Jow Forums BTFO in one image

Populism is retarded. Unqualified idiots should not run countries.

Attached: 1554994229369.jpg (2048x1450, 495K)

kike you must go home, oh fuck wait.

Which is why we need Hitler

I've never advocated for Democracy.

That's alright. I don't believe in democracy either. Too many people are just ignorant of the real issues, you know! Only a knowledgeable leader should make decisions!

>politicians are qualified

Attached: 743.png (600x900, 532K)

correct
this is why i dont vote
so i can claim to be a victim of government taxation and undue laws

The pilot is a jewish hijacker though so it's probably a good idea

>leading a nation is just like flying a plane, goys
the new yorker is repulsive

You do not need to be qualified to be a politician.

>t. snowboard instructor PM

>why we need Hitler
Amen. Come Lord Jesus.

Attached: TRINITY___GedaliaGershon.jpg (480x480, 20K)

Literally the opposite of the message in the image

This isn’t an argument against populism, this is an argument against the very concept of democracy

BASED and Platopilled

Attached: 7450385B-3BAD-45B2-9836-40A0343C16FC.jpg (400x600, 36K)

>anyone is qualified

Implying there's such a thing as a 'qualification' to be a senator, governor, congressman, president, etc. There is none. If it was like flying a plane, we'd just have doctorates in governance who run the show according to the official guidebook.

Attached: clinton_says_north_korea_requires_experienced_diplomats.jpg (640x789, 71K)

Reddit is populist. Jow Forums is Anarchist.

WTF I love Jewish oligarchies now

Attached: 911.gif (465x317, 798K)

I am qualified.

The plane I.E. society is already going to shit might as well try that guy.

>Populism is retarded. Unqualified idiots should not run countries.
That's why we need FASCISM instead of ((((democracy)))).

Attached: multitude.jpg (850x400, 81K)

This is how 9/11 happened, and you know that.

the only unqualified people are the ones that have worked in government for their entire lives.

>be the elites who run the country
>crash the economy
>destroy the middle class
>burn earth to the ground
>"wft why don't these ignorant plebs like us, don't they know we are the only thing keeping this system going?"
They deserve whats coming

Attached: killdozer.jpg (800x450, 67K)

No it's not. The man of the people says, "Who thinks I should fly the plane" meaning taking a leader from the proletariat (goyim)

"pol/racsit/bigots/whites/right wingers/nazi's BTFO!"

it's one thing that you kikes/shills just spam baseless crap, but would it kill you if you have any creativity... it's getting boring

Attached: 1526090464721.gif (320x240, 1.83M)

Wow what an equivalency.
Sage.

In the united states career politician was NEVER supposed to be a thing.

>Fuck democracy, only men of merit should fly the plane
What did the author mean by this?

Yep, if anything that passenger is our PM lil'potato, the pilots being PM's that know what they're doing.

Apples and oranges

Ive seen this thread at least 20 times by now
Its getting dull to come here and post my own bullshit in a sea of the same make beliefs threads.

Attached: 1505841190417.png (720x720, 197K)

Isn't this an argument against universal suffrage? Unqualified people shouldn't choose pilots, doctors, Presidents, etc.

cringe seething cope have sex

I love this guy watched it live! Respect this based mf

The amount of posters that completely misinterpreted OP reflects the hollow nature of nu-Jow Forums‘s collective intelligence.

Oi wheres your loicense for that retarded post?

Populism is what liberals call democracy when someone they don't like win.

Democracy is cancer btw

>he still believes in (((democracy)))
You don’t belong here, user.

Name one single qualified person born in the past 150 years.

i agree

Attached: pope.jpg (474x248, 14K)

Is there anything more cringe than new yorker cartoons? They try so hard and are universally bad

OP's image is hilarious because it implies our current ruling politicians aren't laughably incompetent.

>This enrages Jow Forums everytime

Attached: NameAnotherWhiteCountry.jpg (1328x502, 112K)

Half the passengers agreeing suggests an extenuating circumstance, such as the pilot being a terrorist.

This.
There is nothing but populism in a representative democracy.
From Hitler to Marx everyone with half a brain has always agreed that pretty much any other kind of power is better.
Even Aristotle argued that despotic monarchies would do less harm to a population than demagogues under a democracy.

>qualified politicians
that doesn't even make sense. most statesmen are just blowing up their own ego or getting to play james bond. Our founders thought that anyone should be illegible for politics as long as they owned land. That's hardly a stiff requirement. You have to wonder who tf is making these arguments where having years of experience in the bureaucracy is a positive, admirable quality. I think it's actually a bad quality, which is why I think most Americans did not like Hillary.

Yes

Technocracy is what the educated want.

It's a stiff requirement when the elites buy up an increasingly overwhelming portion of the land and use their increased political power to squeeze the landless. Perhaps it would've worked back when US had low population and lots of spare land.

Obama was a community organizer, not qualified to run a fucking McDonald's I didn't see anyone bitching about that...