, 333K)

since the welsh are Christians then all Christians fuck sheeps just like they do

Attached: a664e70c7a309ece5b09eca27ad90797df8cd5ce00fdf5622729f0d32ce18a42.jpg (347x329, 46K)

>de la castagne directe
Mais faut être malin aussi; on a pas tous cinq potes gitan avec des barres à mines prêt à dézingue du niqueur de chèvre. Faut pas oublier d'où on viens. Il faut réinstauré l'esprit français.

Faut pas compter sur le gouvernement c'est évidement que des vendus.

Le secret c'est qu'il faut pas compter sur les masses; c'est de suiveurs. Même les nazis c'était une minorité au début. La question c'est: comment ils ont pris de l'élan? Et la réponse est simple: les "martyrs".

Les nazis c'était comme les pauvre p'tit migrants d'aujourd'hui.
>Perdu la Grande Guerre
>Humiliation
>Économie vaporisé par le traité de versaille
>Et j'en passe.

Et donc la clé du truc, c'est de faire pivoter le narratif; au lieu de blâmer les envahisseurs, présentez les français en victimes.

C'est comme ça qu'ils font pour les migrants; et vu qu'ils ont le narratif dominant, ils sont libres de retourner votre opposition contre vous.

Pointez votre souffrance et l'injustice, mais surtout restez forts & fiers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Servaty
>Philippe Servaty is a Belgian[1] Walloon journalist who formerly worked for Brussels-based newspaper Le Soir.[2] While in Morocco from 2002–05, he engaged in sex with over 80 Moroccan women, promising to take them to Belgium.

Nafri girls are so easy there are wikipedia articles about it.

Yeah except the Welsh are a super small population. Most muslims do horrible shits to animals and humans alike.

Attached: 1555363284881.jpg (675x1200, 117K)

I'm curious. Based on current events (demographic, social, economic), what do the French think about their role in WW2? Do they still believe they were on the right side?

c koi c bordel

>French flag
>Are actually sandnigs

Like clockwork

Pas con. Sans ironie

Attached: 1466674470397.png (279x203, 7K)

Love seeing capacvck corps get fucked

Go get a job monkey

Les médias sont 100% dominés par quelques (((riches))) donc le rougepillulage se fait de façon très lente et on a en plus le gouvernement sur le cul pour "incitation à la haiine". Donc oui c'est que je viens de dire, il faut des martyrs dans le sens qu'il faut des mecs qui pètent un plomb (de préférence en situation précaire ça aide à passer à l'acte) et tirer dans le tas en étant masqué, pas jouer au mec honorable.

What French are you talking about? A lot of them were pro nazis, the last division to defend Hitler was French. Communists and leftards do think they are on the right side.

don't try to deny it, sheep fucking is a christian thing
how pic related makes you feel user?

Attached: Sheep-Chan.jpg (302x220, 10K)

WAFFLED.COM

Nothing. However I'm sure you fapped several times to this image before posting it.

Attached: 1562153312551.webm (398x266, 2.16M)

No, they learned that from their host countries, which they are currently looting. Hope they all get shot.

sunnewsonline.com/i-slept-with-1400-girls-impregnated-600-in-6-african-countries-french-tourists-recounts/

Reminded me of this

how you have this on your '''study material''' folder?

Attached: Hmmmmm.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Oh shit, I'm sorry

twitter.com/larchonk/status/1148532807267995649

Based racist granny

nice

Might as well, after coming so often on Jow Forums recently. What do you think of Aldo Sterone, if you know him?

Attached: 1561743024454.jpg (2000x6202, 1.39M)

sorry for what? our daddies taught us not to be ashamed of our dicks, specially since they're good size and all

French people are so barbaric. They lack even the most basic sophistication

Les martyrs dans ton histoire c'est les gars qui se font flinguer.

Exemple avec le Bataclan; tout ce que les média ont décidé de faire retenir aux gens, c'est pas qu'une cinquantaine de français se sont fait trucider (ils ont même omis les détails les plus cinglants), non, les masses ont retenus que la pauvre communauté musulmanes à été victime de persécution; ce qui est tout à fait absurde (mais gardez cette évidence pour des gens qui ont "prit la pilule rouge, pour emprunter l'expression.) parlez en de façon intelligente: "mon dieu ce que ces gens on subit" > "mon dieu ces barbares" parce que les gens sont conditionné pour passer en mode attaque dés que tu critiques les rebeux; laissez les comprendre par eux même -> "si victime, alors assassin")

Based

Based, I couldn't care less, if only they could rob and destroy big compagnies

Attached: 1562710281576.jpg (650x494, 180K)

All nonwhite women are starved for white dick.
White men impregnating foreign women are a good thing tho. With every mixed baby their country becomes a bit more civilized.

let me guess, all of those whores lives aboard?

Yeah I can see that, your daddy gave you good advice.

is that a Belgian convert?

It gets bigger when I pull on it

algecucks are the subhumans of arabs. No one like you, not even the fucking morrocans who usually love everything. You are barely above niggers genetically wise.

>That one guy with a dude on a leash
Absolute state of Muslim bois

Attached: Laughing.jpg (398x376, 37K)

that one girl*

why does this matter again? everybody knows bikes are dangerous and they like the danger. Same thing goes for alcohol and smoking, we know they are dangerous and bad for you, yet we enjoy the rush. KYS pussy.

Hmmm

based

Yes, good look, that goat was previously jewish.

Sometimes, I pull on it so hard, I rip the skin

Well, my daddy taught me a few things too, like how to not rip the skin by using someone else’s mouth, instead of your own hand.

Will you show me?

I’ll be right happy to.

1 in 5 in France are sandniggers. For the younger generation who actually use technology it’s about 1 in 3 are sandniggers. France is completing with Sweden to see who can become Europe’s first caliphate.