>Pres Trump welcomes Qatar Amir Sheikh Tamim 7/9/19
youtu.be/x8RsZLni39c
>NECDir Kudlow on FBN 7/9/19
youtu.be/VielEogVAZg
>NECDir Kudlow @CNBCCapitalExchange on Econ Growth 7/9/19
youtu.be/qHEhKGW9nsU

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: 1562882790182m.jpg (1024x683, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2cPmiQwXc4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

shills butthurt beyond belief

Attached: 1486122948509.jpg (680x454, 77K)

>Today is gonna be shills posting screencaps of their own posts
You've gotta be shitting me...
Those are all replies to MY POST when I broke the news that the citizenship question was getting dropped on the census, and everyone came and attacked me with the same bullshit replies (sources/fake news/proofs etc). The amount of fucking COPE is unbelievable, people twisting themselves into knots trying to spin defeats as victories. And all the while, attacking the messenger (me) instead of directing their ire at the people who dropped the ball HARD (Trump, Wilbur Ross).

Attached: Cope.jpg (1550x219, 49K)

Inb4 Ching Chong shill

>Japs aren't white

Attached: 070319135621.jpg (2048x1618, 295K)

who hurt you?

>no question added
>no no, the shills are butthurt
Come on user

>muh courts
You’ve already lost if you use this argument.

Attached: A2F06426-55DF-4A82-9EEA-F6E76129881A.jpg (309x270, 10K)

NSA will be sharing info now on if they are illegal

BASED GORKA

Attached: 0C0FEDFA-AA69-4BCA-B92A-30D0DD8DC0C3.jpg (1242x1024, 375K)

Shills are losing on the illegal immigrant question, the amount of COPE they are going through is insane.

>who hurt you?
His dog

NO CITIZENSHIP QUESTION
NO DEPORTATION RAIDS
KEKEKEKEKEK

T R U M P
R
U
M
P

C U C K S
U
C
K
S

A G A I N
G
A
I
N

WEW
FUCKING
LADS

NO BRAKES ON THE C U C K TRAIN

C H O O
H
O
O

Roberts needs to go more than RBG does.

>adding the question is the only way we win
Did you not watch the fucking meeting?

>chink leaf is losing his mind

Attached: 1511244799065.jpg (484x366, 21K)

>because they think they can get to me by hurting the people that I love and that we take care of
>and it had no impact
what did he mean by this?

>No question added
>Just using all of the data the Dems have personally collected on illegals to count them and distinguish them from actual citizens anyway
It’s a win.

Attached: CA3E92A0-23BE-4ACB-B95B-3278EE8CD3CE.jpg (1024x576, 73K)

Yes, is that hard for yellow fever retards to understand?

Gorka is an honorary tree.

Attached: forest.jpg (640x480, 36K)

He's not even full chink. He's half jew, and will blather about how the Holohoax actually happened.

Attached: kh__xemnas_by_mathiaarkoniel_dvx94c-pre.jpg (774x1032, 126K)

How are they losing when no question is being added to the census itself?

Attached: 1557714412363.jpg (892x1024, 154K)

Shills have lost it

This is the best fucking thing to happen, now just to hope Ice can use it, at least cali will lose even more reps after getting BTFO with the gerrymandering case

>didn't even body slam the punk whorenalist
Lame.

Seb is a big dude ....real big

wondered what was going on.

Attached: AWOO_Hmmm2.gif (630x592, 97K)

SHUT UP SHILL, ONLY NAZIS WANTED THE CITIZENSHIP QUESTION
APPORTIONMENT DOESN'T MATTER
DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH

Attached: _20190702_171033.jpg (577x161, 28K)

How much do they pay you to be like this?

Damn he was going to give that faggot the mitts lol

Do you understand how much power this will give Trump? All the housing, welfare, where they live. Trump can burn it all to the ground with this information.

It’s isnt about the question itself, it’s about counting the number of illegals. The executive order will be more effective than a simple question that can be lied on.

Yes, and let me ask you something, what would all this data achieve? They will collect all of this supposed data on non citizens and possible citizens, then what?

Trump is using every federal agency to compile a list of illegal immigrants.
Shills are desperately trying to larp it off as a win for them.

Attached: 1508790537494.png (371x532, 281K)

>Roberts needs to go more than RBG does.
Yes, he does and the fact he **NEEDS** means he won't. He truly considers himself the saviour of the left and he is, more so that any of the leftist justices

There was a good post last thread explaining it.

>How are they losing when no question is being added to the census itself?

Because they are using other data that is far more accurate and adding it to final counts...in essence they are now attempting to approximate the number of illegals now...think about it for a few days.

Who does /ptg/ want for 2024?
I'd like to see some explicitly pro-white candidates

>implying Trump 2024

anyone who thinks for one second that a court will allow data collected outside the scope of the census to be used in apportionment is an idiot

Adjusting the # of reps, for one...

Unfortunately it looks like it will be Biden vs Trump in the general. How boring.

(South Carolina nigs are going for Biden.)

All countries that have the citizen question on the census still do not know accurately how many illegals are in their country. Ppl move houses, ppl lie on the census, the census only is every 10 years. Having up to date information available at the touch of a button is how it is done. The census is actually an archaic system, it is done really for optics reasons.

isnt the fbi, doj, dhs etc part of the resistance against trump?

>nice republic you've got there

Attached: dipshit.jpg (594x396, 60K)

>option C: tell court to blow it out their ass

>use EO to count illegals
>conduct census without citizenship question
>subtract number of know illegals from census number to get correct population
>states like California lose congressional representation and electoral votes that they shouldn’t have had in the first place

I wish I got paid to BTFO you low T cucks, user.
I'm just an uncucked former /ptg/ regular.

Attached: _20190702_182234.jpg (561x503, 116K)

And now they can compile all relevant information about illegals and give it to ICE.

And this is why the cenus would have mattered more you brainlet, the illeglas would have not answered it for them being in fear of being deported, amd it is a federal crime to lie on a census, either way, the census would have been better for the congressional representation argument

Just like how Trump will never ever build that wall, right?
Cry, cry, cry.

Attached: 1487370966960.jpg (960x463, 56K)

Attached: E0D6900F-93DA-4045-97FE-5E6CFC832AD5.jpg (780x438, 45K)

you're a retarded nigger

Dilbert-man scores yet again

Attached: 1562884458.png (615x810, 358K)

This. The fact that the judges decided to delay this crap for as long as possible isnt in his control so he did what he could do in his power.

Barr said they're using it for apportionment. States with a bunch of illegals are set to lose House seats in favor of other, redder states. This basically sews up the 2022 midterms assuming Trump wins 2020.

Absolutely. Barr said it's "up for dispute", which is code for "we know they won't accept it, but we'll act like its possible to fool the rubes"

Tucker Carlson

>semantics

The Democrats have many weakness. Let's exploit this one!

Attached: liberal rage.jpg (429x742, 83K)

Fuck off, Eva.

>s-sorry boss
how badly did wilbur fuck this up, scale 1-10?

Attached: wilbur.jpg (263x192, 6K)

You think he actually would, I doubt it, but we’ll see.

You know what they say. Kill traitors before enemies, Jimjam. If only he could have another seizure for good.

Attached: Roman_Combat_Ready_Cards_01.jpg (900x1200, 239K)

We only wanted the data, we never wanted to scare illegals from taking the census. We need their information so we are getting the info a different way.

Explain the EO to a brainlet. Are we still in the game?

Attached: BC3ED568-E48D-4621-8C3D-9D769D68F2F0.jpg (692x800, 73K)

i'll believe it when i see it.
>inb4 king hawaiian judge blocks you from using the "illegally collected data" to subtract from the census
oh well, have to listen to the courts always.

Whens the last time a media figure like that ran for President?

I’m a former Obama supporter. Want to be friends?

So will the results of the EO be added onto the census? That seems to be what Barr and Trump said

nah, President Hawaii judge will stop that, and we won't get a SCOTUS ruling until 2021 on it

If illegals cared about breaking the law then they wouldn’t be here in the first place

Shills eternally BTFO forever and ever
3 week no shower stinky smelly stankyleg no toothbrush poopoopeepee breath shills will never recover

Attached: image.jpg (300x250, 10K)

This.

Attached: 1562806498314.jpg (745x1024, 443K)

It won't matter once the EO goes through.

Got a purge last thread! Need a few more posts!

I'm confused, last I heard the supreme court ruled in favor of trump, with the caveat that they were waiting for a reason for putting the citizenship question on the census, which seems pretty obvious, to know how many proper citizens we have or some variation of that, yet here trump is having to go around the census for some reason. What did I miss?

im hoping for biden touching commercials with this as the music
youtube.com/watch?v=2cPmiQwXc4U

Census carried out every 10 years, not even accurate information as ppl move around & the wrong information is collected. All data now available & can be pooled together at anytime & congressional seats are every 2 years, the data will be so accurate the correct number will be allocated when redistricting & allocating seats.

This. Also you can thank California for making this easier

Trump is posturing to pretend like he won. He lost. We aren't in the game.

>I'd like to see some explicitly pro-white candidates
Tough condition right there. With regards to immigration ironically the Cuban.Canadian rodent is the strongest of the candidates that can actually win the election.
I am at a loss tho, I cannot think of a single mainstream politician that would come even close to Trump

Roberts is an asshole.

It's the equivalent of the argument
>b-but it's just a fence!!!!!!!!!

The shills are technically right in that the question may not be on the 2020 census form. But the intent for all of this is counting illegals in the country and slapping people in the face with the fact that there are probably north of 20million illegals here today.

The net effect (as described) is to force data sharing to determine agencies which are used in the 2020 census to count illegals vs citizens. The data will be used for the census, and hence may be used for apportionment, etc. and possibly law enforcement.

Attached: maga forever.gif (480x338, 2.73M)

Yes. Data will be used for distributing House seats so 2022 and 2024 just got a lot more winnable.

Because kikes are going to kike, it was deliberate not a fuck up.

Attached: LEAKED-Newsweek_s-recalled-Hillary-Clinton-_MADAM-PRESIDENT_-issue-1280x640.jpg (1280x640, 160K)

>an ignorant LEAF's opinions mattering
Want to know how I know you're an idiot?

Attached: Spy is angry.png (230x197, 70K)

Nah, that guy is an obnoxious twat in a completely different way to the few remaining non-shill Trumpcucks that post here.

If they use information that didn't come from the census, that is illegal. The census information is what is used to derive population, not supplemental shit from the outside. Holy fuck the ACLU would have a field day with that one once a democrat was incharge again.

>And this is why the cenus would have mattered more you brainlet

Attached: 1450750645983.png (527x409, 27K)

You also get an accurate count of how many illegals there are, and then you can turn around and say:
>Oh look, there are not 30 million illegals sucking up our money and resources, there is more like 100 million!

>b-but what if they lie on the census?
>N-NO! NOT AN EO!
We get it. You hate America. Now slither back to /Sandnigger General/, you pube headed semites.

I think the Ching Chong leaf got a ban lmao

It has been many years since someone has gotten in trouble for lying on the census. "It's illegal to lie" is not an argument; it's naivety.

>so he did what he could do in his power
CHECKS AND BALANCES NIGGER
WHAT IS THE CHECK ON JUDICIAL POWER?
IT HAS NO WAY TO ENFORCE IT'S RULINGS. IGNORING THEIR BULLSHIT IS THE WAY IT'S MEANT TO WORK

MODS = GODS

To be honest ppl opposing the citizen question argued that as well. So in a way they have no argument now to the EO.

Cope

Basically Roberts assfucked us by sending it back to a lower court where explaining a new reason would take too long and the libs win by default. This short circuits their tricks.