Why is it okay to release music like this but if you say roastie or the N word you get banned?

Why is it okay to release music like this but if you say roastie or the N word you get banned?

youtube.com/watch?v=VXz3qeYQP0A

Attached: rwsm.png (685x533, 436K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk
youtu.be/e_N_vesQigY
youtu.be/omMpqbuyDdc
youtube.com/watch?v=iX3_L8z2uw4
youtube.com/watch?v=g0V1yRrjMmM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is R,W,S M the new ((( ))) ?

>N word
You can say NIGGER here you cuck.

Generic attempt at reviving a career through political controversy

Broke, White, Mudshark Roastie

Digits for a poor, black, gay men cover from weird al

Is this the clown world anthem?

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (657x527, 32K)

(((Kesha)))

Why didn’t she just say Jews?

RWDS
Rich
White
Dudes
Strait

I am getting a clown vibe from this too. What a load of shit. I don't want to think that women are just stupid, but they just never stop coming out with really stupid shit like this.

boo fucking hoo you pussy

Probably a newfag nigger

kesha is literally pic related

Attached: 1562870397304.png (480x480, 215K)

>be rich, white, (mostly) straight female
>think you are some kind of minority

i mean atleast i didnt get raped...

Bump

I really hate girls who have eyebrows like that. the kind that fade into a lighter shade on the inner part. It just looks like you're trying to cover up a unibrow. When in reality most girls don't even have eyebrows they just shave them off and draw them on. Like why do they think that's a good look?

>white, (mostly)
Very certain this whore is a Jew.

I like listen Kesha very fun musics for me dance to

because you haven't dedicated your life to the death and destruction of your enemy

Attached: 1498844041756.jpg (1024x948, 112K)

Roastie washed up sharking mud

Did she purposely have circus noises in the instrumental as reference to it being a clown world, maybe the lyrics are ironic?

Rap is so fucking cringe and on the way out... this shit is so bad, even if she was being ironic and is one of us.

Based

>And if you were a lady then you own your lady parts
>Just like a man goes to a dealership and then he owns a car
>Vroom vroom

Attached: vroom.png (332x342, 30K)

Considering sending this to my ex on ig as everything aside from 1 maybe 2 things apply to her

>hates white men
>chooses to live a country with a lot of them

Attached: snuffpepe11.png (600x618, 133K)

>m-muh equal pay
>guaranteed job when you return from spewing out a puppy
>need to be out of the office constantly to deal with your kids
>get to be even more worthless than usual one week out of each month while your rancid gash bleeds
Yeah, bitches totally deserve to make the same as men.

do it and post results

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk

Attached: 1551401936778.jpg (1024x789, 152K)

Very basedpilled

Too bad I'm not rich.

This song sounds like some trad Heeb shit like Jesus was a Bastard or something. If this bitch isn't a kike everyone around her has to be. Cunt.

She will just block the account she can't handle a mirror being held up to her

She's just trying to get attention. Nobody's talked about her for years and she's desperate.

>white men are stopping fags from loving each other!
can anyone tell me non-white countries that tolerate faggots?

Pop stars don’t write their own music.

Literally circus music

Didn’t she try to get out her record deal by staying the guy raped her and was btfo ?

Does India tolerate them?

Do it

It was illegal a few years ago at least, may have changed, idk

Kesha literally got a perfect SAT.

>Kesha says she has no knowledge of her father's identity.

Attached: 28bwcpk.jpg (500x800, 38K)

Because of this
youtu.be/e_N_vesQigY

born in los angeles, last name sebert, polish, german, and hungarian descent.

Dear God that's actually my ex

(((Rich White Straight Men)))

Attached: tenor.gif (330x172, 1.67M)

Because Jews own YouTube and many other media outlets which means they can dictate the policy

Attached: 1562724266927.jpg (220x324, 18K)

Fat, White, Idiot, Women

because jews are gay

They are really doing the work for us. If fucking white cucks still won't wake up then they deserve to perish.

the communist jews won WW2 and melded with their capitalist tribesman. We market capitalism controlled by totalitarian Bolsheviks.

>Deleted my comment in less than an hour
Damn, YouTube is on point right now.

Because it’s “popular”

because kikes run the music industry

>Strait
gh

what is a kesha

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 47K)

>putting the word rich in there to divide white straight men
really obvious tactics

she suffers from a serious case of noassatall

The comments are typical. Here's one maybe from a Black woman: "Christina Williams
She is 100% right. I'm so sick of these rich, white, straight men thinking they own me and everything. They are the most unjustly privileged scum on this earth and still the most hateful, whiny bitches I've ever seen."

Why isn't there a music video for this?
Were there no clown rentals available?

because rich white and straight arent insults

Half of them are from us retard

just commented "this is anti-semitic"... actually, lots of people naming in the comments. It's almost like the containment has been breached

>kikes run the music industry
I remember Ice-T or some other rapper who was with a younger, new rapper who signed a record deal in a meeting. After the meeting, the young rapper said to Ice-T, "Thos are some hard assed White men." And Ice-T said, "Yeah, those guys aren't White."

I halfway think 80% of the people that see this stuff are us, who else would find this?

Well what do you say about this, pal?
youtu.be/omMpqbuyDdc

Attached: B9370499-9016-4811-9B00-1EC31554CF26.jpg (696x960, 151K)

>Rich, white, straight, men.
What women want, and what everyone wants to be. No wonder they hate us.

I SUGGEST YOU ALL DO THE SAME

Attached: reported.png (1285x962, 287K)

white people are pathetic

Chinese are the shit. Ultra nationalistic. China Number 1. Cheat and lie and steal for your race. Work within your race. They have it going on.

White men on the other hand cant control their teen whores

A few in south east asia

Are you retarded? This stuff helps us tremendously, how are normies gonna come to our side if they ease up on stuff like this?

>White men on the other hand cant control their teen whores
As if white men aren't banging chinese whores left and right. So apparently, neither can the chinese men. It's almost as if ALL women are whores.

It's like she's trying to name the Jew (cash register, klezmer flavor) but can't so she named it about rich white men instead.

niggers are emotional little animals.

we are just irritated when we see hipocricy.

the only reason that all of these vermin are still alive is because we haven't decided to the contrary.

Back in the day we used to be referred to as WASPy ass motherfuckers. WASPs of Jow Forums unite!

literal clown world tier music.

fuck off cunt.

keshas mom is jewish, so shes jewish

who's winning, though?

All I see are rapefugees and Blacks ceowding your cities. Minnesotta is little somalia now.

Meanwhile in china they just outbreed minorities (tibetans) and flip the bird to international organizations when they botch and moan about.muh oppression

fuck you they work for their race. whitey too busy giving white daughter sacrifices to tyrone to appease the jew

also reminder that chinese people breed

white man has erectile dysfunction. miracle if they pop a baby out before 50. and one without downs.

I bet her dad is a rich, white, straight, male. See, here's the problem, jews take the natural rebelling period of white women and exploit it against their own race. Diabolical, yes. However, this will come back and haunt the jew when we hold them down and fuck them in the ass.

Sounds like you live in a shithole. I never see non-whites because I live in a smart place.

"at least it doesnt happen near me"

look around you white man. wake up. Your daughter if you have one before 60 will be fucked by tyrone and culturally enriched. Im sure.listening to ooga booga will make her want the cultural enrichment.

you cant escape it

When was "roastie" not okay? Isn't it only "nigger"?

Fuck off kike. If you can't outsmart these idiots, then you deserve to be swept up by their swamp.

>Raped by rich nigger
>Fuck white men!
Fembot logic

Sort the comments by new. I think the containment has failed.

Holy shit you’re right, it sounds like that one song they always play at the circus. Jesus

Some whore that will do anything and say anything to be "famous." Why the fuck should we care what she says? She is just a vessel for kikery to espoused through.

Threadly reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=iX3_L8z2uw4

Attached: 1364068878070.gif (274x199, 778K)

nice try jews. like we care what this drugged up h o says. The fact you feel the need to make this song shows volumes of how effective we are, and how mad you are. Frustrated that you cannot control us white men, like you can the blacks and latino men. We will never be slaves and you hate us.

>nobody else notices the backing music is klezmer polka

Attached: rubbing-hands.webm (596x336, 1.61M)

Well at least she is starting to narrow it down in her annoying women-child way. Her annoying little nursery rhyme for the eternal child-like Prole is a start even if a little over-the-top imo

youtube.com/watch?v=g0V1yRrjMmM

Attached: Straight white men.jpg (962x748, 164K)

Hahahaha imagine thinking youtube will do anything

to be fair i have said nigger hundreds of times on youtube and had nothing happen