Muslims in China being sent to concentration camps and their wives sold off to take Han cock to further their...

>Muslims in China being sent to concentration camps and their wives sold off to take Han cock to further their extermination
Based as fuck

Attached: intermarriage.webm (540x960, 2.72M)

Attached: dey be huwhite2.jpg (800x450, 178K)

god I want to sniff her ass

Based! Good! Fuck those muslims, theyre insane! They would choose god (allah is a bitch) over not being in a concentration camp

thats pretty boner inducing, i wanna fuck her in the ass

+ redpilled

I'm going to need some sauce for that, OP

This thread again? Jannies need to get rid of this spam

Attached: 1528430774512.jpg (1024x576, 66K)

You spelled beta wrong.

>to take Han cock
Han cock doesnt exist anymore, those are mutts of asia

Attached: 1555404976684.png (800x1672, 209K)

>when you contributed almost as extensively as possible to ensuring that atrocity propaganda is exclusively about white people and now nobody cares about Chang's literal genocide because there are kids in a fenced enclosure in America

Fuck China

Damn, I need me a nice arranged muslim qt. Im better looking than this schmuck, so they probably wont complain as much.

Fuck China.

Attached: 1545795621818.webm (224x400, 2.85M)

Attached: dasdfdsfs.png (588x966, 1.24M)

OK Rabbi, since you insist on dumping this JIDF hit piece I decided to investigate your claims. A cursory analysis of the claims made in your pic related is easily refuted by data and the fact that the Chinese have historically had a tendency to absorb and Sinicize their neighbors and invaders. The Mongols were a minority in both the Yuan and Qing dynasties, and never even had the numbers to pull off even 1/100th of the mutting that you allege happened.

The rest is covered by pic related. You really are corrosive and parasitic, destroying any history that even scares you into fathoming the false and paper thin origin story of your "Jewish" peoples.

Attached: Shill_Repellant_V1.png (1552x1740, 1.72M)

They're simply learning from the west's mistakes. All of this is on the hands of our leftists. If they didn't exploit the tolerance of whites to stab them in the back, perhaps the rest of the world would not see tolerance as weakness.

based and redpilled

just finished watching tons of 9/11 clips

Imagine the Smell of her naughty snatch.

Attached: photo.jpg (76x76, 4K)

You kinda wanna feel bad for her, then you realize she's a muzzie.

>Marrying off a 10/10 to a fucking downie
Top bantz from the CCP

>"After the fall of the Han dynasty, the northern half of China was repeatedly conquered by various foreign invaders for almost 300 years during a time of total chaos and suffering."

This is referring to:

"The Sixteen Kingdoms"
>The term Sixteen Kingdoms traditionally denotes the plethora of short-lived non-Chinese dynasties that from 303 came to rule the whole or parts of northern China. Many ethnic groups were involved, including ancestors of the Turks (such as the Xiongnu, possibly related to the Huns of late Roman history, and the Jie), the Mongolians (Xianbei), and the Tibetans (Di and Qiang).

"Northern Wei"
>Wei dynasty, Chinese in full (Pinyin) Bei Wei or (Wade-Giles romanization) Pei Wei, English Northern Wei, also called Tabgatch or (Pinyin) Tuoba, (386–534/535 ce), the longest-lived and most powerful of the northern Chinese dynasties that existed before the reunification of China under the Sui and Tang dynasties. The Wei dynasty was founded by Tabgatch (Tuoba) tribesmen who, like many of the nomads inhabiting the frontiers of northern China, were of uncertain origin. Their language was basically Turkic, and scholars presume that their ancestry can be traced to proto-Turkic, proto-Mongol, or Xiongnu peoples. In any case, the Tuoba were non-Han Chinese, and their conquests of the small, weak North China states in the late 4th century were clearly regarded as foreign invasions.
>By 439, the Bei Wei had secured their territories from attack and unified all of North China.

Source: Encyclopedia Britannica

Attached: 1544731746441.png (620x926, 94K)

There shouldn't be Mudslimes in China in the 1st place.

Goes for all other developed countries as well.

Love to see them on the other end, for a change. Based Chink insects know how to treat trash stuck back in the middle ages. I'd love to skullfuck and defile a hijabi.

>wet camel milk braaps

crazy how much peoples quality of lives can differ just based on the country they were born into

wh*tes are cucks
They worship roasties, they worship faggots
They'll fall for every gimmick on tv/media.
This goes without saying, they don't call them goyim for nothing.

Still they need to be put on blast, it's their faggotry that eventually spreads and corrupts other races/societies. They're so gay and henpecked they make laws to enforce their own degeneracy, they push their agendas everywhere and you then have to put these white ideas in check personally with the people around you (your own ppl).. by that point you're in a battle to keep your culture intact..
It's already too late

This is whiteness, it's delta/beta culture. It's Satans evil IRL

is china a real country bros? or are all countries just unbelievable these days

Attached: 1545733908173.webm (480x480, 2.86M)

tell us what barbaric conquered race you hail from

You expect low iq subhumans to know anything about china?

Attached: Uyghur.jpg (517x424, 61K)

I'm not a barbarian.. that would be you wh*toid

>20$ wallmart bubble maker in the middle of the room

the West gives China a lot of shit, but they are protecting their country from undesirables who will do nothing but destroy its economic integrity.

Are you a Nation of Islam nigger?

tell them to give up islam, then we will save them

You're a subhuman chink.

Attached: 1559410405561.jpg (848x960, 301K)

The Chinese are a race of mongrelized rape babies.

Attached: 1542583503840.jpg (800x1800, 278K)

in a sense japanese are also mutts
after all they are mixtures of northern ainyus
and oceanic ppl plus koreans

Disgusting.

They truly are soulless insectoids.

That's how 1% of the Uyghurs look like, why don't you post the real Uyghurs Ahmed

Attached: uyghur.jpg (620x387, 77K)

Nope.. but you are a fucking wh*te subterranean mole creature, this is evident.
You're a danger to day walking surface dwellers, you cave-beast

plus
>be pol
>genocide of race and culture is evil
>supports genocide of race and culture of others
>expects others to fight against genocide of their own race and culture
>be pol once again
>race-mixing is BAD for our race
>race-mixing is GOOD for other race
>expects others to not mix their genes with theirs
lulululul
t. non-partisan neutral guy

crazy how westerners can be so naive to that fact in a world where all the evidence you could possibly need is at your fingertips

>but they are protecting their country from undesirables

ie: wh*toids

The greatest evil known to mankind. Never trust them. Even toids don't trust themselves but can't admit they don't so they scape goat among their own race. One white blames another white.. but both are exactly the same

Attached: 5467654.png (191x195, 25K)

You're not even human at all.
You're some pale animal who is programmed to destroy the peoples of earth..

Including earth itself. You're the spawn of the devil.

So you are a nigger.

Good for the Chinese, fuck these pigskinned rats.
Hope they kill all of them or mix them out of existence.

>destroy the people of earth
oh please, if that was the goal you'd be dead a long time ago. especially given we invented nukes.

toids are degenerate mole rats who are allergic to the sun

>Can't afford a VPN
>Have to pretend to be Chinese via the commie LARPflag
embarrassing

Fuck you and Fuck China

>t. non-partisan neutral guy
No such thing when it comes to shit like that.

You can't do it, you try and try... and keep trying to this day.
The tides are turning vile maggot, your time is nigh

>thinks i'm gonna read copeposting from a subhuman
oh chang....

Communism isn't unique to China, you dumb fuck.
And I never claimed to be Chinese.
I just happen to think pigskins (even mutted up ones) are bad for any country.
And I wish the Chinese the best of luck removing them completely.

You're a cracker cuck who's wife fucks niggers

Damn she looks miserable.

I love how the bantz from shitskins still focus on the superiority of the white man, like how dangerous and destructive we are, it feels good to be held in such regard in the simple mind of an inferior being. It's like an insect complaining about "evil two legged gods" stepping on them

s e e t h i n g

based and checked. No rake for you today leaf

She shouldn't be though, that central Asian pig skin is marrying into the master race.
East Asians have higher IQ than Whites.

Chinks are genuinely vomit-inducing.

Attached: 1562880706719.jpg (640x938, 67K)

But you are dying out.
You are losing your technological advantage slowly but surely.

I'm not even completely white. And my wife knows if she glances at another guy her ass is grass. Why do you have such a complex about white people, nigger?

.. Oh Chang..

Your mutt genes aren't enough to make you human. You're a half toid, half chink

You're a canadian cracker.. what more can I say.

>be Jow Forums
>care about your own race
>don't care about anyone else's
It's that simple. We have our problems, they have theirs.

Maybe the Muslims should stop trying to invade the West and instead focus on China? But of course the Chinese won't put up with their shit so the Muslims are too scared to pull their shit over there.

>I'm not even completely white.

Of course you're not, you're a white abomination who needs Ancestry.com to find out what hole his wh*te ass crawled out of

Pretty much this.
Jow Forums should have no problem with these mutted up pig skins being removed.

crackers are a million times worse, they're a threat to everyone.
Chinks don't butt into other peoples cultures

Nope. Some Germans and Irish fucked and on the other side some Irish fucked some red savages. I'm the result. What race would you be, my wellspoken friend?

The chinks are integrating the uigurs into their country by making them eat pork and drink alcohol. That is based.

China is currently the most based nation on earth, and it hurts me terribly to say it.

A pale maggot is a pale maggot.

But the rest of you can't seem to pull off the whole "civilization" without us getting bored, coming to your countries, enslaving and butchering you until you're docile, fucking women, teaching you to behave like people, then leaving when we get bored.

On the one hand, soulless chinks, but on the other, primitive, fucked-up muslims. Tough call overall.

Attached: 33710.jpg (1425x1064, 137K)

Chinks are subhuman bugs.

Attached: 1532342635224.png (438x508, 285K)

China deserves to burn.

I know reading is hard for lower breeds, but race are you?

I would kill myself immediately if I looked like this

So true.

Can someone freaking give a source?

She looks like a typical wife who cries at a wedding.

How does this even happen? There's no way is this consensual.

At least their government is solving their own incel problem by marrying their male chinks to the female uigurs.
State-assigned wives. Truly, the communist party of China is the best.

China needs a thorough nuclear carpet-bombing.

Attached: 1353342823797-2.jpg (500x400, 145K)

Wow you sound triggered you dirty nigger

China has decided to use Muslim tactics against them. Which is fine because Muslims are animals.

It’s also funny to see whites being bastardized.

Attached: DAACAC11-65C0-43C6-AE46-73AB89E049BD.jpg (1024x1024, 196K)

At least he had the deceny to use a can. Crackheads in nyc will poo in the street like indians.

All hail the pig skin removing CCP!

holy fuck, you really like that webm don't you?

You're a mutted up creature that doesn't have enough normal blood to make you human.
You're a beast, a barbarian and will stay that way until your line is eradicated.

Just how it is

She's cute too. Would take her over a Western fatty.

This nog big mad

Attached: 14CBD1F7-6569-4236-85EA-E1596DAF8109.jpg (1200x800, 96K)

white populations are growing, TFRs are projected to go up, and the technology gap between the west and the rest is bigger than ever in history

all that's going on is a political contraction and ideological reorientation

Based China removing sub-vermin pig skins from their country.

What race are you? Why do you keep dodging the question? There's only one racial that does that.

Certain animals can only see in black and white.
The maggot creature known as the wh*te is a prime example of this

Yep, you're a kike.

Why does this freak get a qt3.14 Asian wife and I don’t?

Rest assured, it sure as hell isn't the same as what makes up the majority of this board