Aoc should pin ben against a locker and kiss him

aoc should pin ben against a locker and kiss him
do you guys think she could overpower him if she tried

Attached: shapiroaoc.jpg (1000x500, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jjhunt10/status/1149331587252797440?s=21
youtube.com/watch?v=1h5iv6sECGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This post makes me so fucking hot.

>ywn get sexually assaulted by AOC

>Tfw not sub-5'10
It fucking hurts Bros.

fucking retarded americans

Fuck off tranny. My dick actually still works, unlike yours.

Attached: danvers.jpg (1200x675, 56K)

both jews

Attached: aoc.jpg (2214x843, 458K)

Have you seen those teeth of hers? You would have no skin left on the lovestick after she got done. She's almost as bad as Micheal Obama.

Attached: IMG_badteeth.jpg (211x239, 9K)

Yep. He's a complete manlet.

Saikat Chakrabarti, chief of staff to Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has this to say on the Green New Deal: “Do you guys think of it as a climate thing?” Chakrabarti continued. “Because we really think of it as a how-do-you-change-the-entire-economy thing.”

twitter.com/jjhunt10/status/1149331587252797440?s=21

she should push him into a closet, fart and hold the door. i bet she could do it with one hand

>AOC
>American

No she just lives here.

A toddler could overpower Shapiro.

aoc is against muslims or fuck aoc

Manlets can beat the shit out of amazons.

Hot town, summer in the city
Under my tits feelin hot and gritty
I'm a Pootie poot.

Attached: putintits.jpg (590x332, 42K)

She should put on a SAW shotgun collar and debate anyone who disagrees with her in a moderated setting where she is executed for making shit up.

easily most retard thread of the month

i want to spill my beans in aoc's fish taco if you catch my drift

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 5K)

The muscle strength difference between men and women is so significant that even bagelcel couldn’t be forcefully kissed by AOC

Attached: 201FC529-EBD5-4049-9168-74B4CCCAE039.jpg (287x175, 9K)

No, manlets have the advantage of balls line of sight, so it’ll be easy to punch her in the balls if she tries something.

not her type, AOC boyfriend is nothing like Ben

>Chakrabarti
>poop person amirite?

she'd probably see him as a challenge though and want to dominate him to put him in his place
and ben wouldn't know what to do becauses hes never been in a physical confrontation so he'd just weakly resist and maybe let out some pathetic yelps

You mean the greatest thread.

You fucking faggot.

Go post your fanfic somewhere else

the bagelcel

> destined to be as famous as the supreme gentleman?

fuck off kike

dude she's just a regular girl, I don't think even believes half the shit her handlers make her spew

youtube.com/watch?v=1h5iv6sECGU

in that photo you can see she has hit the wall

it's sad really, nlike a lot of latinas she was cute well past 21, right up to 24/25 which is late for non-white women

but she is now early middle aged

Tbh she does seem like the type to take an innocent, virtuous, weak willed man like that. Decent headcanon.

Attached: c2b28bd6ce3ad070b725b4c1d6557d8c.jpg (435x582, 45K)

Ben is a wimpy dork. Anyone can overpower him

It can happen other ways. In high school I was at a party and I got shitfaced. The fat bitch whose house we were at suggested I go sleep it off in a room. I passed out on the floor. I half woke up and she was sucking my dick and told me to just go back to sleep. I passed out again and woke up and she was riding me. I put a stop to it and went downstairs. I know she told a lot of people because that is not the only party a less than attractive girl got me drunk and had sex with me.

Fat chicks are surprisingly rapey.

sorry, but AOC isn't only into white dudes, not disgusting kikes

WHALED dot com

My god. You were raped, bro. #metoo #mencanbevictimstoo #ibelievehim #menalsosuffer #speakup

what the fuck is wrong with the grammar on all of you? are you all 13 years old?

Oh I'm aware. So are tall skinny chicks with coke bottle glasses. After the second time though I learned not to accept any offer from a 5/10 or less of "why don't you go lie down in there" because back then it meant I was pretty much definitely going to get molested.

I never felt victimized, just kind of weirded out, though I always laughed about it later. I was only pissed off when she told everybody at her religious and it got out to my public high school because other uggos started always trying to get me drunk/to drink. It definitely became a pattern.

Obviously, the only question is will Shapiro bleed when she penetrates him or has he already been sullied?

Is she even strong enough to pick him up?

Yes you are correct he is a street shitting poop person.

he was raped by an old British guy live on tv a few weeks ago