#BOYCOTT THE CENSUS

We will not allow drumpf to put the citizenship question on the census! This is RACIST and XENOPHOBIC against undocumented people! DO NOT ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS ON THAT CENSUS. Throw that shit away. We can not and will not partake in a racist census!

Attached: whoFallsForThisShit.jpg (1400x932, 258K)

I was hoping somebody would do this.

Exactly! It's time to take action. We must show we aren't a part of drumpf's America!

He is not my president so I won't let him make me into just some statistic!

#NotMyPresidentNotMyCensus

Lmao good work user

>DO NOT ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS ON THAT CENSUS.

Why? It isn't going to feature the citizenship question anyway lol

Also look up the fines for fucking around the census before you actually do it. At least know wtf you're dealing with.

If the census determines how taxpayer money is allocated to the districts, and the census allows illegal criminals to funnel our taxpayer funds to themselves, then it isn't serving its purpose and is illegitimate. I won't be sending mine in and any faggots ringing my doorbell at 9pm better be bulletproof.

finally someone using a memeflag properly
good work user ur still a fag

So you want to risk the hefty fines over something that wasn't going to prevent illegals from being counted in the first place? Adding a citizenship question does nothing to distinguish legal alien residents from illegals.

Don't falsify information or destroy it in front of their door-to-door flunkies.

"If you refuse to give out the information or you deliberately give inaccurate information, you can be in legal trouble. According to United States Code, Title 13 (Census), Chapter 7 (Offenses and Penalties), SubChapter II, if you're over 18 and refuse to answer all or part of the census, you can be fined up to $100. If you give false answers, you're subject to a fine of up to $500. If you offer suggestions or information with the "intent to cause inaccurate enumeration of population," you are subject to a fine of up to $1,000, up to a year in prison, or both."

" In practice, though, no one has been prosecuted for not filling out the census since 1970, according to a 2014 Politifact article."

>In practice, though, no one has been prosecuted for not filling out the census since 1970, according to a 2014 Politifact article.

And just you watch how much more carefully they'll be checking with people, libs and conservatives, threatening to boycott or bullshit on it.

WE ARE WRITING IN
>kekistani
FOR ETHNICITY

Attached: 1545373410615.jpg (400x225, 21K)

I got paid $16/hr + mileage in 2010 going to every house that neglected doing the questions and had to get the residents to answer all of them on the spot. We were called "enumerators." Probably the best job I've worked and I got to make my own hours as long as I got my shit done. Had a bunch of retards yell at me about Obama wasting money on stupid surveys and visited a few paranoid lads that wanted nothing to do with me, but nobody got violent about it. I can answer questions about the job if anyone has any.

Attached: anon mmm hmmm.png (567x503, 85K)

Honestly, I don't plan on going all Bundy Ranch about it. I'm going to ignore it, if they send lackeys out to try to force me, I'll tell them one time that I'm not participating, and then not acknowledge their existence again.

dipshit.
the census determines congressional representation. illegal aliens dont get a seat in congress, and for that matter NEITHER DO LEGAL IMMIGRANTS!
treating the census as a simple capite censii doesnt adhere to the constitutional requirements or the original intent of the census.
it is to determine congressional seats, and for the apportionment of taxation to the several states.
illegals, and even legal non-citizens dont get a vote ion congress, just like
> "others including indians, not taxed" ~the us constitution
and 2/5ths of each negro.

Kek

>illegal aliens dont get a seat in congress, and for that matter NEITHER DO LEGAL IMMIGRANTS!

Well, if you say so. lol

Ignore it why, though? If you live in a red state, folks ignoring the census has the potential to weaken the state in congress. It's not likely, but that's all you'd potentially be accomplishing aside from getting yourself in trouble.

cuck

Idiot! If conservitives boycott the census, they will be fucked on redistricting.

Can you fucking post your operations after they are complete stupid nigger?

You know what's a bit weird, illegal immigrants do count towards House of Reps seat counts, despite not being legally allowed to vote. The 3/5ths compromise addressed this while it was in effect, but when it was repealed nobody really thought to fix that oversight. Take a guess why states, like California, are happy to set up large sanctuary cities.

Kill all democrats

#resisttrumpscensus

>Citizenship
>Racism

Since when was it racist to know if you're a citizen of the United States?

It's not racist to determine if someone is or is not a citizen. You know what is racist though? Insisting all immigrants are of a different race by linking immigration to racism.

My mom was adopted and doesn't know who her parents were. What ethnicity should I put down Jow Forums? I'm thinking I might up the beaner count.

Attached: 1470745109028.jpg (600x809, 64K)

i am all for this. let's get it going.

What a fuckin nigger

>I know what it is
>i know where it goes
Have a (you)
>OP is a fag
>how many shekels you got now?

Racist conservatives would never go against drumpf and boycott the census. Only those that see the president for what he truly is will do the right thing and boycott thing fucking racists census!

fucking a this is a brilliant troll. spread this to every dem you can

Attached: 1562443364994.jpg (636x632, 99K)

> if you say so...
the US Constitution "says so", you idiot.
thats the purpose of the census.
it was SPECIFICALLY not intended to count "others, including indians not taxed", slaves, foreign embassies and other non-citizens.
tourists, foreign sailors making a port call, legal immigrants who have not yet been naturalized, those on work visas, and most importantly, illegals are NOT intended to be counted in the census.

#DumpTheCensus

Attached: ICE.jpg (960x960, 449K)

Checked and keked.
RESIST TRUMPS CENSUS!!!

Attached: 1558220737269.png (720x644, 31K)

this is a good idea.

Drumpf's citizenship question is just a way for him to make america white again! That is why it is racist. Undocumented immigrants are people too and shouldn't be humiliated like this!

Oh fuck yeah! I'm spreading this!
Dump Trumps Census!

this is a standard question on juror questionnaires

Attached: hhgfdjgfdj.jpg (1991x233, 116K)

> I unironically told Obama census takers to GTFO
Never filled it out since citizenship was removed.

lol this is fucking genius. By the way, we visit about three times, often gathering details from neighbors during the two repeat visits. After that, we pass it off to the bigger fish.

Would you do that job in a majority black area?

#BoycottGovernment #PedoPoliticians

Attached: 2ec.png (600x580, 572K)

Have fun with that.

I would have just told you to fuck off unless you were willing to pay my rate for answering questions.

Fuck off Share Blue Pedo Faggot Diaper Sniper . Fuck you. Enjoy your jail cell at GITMO before your execution. Keep THIS in mind , even the get away driver that had nothing to do with the crime is STILL charged as if he pulled the trigger . YOU are the get away driver . DON'T EVER FORGET THAT..

Not a fucking chance, unless I was getting paid double and was armed.

It's your duty as a United States citizen and is mandated by the US Constitution. You aren't going to be a leech that skips out on your duty, are you?

>It's your duty as a United States citizen and is mandated by the US Constitution. You aren't going to be a leech that skips out on your duty, are you?
This is my world. When will you all fulfill your duty to me?

The fact that you said drumpf shows a lot about your independence of thought, worthless peon.

I'm old AF and I never remember filling out a census is it because I've lived with my parents my whole life?

Given that your census data boosts amount of representation, funding, and infrastructure your community receives, it might be a good idea to fill it out. I don't think your neighbors will be too happy with you when government officials start knocking on their doors asking for information because you chose to not to fill out a simple survey. That annoyance will lead to resentment. Nobody likes feds visiting their house for someone else's poor decisions.

hahaha hope this works

Yeah, one person fills it out for the household.

TOP KEK.

Good idea.
>#notmycensus

Attached: 1562767219022.gif (480x318, 1.64M)

>Throw that shit away. We can not and will not partake in a racist census!
based

>oh user, the FBI says you're dangerous anti-form filling terrorist, wanna fuck?

Lmfao

Nah, your neighbors will just think you're a scrub since we have to ask them for information if you refuse to take the five minutes to just tell us the information. We get paid pretty well to be pains in the ass, so the longer you avoid me the more I get paid to keep coming back to the same place. It's pretty comfy.

If you live anywhere by the West coast our New York it's in your best interest to say that 50 people live at your house

Needs to be in Spanish

You're free to ask people what you like. IDGAF what my neighbors think of me. You're barking up the wrong tree.

Why would republicans in NY and CA participate? Curious