Solution to Palestine vs Israel conflict

just wipe out Palestine, its not recognized as a legitimate state by most countries and shouldnt. The people that call themselves Palestines could be shipped off to Nigeria were they belong or just euthanised in a humane way. Thoughts on my idea Jow Forums?

Attached: Νικηφόρος_Βρεττάκος–Γάζας_Ἐλεγεῖο.jpg (1600x853, 294K)

question is, why do you give a fuck about semites?

Or give Palestine back to Turkey, Let Israel fight Turkey over the area and everyone else in the world ignore it.

Kill the Palestines, they're cringe and just cry abou dying

Attached: AnnieJew.jpg (542x615, 72K)

How about we do just that but to Israel ?

Why can't we have both?
No more Israel or sand niggers.

Sandnigger mudslimes are the source of all problems, havent you heard about Al-quaeda and ISIS?? No more sandnigger babies = no more terrorists. Simple as.

just wipe out israel, it just has no reason to exist

>Solution to the whole World vs Israel conflict
thats a hard one

great idea memeflag. go ahead and do it. without my money

Attached: 1550666622028.jpg (354x290, 25K)

Shut up kike

Yeah but Indians are responsible for most of the human shit in the world oceans, what are you doing about that problem?

>Al-quaeda and ISIS

haven't you heard about mossad cia inventions

Fine by me, just don't use American troops or money.

I’d rather put all the Jews in ovens

Or we could just kill both sides and form a white ethnostate

>Solution to Palestine vs Israel conflict
just wipe out "israel"

Attached: to_whom_was_the_land_given.png (888x3280, 1.25M)

Aint nobody died of a little poo and Indians are based Microsoft tech support ppl

Realisticaly thats what is going to happen in 10 to 15 years, israelies will slowly offer palestinian towns the option to join the israeli state or be deported to jordan

DEATH TO ISRAEL, FREE PALESTINE
>DEATH TO ISRAEL, FREE PALESTINE

Attached: 1491830536217.gif (300x300, 1.41M)

Yeah because those two organizations are totally just propped up by random arabs and not their financial backers like Saudi Arabia and Israel AT ALL

Lot of JIDF memeflags trying to turn Jow Forums anons against arabs to cast focus off themselves tonight, really activates those almonds...

Crazy conspiracy theory take your meds.

Literally millions of people have died throughout human history specifically cuz of poo.

Works for me. Can we wipe out kikes in America while we're at it? Seems like a fair trade.

did you typed this with your nose OP ?

Free Palestine

Thank you. Poos are a based people but dirty and gross af.

We should just build a wall around the Middle East. Create a no fly in or out zone around the wall, Drop all the American niggers, and shit skins there and let them fight to the end pubg style. Winner gets to keep Israel and then maybe we can finally have some peace

So many brainwashed ppl here with no clue about politics

Shrilling for Israel. This guy is a joke. Free Palestine!

From the river to the sea
Palestine will be free

Israel is a fake country with no culture, no history, no race. It's just a made up of Europeans LARPing as middle-easterners. Go back to Poland jewski

Attached: Screenshot_20190523-170753_Google.jpg (745x1536, 162K)

>Palestine will be free
Yeah thats been the mantra since like.. the 60s? Its not happening. Nothing ever happens for you, except dead kids in Gaza ruins. You know its true.

How about we just let Israel fight their own battles.

I have a better idea: White country pull out of the ME and let the ragheads get into a nuclear war with Israel and wipe each other out. Then white can collect the precious oil without dealing with all the bullshit.

I'm all about the opposite. Kick the Jews out of Palestine and the middle east as a whole. After that even I'd want to live in the middle east, since it would quickly become a great place to live within a decade.

It's happening. Slowly but surely.

When they asked the first PM of Israel about what they would do with the natives(palestinians) he said: "the old will die and the young will forget". That's the only way Israel would have stayed alive but because a shitload of Palestinians did die but none of them forgot, Israel won't make it. In fact I don't think Israel will reach 80 years old before the Palestinians take back what's theirs.

Attached: Screenshot_20190415-023744_Google.jpg (1080x602, 247K)

The only solution

Attached: kingdom.of.jerusalem.png (913x604, 102K)

>memeflag
>greek filename

Yes this. I believe this sensible plan is the only hope we have for peace in the middle east.

Your idea is shit. Why not just fund a super humane weapon that wipes out all of mankind peacefully to stop all suffering forever. Its a win win for everyone.

>collect the precious oil without dealing with all the bullshit.
Kek, thinking like the kikes. Well might be the only way to beat them.