Brenton Tarrant

Why are they still keeping him locked up? Someone must inform Jacinda that defending your people against foreign invaders is not a crime.

Attached: 3629173e9d9446818e95851ae4cd9022.jpg (2515x3402, 3.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/channel/harrisonh/
rt.com/news/381166-erdogan-turks-five-children/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We in the West are majority cucked, unfortunately.

Are you retarded?

I am. dunno bout OP.
can you explain to me why Tarrant is in jail?

He's back in Israel already

I love how he gives a thumbs up to a white guy to allow him to cross the street.

It's so odd how none of the white people noticed this dude in full military regalia is just driving around.

The muslims not caring is explainable
>sees a man who is clearly radicalized and ready to kill some people with more guns than rambo
>"welcome brother"

Attached: thumbs up.jpg (692x444, 45K)

>"Killing a bunch of people because they follow a religion isn't a crime!"
Shut the fuck up

Attached: Foot Fetish.gif (600x338, 1.13M)

He didn't even do anything wrong

Australia isn't in the West. Just say "wypipo"

Mass murder.

They already killed him I’m sure. Why else are all the new pictures nameless and face censored? It’s an actor, that dudes deader than shit

That's not what he did, he killed them because they're invaders.

Attached: 7695306c9995be57c101ca687ae7d4ab65671b91b450ce683ee2b931178be513_.jpg (495x666, 95K)

in retaliation to mass murder.

Do you not know about the long and colorful history of Islamic Barbarism towards Europe? Slavery, Conquest, murder, rape, the list is quite long.

the people silly, not the land.

job mossad sloppy

imagine being unaware that solitary and complete lose of freedom is worse than death.

dont know if it is the same in NZ, but here in melbourne, no one would bat an eye to tarrant in military gear.

they would just assume he is schizophrenic with toy guns at a glance, and immediately look away to avoid being targeted for assault by him.

or they would assume he is SWAT team who just raided achmeds house and confiscated his cars.
(sometimes the police will actually drive your cars away from a crime scene instead of towing).

What is wrong with you people, no one in civilised society wants masked gunmen on the loose.
All the victims had legal visas to be here under a system voted in by the white majority

What did the victims do that was deserving of death?

How for you can hurted so many person and expect for be free of jail? Is no possible he is evil man.

He'll never see the light of day again. He is on the Jow Forums career path of the rest of you losers.

>All the victims had legal visas
lmao

Attached: 1562715067442.jpg (1280x911, 526K)

This nigga was shipped off to israel the day after the shooting. He was defending no one, he was fighting for Mossad.

Attached: tarrant mossad.jpg (2850x7114, 3.01M)

It's hard to believe some of you unironically think the mass murder was justified

Attached: thegreatreplacement.jpg (3523x8191, 2.8M)

Sorry, no Visa accepted.
MasterCard only

>no one in civilised society wants masked gunmen on the loose
Depends on who they're shooting at

based

Attached: 1553213233362.jpg (1612x2067, 1.04M)

agreed

Attached: pills for shills.jpg (8000x5387, 3.95M)

Defending one's people is always justified.

even if they came illegally, would they be deserving of death? Of course not. Other forms of punishment are to be taken.

He was defending his land from foreign invaders user

Do you think it matters in the slightest to someone like Tarrant whether they had a fucking visa or not? Like that somehow fucking mattered. This guy.

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>Why are they still ...

Why does he sport the supersize pillow case is the real question.

yep, just go out and shoot some random muslims, that would help.

bitchute.com/channel/harrisonh/

Attached: 6de6a7283dc7e47aff4ccb9b423057ec0aec74c7794e990acbc28c8027470ea5.jpg (2036x1944, 862K)

Praise St. Brenton.

Take meds retard

Attached: schizo.jpg (551x375, 87K)

>he sounds the horn of Gondor in his cell every day but no one is coming

>even if they came illegally, would they be deserving of death?
Of course.

>even if they came illegally, would they be deserving of death?
Yes! What do you mean "of course not" like that's some sort of objective moral imperative? They are invaders and you kill invaders.

>Of course not.

Attached: 1553274006398.jpg (499x481, 28K)

Sadly they werent invaders, they were pretty much invited. This coupled with the fact that he himself was foreign to the land where he committed this act ind of makes him the invader.

Brenton “literal who” Tarrant

Imagine throwing your life away over a meatspace effortpost because you were retarded enough to believe internet memes

Nice try Ahmed, but it's time for you to start packing your bags.

you kill the invaders, more invaders come.

if you have a rodent problem, do you walk around picking up tiny rat turds every day?
or do you put down rat poison?

The real Brenton Tarrant is dead.

>you kill the invaders, more invaders come.
No, that's fucking stupid. If a governmment rounded up all of its illegals and killed them, illegal immigration would dissipate over night. And in the long-rung, it'd be saving lives. It is the moral thing to do. Your mind has been twisted with cuck morality.

this.

Attached: 1554227884926.jpg (500x952, 138K)

All white men are citizens of all white nations

>you kill the invaders, more invaders come.
Kill them too

so if you pick up every rat turd, the rats will somehow magically stop shitting?

kvetching won't change anything

What? I'm not playing into your dumbfuck analogy. If you killed illegal aliens, would-be illegal aliens wouldn't be illegal aliens because it's a death sentence. No analogy needed, brainlet.

Tarrant wasn't masked though

Daily reminder that FBI/CIA shilling on Jow Forums has been confirmed and that posts advocating mass murder are probably honeypots.

>haha hello fellow pole-fags wouldn’t it be based if we had another one of them school shootings? Me too guys who agrees with me?

the NZ / australian government is RADICAL MARXISTS and is NEVER going to stop importing immigrants, let alone deport/gas them.

the rat and rat poo is a PERFECT analogy for marxist politicians and the muslims they import.

yes they do
shitskins already born in white countries deserve death too

St. Tarrant was only doing the job his government should have been doing (had it not been controlled by traitors).

Attached: 1562773474420.gif (400x530, 595K)

Of course these corrupt governments aren't going to do the right thing. The question is whether it's moral to kill invaders, and it is. Anybody saying it isn't is a cuck and is not speaking morally, just emotionally.

Fucking checked

Attached: 1559612900996.jpg (700x700, 51K)

They came to our lands, refused to assimilate to our culture and beg for hand outs. Further, mosques in particular are places that galvanize, support and fund islamic terrorism. Not every jihadi soldier carries a sword. Imams overseas encourage muslims to move to western countries and have many children and take up as many resources as possible. Most are encouraged to tacitly support war against the west. Others are encouraged to do so more overtly such as the numerous terrorist attacks to which Tarrant references. To want ethnic homogeneity is not a crime. I would rather the process be done lawfully than illegally to be sure. Some people are fed up to the point where that doesn't seem like an option. No one minds if Japan decides to lawfully remain ethnically homogenous. No on minds if China decides to remain ethnically homogenous. It's only racist and wrong for the white man to do so.

>the retard thinks an imageboard logs him
based.

I want one of you faggots to say that in my face. Say that he was innocent and I will beat the shit out of you, fucking rat.

Attached: 1562630444604.jpg (956x706, 86K)

Would you kill yourself if you were born a "shitskin" in a "white" country?

reminder that so ros wants acceleration
I really don’t know what to do with this information but one thing is for certain:
anything good for sor os is bad for us

Attached: 9D192B00-0302-44B0-A0F2-38A10ABF99D5.jpg (1125x1575, 458K)

Jow Forums 100% 'logs' you.

a week or so after NZ shooting, one ausfag threatened to shoot up a mosque here.

he got raided and was on the news the next night.
(it was a 15 year old from geelong lol).

Why do you think they use a Jewgle captcha here?

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: 1560712403754.png (1544x1926, 392K)

>Imams overseas encourage muslims to move to western countries and have many children and take up as many resources as possible.
Even Erdogan did, speaking to Turks living in Europe:
> Make not three, but five children. Because you are the future of Europe.

rt.com/news/381166-erdogan-turks-five-children/

Fags

They were freemasons.

Hahahahahaha is this fucking seriously how stupid Jow Forums is now? Holy mother of fucking christ the boomer wave must have done a number on this place, it's simply appalling how naive, uninformed and clueless this post is

The Christchurch shooting was the fakest shit I ever seen.

Thanks for the essay, Juarez

Oh no the commie is mad. What are you going to do, confiscate our grain?

Attached: quote-i-have-always-had-one-answer-for-communists-kill-them-all-ma-hongkui-248660.jpg (850x400, 60K)

See

i wouldn't know man
you're dumb

Wait a second is this absolute fucking moron unironically sharing a PHONE SCREENSHOT of a facebook jeff dunham meme from their flyover states flea market page?

Holy fucking shit lmfao are any of you actually chan users from before 2016? How the fuck do you deal with this boomer shit? It's literally worse than /b/ at this point

stop terryposting

Attached: terrydance.gif (226x320, 878K)

what is isis

>no u
Show your flag

I remember when this place was /news/

What's that got to do with the video looking fake and gay?

Provide an argument and I'll tell you

the part where he shoots through the windshield

Attached: hospital2.jpg (1053x591, 170K)

What about it?

Attached: 1553182463340.jpg (768x634, 229K)

And this is why a new zealander didn't do it.
I want the numbers slashed but the reality is a visa is permission to life here under our protection issued by the government as a representative of the voters.
By perpetrating this attack Tarrant has disgraced us.
The shooter at the second mosque was

why is that babies hand so big?

Attached: 2472457.jpg (240x232, 7K)

/new/ and before that /n/ not /news/
"The video was CGI" is the dumbest argument I've heard and discredits any actual attack on Tarrant.

why would there be marks on the dashboard if he were shooting out?

>a visa is permission to life here under our protection issued by the government as a representative of the voters
>as a representative of the voters
When were you ever asked about whether or not you wanted shitskins moving in?
Was that them representing YOU or the jews?

Your government is illegitimate and should be discounted.

>"The video was CGI" is the dumbest argument I've heard and discredits any actual attack on Tarrant.
I wasn't attacking Tarrant, I said the video was fake and gay.

what are these cuban americans?

>/new/
Fuck me you're right

I'll put it in simple terms for you
Shooty thing goes out of glass
Glass has hole now
Light goes through hole

>light goes through a windshield
stop the fucking presses

THE WORST INSULT TO HIM IS HOW COME NOBODY WAS INSPIRED TO DO THE SAME... HE MUST BE SO DISSAPOINTED IN US

Attached: 1273.jpg (1275x934, 505K)

So you understand that when you put a hole in glass, light passed through the hole unobstructed?
What's the fucking problem then?

Apparently he doesn't honor your visa the same way you do.