300,000 black people created a Facebook page to "see dem alienz" and plan on storming Area 51...

300,000 black people created a Facebook page to "see dem alienz" and plan on storming Area 51. What do you think will come of this?

cnn.com/2019/07/11/us/alien-march-facebook-event-trnd/index.html

Attached: area51.png (1395x788, 579K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MSGzJ05OWgI
youtube.com/watch?v=3FgwixCv3Cc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Area 51 name change into Dead Nigger Storage soon

Attached: CkeL_7zuSOFI7eowcoR5lmmitCJQKdCcBYXz5uxw5gM.jpg (524x496, 59K)

youtube.com/watch?v=MSGzJ05OWgI

Attached: BlankSkeletalAnemone-size_restricted.gif (500x288, 3.92M)

you know they make it explicit with all the signs posted around there that they are authorized to use deadly force to protect that place, it's not gonna be like the africans swarming over a border into Europe while the euro-fags guards just pretend to care

Attached: FB_IMG_1562896391345.jpg (732x915, 116K)

it's a pretty good distance to the base past the perimeter. they will probably get tired quickly in the immense heat and the feds will have to bus them back to their cars

Has a /pol activated one of their golems?

Hopefully all of them are shot for trespassing.

Honestly if I was in an I am legend situation and had nothing to live for I'd goto area 51 just to see. I would love to know what's in that fucking lake. Chances are I'd be killed by undetonated landmines but whatever

>What do you think will come of this?
Wakanda

>people

There's no way anyone is stupid enough to actually do this and if they get killed it will be a major outrage on the news.

They should just go to the border

>storming an active military base
Surely nothing could go wrong.

Those boys out there dont' fuck around. Can't wait to see the final boy count. Most will die just crossing the desert to get to the gate LMAO.

This is amazing.

Hahahahaha

>The event, titled "Storm Area 51, They Can't Stop All of Us," is inviting users from around the world to join a "Naruto run" -- a Japanese manga-inspired running style featuring arms outstretched backwards and heads forward -- into the area.

It's worse than I thought. It's black weebs.

a hope a bunch of them do go and when the shooting starts they shoot back

good id love to see the glowniggers plan to stop this from being a disaster

It's a more creative and productive use of their chimping ability than say storming a Walgreens.

Target practice for the trainee pilots at luke afb

>storming Area 51
>[laughs in laser tower]

Attached: NOD obelisk.png (251x311, 71K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3FgwixCv3Cc
Ayyliaums

Warthog heaven. People in the open desert

Nigger its a meme, I think you are seeing this situation wrong.

My prediction:
>out of 300k maybe about 25 to 40 nutjobs actually show up, and another 40 or so undercover agents posing as crazy people
>wander up to gate, warned to go away and they're trespassing on restricted government property
>refuse to go away, start "storming" the compound
>hit with tear gas, unseen swat guys come out and arrest everyone, throw them in waiting vans
>put them all on trial, open and shut convictions, prison terms, etc

That's about it.

you know damn well that sending hordes of infantry is exactly how to beat that thing

Every other place in this godforsaken shithole of a country is overrun by niggers, I don't see why Area 51 should be any different.

In fact, it sounds kind of like white supremacy to me. White people thinking they have their own private area to make out with aliens n'sheeeit.

>"yo look at dem aliens"
>"we need to start shooting at dem aliens"
>"officer do something"
>black woman tells her crying baby to shut the fuck up

This is the only thing niggers are based for. Seeing their retarded reactions for shit like this

fpbp

Attached: 473A66BA-A661-4F7F-BCFC-388827D5038B.jpg (436x385, 154K)

With that language that they used in the headline, I was about to say the same thing

I expect to see at least 100 idiots die lost in the desert.

>it's not gonna be like the africans swarming over a border into Europe while the euro-fags guards just pretend to care
It will be. Cope harder tho.

Attached: boomer-mower-depressed.jpg (500x496, 138K)

This is a far better choice

Attached: dragontank.jpg (480x360, 19K)

>im
>fucking
>plying
You just know if an army of minorities stormed Area 51 the jew TRUMP would let em all in

That only works when the opposite side has limited supplies and is in the unfriendly territory. Your tactics suck Sir.

It would be a good stress test to see how much we are willing to let blacks get away with

to be fair, the correct answer was always more tanks. you could crank out 3 tanks for 1 obelisk, and due to targeting and economy of scale, the tanks will always win. the only thing more tanks loses against is more, more tanks