Attached: file.png (954x808, 897K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V-dqoEyYXx4
bitchute.com/video/TKbkXiwa3Hhl/
youtu.be/0vh0AklSXkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: file.png (1470x1500, 602K)

Attached: file.png (980x450, 105K)

Attached: 1562712046268.png (1118x1348, 945K)

Doesn't matter
Nothing will happen
Bread and circus
Smoke and mirrors

Attached: file.png (976x1108, 482K)

Attached: D_O9QaJU0AInuUm.jpg (963x1199, 170K)

Attached: D_O9QaJVUAEWhYD.jpg (927x1200, 110K)

Attached: file.png (978x1082, 673K)

bump

It'll be funny to hear Acosta tell the House Dems that he was ordered to back off because Epstein was Mossad.

I'm a Democrat. No I'm not. Trump just got as much underage pussy as Bill.

this

Attached: 1561411215313m.jpg (1024x608, 108K)

>we need all the info so we can destroy the case and intimidate witnesses

The US Congress is a pile of shit that doesn't deserve anything.

bingo

it's all kabuki

You really think we're going to hear that?

(((Steve Cohen)))
(((David Ciccilline)))
(((Ted Deutsch)))
(((Jerrold Nadler)))
Ted Lieu - Faggot Pedo

Attached: Kikess.png (1798x1510, 1.15M)

Acosta already previously said he was approach and told to back off because of Epstein's ties to intel agencies.

Attached: Jews on suicide watch.png (982x862, 515K)

>hire an Epstein associate
>dems now bringing media attention to Epstein and relevant persons
Nice.

i guess those names are not being blackmailed, otherwise they wouldn't be exposing themselves

quite the opposite...

6d checkers MIGApede

why would they be exposing themselves then? surely it would be in their best interest to hush this thing down.

They have no options meme flag. COPE.

Think of the timing. Epstein back in spotlight right before 2020 election. Shit is going down.

will they be briefed on his egg-shaped penis?

Attached: humpty.png (703x563, 478K)

Sauce

>when the DNST3 takes hold

Attached: gmagik-15.gif (229x229, 706K)

>Sir is it true you have an egg shaped penis?
youtube.com/watch?v=V-dqoEyYXx4

don't need to cope, all of them should go to jail, i'm just trying to understand why would they need to poke this nest. what does it matter to them what Acosta did back then? why are they suddenly interested in Epstein?

though to be fair, he refused to answer the question so
>alleged egg-shaped penis

Really bad optics. Congress doesn't "dig" into a common criminal case, not yet prosecuted. What are they thinking?

Their Jewish minds are breaking down...

think about it, what's worse than being blackmailed?

Why did Trump choose Acosta? Why not anyone else?

the question is can we get the crazies to call for the blood of all of epsteins friends in hopes of getting Trump?

Because he's a prime witness

They are just trying to associate Epstein with Republicans. I can't imagine anyone falling for it, but TDS is real and widespread.

No, but I wouldn't rule out Acosta revealing the order to 'back off' of Epstein came from then-FBI Director Mueller.

And then the fun begins.

Yes

Attached: file.png (990x690, 143K)

Being able to read between the lines is a valuable skill in this world.

Attached: 1562185852545.png (890x876, 469K)

the left for the last three years:
>thing happens
>blame drump
>oh shit truth is coming out
>double down on blaming drump
>truth is too apparent to ignore and the left looks nuts now
>change the subject to next thing

Attached: 1547091293795.gif (171x172, 962K)

suicided? so basically it's who jews who faster gets to live?

Why are they only mentioning the girls, when we know children of both genders were trafficked? Or is that just not "verified" yet?

Too bad no one will pay me for it, but it's enough to see some of the show

>optics
There's that word again. Seen it 100 times today, 0 yesterday, and guessing 0 tomorrow.

It's a doggy dog world

boys are gonna be used as another, separate bombshell

All of my life I have heard the expression shitting bricks and it wasn't until this very moment that it occurred to me how very painful that would be.

Attached: 1562604698703.jpg (244x255, 18K)

they are going after a christian

we need to focus their attention onto podesta

>spinning this hard
Lol trumps fuckin done kid

James Comey's daughter has already destroyed all of the evidence. It's over. Happening canceled. You really thought the deep state would allow itself to be destroyed?

I wonder if they will ever discuss just how young these victims could have been. The full details need to be shared with the normies. Only through explicit detail, can everyone finally wake up to this shit.

Attached: zca.png (720x613, 413K)

So when is the briefing?

>Ted Lieu - Faggot Pedo
In Ted's defense, he is also a retarded adult who can care for himself with limited supervision.

Attached: 517468792038690342.jpg (801x534, 34K)

I don't know, but my guess is there are more than a few people digging through Berman's past with a fucking fine tooth comb. I literally wouldn't want to be him or anyone close to him right now. Those CDs...
Think about it: so he's got videos of all kinds of powerful people fucking girls. But you can't identify any of the girls, so you can't say oh, this person was under age and prosecute or put the thumbscrews to the blackmailee. No potential blackmailee is going to just spontaneously come in and say, oh yeah, "that bastard set me up with a 17 year old and video taped it, then blackmailed me into X." It could get ugly.

>allow it to happen
Deep state is not an all powerful entity, they're still human and they still make mistakes.

yes i'm afraid the masses have been too brainwashed for anything else to break through

Didn’t this already happen?

Brief will go exactly as this.

>shut it down

trying to find out just how many of them have records in epsteins collections.

No, he gave a presser, and tried to explain the plea agreement. He isn't blameless, but he got a conviction.

Because the west is femenist and doesn't give a rats ass about boys, unless they chop off their dicks, pop some. HRT pills, and put on a dress.

I'm not so sure this time. It doesn't feel like Epstein was supposed to get caught. Even if this is like amputation for the elite, it confirms the existence of elite pedophile sex rings and blackmail. It won't take the goyim too long to put 2 and 2 together and realize that the reason things have been going so wrong in the US (and much of the West) for decades is because of people like Epstein.

Attached: trumpedo.jpg (590x960, 51K)

That's like cutting off your face to spite your nose.

>unless they look WAY younger than that where it's obvious

Attached: trump-and-epstein-1.jpg (755x396, 57K)

but wait, there's more

Attached: trumpepstein.jpg (1024x954, 394K)

show your flag

This is fucking beautiful. This is LITERALLY AIDS. they are attacking their own cells now and all because TRUMP appointed Acosta. That is the key to all of this. The left is literally killing itself and it’s fucking glorious

>what's worse than being blackmailed?
Being a young kid, flown to an island and repeatedly raped by an old jew, before either being sacrificed to Baal or watching it happen to your brother or sister?

Attached: baal.jpg (577x300, 77K)

They should be sweatin. That deal was made possible because Epstein threatened to squeal about everyone involved, including sitting governors, senators, congressmen, even former presidents. Trump had already broken ties with Epstein while the Clintons were adding his exgf/pimp's name to their daughter's wedding guest list.

pimping her out has always been a thing for trump.

Attached: trumpanddaughter.jpg (1200x630, 158K)

Epstein’s assistant. Why is she never in trouble?

Attached: F768D8DE-95BE-4AB8-8E17-8D5BFE0A8B3C.gif (621x762, 196K)

>Epstein's ties to Intelligence Agencies

Attached: giphy.gif (200x152, 1M)

Mossad

My theory is he was mossad / perhaps cia / perhaps both. Trump has made it very clear he holds the intelligence community in very low regard. But his relationship with Israel and SA is kind of confusing. He seems to be willing to give Bibi anything as far as the Palestinians are concerned, but he has kind of given them a huge middle finger when it comes to war with Iran...so far. I can't figure it out.

are they (the ones who signed this) young kids? we were talking about them...

Trump only signs pieces of paper in PR stunts which pisses. off the arabs and secretly pisses off Israel. Assad is still alive.

I do wonder why she's not talked about, does anyone got info her?

Attached: thinking.jpg (1400x800, 37K)

Attached: Camp for Kids.png (956x872, 736K)

hubba hubba

Attached: Leon Black.png (964x1048, 566K)

Well I'm sure the Clintons don't have anything to worry about as long as they get the blackmail tapes from the FBI. Any child who was used by them is most likly no longer living sadly. Do you think the Clintons would allow one of their sex objects to live? Just another chicken sacrificed to Moloch as Huma would say.

Attached: 1478431909555.png (512x512, 163K)

Attached: Wexner.png (968x934, 486K)

All this shows is that Trump knows everything the sick jew fucks are up go and is bringing them down. Lel stay mad kike.

Attached: Wexner.png (976x1048, 510K)

I want this to be true. As long as he holds back on actual invasion of Iran, I hold out hope.

No, its CIA

Stop taking credit for everything you fucking jew

Trump should be shitting himself because he fucking went there and found his fucking wife.

Attached: Ghislaine Maxwell.png (988x994, 582K)

Attached: Ehud Barak.png (972x874, 579K)

Attached: Wexner America's Elite.png (936x1038, 600K)

Attached: Deutcshe Bank.png (956x986, 608K)

Attached: Epstein Clinton.png (958x988, 554K)

Trump broke things off with him in 2000 and banned Epstein from trump properties. Clearly he knew about Epstein and gtfo

bitchute.com/video/TKbkXiwa3Hhl/

>making this only about Trump
make it less obvious meme flaggot
youtu.be/0vh0AklSXkU