Owen vs Nick

Where were you when a 20 year old exposed Owen Benjamin once and for all?

What's next for Owen?

Attached: Nick Fuentes.png (400x418, 206K)

crashing his life with no survivors.

What did he expose about him?

what happened? owen was quite upset today about it

he wont say nigger because hes scared of jews

Owen is a fucking faggot

never been an easier side to pick.
Nick is the future, Owen is a washed up prick with an ego problem.

Losing the "best mustache" title to Nick

Its all set up youtube drama to get views and subs for both sides

maybe Nick isn't a retard like Owen and want's to stay monetized?

Not really anything as far as I know. Someone sent a superchat to nick asking if he’d do a show with Owen, and Nick said something like “well I don’t agree with him on everything” in his usual smug way, but that’s just how he is.

Owen, I think, took advantage of it and sperged a little at Nick to get some of his viewers.

>monetized
but its still pretty pathetic cuck himself out for money

Owen probably gets more shekels his own way with people just sending him cash and silver, to be honest.

Fuentes is a moron, but he's very good at antagonizing people with larger audiences, hoping to get wider exposure.

The midget spic needs to go back to his Catholic shithole along with the rest of his kind.

doubtful. Why the fuck would they hand this off to a shithead like Ralph if they had a big plan to get views?

>cuck himself for money
That's basically a job, user. Nick has built up a successful political talk show where he makes hundreds daily ranting about just about everything. Why throw that away so he can say nigger and talk about flat earth like Owen..

Doubt it. You can tell Owen is ass blasted by how many times he mentioned Nick was still monetized yet he isn't. People send money because they want to see their idol respond to their superchat. Owen isn't making much from boomers sending him silver in the mail.

>memeflag

WHERES THE LINK YOU FUCKING LEAF FAGGOT?

Attached: 1562812144611.gif (1280x640, 155K)

maybe youre right user i dont know i like owen and Fuentes i enjoy the drama

You realize you’re admitting him and most of these guys just fill a niche to get shekels, right? If someone’s willing to ramble about niggers and kikes you can be pretty sure they’re not just in it for nickels

cuck. Also Nick is rich.

fuck off back to /cow/ you drama whores.

who?

I don’t know who Owen Benjamin is, nor who this “20 year old” is. Are they politicians or other relevant world leaders or prominent organizers of some sort?

theyre male ethots

Checked! Nick simply said that he doesn't share Owen's beliefs, such as about the moon landing for example, then Owen spent 45 minutes bitching and moaning about Nick on his stream. Owen fell for the "grandchildren must be separate from grandparents" so no living with parents (((meme))) and used that to berate Nick. I love Owen but he his meat-head weakness really came out today.

Owen Benjamin is a literal kike who permabans people for having different opinions than himself.
He'd commit suicide after spending an afternoon here.

He is ban happy, but you don’t have to exaggerate.

>I disagree, I think x
Won’t be banned

>fucking idiot imagine unironically believing y
Probably will

Then they should get the rope.

Do people really unironically think the moon landing was fake? Didn't they put a mirror up there that you can see with a telescope?

Also, who gives a shit? It is like flat earth. It does not actually matter. Such a dumb hill to die on.

1 post by these ids

One is a mexican and the other is a jew.

They are alt-right ecelbs.

Yeah there are some retards like Owen who still think it was a trick to show how big our cock was
Even though every argument against the landing has been consistently proven wrong, they ignore and persist

you sound like a fucking redditor
kys rat kike shill

Owen Benjamin is a complete boob.

Nick gives me more hope for the future.
Owen acts like an old guy who got red pilled and is now having a mid life crisis.

I just honestly don't get why it matters.

Ok let's say it was fake.......what changes?

>fucking idiot imagine unironically believing y
So you're admitting that he's an overly sensitive faggot who couldn't keep up here?

I’m not into any of it but some of those “it was fake” guys usually say the first was faked, not the subsequent ones or unmanned ones. It is kind of strange that we don’t have the technology anymore. That’s a big one they always use, that there isn’t any other area where we’ve gone backwards technologically.

Because THEY'RE LYING TO US MAAAAN and we need the TRUTH BRO

owen use to blow crowder even after the fag fired him

Nick is catty and backhanded
very much reminiscent of how females deal with issues
He's two-faced and talks shit like a whiny faggot then plays it off on live streams like he doesn't care

the more you follow his content the more you notice that he hides his phoniness behind sarcasm

>That’s a big one they always use, that there isn’t any other area where we’ve gone backwards technologically.

People forgot how to make cement for like 1500 years.

Fuentes is a smart ass cunt with an impending brutal smackdown. At some point, he'll run in to a person who doesn't take his bullshit, and then it happens.

And no, don't think I'm with (((Owen Benjamin))).. Can't stand any of them.

That’s kind of different. Did we just lose all the blueprints or something? Did all the documentation just get burned in a fire?

>we don't have the technology

Attached: elon.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

maybe there are too many retards still on Jow Forums who will ignore owen's a kike just because he feeds them some sound bite morsels..same old story
>rly I'm high iq, my jew mom says so

Attached: 1553446768184.png (391x329, 155K)

“We don’t have the technology today” as the NASA guy says in the often cited video, is speaking about “technology” in the sense of applied engineering science.
The USA literally hasn’t “had the technology” to put a man in low earth orbit since the end of the space shuttle program.
No scientific knowledge has been lost, but possessing a functional manned moon landing system is an applied engineering science issue, not a theoretical science issue.

Even if you had all the original engineering data on the Apollo program, you still couldn’t build one, because all that data and the applied engineering was using 1960s technology from 1960s suppliers who either don’t exist now or haven’t made that equipment in 50 years. If you told them to make it again they’d have to completely start from scratch on the design in order to set up a production process using modern techniques, so at that point they will end up with a modernized Apollo that shares very little with the original and probably took 5-8 years to develop, assuming that the budget for the program was comparable to the 1960s, which it isn’t anywhere close.

In fact, NASA’s current manned space program “Orion” is essentially a modernized Apollo, and when it is fully developed will have similar capabilities. The capsule itself is coming along decently. The heavy launch vehicle is the problem, because it requires so much funding to develop and they just aren’t a priority.

Obviously this is a fucking Job for Nick. He does a 2 hour show 6 times a week. Youtube is fucking gay but he has to play by their rules if he wants to keep it going long term.

You really expect him to throw this away so he can go wage slave and do something he hates opposed to something he loves and has to hold back slightly on?

Attached: nick and milo...jpg (1200x1200, 276K)

damn
that thumb looks painful

Obligatory Pee Pee Poo Poo related post on Nickers OPs

Attached: Pee.jpg (911x264, 36K)

Victim and pedo

now THAT'S a hitchhiker's thumb

Wearing eye surgery sunglasses indoors.

Attached: 1562893333242.jpg (671x769, 174K)

NASA is a front to distract from real space tech/coverup video/photos of shit on the moon in space from us (Kubrick was used for this).
UFO's have been in development since the 1850's
Nikola Tesla telekentic craft he sold the plans to NATSOC germany.
Operation Paper clip
Scalar physics/non linear optics math.
Breakaway civilization/deep state starting with manhatten project.
DUMBS
We have been to the moon and more.

That’s literaly what he is
Good for Owen for waking up but goddamn he is a stubborn old retard

>eye surgery sunglasses
You just fucking know those are $3000 sunglasses or some stupid shit

Nick a gud boi he dindu nuffin
also not anti-Jow Forums so he wins by default.

Nigger we have UFOs and hyperspace travel mega mother ships
All of this chemical rocket nonsense is Stone Age trash
Electromagnetics is the name of the game, it’s the name of the fucking universe

this guy is such a boring neocon

Governments have lost their own technology, including major technology, when they poorly document it's production process and most of the information is stored in people's brains. When the people start dying off or leaving the industry, you can functionally lose entire classes of technology.

FOGBANK is the codename for an interstage material used in nuclear warheads that's necessary to facilitate the fusion reaction process. Most of the stuff was made in the 1970's and early 80's, and had a decent shelf life so no one had an immediate need for it. The vast majority of the nuclear research team that developed and manufactured it ended up either retiring or getting laid off, and by the 1990's almost none of the people who had developed it still worked at the Department of Energy.

This became a significant problem in the late 1990's during a nuclear weapons refurbishment program, as FOGBANK was a necessary component in the refurbishment process and yet the Department of Energy had no one left who knew the process of making it, nor had sufficient documentation to start anew. They ended up spending tens of millions of dollars trying to reverse engineer it and it took several years before they could successfully recreate the material.

So yeah the whole
>At no point have we ever seen technology go backwards like with the moon landing
is factually false both in modern times, and historically. Technology has been lost repeatedly throughout history.

>future
Lives with mom
>midlife crisis
owns property, grows food, has wife

>nick
>neocon

Attached: 1524076221873.png (403x448, 53K)

>war with Iran is in America's interest
Neocon Nick

Yawn

He literally LITERALLY never said that

>The man who backstabs everyone backstabs the man that turns on everyone who then turns him
Nick and owen are faggots. They actually deserve each other.

Nick doesn't want to go to war with Iran..are you retarded?

Nick makes bank is like 21. You expect him to own a house by now? Only idiots give money to Sheckleberg to rent a closet.

Attached: 1554485715967.jpg (1200x730, 98K)

Checked

Attached: 1561689819675.jpg (1024x768, 165K)

Owen is a jew comedian and it's all a scam. Fucking morons.

Nick admitted that he wasn't completely against war if it was in America's interest. That makes him a neocon and a Mossad shill

>he wasn't completely against war if it was in America's interest
That is the logical position to have

>1 post my this ID
Saged and hidden

t. lolbertarian noninterventionist
I bet you think Tulsi is finally going to be the one that makes it happen right?

>if it was in America's interest
Yeah and I agree with that sentament. A country should always have their own interest first and if it involves war, so be it.

But a war with Iran does not benefit America at all and you wont find a single clip of him saying he supports that as it's obviously a kike supported war.

All he does is rag on Jews/Israel. How is he mossad..fucking kys.

This is retribution for the months of constant Owen shilling on this board.

Attached: 1562876963100.jpg (2280x1080, 176K)

why is a guy in iceland listening to some mexican mutt in america? lol

>mexican

Attached: 1562525591429.jpg (1459x820, 482K)

>t. Shill

He does spend time here, he has said things that were almost verbatim from here. Not fullc|-|an either, but this hellhole. Owen you big baby, you are deluded and an awful comedian. I have no idea how you are not working at Walmart right now. Get a fucking haircut and some self respect

Tulsi Gabbard works for the Council of Foreign Relations, wish people would research more. lol

Well Nick is a spic mutt, which spic country are his family from?

If he isn't Mossad then how come he didn't agree with my pick of Toe-hoe waifus

He is also a low IQ flat earther and non moon landing believer, he fell for the disinfo hard.

Nick lives in his mothers basement and wears shoulder pads that's all I know.

That guy is 20? He looks 37

he lives in trump tower

look at that room he broadcast from

Hey it's Owen, everyone say hi!

kek
is his show any good? never listened but I did hear a clip today about 6000000 cookies being baked and it made me laugh

i wish. Amy is a cute babe and i bet that goats milk tastes delicious

he had it coming. these bear boomers must be stopped.

He's Italian, brainlet

>racemixing
>goats milk
boomers are disgusting.

He's also mentioned Mexican heritage.

>snarky autistic zoomer humour
that's a nope

Sup nick looking for some new content?

That's one retarded way to put it. You do you Nord.