AMERICA LAST BILL PASSED THE HOUSE

America Last Bill HR 1044 has passed the house. 365-65 The bill now goes to the Senate. HR 1044 is contradictory to President Trump's campaign promises of putting America First and must be vetoed. #NoOn1044

twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1149061286707073025

Attached: trump largest numbers ever.png (800x800, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1149065960336138240?s=20
infowars.com/live-now-infowars-1776-worldwide-money-bomb/
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1044
indiatoday.in/world/story/us-house-passes-bill-removing-country-cap-on-issuing-green-cards-1566421-2019-07-11
sundayguardianlive.com/lifestyle/brain-drain-becoming-cause-concern-india
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: i am fucking white9.jpg (800x440, 174K)

america is fucked just like everyone else. everyone knows who's to blame but will not do anything because it's a clown world and everyone is a cuck.

Jim Jordan and Matt Gaetz voted yes. I dunno wtf is going on here but it's not good and not MAGA

>jim Jordan
>matt gaetz
>I don't know what's going on
What's going on is that you're still cheering for politicians thinking they're on your side
>but Jordan and Gaetz are so based!
No they're not. They're politicians.

Stop thinking that anyone in the Gov't is on your side

Link to those voting Yes twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1149065960336138240?s=20

infowars.com/live-now-infowars-1776-worldwide-money-bomb/

I just wanna see what the fuck the q and a was today

I don't cheer for anyone, mong. But these two have appeared countless times on tv saying emphatically that we must be america first. This is a huge deviation from their stated positions. Something's up with this.

Any chance turtleman even brings it up for a vote?

if this goes through due to Republican support and the lack of a presidential veto I am never voting for a Republican again, fuck them AND the Democrats, both the same damn thing at this point

Surprise surprise even the freedom cock ass of "tea party patriots" has turned out to be corporate stooges.
We're never going to vote our way out of this sadly.

Attached: sadhelper.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

The reps are the JV team to the dems. I hate those commie fucks but at least when a Dem says down with america by any means necessary they're not lying to you. Meanwhile Jordan and Gaetz and whoever those other 2 chucklefucks who already retired whisper in our ear how they love us and america first while doing the same damn thing as the democrats. If you should kill a traitor first Jimbo who's the traitor Omar who has always hated you or Matt your buddy and pal? In minecraft of course haha like saying that matters I'm sure I'm on a fucking list by now.

Attached: traitorsjimjam.jpg (1024x1018, 97K)

Can I get a QRD on the bill?

Oh no! The population will increase by 0.1 percent in a low-crime high-IQ net contributor demographic who represent just 1 percent of the population, exclusively in places that are too expensive and clownish to live any kind of desirable lifestyle! The horror!

Get a grip. Clearly it's preferable for Americans to occupy all these jobs, but it's hardly "America last" you histrionic faggot.

>both the same damn thing at this point
They've both been the same damn thing ever since the 1960's at least but now we're all starting to realize that

Attached: 1562871783483.jpg (1024x576, 26K)

>but they said they're America first!
You have to get close enough to plunge a knife in someone's back.
How do you think the deepstate fucked up trump from day 1? By having deepstate actors pretend to be on trump's side.

THERE ARE NO GOOD POLITICIANS.
NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM IS ON YOUR SIDE

>Bill HR 1044
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1044

US House passes bill removing cap on issuing green cards
Passed by the US House of Representatives, the Bill, on being signed into law, would considerably reduce the agonising wait for talented professionals from countries like India seeking permanent work and residency permits in the United States.

indiatoday.in/world/story/us-house-passes-bill-removing-country-cap-on-issuing-green-cards-1566421-2019-07-11

Indians are disgusting, barbaric and pedophilic. Fuck those brown shitbags.

Can I get a quick unbiased rundown of the bill?

Attached: 0cc.jpg (633x640, 50K)

Everywhere is going way way out of their way to not explain the bill but the title is
>Fairness for High-Skilled Immigrants Act of 2019
So I think it's Trump giving out double the number of H1B visas and they can all get paths to citizenship when they were guest workers but that's ok because "indians are based".
And people are made because the tea party supposedly our guy freedum cuckass all voted for it because they're traitor cowards. Not only will Trump sign it and is a failure on immigration but there's not a single one that is anti immigration.

Attached: poopooparklandpepe.jpg (369x371, 25K)

Why are shills raiding Jow Forums?? Is it to distract us from the president's win in the citizenship question?

>Muh shills
You’re like a broken record at this point

Yes people used to say Sessions was so great because Sessions was the first big republican to take Trumps side and then he turned out to be a piece of shit who Tucker Carlson to this day still defends which should speak volumes. I can't handle it anymore! I wonder how many hobos just became hobos to flee from society? I want to live in the woods but I never learned how.

Attached: picardenough.jpg (480x360, 21K)

>Posting about bills going through the senate on Jow Forums is now 'shilling'.

Name a topic that isn't shilling if that's what you call shilling?

It wasn't a win it was a fucking cuck out, you parscalestrategy shill.

Not sucking dolan dons shit out of his ass to save his bowel muscles work is now being a shill didn't you know?

Attached: migaposters.png (615x420, 53K)

>If you don't like shitskins on works visas then you're a shill

Yo guys. There aren't Indian lobbying organisations like AIPAC doing this shit. This is all you guys. Don't take out your anger on normie Indians because you gave them an opportunity for a better life.

This. People need to realize that voting is merely a reflection of the people who are already tired of shit. It never enacts actual change! The only way to enact change is to organize and do shit ourselves. This is America. If the representatives don't do what they've been hired to do, we flush them the fuck out and do it ourselves. Too many weak bitches expect the government to fix everything. They never will. YOU have to fix it.

WTFuck!!!!!!!! TRUMP??????

Who’s he representing???? USA???? Fuck!!!! Who needs living wages?

Attached: 74482242-F76D-49DD-9673-BAF0C384123D.gif (344x344, 2.9M)

What's the issue?
Are you admitting shitskins are better than you in every way?
This is like saying we need to ban guns because what if someone suicides with one

You're right.
People should be blaming the politicians who are voting this through.

Also, how true would you say this is?

sundayguardianlive.com/lifestyle/brain-drain-becoming-cause-concern-india

Do you think it's reasonable to expect people to 'compete' with the entire world, when logically you know there will always be people willing to do the job cheaper than you?

just five years ago hundreds of tea party groups comprising tens of thousands of tea party boomers would have called their congressman and put a stop to this
but not now
now zion don has it all under control
just sit back and watch him own the libs with this BASED and REDPILLED white genocide

NEVER Trust FOX News!!! They are NOT conservative!!! Only a few with little voice or power there that are good.

Attached: AA843D56-0715-4101-89BB-9ABE4268C17E.png (850x480, 397K)

Or to flood the labor market as a whole to make everyone jump at the chance for any job, even if the pay sucks, just because they need one and jobs are hard enough to get?

Indian hiring managers preferentially hire Indians in a way whites wouldn't do even if it was legal for them

>my skills are no better than 99% of the world, clearly I am owed a job because of my skin
.ogga booga give reparations bux for slavery

Sounds like Indians are the superior race then
They know how to win
Didn't you learn that from Trump yet?

you're plainly arguing in bad faith. no one is convinced by your low-iq snark, no matter how smart it makes you feel

I don't blame you people will always take what they can get it is on the giver to have the sense to say no I don't even blame anyone America is the hot woman in the room everyone wants some but America should say no so we're not a whore.

The plan is the same all over the West now. Flood the labor market so everyone is willing to lower their standards more and more.

Politicians actually like unemployment for this reason, because a big pool of people who are unemployed but want to work can also get shuffled into worse and worse jobs.

>just compete with the ENTIRE WORLD
>Someone from India will do it for half price? Just pull yourself up by your bootstraps!

Case in point ladies and gentlemen, here is an example of the TRUE American conservative :^)

Attached: SWEAT pledge.jpg (2048x1724, 355K)

How exactly? Donate to the shekel wall fund? That was a great idea but the courts have taken notice and shut them down now. How can we act when the courts say doing anything is illegal? I really want to know what I can do btw not trying to be an edgy boi.

Yep
If you have nothing more to offer than an indian, then you have no one to blame but yourself
You betray your color and laze about
You join the rest of those with ashen palor

Stop

What incentive does a country have to care about the growth of it's own people when it just can import high-skilled labor whenever it needs it? With a global labor pool corporations don't need to give two shits about their localities and thus allow them to rot.

>high-skilled
heh, right, "high-skilled"

When did jimmies father become a racist?

The problem is you kike vermin

That's "based capitalism" to this guy he just sees human beings as numbers on a spreadsheet these boomers are demons.
Back in their day they could buy a house off a high school graduate tier job in 5 years or a car in 2 and tell us we have it great in this economy where wages have been stagnant for almost 40 years while housing has gone up 100s of percent.

Attached: boomerwagesthenversusnow.jpg (1967x1564, 341K)

Oh man I used to have a whole collection of them that are gone now I wish I had the whole set there are at least 7 or 8 hilarious ones.

Everyone is a cuck and if anyone stands up, we just get our entire lives destroyed. All for asking a question or two.

definitely not maga. an undue vote of no confidence against american talent. we have plenty of talent here, and always have. i just can't wrap my head around why they want more indians and asians here. they're already flooding us out.

>just import people superior to the useless chaff that refuses to better themselves
This is the improvement
The carrot didn't work and you grew lazy
now here is the stick
No more government nannystate protections
So why arent you superior to an indian?
Are you just some bland mutt with no skills expecting to be owed a job like dad had?

The majority of people have 'nothing more to offer' then do they?
Again, these are normal jobs that most Americans could be doing, they're tech jobs not astrophysics.

That's why this is a bad thing. Because they're jobs they SHOULD be going to people already here instead of driving down wages to bring in people on the cheap from overseas.

Attached: WAGESLAVES 2.jpg (1024x768, 143K)

slave labor, racial preference from the increasingly highly-placed indians and chinese already in the companies, and good old white genocide

>>just import people superior to the useless chaff that refuses to better themselves

most of the people they import are indeed useless chaff

you have nothing to say and are simply shitting on the thread

>Nobody wants to work in a factory here work in an office instead
>they export the factory jobs
>Nobody wants to work in an office here work at a restaurant instead and serve the new people we bring in
>Bring in new brown overclass
I'm done. To the hateful boomer kike: because this was our country that we fought and died for. If Indians wanted a good country they would make a good one out of india but no instead they're going to come in here and crap in our streets and rivers and make this place as bad as there and because you are hateful that will make you happy because you don't hate americans for their sins but their virtues and you love to watch us suffer and die because watching us even exist is pain for you.

And yet still better than the people who complain
After all, the important demonstrated the actual skills needed for the job, hence having it
>should
>owed
Ah yes the words of the reparations demander
You are here as your own man
If you can't cut it, the welfare line is over there
2 years for free, then you enter workfare and will be assigned a job
jail is over that way, get in by robbing me now
3 hots and a cot, but no job prospects

>refuse to better themselves
You got it backwards, it's precisely because high-skilled labor is constantly imported that people have no incentive to improve themselves. It's much like food aid in Africa. People constantly complain that Africa isn't self-sufficient while pouring billions of food aid into it. Farmer entrepreneurs can't compete with free, so they don't bother. Thus, Africa remains permanently dependent on the aid of foreign countries.

Tell me, merit immigration isn't a new concept, so why hasn't American feasted on the fruits of your system? Why has it over the last few decades continued to deteriorate? Your system isn't some innovative social darwinian selection, it's national rot

I'm not a desperate third worlder willing to take small pay

No argument kike parasite

I am constantly trying to shoo my boss away because he is a workaholic and makes the place stressful but he loves being there so I lay off him it's his place. I literally without asking washed out a freezer full of rotten food for him today because he's an ok guy fuck you boomers know nothing about loyalty.

more toxic bullshit. are you going to stop? you're derailing the actual discussion, which is about a bill in congress that conservatives should be working to kill

Cheap labor and demographic replacement is just an added bonus.

Do you support open borders then?
After all, a border is just a barrier to the free market isn't it?

And we can't have that!

Sry not your fault just got butt hurt at your pic because bosses feel so under appreciated so often

We keep these shitholes shitholes forever when we poach their talent. Why would anyone in Botswana ever try and learn to be a doctor if some doctors without borders faggot is just going to swoop in and give free healthcare? And even if he gets a degree he's going to get poached modern by the modern day meat market to the west who always want more doctors it's sick.

And the work those foreigners do is going to be shittier than domestic labor. They’ll fuck up the order and the company will end up spending 3x what they would have just fixing the steaming pile of shit their foreign pets put together all because Sandra shekelberg saw $5 an hour to hire an Indian vs $15 for an American. A rotten bunch of crooks those shitbags are and the sooner their shitty companies fail the better

so is he gonna veto it?

tbqh we should save him the trouble by all calling our senators

Actually its been falling off in Africa because they learned to stand on their own
Doesn't get talked about for the same reason the fact they get mall shootings in large scale nes ignores that you need a lot of work to have what Detroit the continent can't
and thus you do nothing and can join the others howling about being owed
>please kill something that has no impact on people with skill and only serves to show who is chaff
Delusion is a pwerful thing
breaking it is for the better
You have nothing to lose from this so long as you are actually better than a polisci student
You took the stem skills after all?
Got your practicing liscence?
You know we dont accept such foreign pieces of paper
Wrks quite well
You ever seen how big the visa free zone is with the US?

Best time in the world was when the Brits had an open borders agreement with the world and promptly civilized it
Worst time was when the francogermans came in and ruined it

Attached: OConnell-ODA-share-of-GNI-edited4.png (732x549, 31K)

my senator is a conniving jew so i don't know how far i'd get barking up that tree

>been getting pineapple fucked for decades but this is the last straw.

W
E
W
Lad

>Wrks quite well
The Koch's agree with you.
They love all that cheap work coming in from Mexico.

Because $$$ is more important than anything right?
Who cares about culture, demographics, crime, services getting strained by the sheer numbers of people.

All that matters is big business making $! :^)

>save him the trouble

That is his job

Based. Economy > Blood and soil

He hasn't vetoed anything yet. The best time to veto was back in 2017 when the recucklican congress and senate BOTH sent him a fucking spending bill with no wall $ and he ate it like a bitch. I keep wanting to believe and he keeps building my hope up only to shatter them again at least when I knew Obama was a pos I never looked back Golan Heights Don keeps fooling me somehow.

Okay. What the fuck do you expect, blurting out things no one can influence? Go phone Trump himself, dammit.

it works best when you get a few thousand people in different states to do it to their republican senators. they get scared about primary challenges and usually table the bill for a while
really nice subversion but my point stands - you're essentially off-topic in this thread. if you want to talk about the social necessity of imported workers, you should start your own thread. this thread is about the bill in congress.

Plz explain more pol always casts the continentals as poor sad victims of those evil anglo pirates and I've largely come to accept that as fact because the main stream lies about so many other things even historically.

>call senator
>get put on state wide fusion center list of trouble makers and dissidents
Whenever you're dealing with the government I no larp would suggest you ask yourself "what would a chinese citizen say or do who's not trying to die"?

the chinese are bug people and i'll not follow their example of civic indifference.

calling congress does more good, it only takes a few hundred or thousand to force their hand. on the other hand the white house rarely responds to anything less than a substantial public outcry
people have been talking about these lists since 9/11 but i'm definitely on all of them and haven't yet experienced any related consequences

15 posts bitching and you dont even want anons to tell their senators to vote no. Wtf? Just piss off to a blacked thread then.

Wait, are you saying that a politician lied? Alert the media

Yep
You could have been there with them if you went and actually took the steps
As the bible says, there shall always be poor
You have noone to blame, not even yourself

Functionally the US is a franco german mixture not an english one
We were mostly settled by german groups when started, hence the large scale things like the pensylvania deustch, german being the most spoken tongue
French freed us, we bought half the continent from them, they settled the rest and helped work our ideals out
The issue with this is its rather the same as the whole
>we're white
thing you get off Argentina, a complete misrerpresentation based off some select historical bit that doesnt apply to anymore than asmall section
Feel free to complain, I am pointing the bill is good, as it does nothing
Trump has greatly improved the economy, that you failed to improve along with it is most definitely a you problem
oh you're on four of them
foreign nationals contact
subversive and radicals connections
access to distro f statements
avaiblility for selective service

Fuck off

>Unironically shilling for globalism
>Unironically being happy as America becomes a coast to coast sweatshop

Attached: wageslaves 3.png (960x720, 612K)

>he thinks that he needs to be cared for as a snowflake
Feel free to start your own business
Self employment is easier than ever

You have already said you have no problem with

cheap work coming in from Mexico.

Because $$$ is more important than anything right?
Who cares about culture, demographics, crime, services getting strained by the sheer numbers of people.

You said that's fine.
That means you are fine with all the suffering of American citizens that has come from these things.

Therefore I declare your opinions worthless.

ah how cute
>memeflag
Ah but no, it is your opinion that is worthless
Even a canadian has pride in their country

he's just here to subvert the thread
this is the kind of thread that could turn into real, concrete action - getting a few thousand conservatives to call their senator is hardly difficult, it happened dozens of times in the obama administration
that's why he's here to tell us we should all feel like shit and do nothing

Congress is Israeli occupied territory

the last bill was the one where Americans couldn't boycott the actions of another nation
Israel
that should have been enough to remove all legitimacy from this entire fucking clown show
they couldn't agree to fund the government. first order of business after the new year? fund the government? oh no no no. we have to make sure people get punished for boycotting another country

Oh yes tottally, a few thousand voices over a few million in cash
truly your votes matter after all since you choice these men
otherwise you've already demonstrated your ardent lack of power

>replace your people with the third world for cheap labor.
>if you dont like it, it's clear you have an inferiority complex.
>the ability to produce money is the only thing we should look for in a person.
>nationalism bad.
>GDP is god. All hail the GDP.
I've heard these (((arguments))) befor.......

Attached: 1562822077573.gif (220x220, 306K)

Trump has done the best for the economy
You are the only one lacking any skills better than a pajeet
Why do you refuse to improve yourself and demand nany statism instead?
Dieversity takes care of anyone seeking to replace Americans wholesale

Then boycott the courts. Show up with pitchforks and torches instead of getting fucked. Organize, protest, storm the buildings, let them know who elected them and who isn't taking their shit anymore. Fuck man people themselves went to patrol the border, people built part of the fucking wall, people crowd funded after funding got withheld. We can do this if we only say enough and take control over our own country.

seconded.

You mean actually being active and improving things instead of demanding the government do it?
How odd that actually works
So bizzarre