Area 51 raid

So What do you all think is going to happen with the area 51 "raid" cuz im outa ideas

Attached: b49333c8a63f0b6acd0f50cc8f8642db.png (251x301, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

science.howstuffworks.com/space/aliens-ufos/area-513.htm
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3832708/Get-f-outta-Mysterious-armed-men-camouflage-stop-adventure-bikers-secret-gate-Area-51.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm guessing it'll play out something like this, assuming they actually do have atleast 100,000 show up:

>storm the base
>very cheap barbed wire wall is already set up strategically to protect important buildings
>"what now guys"
>they sit around and chant for a couple hours while they get arrested or pelted with rubber bullets

Why no one ever brings wire cutters to these "rallies"?

Lmao 0% chance they even get 100 people close to area 51. Such a remote location, they will start setting up road blocks and check points to divert in every surrounding town if they have to and feel like any amount of people are starting to migrate and gather.

anyone thinking the govt would shoot hundreds of their own people over a demobilized air force base are delusional

they'd bring in the national guard and secure the perimeter and close off the roads.

i doubt any real work on classified research is done there anymore given that every chink spy on earth knows exactly where it is now.

The real black projects are in area 52
Area 51 is low level

Nothing will happen. You really think all of the poor, plebeian social media faggots who signed up to go can afford to first get to Nevada and then subsequently drive out to Area 51?

Yeah fucking right.

Attached: Nod_Recon_Bike_-_Ingame.png (339x241, 94K)

If these people actually believe that Nellis doesn't have an active duty contingent, millions of zip ties, and large hangars and megaphones for their torture....shhhhhh! Stupid is a beautiful thing.

>0% chance
They'll have a chance if they Naruto run.

They’ve already moved everything interesting area 52

it's pretty easy to get in. you just have to go from building to building up the northwest side of town toward the front gate.

Attached: boomers.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

Is that where S4 is at?

>So What do you all think is going to happen with the area 51 "raid"
Nothing

Attached: 1558127073858.jpg (904x735, 78K)

they have a couple months to realize how stupid that really is

theyll let them in, theyll find nothing

>demobilized air force base
wew

Less than 1,000 people will show up and they'll all be too scared to go through with it.

After the Rosswell incident everything classified was moved out of area 51, every door, every passageway, every scret area was blocked away behind up to 20 feet of concrete and new walls raised in front of those blocks to keep any possible people from going "Uhmmm... looks like there's a door in this wall and it was sealed."
Sure, area 51 has a contingent of troops stationed there and they keep up the charade of super secret stuff from time to time but there's nothing there, literally nothing.

I promise you whatever is happening at Area 51 today is boring as fuck, it's most likely a storage facility at this point

Anything that is vitally important to national security is kept underground.

it is all a psyop to distract the public from the Epstein case... ayyys will get all the attention. it is so fucking obvious

Attached: 1543275882807.jpg (1197x1133, 195K)

No way... you telling me the US gov would really mow down 1000 protesters?

Attached: xi.jpg (420x420, 38K)

they wouldn't

huh
explains all the massive digs going on at the base. look. south west end of the runway. see the conveyor belts hauling dirt out the mtn?
it is geographically isolated and the airforce keeps purchasing more and more land around it. adding more and more surface structures. but they dont do anything there now. sorry dude but just because people know about dont mean its unused.

This. These millenial faggots can't backup anything they say, are compulsive pathological liars, attention starved, and have no money

Kek.

No, S4 is in Area 51 in the underground facility.

First of all they're going to all die, and second of all the Military will move any sort of "secret" technology to Area 52, you're all schizos that are getting yourself killed. Have fun.

Nobody is going to show up because people are chickenshit, but the funny part is that if 100K+ people really did show up with gas masks to protect from the tear gas ahead of time, then nothing would happen to them. I genuinely dont think the government would massacre or injure that many of our own citizens, especially given the kind of damage that could spell for GDP, tax collection, repayment of existing debts, etc. For instance if a bunch of zoomer/millenials unironically did this and got killed, the banks and Sallie Mae are going to be livid with the government. Then there'd be the fallout from such a massacre being plastered all over social media.
Luckily for the guys in charge, most people have enough fear and individual common sense to make them incapable of realizing the unthinkable clown shit they can get away with in large numbers.

Attached: 75D03657601B4F98B0698C586EC86328.jpg (2190x2939, 460K)

No, people will show up.
It's just when they raid, and make it though their wont be anything there, and it will all be moved to another location.

I don't see the point. I'd love to see it, but, I don't think you're going to find anything.

All of them are going to be used as test subjects for the new railgun weapons

dont fucking mass (You) me, faggot

Fuck off nigger, I told you the truth.

Lol they’ll all be evaporated before they even get close

a bunch of larping faggot losers are gonna larp. nothing more.

If any civilians get killed they will be seen as martyrs, it will stir up controversy and then that will give cause for more to do the same thing in protest. If alot get killed then it will probably cause a civil war.

Theoretically, if Area 51 had actually interesting stuff in it and the government kills people for trying to get inside, then I’m sure that it would be covered up. There’s now way the government would make that dumb a mistake.

they're going to get mowed down by miniguns

Okay, so let's say they, by some miracle, manage to assemble enough people and actually reach the hangars. Then what?

If you retards actually storm area 51 they'll hit you with the directed energy weapons. Or they'll just use teargas to make you disperse.

>You claim the military will use "secret" technology
>We're the schizos

....ok

have sex

If enough people do it, it will be heavily observed and live streamed. they might be able to jam their shit but if that happens and people go missing then it will stir up more controversy anyway.

If they're not gonna use lethals on an army of violent refugees storming the southern border pelting them with rocks then they're not gonna use lethals on a bunch of Naruto running zoomer citizens

>mass orgy of 100k people on the area 51 base
The absolute state of western society

A week before the date of the event, the government, military etc will issue a Stern Warning(tm) to anyone who participates. Maybe 50 people show up outside the wire and take pictures of the sign that says 'No Photography".

storming a military installation isnt smart. Air Force Security Forces will go lethal if there isnt an obvious attempt to turn around.

>Schizo by running to your collective suicide that wont be covered by the media
>Not denying what the Military does.

But either way, it will all be moved off site before you get there. LOL

Alternatively, the military is given stand-down orders and 10,000 neckbeards storm the gates, of which 20 actually have the physical fitness to make it to any of the buildings, leaving a hellscape of burst aortas and sand-mired mobility scooters behind them. Survivors are given rides on a ufo and play laser tag with actual lasers.

level 100 polititroll

Attached: 1554478315846.jpg (1659x2560, 293K)

because they keep storing more shit inside of it. it's a storage facility

You mean a private security spook force contractor company filled with spec op veterans with even more leeway than chairforce security.

they still fly secret squirrel done proto types and stuff. All the real shit is underground though I agree. Also it is a major transit hub for the other dumbs etc.

sure bud. All gate contractors at normal bases are fucking glorified security guards, A51 is more than likely all military guards.

they’ll be fine. there are too many boomers posting here

nothing will happen, nigger.

Because when trying to infiltrate a top secret Gov’t facility it’s always a good idea to post it to social media and amplify it by constantly bringing it up. There is zero percent chance of this happening and if it somehow did happen, there is zero percent chance the Gov’t would be all “ahh shucks” and not relocate anything remotely close to classified with this many months notice

It's 26 miles from the perimeter to the actual base/ buildings and that area is probably littered with mines and snipers.

I’ll give a bunch of e thots and Instagram cucks the benefit of the doubt. The number right now is like 380,000. I’ll assume maybe 150,000 live within a 16 hour drive and will sleep in tents or whatever. At this point the US military is already locked and loaded with a professional strategic plan to contain the swarm. Now, let’s say no one pussied out and they went in their with the balls and tits out, ready to kill for some aliens. During the first wave of attacks, I bet at least 10,000 would die, 9,500 civilians and 500 military just because the military didn’t actually take it seriously. I’m sure at this point it would be a major disaster that no one would have any clue what to do. The base would totally be emptied of classified projects well before the raid anyway. I’m sure the generals and president would call all remaining soldiers to surrender and evacuate. So overall, the raiders would “accomplish” the task but find nothing of substance. The military and government would be in the biggest PR disaster in world history. Billions of dollars would be lost. Hundreds of arrests, dozens executed for treason.

Dude Nevada and the entire area around has the population of like 1 person per square mile, meaning most of the area has no one. So few people live there its honestly not feasible to believe half of any of the people saying they’re going live that close. The us population only exists on the coasts in any meaningful density.

>be mainstream media
>push UFOS R REAL GUISE
>social media hivemind bites
>let's swarm the government because AYYS R REAL GUISE
>LEEEEROOOOOY.mp4
>no guards
>nerd with lanyard opens the base
>normalfags get an eyeful of pic related

Attached: moist.jpg (1280x759, 281K)

science.howstuffworks.com/space/aliens-ufos/area-513.htm
It is own and operated by a private company.

If enough people were to take part, it would work.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3832708/Get-f-outta-Mysterious-armed-men-camouflage-stop-adventure-bikers-secret-gate-Area-51.html
I doubt these guys are USAF. I was a bit sarcastic with the specop vet part though.

I just wanna see a bunch of weebs get turned into red mist by the miniguns

Attached: 95C748CD-F9B7-475C-B0D5-95E34F7362DA.jpg (1125x813, 152K)

Those guys are gonna storm that place and drag that little green space nigger out by his feet!

If immigrants can storm the border neets should be allowed to storm area 51.

noted. Im 60/40 on contractor vs military now. Its just no one can talk about it or report if they worked there. Either way, if these retards actually breach a perimeter of US installation, especially the most top secret one, these idiots will be killed.

there's probably nothing important at Area 51 anymore; any high tech or alien tech is located some where else

Probably nothing
(no one shows or they get scared and pussy out)
but if something does happen maybe Some good entertainment at the very least

Lol good one, Raymond.

i hope they all get let in and a full tour of the entire base.

Attached: olbill.jpg (1410x1021, 291K)

>So What do you all think is going to happen with the area 51 "raid" cuz im outa ideas
if some finally reach it there will be abandoned installation everywhere and they will probably get radiated and end up shot or in prison
but most probably they will all get rounded up long before they can try it or you know just never try it because they're all morbidly obese larper

i mean if they goes an hundred thousand like they want they certainly not gonna shoot that amount of peoples it's kinda really bad optic
they just gonna make them shit themselves with micro wave weapon or round them up as they arrive and return them
let's be honest it's not gonna happen as much as I would love it

Everyone should just raid Epstein's Island temple instead

nothing. nothing ever happens

Attached: 1500261697896.jpg (640x550, 59K)

optics? one spray of a minigun over their heads will have 99% of these idiots about facing

if they do kill people, so what? They tried to overrun a military base.

>They tried to overrun a military base.
Not like they don't have the crowd control technology to impair that many peoples to begin with anyway. I think they try to force a public discussion about the Area more than doing a real life event, it's more to create hype and gather attention.

reminds me of hwndu

Lots of neckbeards going to get their ass beaten.
>lets storm a military base
>what could go wrong
With some luck couple of them will be shot.

It's an utterly retarded idea and a complete waste of time. If these people actually wanted to make a difference, they could storm pedo island or any of said pedos houses instead. What will happen is they'll show up and all the glowies will use pic related.

Attached: microwave_weapon.jpg (800x708, 289K)

thousands of people always click “going” for those meme events on facebook. at most gonna be a few dozen people show up, go right up to the perimeter signs, take pictures of the deadly force authorized shit to look badass on instabook then shit their pants when a larger than normal contingent of camo dudes show up.
maybe even a couple superautists will cross the boundary but will be bod the heroin just hit me i don’t feel like finishing this post

What kind of braindead idiot thinks its ok to storm into a military base?

Sad thing is you're probably not even bullshitting about the heroin.

Attached: 1539029867708.jpg (203x224, 15K)

Bunch of dumbasses are going to trip over rocks after they start running for their lives when they should have done this during day. What the hell are they going to see there at night? 'll tell you what, Bloody knees and lots of tears.

If they succeed: kek
if they fail and are mowed down: kek
I win either way.

The gun trees will get them before any of the base personnel have to even respond.